It's over, isn't it?

It's over, isn't it?

Attached: Texas_Senate_Election_Results_by_County,_2012.png (433x407, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fashthenation.com/2016/10/ftn-analytics-texas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>186521729
>186521794
Did you post this to yourself with a VPN? I mean, how else could you have written out this amount of text in 37 seconds?
Dude no.
SAGE

The fuck?

What is? There's a lot more red than blue so how is this even a competition?

>he doesn't understand population density

Americans are fucking retarded goddamn mother fucking cuckass niggers.

AY MAN SUCK MY DICK BACKWARS BITCH ASS LEAKERS ON MY MF DICK EAT MY YAAAAAH

***FUCKS YOUR ENTIRE DICK OF BOOTY AND SLAPS BUTTER ON YOUR BOOTY*** ITS FREE REAL ESTATE ***FUCKS YO BOOTY AT 8877 MILES PER HOUR WHILE SUCKING A NIGGA MIDDLE TOE (no homo) AND FUCKING BOOTYS IN THE DAYLIGHT WHILE FUCKING YO BOOTY WITH ALL 99 METERS AKA 324 FEET INSIDE YO BOOTYHOLE AND IT COMES AND CUMS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND FINALLY NUTS ABOUT 700 GALLONS AND TONS OF MONOKUMA:tm: NUT AND IT COMES OUT OF YOUR EYES, BOOTYHOLE, NOSE, EARS, AND EVEN PP HOLE (no homo) I CLEAN UP THE MESS BUT YOU STILL HAVE 800 TONS OF NUT HANGING OUT YO BOOTYHOLE*** NO, THATS NOT ENOUGH ***TAKES YO ENTIRE BOOTY AND DRILLS YOU LITERALLY IN YO MOUTH AT 93888 MPH WITH 900 METERS (AKA 2952 FEET) AND SLAPS BOOTY SAUCE ON YO BOOTY (booty sauce) AND FUCKS THE DUCK THAT MURDERED HIM WHILE STARTING WW3 IN UGANDA WITH UGANDAN KNUCKLES AND FUCKS SANS IN UNDERTALE WHILE BONING A BOOTY NUT IN THE UNIVERSE AND SUCKING UGLY GOD'S EX TOES AND FRIES THE BIRD OF PP ALL WHILE FUCKING YO MOUTH AND BOOTY, AND I CUM ABOUT 79487891742 GALLONS OF MONOKUMA:tm: NUT (which I am not converting) AND IT MAKES YOUR BODY AT LEAST 99% NUT WHILE YOU NUT AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU CUM ABOUT 778374091809318 GALLONS + THE 8239841034807 GALLONS OF MONOKUMA:tm: CUM AND IT GOES LITERALLY EVERYWHERE*** NO HOMO

>he doesn't understand jerrymandering laws
Progs are fucking retarded goddamn mother fucking cuckass niggers.

Yep. Texas is already majority non-White. By the 2028 race it will be impossible for a republican to win Texas in the presidential election thereby locking Republicans out of the White House forever.
Source: Fash the Nation analytics

Lmao houston is still controlled by the Gop which is the largest city in Texas, they also have fort Worth and a bunch of other cities

After seeing el Rayo get absolutely anhialated by Beto it definitely is. A lot of faggots on here suck el rato’s cock just because they agree with him but everyone in the country saw him get destroyed and the ones that aren’t literal retards like your average Jow Forumsack are supporting Beto after this

And then what? Texas becomes Mexico the the US becomes Mexico? Do they think it's some magical land here, where just being here makes you prosperous and money is placed in mailboxes by wizards?

You can only gerrymander so hard. At a certain point there just won't be enough Whites to go around.
Educate yourself:
fashthenation.com/2016/10/ftn-analytics-texas/

Attached: giphy.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

Texas and the Southwest become Mexico/Aztlan yes. And yes spics do get free gibs from the government so for them this is a land where they get money in their mailboxes. How can you be on Jow Forums and not know this already?

jajajajaja

Attached: 5.png (511x458, 44K)

>muh blue wave

Anyone that lives here can tell you yes, at this point all we have are the rural areas and they will be infested over the coming decade.

It's over

Attached: beto the beta.png (1231x298, 19K)

first post, best post, based, and redpilled

any good articles on minority takeover of the dem party? i bet the leadership is super butthurt

Turnout for Dems in primaries in 2018 was more than twice than that of the last midterm

I have a good feeling about this

ted cruz will lose

>He still believes in a blue wave

Attached: BCD7D8EC-44FB-4E42-847A-63C74E5FDE52.jpg (600x536, 92K)

Attached: california blue wave.jpg (1522x1253, 174K)