Castizos in the US

What should we castizos do? Should i move to puerto rico to be around other castizos?

Attached: PuertoRicoflag.jpg (640x425, 52K)

Puerto Ricans are like niggers in brown skin.

I HATE THEM!

Any other castizos?

Are there even puerto ricans in chile?

Bump

Puerto rico's demographics say 75% 'white'. Are these castizos or actual whites

Bump.

Thread wont bump

>mutt world problems

>t. fellow burger behind euro memeflag

there's no such thing as a white latino

Attached: 1524072550478.png (2318x2410, 381K)

Is cuba really that european?

Bump

Just don't turn this place into the place you came from.

k

Racial and Ethnic Composition in Cuba - 2012 Census[12][13]
Ethnicity
White (7,160,399)

64.1%
Mulatto/Mestizo (2,972,882)

26.6%
Black (1,034,044)

9.3%
East Asian

0.0%
Total: 11,167,325 Decrease

100.0%

This I had a Pueerto Rican mestizo for a boss, he was a total fucking cocksucking bully to me.

Ricans are the diseased rats of the Caribbean

Move to border town Texas and help assimilate the others

MFW Cubans are the whitest. Even more than argies.

Yep. Here in s Florida a lot look very white.

Mine isn’t too bad

T. Andean Indian

The fuck they are, this is similar to Poos calling themselves Aryan. They are mudblood descendants of Columbus cucking all the aboriginals

Mine had severe Napoleon syndrome I swear they're worse than fucking niggers in many ways.

t. Butthurt mexican indio posting manipulated data

Don’t know man I guess I must be working along some aliens that are shape shifting into white looking people calling themselves cuban.

Cuba imported lots of marrano Jews

The problem is that you are in South Florida. Go to New England, the Midwest and the West minus the burnt lands and then look at those mudoods

I’m originally from Texas lol. I’m not a spic. Got transferred to a Florida. I thought I’d be surrounded by Mexican looking people (Since from Texas). Come to learn Cubans are nothing like Messicans. In looks and Brains

cuban here, I'm living in mexico now. And yes, if you've ever been to Miami you would see that most cubans are White, or half jokingly, most whites are Cuban. They all vote republican too :)

Why do you all leave your island? It is such a nice island. Please stay there. Among the “whites”

Yeah. Wasn’t expecting that. My freakin boss has blue eyes - Cuban dude. based as shit hates Fucking lefties.

thats mostly because most those cubans migrants intermarried with american local women.

It would be a top tier island without communism

There are lots of whites in cuba

Mine is a bro, he always blames things on the Russians

Ahhhh, Cubans are actually pretty good. They should fuck up the people in charge there and take it back

Ricans are rats and the worst culture of fraud and graft. An island of gypos

Yep

Nope, If you know anything about cuban history you would know this is untrue. They are very much against race mixing, they would prefer for you to marry other white cubans over gringoes. If you do, ''estas traicionando la raza'' (you are betraying the race)

Wasnt there some european immigration to cuba before the communist regime?

I lived in san jaun for 3 years because my father was a shitty pilot that got FAA letters and it was the last place he could work. There are no castizos.

BS Cubans aren't that bad, shit they're whiter than Spain.

Get the fuck out of my state and take the Dominican island niggers with you please and thank you

Attached: U.S._and_Pa._Flags_near_Lock_Lomond_Pa._The_blue_colour_on_the_U.S_flag_is_from_the_St._Andrews_flag (2048x1536, 1.13M)

Yes. Go back to your shitty little island, and take your useless family members with you.

Cubans are cool

Basado

How would you know, fake Texas?

Well you're fucking bullable cabron

Yeah dont even think there are puerto ricans in chile.

Well you're fucking bulliable cabron

Pennsylvania is a nice state

Attached: PA_Master.png (500x402, 40K)

Yeah and it's full so fuck off

Attached: 1503108228246.png (971x733, 122K)

t. chicano

Go back, you're ugly. You're basically Ashkenazic Jews of sorts.

Attached: Schwarzer.jpg (325x325, 14K)

Not from PR but thinking about it.

>What should we castizos do?
I don't adhere to the old Spanish caste system so that term is irrelevant. What matters more is your origins rather then just being a Castizo (Castizos being defined as 75 percent Spanish, rest Indian).

If you come from Puerto Rico then go there if you come from Mexico go there instead etc.
>Should i move to puerto rico to be around other castizos?
You go to Puerto Rico to be around other Puerto Rican's rather then just Castizos (aka you might be dealing with Almost if not complete Spaniards and then other times basically Niggers (with most falling in between mixture wise).

>that nose

The native is from mexico. But thought of puerto rico since you can freely travel there with no passport and such since its still part of the US

>The native is from mexico.
Then Mexico you go since you are Mexican not a Puerto Rican. If you don't want to go to Mexico then just go to areas populated by Mexicans and live among them if possible (Mexicans vary in shades believe it or not). California has a big Mexican population for example.
>But thought of puerto rico since you can freely travel there with no passport and such since its still part of the US
The fact that it is a Colony keeps my blood boiling however Puerto Rico (again) is for Puerto Ricans. Out of all the space Mexico has you want to go Puerto Rico (a small island) and live there.

caatizo masterrace