Arizona Congressman betrayed by entire family

Guy's whole family puts out an attack ad for his opponent.

On a scale of Game of Thrones to Anime Betrayals, where does this rank.

The ad: youtube.com/watch?v=IZuayQFD51w

JUST

Attached: a95ee956-3a0f-4d60-bb47-4c7118bba1b9-Paul_Gosar004 (1).jpg (475x712, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9SIS6wBxpI
youtube.com/watch?v=cYwk1AD_N4c
youtube.com/watch?v=ISpLDnGH64E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahahahaha GOD DAMN that's some savage shit

youtube.com/watch?v=L9SIS6wBxpI

>guy gets rich being politician
>family is nigger tier, wants money from him
>he says no
>they all turn on him like animals
they are probably bluepilled NPC's as well, demonrats have no souls

One was a doctor and another is a lawyer. They probably make more money than he does, not counting typical politician stealing money like they all do, of all political stripes.

They are. They say they did this specifically because he supports Trump and that they "can't see him as anything but a racist".

Paul will win and his siblings will be BTFO. They mentioned his parents have the same political views and he is the true success in his family so it's just jealousy. We're not doing it for publicity my ass

If my siblings were Democrats and shitlibs I'd be expecting it.

I don't know who this guy is, or what he's done, but all of these so-called family members look like horrible people. Cut your fucking losses, think of all the money you'll save not having to mail them Christmas cards.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYwk1AD_N4c

His parents like him so it's not so bad

kek

Attached: 1525157277220.png (258x544, 105K)

It was just a joke back then

Attached: d77.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

> They say they did this specifically because he supports Trump and that they "can't see him as anything but a racist".
Well then this makes sense. Only liberals would easily turn against their own blood and family members over politics.

oh, shit, he must be such an absolute prick in real life for his family to do this

absolutely
fucking
savage

what a bunch of little cocksuckers.

What a pack of 30 pieces of silver gathering cunts

absolute yikes

Just maybe, the guy is a colossal cunt.

lol imagine having that shit lib retard family. I would disown them as worthless trash and work to enact there swift deaths.

/ourguy/

or his family is a bunch of wrothless libshit cuck cunts not worth knowing. WORK FOR SOCIAL SECURITY lol what a bunch or retards.

Naw family is just shitbags

This

>Betray your brother
>"Just think of the blacks!"
>Blacks would shoot you over 100 dollars in a second and claim you were racis

fucking why, why does the notion of crying blacks turn americans into mental wrecks

Meh, I know the same thing would happen to me by some of my siblings and maybe one cousin. Definitely my sister-in-law would be at the front of the line to talk shit.

Attached: 1536787609718.jpg (600x800, 84K)

Be honest with yourself Jow Forums?
Have you EVER agree with your family on ANYTHING?

youtube.com/watch?v=ISpLDnGH64E

Y'all know this is not a coincidence, right? Growing up surrounded by these six leftist fanatics made this guy a right-wing Trump supporter and drove him all the way to Congress. That should also be his response.

Attached: 1426108387736.jpg (426x571, 30K)

>whole family
>brothers, sisters and cousins
>no wife, no kids, no parents

I hate my siblings and personally dont care about them opinions. My family is my wife and kids.

ITT: Anime MCs that remind you of yourself

Attached: 1536307711595.gif (271x271, 3.68M)

Savage, how could he recover?
Apparently they don't need the money, he's probably just a sociopath asshole that nobody can stand after knowing him for some time.

More like they're jealous of him being the favorite

Absolutely cynical

There's something wrong with anglos.

This.