Who the hell is this guy and how did he get into Vatican...

Who the hell is this guy and how did he get into Vatican? He's destroying the thousands of years of Christian roots Europe has in just couple of years.

Attached: pope-francis.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isaacnewtonstheology.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/newton-on-the-devil.pdf
youtu.be/HFIhP1qphpU?list=PLt9LiGCzZmIBLzIota5rKjPMPYE4n9hKh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

some spic who wasn't even catholic

Peter the Roman aka THE LAST POPE

Fingers crossed he is the last gasp of the Vatican II cucks.

A jesuit pedo

>blocks your faith

the roman catholic church will destroy itself without hands

The whole thing is a fucking lie anyway.
Bomb the Vatican and tax the churches

Whore of babylon catholcism is a hoax since 1500 year ago

Keep donating to the church goys

the christian church got infected by paganism right after apostolic age. modern christianity is paganism

Attached: ayyyyyyy.jpg (622x425, 94K)

He's the Progressive Pope. He's an experiment to see if the Vatican can increase its powerbase by pandering to Modernity. Verdict so far? Yup. He keeps money flowing in from South America, he's expanding efforts in Asia, Africa, and India, and he keeps the homosexuals and pedophiles from going to jail.

Yeah, he's completely okay with filling Europe with foreigners, but then why should he care about that? They're just more souls to convert, it's not like the Vatican has ever cared about European heritage or nationalism. He's in charge of a religion that declares itself the sole arbiter of truth that all humans of all ethnicities, races, and cultures must be made to follow.

The corruptive rot in the Holy See, even just in terms of a modern context, has been going in since at least the 60s.

he's pedofex and that's it

He is a poisonous Serpent placed there by other poisonous serpents

looks like a kike to me

Checked

Also checked

They abolished the Inquisition and the next thing you know Freemasons started infiltrating, starting with John XXIII

Checked. How do I unpagan?

Attached: 1529816102126.jpg (256x256, 17K)

Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of men has
taken courage. Transformed into an angel of light, he
wanders about with all the multitude of wicked
spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the
name of God and of His Christ, to seize upon, slay and
cast into eternal perdition souls destined for the
crown of eternal glory. This wicked dragon pours out,
as a most impure flood, the venom of his malice on
men; his depraved mind, corrupt heart, his spirit of
lying, impiety, blasphemy, his pestilential breath of
impurity and of every vice and iniquity. These most
crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall
and bitterness the Church, the Spouse of the
Immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her
most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself,
where has been set up the See of the most holy Peter
and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world,
they have raised the throne of their abominable
impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the
Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered.

Arise then, O invincible Prince, bring help against
the attacks of the lost spirits to the people of God,
and give them the victory.

worship the Father as God Almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
worship the Son as Lord, worship is due to Him for redeeming us with His blood. thank Jesus Christ for dying for us. Thank the Father for creating the world.

Notice the trinity originates from paganism, trinity claims 3 equal gods, but what I wrote above claims 1 God Almighty, the Father.

Also, do not bow down or 'bend the knee' to any statue, not even statues of saints of mary. many christians fall to this trap. bowing down to statues also originates from paganism.

Lastly, the simplest one, love your neighbor as yourself.

I don't like where this is going at all.

I see I'm not the only follower of said prophesy.

And what do you to to the enemy? Also, no kneeling to even in crunch? Serious questions.

Justin Martyr is venerated in: Roman Catholic Church; Anglican Communion; Eastern Orthodox Church; Lutheranism; Oriental Orthodoxy

read dialogue with trypho by Justin Martyr

>He's destroying the thousands of years of Christian roots Europe has in just couple of years.
Based

do not show any kind of worship to saints or mary.
i.e. do not worship false gods!

"You shall not bow down to them, nor serve them; for I am the Lord your God, a jealous God, recompensing the sins of the fathers upon the children, to the third and fourth generation to them that hate Me"

Are you one of those crazy people who thinks prayer is worship?

You turn the other chick faggot evryone knows that

if you're thanking a saint, who by the way is dead, yes that is worship.
if you're asking a saint for something, who by the way is dead, yes that is worship.

When you direct your prayers to false gods, who by the way are dead, then it's worshiping false gods

Every human that has died is currently dead (sleeping), and is awaiting until the Messiah comes back.

Literally every early christian believed this

That started well before John XXIII.

I should've said succeeding. Plenty of freemason cardinals were in place for that.

Roman Catholicism has been a joke since 1054

Nice heresies. Which sect do you follow?

THERE WAS RECENTLY A THREAD DEBUNKING YOUR HERETICAL BULLSHIT.
>Humans cannot interact with the world or the living after death:
This is an easily disproved heresy with 1 Samuel 28. The Marian apparitions and saintly intervention are also evidence of the dead interacting with the world. Even the damned have asked the living for prayers in Orthodox stories.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 9.21.04 PM.png (710x104, 27K)

checkerino

Communist. He was installed just like everyone now in the (((church of england))). You destroy religions by pushing in gays and pedos and communists. Has worked well desu

>how did he get into Vatican?
secret satanic homosexual network bent on destroying the Chruch - where have you been?

I don't follow churches, they're compromised.

The apostles wrote there will be people trying to infect Christianity with paganism, and it even started during their time. It's been 2000 years, do you still think the christian church is pure?

KJV Luke

39And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. 40But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? 41And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. 42And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

orthodox
> 250 million members
catholics
> 1.3 billion members

youre irrelevant

>Notice the trinity originates from paganism
lol youre dumb

>Father, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come. Give us each day our daily bread; and forgive us our sins, for we ourselves forgive everyone who is indebted to us; and lead us not into temptation.

This is all there is to it

So you're sola scriptura? Faith and work or faith alone? Free will or predestination?

> believing in demons
demons are just a symbolic word for false gods or idols
being possessed by a demon is just symbolic word for being a lunatic. Isaac Newton proved this, but how would you know? You never even open a book or consider other people's point of view.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with praying for people. But, there is something wrong depending on who you're directing the prayer to!

For instance, praying that your grandma feels better and asking this request to God, the Father. This prayer is fine, but if you ask a dead saint or another false god to make your grandma feels better is idolatry

>I don't follow churches, they're compromised
LOL ok heretic.

No brother can be irrelevant. The numbers are the irrelevant thing in here.
A massive Catholic church is already outdated and useless.
What do you need a church full of heretics, faggots and leftists-atheist as it is right now?

hes very likely the false prophet spoken of in the Holy Bible

>christian church is pure?
to say there is a single thing on earth thats 100% pure is blasphemy

Peter the Roman

ortodox
>250 WHITE million members
catholics
>1.3 MOSTLY NIGGERS billion members

fixed.

Just another blackmailed pedophile. Like it or not all the Catholic and Protestant churches will have to be burned down when the Revolution comes.

I'm not purely sola scriptura, I read books written by disciples of Apostles, bishops and scientists.

I highly recommend Isaac Newton's work on Christianity, and even Justin Martyr!

Dialog with trypho by Justin Martyr is an amazing work!

*most spic
fixed.

I think the guy just accidently wandered into the Vatican and they made him Pope as a goof.

Sarah Silverman pls go

Again irrelevant.
The church started with some of the lowest individuals of the lowest people in the civilized world: the Jews.
Your whiteness isn't saving you from being erased and forgoten.

>but if you ask a dead saint or another false god to make your grandma feels better is idolatry

This is a strawman. The intercession of saints isn't for them to act on your own accord, but requesting that they add their prayers to your own to God. It is precisely asking someone to pray for you.

>You never even open a book or consider other people's point of view.
I know about demons from reading old books, you dumb nigger. They're a real phenomenon just irreproducible like an unfixable software bug so science can't do anything about it. Your beliefs are incredibly sad. You've taken to heart the conclusions of secularism and claimed anyone who doesn't follow you is an idolator. You are filled with original sin but convinced yourself you're righteous.

No, he isn't.

God is your love for your sick grandmother, not the entity that you pray to. You’ve made a false idol out of God.

After recently cleansing myself of the non-determinism heresy this prayer is rather comforting.

Ugh, Baptists are the white trash of Christianity.

when praying for your stick grandmother then you must define a sender, the only valid sender that knows all and hears all is the Father, God Almighty.

define a destination*

THIS.
Based NatSoccer.

Oh, no worries about that, living here in a perfect white suburb where SD got 35% of the vote. Left got in total 14%
Everyone here is racist and there is only blonde and blue eyed children here.
>No mosque
>No muslim
>No Niggers
>No Arabs

Tell me how it is that Spain is mostly brown people but their royal family is white as fuck?

1) literal demons don't exists
2) I did not convince myself as righteous. I am a human being like you, we're no different.

I'm not baptist

This is who you are. Remember that.

Attached: absolute_state_of_protestants.png (594x446, 666K)

What about the many instances on the Bible talking about demons, like the whole Mark's gospel? Why should I trust your word?

Youre falling into the trap of the pharisees. Remember when they told him he couldn’t heal on the Sabbath. He said Laws are made for men, not Men for Laws. Directing your prayers to God the father is important, it is a Law of God. But you have to also remember that Love and devotion are in themselves God. Therefore, your compassion is always heard by Him, because compassion is Him. Don’t get over caught up in rules lest you forget your true nature in God.

about half of the church are good catholics so 700 million members than. also the catholic church is wealthier, carries more influence and is essentially the ethos of the west -thats all my point was

You don't understand what 'praying for you' means.

When a sick grandma asks to pray for her, that means to ask God Almighty that He might make her feel better.

>1) literal demons don't exists
What is the New Testament?

Attached: eb7b09a62dc5e195ee92e1c044e4f6d6e7ef67cff256657bb9622b5be6fd88b1.png (638x359, 247K)

They told Jesus***

Well they said the last pope was going to be black so logic checks out since he is argentinean.

being possessed by a demon is symbolic word for begin a lunatic.

Please please please read this

isaacnewtonstheology.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/newton-on-the-devil.pdf

>living in the forest
Again, that whiteness isn't saving you from nothing.
At the end of the day, your society is the most feminist, the most comunist, the most cucked in all the North.

I'd say about 1/1000 catholics are true cristians, and that being really optimistic.
And I'm not a foreigner in the Church...

Speak english.

And if they're lunatic because a demon is possessing them?

God Almighty is a Being, alive, eternal, can hear all and see all by a manner of which we cannot comprehend. God Almighty is entirely invisible, nobody has ever seen God Almighty, this has been spoken by Jesus Christ, Apostle John and other prophets.

once again,
demon = false god = idol
being possessed by a demon = being a lunatic

this should explain a bit.... also, this guy is running for congress in Ohio

youtu.be/HFIhP1qphpU?list=PLt9LiGCzZmIBLzIota5rKjPMPYE4n9hKh

literal demons don't exists.

Instead of writing X is a lunatic, the authors of the new testament wrote "being possessed by a demon or demons".

Satan or other literal demons don't exists. It's symbolic, those parts of the scripture are not to be interpreted literally.

Friendly reminder that the Holy Spirit elects the Pope and you are all heretical shills for denouncing the Vicar of Christ. Luckily God will forgive your momentary lapse in faith, look past your hate, and renew your heart. You too shall enter His Kingdom, and live in everlasting joy.

>When a sick grandma asks to pray for her, that means to ask God Almighty that He might make her feel better.

You only now brought up the grandmother asking anything, and entirely avoided the point about the saints. You are attempting to misdirect the conversation.

If someone were to ask St. Raphael the Archangel to pray to God that if it is in His will, grandma be healed, or for the strength to deal with it if not, how is this worship of the saint? It isn't like one doesn't make their own petitions to Christ, but we have all of our brothers and sisters both on Earth and Heaven to help us as well.

Satan tempted Jesus in the desert and the NT is explicit on what's metaphor and what's not.

Attached: 765789897653.png (500x561, 132K)

Wait until you meet one

i meant 1/2 are not faggots, heretics, etc

The Modernists are going to fail. They've tried and tried, but they're going to fail in the end. This is their last gasp of relevance. The whole Church is turning back towards Tradition and towards a rejection of the "spirit of Vatican 2". Pope Francis and his buddies are old and slow and behind the times. Whatever victories they achieve will only be temporary. The Church will endure.

Attached: 1472447345076.jpg (394x477, 57K)

God = designer/creator of the universe
Holy spirit = God's omnipresence/omnipower
Jesus = God's gift to the world

You cannot have multiple omnipowerful gods because, by definition, they no longer be omnipowerful.

One of the reasons, at least my understanding as to why, christianity was/is so against idolatry is because when you aren't praying to idols dead pieces of wood, it would seem everyone is praying to the same God

Holy digits

Why should I trust you if you can't even abide by your own sola scriptura? Why do you think your interpretation is right and the other millions of different sects are wrong? Do you think God is not just to show us the way and instead make us roam aimlessly because only our interpretations of the Bible matter and tradition does not?

THIS. Based Catholic. Saints aren't demigods, they are souls that have lived lives worthy of emulation and merely offer intercession. They do not have authority of any kind--prayers to saints are not "pagan" in any sense of the word. This is all part of the "whore of Babylon" nonsense protestant denominations teach--and Protestantism, along with the english enlightenment paved the way for the Jew to rise over the West.

Under one holy, Catholic (universal) apostolic church, Europe was unified. Faith was a shield against the anti-logos canards of the jew--who rejects Christ and the moral order he embodied and and seeks to enslave the West with the Jews' versions of "heaven on earth" be it "Constitutional monarchy" ie, rule by the Bank of England, under William and Mary in Great Britain, "Liberty Equality and Fraternity" in France, Bolshevism in Russia, or Cultural Marxism in the post WWII West, and during all those political subordination efforts, in parallel, enslaving the western government and peoples with usury--which was a sin under united, pre-reformation Catholicism and still a sin (at least in theory) under the far more vibrant and jewish threat-aware Muslims who the mass media controlled by jews wants us to hate and only hates us for backing the jews like the brainwashed robots we are.

Bottom line: Come back to the Holy Catholic Church. Once in, we can sort out and purge the hideous faggots, dump the bullshit liberation theology and cut the "global south" loose, and build a new shield against the jewish enemies of the Christian European man before it is too late.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

1) There's only 1 archangel, that is Michael
2) It's definitely not in God's will for us to ask an angel (or any other false god) to pray for us.

Prayers are simple, there's a FROM and there's a DESTINATION, the DESTINATION must be a Being that is capable of hearing everything, knowing everything. Angles do not hear everything and do not know everything. Hence, if you ask an angel to pray for you that's stupid because first of all, that angel can't even hear you. only God hears everything.

Checked

seek help