Colorado here: how the FUCK do we stop Jared Polis?

Colorado here: how the FUCK do we stop Jared Polis?

Attached: discard_23.jpg (594x693, 89K)

>1 post by this ID
HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXD FXDDFDFDD XXXXXZXZDZDDFDFDD OMGOSH XXXXXDD LOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDD DDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD XDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDD DDD A GRAT ONE XXX XXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD DDDD DXXXX XDDD DDDD DDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

LOL XDXDXDXDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR OR NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDD DDDDDDDDDD

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? OLOLOLOLOLOLOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDD DDDDDDD

POOP

LE UPBOAT

XD
D

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST
FUCK
MY KEKS UP
F A M !!!

What the fuck is your problem?

Attached: 1537311291429.png (402x578, 351K)

>problem
Check the flag. He's wakes up and see's his ugly ass in the mirror every day.

I hate Jared Polis

guy is disgusting. i interned in his office and he keeps a 2-foot high stack of beef jerky on his desk... it's a disgrace to the office. his fucking official papers were covered in jerky dust.

Just realized it's a bot desu.

lmfao what?

Wait, is this a bot also? I want to stop Polis but I'm feel like I'm going crazy here.

I don't know, but it's plausible that fat kike DOES keep stacks on stacks of jerkey.

Is he the guy saying he doesn't take donations over $100?

Isn't he both a faggot and a Jew? What happened to Colorado???

That's a good question, I don't know if we do honestly. He's inexplicably popular (he's the gay one, right? Probably explains that) and I'm not sure there is much to be done. I miss what Colorado used to be...

Somebody forgot their medication this morning.

Dude weed lmao

Now imagine how I feel waiting for Oct 17

i'm not a bot. his staff is also crazy about this nasty yerba mate drink he keeps in the mini fridge. and he has this little rat dog that's always sitting on the furniture whenever the staffers are having meetings with lobbyists. when he walks in the door, he grabs the dogs paws and they both yowl at the ceiling like they are howling at the moon.

seriously could i make this shit up? it's true. ask any college kid who's interned in his office.

I thought being a self made rich guy was a good thing?

Trump rips up official documents all the time.
A guy literally has to go through his trash and piece it back together so it can be put in the archives

Wow! Well, how do we keep the retarded Denver population from turning out. I'm still amazed they voted yes on the green roof initiative. We live and a fucking dessert and Denverites want to waste water on green roofs.

He sold his parents business at the height of the dot com bubble.

Stop a gay Jew worth nine figures? You can't stop Polis, Geffen, or Diller.
You can only survive their reign.

are you retarded? you think they put the actual PIECE OF PAPER in the archives? what world do you live in where we still use typewriters, and there aren't digital copies of every single document?

i also fail to see what any of that has to do with jared polis. what if i hate trump? i can't hate trump AND criticize jared polis? this is how easily you've outed yourself as a dem faggot, you live in this black and white world where everyone is either 100% for you or 100% against you. guess what kid, all politicians are shady and if you have even a scrap of positive personal feelings towards jared polis, it's merely a matter of time until it gets beaten out of you by this brutal and unrelenting force known as REALITY

>Drumph SUKS!
do you fags really like this retarded SJW movement.? Do you really like a giant bureaucracy shutting all over us?

Did you even read my post and the one to which I replied?

Probably not going to stop this asshole stretcher from getting in office. Most of the people in Denver are stupid as hell and for some reason want to pay higher taxes. Probably infected from all the asshole that have come from Jew York, Texass, and cuntifornia.

I didn't start this thread to become blackpilled.

Sorry, I fucked up and added you. My bad.

That's ok. You bumped the thread anyway.

Name 5 things you don’t like about trump

Where are the ideas? Knock on doors?
I've got some money. Where should I put it?

Well, Polis has literally millions of dollars and is expected to spend into the 8 figure range; so I don't expect money alone to win this. I think informing people just how costly his programs ("""free""" pre k and health insurance) will be might resonate. This state is so goddamn expensive now, more taxes will hurt a lot of people.

I like our local governments here, and I like the bureaucracy.

Compare N Colorado and the ski towns to the towns south of Denver. Nobody takes care of the state down south, there’s just trash everywhere, there’s no building regulations, and the economies are dependent on the ebb and flow of oil and gas prices.
Yeah the college towns can get a little wacky, but at least they try to increase the quality of life, and considering our exploding housing market compared to the republican parts, i think they are doing a good job

Real estate guy here. It's a mistake to think economies are strictly Republican vs Democrats related.

What about dictrict 6?
How do you stop him?

Attached: steny-hoyer.png (1033x775, 632K)

Maybe that is it? Evil Millionaire trying to buy power.

>Most of the people in Denver are stupid as hell and for some reason
City dwellers literally everywhere are dumbass shitlibs. There is literally no large city that isn't left wing. This isn't a "denver problem" it's a "city problem".

All cities are bad.

Attached: urban rural divide.png (600x396, 142K)

California happened to Colorado. They fucked up their state, fled the consequences with their inflation bucks, and priced many native Coloradans out of the market.

Colorado is really expensive.
A lot of people are actually moving out of Colorado because of home prices.

The smart natives who own a home, are waiting for first sign of downturn to dump their homes on these retarded Californians who are dumb enough to be purchasing homes at the peak.

Regardless. Do your part. Take california plates off cars when you see them . Slam on your breaks in front of out of state plates.
Do THE speed limit. People get really upset.

And vote for walker stapleton.

Oh noooo my home is worth more. What ever shall I do?

I saw some things going around about overturning amendment 64 .
That would be glorious.

>MzVmPe+t
Kys when it crashes because of a 12 minimum wage and other stupid leftist gibs