September, I am forgotten

September, I am forgotten

Attached: 0_3YxGkHIVz5EOSKYI.jpg (660x660, 82K)

You know, as much as i hate this bitch; Jow Forums jumps from outrage to outrage without following through all the time. I wish we could work together more but we fucking hate each other kek

>she
yeah right

she isn't forgotten, just another racist SJW piece of trash awaiting the day of the helicopter.

Lol. You think the New York Times was going to fire her?

Shes protected by the party. Her purpose was fulfilled to prove the existence of the party to the masses.

The longer she stays the more proof she offers.

Fuck the New York Times.

Attached: brooks.jpg (994x559, 57K)

This.
Get your fucking asses up and get to fucking work.

Get to the pols.
Write philosophy.
Buy guns and ammo.
Run for office.
Stock up on food.
Buy land.
Have kids and raise them right and don't let females have power of any kind in any amount.

Attached: 1446954995600.jpg (640x427, 170K)

The public has the collective memory of an Alzheimer afflicted goldfish. Though it is kind of sad to see her new posts. Where once she was so sassy, now she acts like a kindergarten teacher and dares not insult whites again.

Would smash for the fatherland.

damn she cute

good shes a race traitor bitch anyway

This so much. Why don't we troll the shit out of people like her and elephant ass Joan and make their lives miserable like old /b/ would in the old days?

Is it wrong to want to suck her toes while she pees down her own leg and into my mouth?

Attached: 82D58B77-6D30-4ABE-B6BD-EAE309B0BADF.jpg (423x332, 42K)

The last straw that made me unsubscribe from The Jew York Times.

just bought a NYT account to bypass its paywall after seeing this thread. thank you.

>gommie spending money on a news corporation

Attached: 1533910672442.jpg (768x406, 54K)

Good, fuck off

its called momentum you daft cunt.

you need to be able to discern noise and manufactured, rage inducing scenarios that you have no hope of winning, designed solely to kill momentum and STUMP.

when the people that control and make all the decisions are basically in on it and supporting the kind of hypocritical bullshit she exhibits you can be 100 percent sure it was a manufactured story from the start.

have i fired those fucken neurons yet

My dick hasn't forgotten

Once it was known that she is a slave to white cock, it was over.
We won.

Attached: Karl Marx.jpg (480x384, 48K)

imaaagine the hate fuck

She's a female, trust me. I fucked her slant pussy and then dumped her clingy needy ass. That's why she hates white men now.

ah a foot fetishist...

Attached: no feet girl (4).jpg (1000x1580, 1.32M)

Attached: 1111111.png (1085x762, 659K)

Who is she fucking so that she can keep the job while being a flamboyant racist?

>but we fucking hate each other kek

No, the /leftypol/, Shariablue and other shills sow discord and make it seem like we hate each other. if retards like you weren't so gullible it wouldn't be effective.

Her name still gets brought up by normies (usually women) every time the NYT says anything about white people. She's a fucking gift.

>Who is she fucking so that she can keep the job while being a flamboyant racist?

She's fucking over white people. Everything in our society that the jews have their fingers in is about replacing and erasing white people. It's revenge for the Holocaust in their eyes. "You tried to wipe us out, and now we're gonna wipe you out."

user, the outrage and discovery started on Jow Forums by some faggot that follows her on twitter because they're also a writer., it's not manufactured you're just a conspiracy nut.

somehow someone even more hateful comes along. right now it's the tranny faggot who owns contributor covenant

>the jew york times is full of white hating racist subhumans
and nothing changed, just because some idiot gook got in on the action doesn't mean shit

>crazy racist bitch is crazy and racist
>her peers and employers completely support her
>you're crazy for thinking its a conspiracy
nice one glowinthedark nigger

I fapped to the thought of throat fucking her the other day so muh dick still remembers

Well we realized she loves to suck white dick so that made up for it.

Attached: Chink Toot.png (640x355, 32K)