IT'S GOING TO BE A YEAR IN TEN DAYS AND STILL NO MOTIVE

IT'S GOING TO BE A YEAR IN TEN DAYS AND STILL NO MOTIVE.

TEN DAYS

Attached: stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooter-photo.jpg (968x726, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aG-cbhntXjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My how time flies.

Paddock was selling guns to terrorists for the United States government. He wasn't even the shooter.

this year went by insanely fast

WHERE IS THE MOTIVE

THIS IS THE DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN HISTORY, AND THEY GAVE UP ON FINDING A MOTIVE. WHAT THE FUCK.

It really did. Hard to believe.

He liked the smell of gunpowder in his room

Comped

In about a month Trump will have been president for 2 years

He was a left wing lunatic. The government is keeping a lid on it in an attempt to thwart an outbreak of political violence from retaliation.

its hard for the average normie to understand the mental state of someone who plays video poker 14 hours a day for 5 years straight. it must be a peculiar form of mental illness leading to a seething hatred of las vegas,

can someone explain to me the concept of a false flag?

He had a deep seeded hatred of taco Bell employees.

The name derived from staging an attack on a country/location/vessel under the banner of a flag not true to your own. In order to sow the seeds of discord, is the point; gasoline to a fire.

Attached: comped2.png (1114x1217, 208K)

release all the confiscated video, let the people see what really happened. my phoned was wiped after recovering it from metro. this is bullshit.
t. was there running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

checked. shouldve comped

Attached: comped3.jpg (988x1500, 885K)

so was this situation a cafe of false flag or not?

The last year? Since Trump won it's gone by like lightning...two years...it's crazy.

Does everything need a motive?

Defeinitely, especially the many reports of multiple shooters, Dallas was extremely similar.

who cares?

of course not, wouldn't want to have to add one to the radical leftist terror attacks count.

Attached: 1501643196978 (2).jpg (1920x1080, 625K)

Something really really weird about it all..

The only news site still covering it is Rense.com
Best source of info on the internet.

Attached: 1506961451586.jpg (1024x328, 35K)

Holy shit. It really does seem like yesterday that it happened.

Attached: 1507484781101.jpg (962x1251, 160K)

Attached: brigham.png (861x674, 861K)

this, don't need a motive when you are comped baby

I'm surprised there haven't been some major demos by families about this. Or maybe there have been and I just haven't heard about it.

they know the motive, they're just not telling (you)

Attached: 30de94c53d6140df2b84e31f182d2c7a5ef4e364.png (400x414, 120K)

Was he a confirmed user?

Guess who was on the case...

Attached: mccabe.jpg (300x168, 7K)

its designed to deceive the general public in order to sway the majority opinion. Sandy Hook was meant to introduce gun control ideals to the mass

He fucking hated country music that much

That is the official narrative...case closed

Attached: 1524883004404.jpg (720x714, 65K)

Trump is garbage.
>Born into wealth
>daddy has fuck you money from kike cock loving
>Donny goes into business...fails so bad he goes bankrupt 3 times, gets bailed out 4 times by daddy.
>uncle makes fuck you money with tesla patent robbery
What a business genius.

He is exactly like a billionaire kid I grew up with...today the guy has money, has many businesses but they are all shitshows. Guy is a coke head fucking loser but he has money so people kiss his ass.
Every time he comes to visit I literally have to tell him to stop fucking bullshitting, I know he is a turd.

Guy literally takes calls in front of me and lies to the people on the phone...when he gets off I ask him who he is talking to: a good mate....

We don't even know his occupation. Mostly likely a spook in the wrong place/time.

Attached: 230948347883.jpg (704x728, 209K)

I had nothing to lose.

Attached: 1525321434391.jpg (555x428, 11K)

I don't even know if you are replying to me or the anons in your head.

Stop being cryptic

it was a .Gov planned event

don't be a fool OP this is why it was memoryholed

it never happened

Attached: comped.png (1024x663, 420K)

Aw Paddock Threads make a good time great

Can't got used to reply only to the captcha and now i'm wired weird.

I will tell you motive

Triboluminescence.

All laid out there hidden in plain sight.

Mad Science.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-22 at 04.26.54.png (736x445, 432K)

>Aw Paddock Threads make a good time great
Going to dump my comp folder.

Attached: possible motive.jpg (1914x454, 519K)

That happening produced some of the most comfy threads afterwards.

You know who invented Triboluminescence?

Francis Bacon.

Attached: PaddocksCatMidnight.png (1041x463, 308K)

Serious question: what “motive” are you looking for? What motive would direct a man to fire indiscriminately on a crowd of people? Isn’t it possible his motive was that he’s just fucking crazy? People have just gone nuts and done crazy shit forever, it’s not some new phenomenon.

He was just sad lmao

What about weekend at campos? Supposedly the hero of the day has never been seen again and looks like a corpse in every pic he appeared in.

Attached: Jesus-campos-awards-ceremony-678x381.jpg (678x381, 35K)

Attached: Jes_C3_BAs_Campos_2.jpg (1200x804, 119K)

Attached: DLLnBnnUMAAwbei.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

Attached: download-2.jpg (1240x698, 50K)

Attached: 1507893718420.jpg (902x513, 84K)

>Supposedly the hero of the day has never been seen again and looks like a corpse in every pic he appeared in.
The wife and I were talking about this Tuesday night. Campos looks dead in every photo. He may have met ellen, but I somehow doubt it was anything more then some other mexican-ish guy.

Attached: blm tweets.jpg (435x457, 131K)

Well an Asteroid did strike the earth, shell shock is to be expected.

Can make a person a little stiff around the limber

He did it because he thought he was smarter than everybody else. That's why he left behind his 9th grade physics bullet projectile equations. He planned it out pretty well. He thought he could pierce and ignite the gas containers across the street, but he was a brainlet and failed. He only succeeded in killing a few dozen out of 20,000. What an faggot.

Is eric CIA?

Attached: Eric Paddock.png (174x177, 43K)

Anyone else remember the post about Vegas being an assassination attempt on Trump? AF1 being in the area that night or something.

Just felt spooky with the FBI rumors floating around.

I cannot believe pictures like this get posted. im all for conspiracy theories but you morons who post two people WHO LOOK NOTHING ALIKE and then make these pictures literally discredit this entire site

An asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs

and they believed the earth was flat

think about that for a moment

>they know the motive, they're just not telling (you)
I actually think this is true. Why we don't have that info now should be a crime...though I somewhat understand. People demand justice, and if they don't get it they would be mad & there would be a lynch mob...at least now there is no targets. With the 4seasons being involved, I wonder if the SA prince debacle was part of this???

Attached: Autistic screeching.jpg (1024x633, 73K)

the earth is flat, shill

>killing a bunch of profligates
>no motive
degenerates like you belong on a cross

Wrong. He wasn’t inaugurated until Jan ‘17

Attached: president-trump-calls-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-sick-man.jpg (956x537, 237K)

>I cannot believe pictures like this get posted
You know where you are. Verify everything. It is your responsibility. Jow Forums is not one person. Some users are retarded, and no amount of coaching will fix them.

>degenerates like you belong on a cross
Pic related.

Attached: steam.png (500x156, 54K)

Funny how quickly this was forgotten.
COMPED

again, those people look nothing alike, I cannot understand why you morons post this shit

We’re getting old user

Oh really

I thought it was a tesseract

my mistake

Attached: GodsEyeView.png (717x681, 27K)

Funny how every one of these threads is
SHILLED

Attached: 1537451855523.jpg (494x488, 50K)

This is not Dan Harmon

Attached: NotDanHarmon.png (329x418, 136K)

This is not a Guardian of The Galaxy

Attached: DanHarmonSoros.png (756x506, 187K)

Hes a shill here to derail the thread with hiss buddies

fair enough bro

>Is eric CIA?
The whole family is unironically comped. I think after the father's criminal history they kept a good eye on all of them kids....possibly even steering them in directions without their knowledge. It is hard to say....I don't even know if these "kids" are even related to Old man Ben Paddock. They may just have been "agents", and it is easy enough to create them and a basic record of their life. The brother either is a really good actor or is just an all around character. Either way the general consensus was that he was doing some booger sugar or he had a really bad case of the sniffles.

Pic related is why I think they are just assets of intelligence...

Attached: paddock fence in the field.jpg (848x440, 164K)

When I saw "a year" I thought this was one of those troll posts, like "1990 was 58 years ago."

But nope, it really has been a year. Holy shit, where has the time gone?

Attached: f5yiWCl.gif (250x250, 1.23M)

Campos means Monster

hence

Hippocampus looks like a seahorse and means Sea Monster

you still butthurt your vote for hillary was wasted?

fuck right off, asshole

Sudden interest speaks volumes, kikes.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-22 at 04.43.27.png (195x266, 46K)

>Campos means Monster
Campos is Fields in spanish.

A paddock fence is on the edge of most fields. A fence is also someone you take stolen good to for sale. I always wondered if Paddock was the fence and was receiving guns from out in the field.

Attached: click now.jpg (596x958, 146K)

>tfw literally left the house mabey 3 times since trump won

Attached: 35673567358.jpg (250x242, 9K)

Motive is a shit concept. It just makes people feel better about awful things.

Maybe his motive was "because he can" or "I really, really, REALLY hate country music". Why the fuck would that make a difference about anything?

Attached: 1516080466040.jpg (249x250, 7K)

found the hillary supporter

I'm Apolitical

Attached: paddock3.jpg (690x514, 205K)

Attached: weekend at campos.jpg (992x558, 138K)

kampos in Greek

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-22 at 04.46.02.png (586x141, 29K)

Attached: 1507057139350.jpg (962x1283, 210K)

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-22 at 04.47.52.png (1269x472, 386K)

Reminder that the police literally sat and did nothing while he was actively shooting people. I wonder why what other shooting they could be trying to get him to surpass. What possible motive would there be for not wanting this other shooting to be remembered as the deadliest mass shooting. Guess we'll never know...

youtube.com/watch?v=aG-cbhntXjE

Attached: gty_orlando_nightclub_shooting_03_jc_160615_12x5_992.jpg (992x415, 94K)

Attached: Cod9IpQWcAAiSm8.jpg (1200x900, 176K)

This is news to me, and I have not looked into it....but at this point in the meme investigation, I would write that off. That could just be fake news to catch conspiracy tards in a trap. Of course someone wants to believe that....I don't know, nor am I concerned if there is truth to it.

>"I really, really, REALLY hate country music"
It doesn't explain the lack of anyone seeing him transporting a mega cache of weapons up to the room.
>kampos in Greek
But with him being a Spanish fellow, I would go with the spanish definition.

>I see where this thread is going with these shills..
Seems like you can't say what you said after that. Please don't derail the thread.

Attached: compedup.jpg (600x800, 285K)

What do they do with a room like that, just board it up and pretend it isn't there?

Well gee...

That looks like a stage!

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-22 at 04.49.28.png (1183x190, 231K)

Attached: PADDOCKILLUMI.jpg (886x712, 181K)