Race and genetics

What is wrong with Jow Forums? Everybody responding to bait threads and important stuff dies out

Attached: 1537577155693.png (1815x1039, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FptGxaxJyms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1537577182749.png (1692x1936, 452K)

(((David Reich))) has always maintained these positions, he's been painted as alt right already by leftist. No amount of reason will be enough

sage&hide those threads
saged
come at me m*ds

Hmm this is good, that's user I've been looking for some concrete SNPs to better support the argument of racial differences.

Thanks*

Can a math fag take these SNPs and create a graph of Allele Freq X effect size?

they are "orthodox" creationists and "old consensus", they don't matter anymore

>Suggesting the majority of scientists don't favor leftist ideology over truth
As long as the people don't change, the ideas won't either. This is why it's important for us to inform other people, so that when a new generation takes over in the academies, these idea can finally go mainstream.
As long as Boomers are not out, the consensus won't change, and even when it is the time of Millenials, I see it hard.
The most important thing is to redpill Gen Z, and hope for our victory to come when they take the reins.

It's not that pretty or easy to see

But I did Frequency X Effect size of ALL the IQ alleles (not just the ones more common in Europeans) and I got this sum:

European: 0.5119
Africans: 0.2266

You white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, committing bestiality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids.

>of ALL the IQ alleles
Did you use every table and cohort (educational attainment, math ability, IQ, etc) or did you do it by individual tables?

just IQ, both GWAS and MTAG, removed duplicates

ah, that's what I was curious about as well

>The most important thing is to redpill Gen Z, and hope for our victory to come when they take the reins.
LOL! You sure are overly optimistic about Gen Z, a generation of waanabe niggers who can't even read, write, tie their shoes or wear deodorant. But I do hope it's different in your country. Here in the Jenited States, I see no hope in the long term future, aside from a serious disaster, plague or much needed reality check. Gen Z is a JOKE!

bump

bump fuck nu/pol/

Fuck nu/pol/ bump

bump

Attached: you are racist.png (600x598, 107K)

So Europeans are twice as smart?

No, they're more than twice as likely to have those particular SNPs.

I advice everyone with half a brain to fall back to the other Jow Forums. This place has been subverted. Most of the anons posting here are A.I., most of the threads on the front pages are shit Jewish propaganda. This place is done for. We need to leave.

But that's multiplied by the effect size.

But it's too slow

It really is fucked

>highlighting the entire text

>David Reich
Sounds like /ourguy/

up

Fresh Robert Plomin
youtube.com/watch?v=FptGxaxJyms

up

He's jewish but the lead geneticist at Harvard. He knows if he doesn't start ceding ground know about the genetic basis for behavior, they'll lose credibility as an institution.

up

up

Attached: AncestryDNAResults.png (3262x1691, 698K)

Jow Forums is absolute cancer nowadays

up

OP is straighter than the slide thread posters

bump

Dios mio...

Holy shit, you're even more of a mutt than I probably am. (haven't taken a test so I don't know whether I'm a 56%er or not)

Bet ye'are ugly.

up

What happens when they learn how to genetically engineer white people?

up

That's dangerous. Revolutionary Phenotype

Up

"Reich"? Ha!

You guys (and gals) really ARE nuts, if you believe this crap.

Please sing the "conflation" song.

Are you saying the effect for the IQ genes on IQ has an effect size of r = .51 in Europeans and r = .22 for Africans?

IF so then that just leaves a LOT of variance to explain black IQ.

Are there any genes that 'explain' black IQ but not white? It could be that there is some genetic drift.

bumpin'

bump

You don't measure effect size with r

I am saying that whites have x2 more beneficial alleles x effect size than blacks

If I predict IQ using polygenic scores, then compare to Lynn's scores, I get r = 1

then everyone will be white

bump