Accuses someone of rape but is not willing to testify

What other stupid shenanigans do libtards have up their sleeves? These obviously fabricated narratives are getting kind of annoying and ridiculous.

Attached: fakewhore.png (548x400, 301K)

Keep in mind that Ford has until 10pm tonight to get her testimony together. That’s 10 minutes from now, 20-30 minutes if they’re lenient.

She's already delaying another day

this whore is 100% fake. made up person. does not exist

She also sent out a letter about Gorsuch
What a fucking slag

Attached: metoo-ism.png (1258x851, 55K)

This bitch is fucking retarded. All of these demands she’s making to further delay the hearing are petty. If she said that she was willing to testify, she should’ve already had everything prepared. None of this “my IT guy isn’t coming until next week, please pause one of the biggest events in the country so that I can get my papers together” bs.

AND SHE'S DONE. WOMP WOMP!

Attached: pepeballoons.gif (789x789, 105K)

It is a willing pawn in a shitlib game of hide and seek.

Honestly, why would anyone want to accost this handsome thing? Looks like a rat; man repellant.

LARPing at its finest, without a clue of her own, other than waaaaah," I want to blame someone for how shit my life turned out."

Truth.

Libel, defamation, and slander. The libtard way.

The judiciary branch has the power to issue a subpoena to force her to testify her allegation. This bitch is retarded, if he did rape her I hope he went in dry and filleted that shitter.

She is holding the entire nation hostage. And is making unreasonable demands.
If Congress asks you to show up, you show up when they tell you, end of story.

Not showing up for a congress hearing? Just like Google.
She's pulling a Google.

What's so hard about testifying 36 years later that while teenagers someone forced you down, covered your mouth and felt you up?

It's so easy to see a lying bitch buying time for her con to play out. This is so obvious. They better not give her any more time and they better confirm the man on Monday.

She's lying bro. It's really that simple.

this is not true and has been debunked

Just like the lady who accused Al Frankin of harassment yet did not want an investigation.
I remember what Jow Forums thought about that, there were no threads here defending him so you either just got here or you're a hypocrite.

They let them have an FBI investigation without any evidence for Trump and now the left thinks that is a winning strategy for everything.

She exists and she works for Corcept Therapeutics, which makes mifepristone (abortion pills)

Attached: Ford_Focus.png (722x1012, 669K)

I'm really hoping that she gets sued for false accusations and slander. that veritas guy needs to do an undercover investigation with her spilling beans on camera