HAHAHAHA POL IS ALWAYS WRONG

> “When the first shots were fired, Aaron had a bat in his hand and was approximately 7 feet from John Miller, who was the closest to him. When Michael Miller discharged his shotgun and John Miller fired the final two rounds from his pistol, Aaron Howard was unarmed. Both the Millers admitted to shooting Howard, “ Standridge said in Friday’s news release.

> The new bond for the Millers is $250,000 each on the first-degree murder charges. The initial bond set by a justice of the peace on the day of the shooting was $25,000 for each man. Each man bonded out the day the initial bond was set. The new bond motion was “to address the (Abilene Police) Department and public’s concern,” Standridge said.

BOTH ARE GETTING MURDER. YOU IDIOTS DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT THE LAW. ALL YOU FUCKERS THAT SAID HE WAS "STANDING MUH GROUND". GET FUCKED.

easily the lowest point in pol history. pol defending murders. ahem... let me just say... I TOLD YOU SO GO EAT SOME CROW

Attached: abilene-father-son-shooting-ftd-1.jpg (770x513, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reporternews.com/story/news/crime/2018/09/21/father-and-son-john-miller-michael-miller-arron-howard-viral-video-shooting-man-alley-trash/1383106002/
youtu.be/66qqLpUSTm8
youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY&t=86s
youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY
liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_included_offense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beck_v._Alabama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reporternews.com/story/news/crime/2018/09/21/father-and-son-john-miller-michael-miller-arron-howard-viral-video-shooting-man-alley-trash/1383106002/

>what is the Tueller drill
OP confirmed faggot

thanks for your crow :D

they'll walk

> Detective Jordan Brown reviewed this video. He believes it is apparent from the video, combined with the interviews of the Millers, that they were tired of their neighbor, Aaron Howard, acting out and yelling and threatening them verbally. They brought out firearms during this argument and both Millers stood in the alley as Aaron Howard got more and more upset. As soon as he raised the bat while approximately 7 or more feet away from John, John shot him,” Standridge said in the news release.

THIS IS MURDER. I WAS RIGHT AND POL WAS WRONG

>easily the lowest point in pol history. pol defending murders.
>being this new

thanks for the crow

You think a jury cares about some bully lmao no

and they could've shot him in the leg or something, but the retards made sure to kill him

I doubt it

In the video the father clearly falls over.

Orange Dude threw bat at Papa Wyatt Burp. After threatening to kill them both. Plus, Orange Dude"s death is karma for all the bad shit he's subjected the world to since the late 1990's.

>first degree murder

Overreach, they might walk.

Attached: dgxXyElG5WrH_XMWnTIr7UghcPYK7CZVN5ehwC8Phqs.jpg (436x429, 39K)

>being charged is the same as a conviction.
Op you are one of those idiots that thinks getting arrested is a conviction.

take yer swang

This means they're getting off.
If it was manslaughter or something they'd be fucked.
He threatened to kill them multiple times and was armed with a deadly weapon.

Attached: 1537557639125.jpg (640x429, 112K)

this isn't your blog to sperg out on you cuck

Wait wtf won't they be jailed? Is that how system in Murica works? No wonder why you got mass shootings every day xd.

SHALL

I was saying they will get 20 years for 2nd degree murder from the fucking start m8s

Get a bat and get in raised position. Stand 7 feet away from a target. See how fast you and hard you could deck it.

At 6'7'', outward reach of around 3ft and a 3ft bat. All he would have to do is take one step and pops would have been donked over the head.

Does it actually even works this way? Lesser included charges or something?

you get within 3 posts of me and I'm gon kill ya.

t bh everyone in that video deserved a bullet

back off

can someone get me a link to the video plz. im a slowpoke on this here meme

did you actually read the article? my guess is no. try it so you know whats going on

you must be new to this investigaion

yea they should have let the man beat them to death with a deadly weapon before shooting him

jesus christ what an idiot. who brings a bat to a gun fight

This isn't your fucking Boomer livejournal to sperg out about something that people have known for over a day.
If this board is to survive, it's time for Jow Forums to rise up and bully out these boomers like it should have done two years ago.
fuck off back to a reddit or yahoo comment section

They're trying to coerce them into taking a plea deal. If the Miller's are smart, they will take this to a jury trial. Worst case scenario, hung jury and a mistrial, best case scenario, they are acquitted.

youtu.be/66qqLpUSTm8

GARBAGE DAY!

Attached: 1537580931031.jpg (640x2018, 151K)

Jow Forums is full of idiots who know nothing about the followings:
politics
science
law
anthropology

thats not how the law works retard. this isnt a video game

agreed. i think everyone can agree on that

he has a long track record of threatening to kill the mail man and police as well as arrests for assault with a deadly weapon etc.
The icing on the cake is his facebook posts talking about wanting to kill people and how he cant be around his kids until he takes his meds cause he wants to kill them too.

The exact reason the Little Debbie Boys came armed to the fucking teeth, is cause this nut job keeps threatening to kill people.

the memes are spicy though

Attached: no mattress for old men.jpg (1208x900, 464K)

Clearly Self Defense Closed Case...
Read the new book = Suicide By Redneck
I think the roid raging lunatic neighbor owns a copy that he won't be needing anymore...

Attached: SuicideByRedneck.png (333x454, 171K)

Yeah, if they go for too high of a charge they'll most likely be found innocent. You can try someone for the same crime more than once, so that'll be the end of it. Kind of like the zimmerman case, if they tried to get him with manslaughter or something other, rather than the 'evil man executed him because he's black', he probably would've been convicted

Evolution exists above the neck.

kek googled american trash murder neighbour and got it
youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY&t=86s

Orange guy should have realized the danger and took their advice and backed off. He was in an alley outside of their home insulted and threatened to kill them while holding a weapon. Orange was ranting and raving like a lunatic he should have listened and walked off it’s his own fault

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY

>they could have shot him in the leg
You're a fucking retard. Hahaha

21 food rule, nigger.

Any cop would have killed aaron and his wife and got paid leave.

assault with a deadly weapon + threatening to murder

they're getting off opfag

dead men cant sue

liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032

your crow tastes oh so sweet. hey, you guys were on about muh standing the ground and i kept telling you MURDER and now here we are. so if anything, you should get fucked

pol is right in some cases, but they are dead wrong here and most everywhere else. they are right about the jews though.

They're getting off, one way or another...

Attached: The Street Sweeper RWDS.png (700x1000, 768K)

I hope you come back when you're wrong

Attached: 1509910473829.jpg (286x176, 7K)

> 7 feet away
> justifiable self defense is when someone within 20 feet raises a weapon at you

The Millers are fat fucking heroes. There needs to be a Zimmerman medal for them.

So you are saying that americans don't know shit about the actual law of the land? wow what a surprise

Jow Forums BTFO
(or at least the braindead ammosexuals that thought they had to support those two morrons)

Inb4 faggots screaming about shooting the legs causes imminent death due to arteries and bleeding out.

I agree the dude was unhinged, but jesus, shooting him in the head?? Come the fuck on.

You keep quoting '7 or more feet' as if it implies a non threat. You are a retard. The Millers will not be charged with premeditated homicide.

anyone know what pistol he used?

>7 foot tall nigger
>7 feet away
>sprinting roght at a 70 year old man after ranting for 90 seconds I'M GONNA KILL YOU, RAWWWWR
>history of violence
Them rednecks tho lol!!

>don't know shit about politics
>meme someone to the highest office in the world
Yeah makes sense

Agreed, no one likes these old faggot retards

Attached: 1472424368216.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

250,000? Way to break the 8th Amendment fucking cock suckers.

Hope they win their case then sue the state.

>yes yes yes Jow Forums is wrong
why do you keep referring to this place as some sort of organisation or group,
Moronic leftards.

Anyone know what they were fighting about?

Yeah, always aim for center of mass, headshots are only easy in videogames.

the problem is that none of that makes it into the court room for the jury to hear. prior uncharged misconduct is inadmissible.

>calling a few anons opinions Jow Forums

Attached: 61751465.jpg (500x483, 95K)

What about dead people’s families you dumb dumb?

Don't mind OP. He's just mad he doesn't get to suck his wife's boyfriend's dick tonight. He has to lick his asshole instead.

Attached: 1533434232144.jpg (668x445, 56K)

>doesn't know
motherfucker, my ancestors came over to Jow Forums on the Zimmerman
I know my fucking self defence laws nigger

Lmao I was telling these retards this for the past two days.
Orange shirt threw the bat only after he believed he was being fire upon.
Nu Jow Forums is fucking retarded

>You have to wait until an attacker is in melee range to shoot them

Full retard

What about the Millers' family? Aaron didn't give a shit about their family when he swung at them, why should they give a shit about his?

Fucking based..these two hillbilly hicks are getting murder charges. Its all thanks to the retarded sons stupid move to fire after howard tossedthe bat and ran. thats when it became murder. had he let daddy handle shit with his two shots...it would of been a simple self defense.

He grabbed the bat after telling them he would murder them before they shot him.

I'm asking because i'm pretty sure Zimmerman doesn't work with 1st deg. Murder, considering that maximum sentence is death.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_included_offense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beck_v._Alabama

This.
These red bloated dumb Cubby's were under precisely ZERO threat by the annoying loudmouth.
They were armed, why did they feel threatened by that guy?
Anyone who supports these actual retards needs a long chat with themselves.

exactly. its all in the details.

pol doesnt see this because theyre retarded. clear as day

Nice argument hahaha

Attached: planeteers.jpg (500x500, 189K)

Afraid not, in court cases regarding people with violent histories like this it does, on top of that, he had one of his friends there with a black shirt on along with his wife making it 3 against 2.

When he threatened to kill them, and ducked inside his truck to get a weapon, they could have then shot him because of the threats to kill them, that's why she moved in front of them, "you wont kill my husband" as he arms himself, if he had a gun they would be dead.

His fiance, or his buddy could have stopped him but nope, instigated and recorded it, things didn't go their way.

> be americans
> kill each other
all three were total retards
and the victim's women too
I mean the victim side was probably more retarded but equally retarded was literally murdering people for literal street trash
wtf
I mean
wtf
jesus fucking christ
literal 3rd world.

>7 feet
Wow, it's fucking nothing. He's a giant with a bat. Try getting anywhere near that close to a cop while shouting "I'M GONNA KILL YOU" and see if the results are any better.

Attached: 1484671827308.png (506x588, 271K)

not necessarily true

Doesn't matter.
Old man swamp retard fired his weapon first before orange shirt did anything to harm the old man.

Not defending murder here.... but this guy is shaving his chest and you know what that means.

SWISH.

Attached: shave.jpg (300x168, 5K)

are redneck ancap?

> Justified lethal force situation 1: person threatens to kill you, then retrieves a weapon. They didn't pick that weapon up because they want to talk it out.

Federal self defense law throughout the USA. If the city charges them, the charges will be dismissed as soon as the case gets escalated to the federal level, assuming the SJWs haven't taken over by then.

>easily the lowest point in pol history

Attached: 1526683830851.jpg (640x736, 83K)

>DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT THE LAW
What I know is if they were cops they'd be chilling at home right now.

Why do you liberals even care about this? You think this will help get guns banned or you just hate seeing people defend themselves?

He got shot and then threw the bat. No need for a death shot, he was incapacitated. From the looks of it he was running away too since he was facing the opposite direction after getting JFK'd

holy fuck

Jow Forums is full of r_donald rural first time lawyers.

you are surprised?

americans should be gassed

>Running back to his vehicle to retrieve another weapon.
or
>Potential has a hidden weapon on body.

Nah. Thats exactly what I said,

>obey my unlwaful command I got me a brandished gun!

Is a felony.

Murdering someone while doing that is felony murder (1st degree).

in America yes.

but again - that is a different problem all together.

You yanks sure do have a few issues to sort through hey?

police brutality
everyone armed
rednecks
ghettos
r_donald

it doesnt end

>Does it actually even works this way? Lesser included charges or something?

it's how Casey Anthony walked

there hasn't been a trial, retard
during the trial these good ol' boys will be cleared of all charges, you mark my damn words, boy