If you could go back in time to kill Hitler

Would you?
Why?

Detailed answers
Plex.

Attached: 8CEEAD05-874F-4AD5-BFD3-49711ACBA135.jpg (3264x2448, 2.96M)

no
he did nothing wrong

Depends on when and where. It's possible someone more competent could have taken his place. If i knew for certain killing him would end or prevent the war and subsequent atrocities, i would kill him.

Don’t u think he broke free of his handlers though?

/thread

What about time travel paradoxes? Do we consider these?

I wouldn't. That's being far too detailed for the question.

I'd be killing myself, besides anything else.

I'd like to travel back in time with a stack of Hitler biographies to see his reaction.

Are u literally hitler my dude?

Attached: F488C5C1-E793-4EF4-B193-E4652CAF75C9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.86M)

If I could go back in time. I'd go back in time and make it so that I never existed, so I don't have to upset my family by killing myself.

That might cause a black hole

no
I'm lazy

>Go back in time
>Kill Hitler
>Go forward in time
>Realize the death of Hitler didn't change anything, now there's another guy in charge, just like him
>Go back in time, repeat process
>Go forward in time, and yet another guy is in charge, also just like him
>Suddenly realize you have to genocide everyone to stop someone Hitlerian from rising
>It turns out you were Hitler all along

Attached: 1516415602142.jpg (320x473, 82K)

This is wise. Thanks fren

Yes; he did not succeed. We can only hope his successor in 1936 will eliminate the judenfleisch from Earth.

No, I would not. While I'm not one of the people here who idolizes him I know better than to fuck with the past based on my own arbitrary morality.

Pandora’s box opened. Do u believe in meme magic and weaponized autism?

Wise. Who gives us our morals and knowledge fren?

I mean without him my grandparents wouldn't meet. I guess I could kill Hitler and then just introduce them. Himmler takes over, what could go wrong?

>Would you?
Yes. Then I would flip on the people that sent me back and tell Hitler all about the allied plans.

Well that is why cults and ideas are dangerous u kno?

Manipulation spotted!

New world order conspiracies intensify!

Yep. I'd kill Hitler and tell Goering to be in charge, and that he better listen to his other generals unlike that retard Hitler. Then I'd vanish.

Attached: goeringopenerpg8.jpg (516x431, 54K)

Yes, he caused the deaths of at least 50 million white people.

I’d go back in time and show all the Alled soldiers what their countries will turn into in less than 80 years.

Hitler was right.

Attached: 1977E90C-7A97-4682-B494-0D6EE685AAC9.png (8333x8333, 812K)

The real question here, is can a meme flag have any honest or good intentions, when the very first action they do is hide their flag?

If a meme flag chooses to hide their flag before a conversation has even started, what else are they hiding?

Also, I thought I would share a story one of my friends told me about his travels as a young adult:

In 1963, two young men, Ennis del Mar and Jack Twist, are hired for the summer to look after sheep at a seasonal grazing range on the fictional Brokeback Mountain in Wyoming. Unexpectedly, they form an intense emotional and sexual attachment, but have to part ways at the end of the summer. Over the next twenty years, as their separate lives play out with marriages, children, and jobs, they continue reuniting for brief liaisons on camping trips in remote settings.

i would prolly help him

Kino

I'd go back in time to Pearl Harbor so that dirty, crippled kike bastard couldn't drag the US into war. We would have let Germany win Europe. Beautiful.

I would love to go back to 1933 to spend some time with my personal hero Adolf Hitler. He made some mistakes like not gassing every single kike and invading Russia but he was the greatest man to ever live.

If I could go back in time and meet Hitler, I've have a shit ton of questions to ask him, and some advice to give him certainly, but I would not kill him user.

Attached: hitler jung.jpg (1028x925, 97K)

I'd probably try to argue and talk with Hitler to instead of declaring war, to just spread NatSoc everywhere with political power. Try to start a NatSoc revolution and name the Jew. Geobbel with undeniable proof. Also, promote societal values and saving the Aryan race.
Subvert Zionists in Germany and other countries.
Start revolutions.
Zionists can't claim that we are killing Jews, and if Brits or French people declare war, it will be good proof that the Brits are corrupt if we spread facts about Zionists and Jewish control in Europe.
Eventually, every European country will be NatSoc and we can create the European Reich. Basically an EU that looks for the people's needs instead of shitskins. Seize Jewish controlled industries, and there will be no holocaust or war for Jews to spread white self-hating propaganda.
Instead, we subvert the Jews by spreading Jewish self-hatred for their crimes that they committed throughout history.

Nothing can beat this strat.

I, being from the future, know the Jewish ways of subversion and use it against them.

I would go back in time and tell Hitler..

1. You need to build at least 100 more submarines for a naval blockade of the UK

2. During the Battle of Britain, the Luftwaffe will be perched on the very cusp of wiping out the RAF --a day or two at most. The Brits have profiled you, judged you to be volatile and vulnerable to critical strategic distraction were the RAF to suddenly bomb Berlin as provocation. DO NOT fall for the bait --retain focus on wiping out the RAF. Waist ZERO time bombing British cities as that is what THEY WANT you to do, to give the RAF critical breathing room.

3. On the way to Stalingrad, you will make a critical field staffing error. The very competant field commander who has the Red Army on the run will suddenly be replaced by a General who is a genius at GARRISON/HQ matters --this replacement knows NOTHING about the battlefield. He will say, "Shucks, guys, taking Stalingrad sure looks like a big job, we better stop and REST UP for the big job..!" Arguably that single decision might cost u the entire war; is the Wehrmacht better in a war of mobility, cutting down the Bolshevik enemy in the open..? Or instead should German tanks permit retreating Bolshevs to take up defensive positions INSIDE A CITY and then slug it out with slavs in a war of attrition, with no room for maneuver..? No, there should be NO REST, no staffing change. Keep your battlefield genius in place, I don't care if he has pneumonia and is on death's door, the need to PRESS THE ADVANTAGE is bloody obvious. Wipe out the Red Army BEFORE they can retreat into Stalingrad, proper.

4. Shut up about the physics of atomic weapons being "Jewish Physics"; I don't care if the labs look like Tel Aviv, that science is CRITICAL.

5. Soviet Spy Richard Sorge in Japan will radio Stalin that he has nothing to fear from Japan, thereby permitting Stalin to free up millions of troops deterring a Japanese attack that will never come, kill Sorge.

Kek

Also, if I can get books describing nuclear bombs and how to make them, Germany would be the first and only Nuclear power.

Hitler was just a figurehead.

You can be very influential as his advisor who happens to know too much about other European empires and their armies and how to combat them. Also, how to effectively convince the Aryan masses about the truth.

No
I'd tell him to wait to spring.

Attached: 1527144401119.jpg (640x583, 46K)

I would give him knowledge about upcoming events. The wrong side won the war.

i'd tell the retard to fucking stop and be happy with annexing Austria and Czechoslovakia

No as FDR, Churchill, and Truman were far bigger enemies to us then Adolf Hitler ever was. All of these leaders should have been executed instead of being imortalized in any manner.