GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

THESE FUCKING NEOCONS HAVE GOT TO FUCKING STOP GIVING IN
foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/21/attorneys-for-christine-blasey-ford-ask-for-another-day-to-make-decision-to-testify.html

Attached: shit.png (1087x576, 112K)

Fucking RINO cowards will let that lying cunt keep delaying until after the midterms at this rate.

> the law is transient and mutable to whatever end the machine sees fit
Yeah water is also wet

ABSOLUTE SATANISTS

Attached: 1537324034803.jpg (409x618, 35K)

No. Fuck off. If the GOP can't go through with this, Trump ought to declare martial law. He should do that regardless, actually.

she had till ten

The vote is happening on Monday; kikes had to play their cards even if they didn’t have anything.
>WOMP WOMP

On one hand, you have Republicans stating if they don't get this nomination through before elections, they won't vote for Republicans. On the other hand, you have Democrats saying if he is confirmed they are damn well going to be at the polls in massive numbers.

Sounds like the Dems win this one unfortunately. Unless Republicans remain patient and we win the elections in November. Probably our best option at the moment.

American "Conservatives" are just Communists that like guns.

What would one extra day do? From a Dem strategic standpoint?

10 was the deadline.
Game over.

theres a good chance that fucking cuck grassely will give in

Attached: 1537576612424.jpg (600x600, 333K)

when news on his decision drops, post it in this thread

From what i read, Grassley wanted to proceed anyway, but the committee vote was delayed because of Flake’s concerns about hearing her out.
Since everyone knows that there is zero substance to her accusation, he even said that the vote should proceed if she fails to testify on Monday.

Not how the US legal system works.

So the 10 PM deadline came and went, did they say anything?

This is good optics. Thry asked for one more day, that's not a big deal and if they come back and say "well actually we need another day" then they can decline that one and still look very charitable.

Attached: IMG_7992.jpg (1024x708, 161K)

>stop giving in
>cowards
>let
Just as planned.

There was no immediate Friday night response either from Grassley or the Senate Judiciary Committee.

For their part, Democrats reacted negatively to the Friday offer.

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, said Ford shouldn’t “be rushed,” adding that Ford can’t testify any earlier than Thursday.

“Show some heart,” Feinstein said. “Wait until Dr. Ford feels that she can come before the committee.”

Ford has accused Kavanaugh of attempting to rape her while both were in high school. Kavanaugh has denied the allegations.

Grassley initially invited Ford to testify on Monday and gave Ford until 10 a.m. Friday to respond. That deadline passed Friday without a deal after Ford’s attorneys made clear this week Ford didn’t want to testify Monday but suggested she would do so on another day.

Meanwhile, President Trump on Friday called for Ford to testify, saying it’s time for the Senate to vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination.

The president was also critical of Feinstein for receiving a letter from Ford outlining her allegations in July, but failing to disclose them, even anonymously, to federal officials or other committee members until last week.

"Senator Feinstein and the Democrats held the letter for months, only to release it with a bang after the hearings were OVER - done very purposefully to Obstruct & Resist & Delay," Trump tweeted Friday. "Let her testify, or not, and TAKE THE VOTE!"

Trump also took issue with Ford’s legal team saying they want the FBI to investigate the allegations – something the bureau has indicated it has no plans to do.

"The radical left lawyers want the FBI to get involved NOW," Trump tweeted. "Why didn’t someone call the FBI 36 years ago?"

Kavanaugh, in a letter to the Judiciary Committee on Thursday, indicated he would be ready and willing to testify on Monday. "I continue to want a hearing as soon as possible, so that I can clear my name," he wrote.

Attached: 1537581595373.jpg (720x833, 27K)

they already gave her an extension

that's the idea, keep dirtying his confirmation process, keep it in the news.

after he's confirmed, they can keep making references to this when they report on him.

we're just gonna delay one more day goy

one day? no goy we'll testify in 7 days

oh the vote can't be held now we'll have to wait till after the midterms, we'll definitely do it then goy

>ford shouldn't be rushed
jfc can NPCs not see this? she's being rushed because Feinstein waited 2 months to bring it up holy shit.

TIMES UP

Attached: times up.png (585x627, 179K)

VOTE SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY
REPUBLICANS DIDNT KEK
DEMS WILL SUICIDE NEXT WEEK

Attached: IMG_8042.jpg (576x1024, 99K)

Murkowksi: I won't vote on Kavanaugh until hearing from his accuser

#REKT

Such a paid shill he is

>implying grassley and mcconell would move forward if they weren't already assured of votes
>that flag
i know you're in the leftypol discord chat trying to dissuade this board. i see you. i'm laughing at your dumb ass. KAV will be in next week. cry more faggot

Thank fucking Christ they grew a set

They should call out the goyims responsible for this obstruction

>Say you're willing to testify
>Get asked to show up to testify in a week's time
>WAIT NO I NEED MORE TIME
>Be given until the end of the week to set up a date you can work with
>NO STOP I NEED MORE TIME AGAIN
What a load of shit.

>Wait until Tuesday
>Actually she's scared of planes so we need an extra day
>Have a heart wait til Thursday
Reminds me of a merchant

Grassley should just not respond until Monday morning before the vote and say a technical glitch prevented him from receiving her requests to delay and they assumed she just wasn't interested in testifying.

Attached: 1524450975542.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Here comes a entire weekend of media screaming GoP didnt give her enough time and are insensitive.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

Attached: corrupt nigger judge.png (500x466, 66K)

T H I S. or just have an anonymous person pen a letter saying he was the one

Cmon OP
That poor woman has been thru alot.
Death threats, fear of flying to DC, car ran out of gas, dog ate her homework , Feinstein didnt put enough sheckles in her bank account yet.
Whats one more day ? Besides Nike is shooting het new commercial.
Sacrifice everything/ Lie til you Die 2.0

when Kavanaugh is confirmed i will unironically be on a high similar to election night.
this entire thing just energized the right and the left's narrative never collapsed so quickly.

Attached: IMG_7483.jpg (904x832, 142K)

Based

I have a feeling that, if given the chance, the Democrats will leave the seat vacant until 2020.

She just needs one more day and a week and a month and she needs some money and time and free lawyers and she wants Kavanaugh wheeled into like Hannibal Lecter and he has to testify blindfolded and with ear muffs on so he can't hear the questions and also she gets to change the transcript of any of the answers she doesn't like and also she wants only Dems in the room and no cameras and she wants it to be held in California and she wants to change her mind about who the witnesses were so she needs some time to find people willing to testify and she needs some time to write their scripts. Just give her time.

Attached: untitled_2.jpg (616x640, 171K)

Nobody likes a loser. Whichever side fucks this up will lose bigly in the midterms. Here's your $0.02, defeatist shill.

This is literally the plan, they've explicitly said it. Delay until after the midterms, then "Garland" the seat.

This is like the Republicans falling for the banana in the tailpipe over and over again.

when ginsburg dies they're fucked either way. the court, with Kavanaugh, would be heavily conservative and their staking on any replacement for that literal vamapire (ginsburg) would mean dick.

RIP Roe V Wade

nah that won't happen but we will see PP defended and no longer will your tax dollars go to pay for roasties bad decisions.

They should just expose her and move on

Attached: Ford_Focus.png (722x1012, 669K)

1- pills
2- wrists
3- rope
4- jump
5- carbon monoxide
6- gun
7- gas
?

i`m going for pills

GRASSELY JUST FUCKING KEKED OUT JESUST CHRIST

All Trump does is tweet about it. Fucking exercise your authority and put an end to this shitshow.

what are you talking about user?

rollin
chequem

How to possibly ignore '50,000,000 years ago I was almost raped' despite all muh witnesses saying it's untrue? What's a RINO to do?