DEADLINE REACHED

TIMES UP SWEETIE

THE VOTE IS HAPPENING, NO MORE DELAYS

Attached: 1534437347347347.png (585x627, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/407874-murkowski-says-shell-wait-until-ford-testimony-to-make-decision-on-kavanaugh
youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo
invidio.us/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo
wsj.com/articles/trump-questions-kavanaugh-accusers-account-as-senators-continue-negotiations-1537537419
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump better declassify those documents right after that vote goes through.

do we have the votes bros

Yes

also

>10am on monday before news cycle even starts in earnest

based

They gave that cunt just enough rope to hang herself.

We need salt

White pride world wide

Attached: 1537582261696.jpg (974x641, 321K)

Someone please shoot this nigger.

What the FUCK is wrong with these people?

get ready for Ford to get suicided this weekend

I shouldn't have asked

Attached: 1536864247049.jpg (192x192, 6K)

Yep, Grassley makes himself look accommodating and reasonable while the left look like/are lunatics.
2ez

Attached: 1532130746500.jpg (200x178, 6K)

HE WILL NOT. HAS REVEALED TO BE A KEK. WHY THE FUCK NOT RELEASE IT? HE'S SCARED. FUCKING PUSSY. NEXT HITLER MY ASS. FUCKING PATHETIC.

He was gonna release it this week but the kavanaugh vote got pushed back

>BREAKING: LITERALLY WHO SEARCHED FORD ON LINKEDIN BEFORE EMAIL
>REEEEEEEEEEEE DELAY
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOOOOOOOP
>N-N-NOT C-COMFORTABLEEE NOOOO DELAAAAAAY!!!!
>BELIVE HER REEEEEEEEEEEE

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE LEFT

she is a brave woman for coming out
Stop bullying her she too afraid to testify.

PICK ONE

My benis is now eshrekt

Good. I'm glad Republicans have the spine for ONCE to ignore the faggotry, lies, and whinging of the Democrats and just do what they were elected to do.

Maybe. Depends if Collins and flake behave.

This.

It's not going to happen folks. The rinos are going to bow out.

Trump is all talk. He gave an order, got pushback, and now is cucking. Hasn't built wall, has literally done more for Israelis and blacks than he has for his own voters.

This is just the judiciary committee vote. Then the whole senate votes later in the week. Expect more shameless shenanigans from leftist cunts.

Attached: 1537480592140.gif (170x123, 1.57M)

Collins sounds done to me. Flake has nothing to lose.

>t. brainlet

Attached: 1scoop.png (1515x1104, 1.69M)

this woman literally stayed silent for years. if kavanaugh was such a predator and in the public eye before this with bush. why didnt she speak up sooner? why did she send an anonymous letter asking to not be exposed? she's selfish if she's right and if she's wrong she is a terrible person and either way she's people believe actual rape victims less.

>trying desperately to invoke an emotional response because their last attempt at evoking an emotional response failed so miserably that it was casually brushed aside like the shitpile we all knew it for from the start

I love watching them fall apart. It's truly a joy.

Attached: 1532617022904.jpg (720x487, 81K)

Collins is on board. The leftists threatened her. It's personal now. Nobody gives a fuck about Flake.

Sucks for her and Corcept Therapeutics

Attached: Ford_Focus.png (722x1012, 669K)

come on guys, shes obviously gonna agree to testify sometime this weekend and I guarantee they call off the Monday vote.

>Hasn't built wall
why do you fags keep saying that
that wasn't the sole thing people voted for
cant you find a nigger dick to suck on instead of wasting peoples time typing that shit?
Its so obvious you would be happier

deadline to inform the senate has passed.
it's over

I believe this began many years ago, maybe even decades ago. The Russians groomed Trump, and possibly others, with the long game intent of infiltrating and disrupting the American Govt. By compromising Trump financially and possibly other ways, (eg. video tapes), they could demand that he do their bidding. They may have simply stroked his ego, or maybe demanded that he run for Pres. Either way, he is their puppet, and will do nothing to interfere with their election meddling. It won't matter how the ppl vote, if the Russians have control of the ballot machines and can set the totals to whatever they want. I'm afraid that America is in for a very big surprise in Nov.

Too bad so sad.

Not to be a faggot but does this guy even want this job at this point? He's going to have to deal with so much bullshit, death threats, protests, these leftist pigs never stop. Fuck the Dems for even making this a thing but I don't know anymore.

>I believe this began many years ago,
stopped right there and wrote you off as another dumb nigger

Yea but do you really think that Collins and cuck Flake wouldn't demand she be heard if she says shes willing to testify sometime between now and Monday?

America should retaliate to avenge this shameful blow delivered by Putin. Unfortunately, Republicans are complicit.

holy shit is this seriously real? hard to believe anyone is capable of being so tone deaf on real rape as this tweet

Didn't he provide a schedupe for it? When does he intend to release it?

I thought it was this Thursday but I guess with Kavanaugh's appointment being pushed back he had to adjust. Dunno much about US politics really.

womp womp

There’s a rape innuendo in that tweet hahah

congress showed the American people they gave this cunt 6 ways to Sunday to have a chance to testify.
it's over

They will no yield. Especially not after 5 delays.

not even quality bait
mate

the entire tweet is a mockery of rape. sickening.

>Dr Ford is saying please stop, slow down, I’m not comfortable with the way this is going

What a sick little pajama faggot he is trying to act like Republicans in the senate are raping her if they vote.

The Republicans seem to be done with her, finally.

*blocks your judge*

Attached: 1578923598223.png (595x415, 292K)

Is this real or not?

Attached: 1533360698063.gif (497x265, 1.51M)

Journalists don't even try

Attached: REEEEEEEE.png (2048x930, 343K)

Of course. Fucking women, every time.

its a good thing the obama admin lowered the required votes needed to get a judge nominated

Attached: BAS_MAGA.png (597x577, 289K)

>posturing
she’ll vote for him when faced with the option. she’s a republican from a deep red state.

He is biding his time

And redpilled

He wont. His boss israel told him no.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/407874-murkowski-says-shell-wait-until-ford-testimony-to-make-decision-on-kavanaugh

women shouldnt be allowed to be politicians. im so fucking pissed right now.

Alaskan politics is retarded tho.

We do some dumb shit up here. Deep red, but we have a bunch of shitlib cat ladys in Anchorage, and the rest of the redpilled and based electorate are libertardians.

PIC RELATED I FUCKING SWEAR IF THEY DON'T CONFIRM KAVANAUGH I'M VOTING STRAIGHT D DOWN THE BALLOT

BURN
IT
ALL

Attached: Capture.png (432x209, 9K)

no you are all wrong we are listening to htiler speeches here right now
youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo
invidio.us/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo

totally not from cribble I just hate whale

I have serious doubts that she existed to begin with, apart from professor ratings there's very little data about who she is

nvm i take back what i said. murkowski said if the hearing moves forward she will vote. so essentially she's just saying if ford offers to give a testimony. but ford and her lawyer missed the deadline.

They fucked themselves bigly, Guess how the guy will vote everytime. Ohh, the left wants me to rule on this, remember that time you lied about me and tried to destroy my family and career. Go fuck yourself!

ALRIGHT LADS. WHO HAS THIS CUNT IN YOUR DISTRICT?

CALL HER UP AND TELL HER TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND VOTE.

Attached: Phoneyell.jpg (360x239, 67K)

No means no, faggot. Bitch got told "no".

Uhh, Alaska.

>I'M VOTING STRAIGHT D
D like a dick in your ass fag?

So if this dumb GOP bitch isn't going to vote, is Pence allowed to be the tie breaker? I'm not sure of the whole rules of VP voting in the senate.

We depend on Flake? We're doomed

Attached: scyther.jpg (225x225, 7K)

she's going to vote. she was just trying to seem moderate. her comment was if ford wants to talk she will hold off on her vote. since ford missed this deadline that grassley set and clearly doesn't want to talk, then she will go through with the hearing.

You think she’ll hold out then?? Even when they have the votes to push him thru regardless?

Attached: 1527039709527.jpg (350x350, 35K)

>IF THEY FUCK ME
>ILL FUCK MYSELF EVEN HARDER AND DOOM THE WHITE RACE
go away kike

Guys, I am pretty sure this bitch is already in DC waiting to spring a trap on Monday. Remember she "had to leave her home due to death threats." She's in DC with her lawyer. The bullshit about airplanes is meant to throw people off. She's going to join the fucking protest on Monday claiming they are "silencing her."

>that wasn't the sole thing people voted for
It's what he chanted on. What he started with. The biggest thing he memed about, over and over.

Put a fire under his fucking golden ass and get him to do it.

Yes republicans can only afford to have one traitor. Assuming all Dems vote no, which they will.

technically they responded

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-232050.jpg (1028x1443, 518K)

fuck off memeflag nigger. If the republican majority can't even confirm a fucking judge then they are just D's with an R next to their name. Republicans and democrats will both hang on dotr.

Attached: 2018-01-30.png (512x329, 197K)

Scoop?

Attached: 2 scoops.jpg (594x588, 37K)

>just let us delay
they really didn’t think they’d call her bluff did they?

Hate speech is not free speech. Hate speech doesn’t need a platform.

0/10 bait, try harder

RIP I think they actually listened wsj.com/articles/trump-questions-kavanaugh-accusers-account-as-senators-continue-negotiations-1537537419

I'm not the fag that's going fetal bitch
KYS
Oh Meme fag dig
weak man
weak

The president is NOT the chief law enforcement officer of the country! That is the job of the attorney general.

-1/10

The audacity of this fucking cunt

Attached: 6584E941-4461-4C20-8C0E-44DD27F12907.jpg (306x306, 31K)

Bannon has a thin veneer. He is using rhetoric and carefully crafted phrases and "excuses" to promote a dangerous brand of isolationism and ethnic discrimination. He has obviously prepared himself well so that he could pander to the left, especially the confused "Bernie-People", all the while despising them and ultimately throwing them under the bus. Do not trust this man, he may be brilliant but he does not stand for true American values. He is a consummate salesman, a much, much better one than the president he reportedly supports. His intelligence may protect him but it will devalue us. Beware of him, he represents the ultimate danger to this union

No matter how much time this slimey cunt communist liar takes, she won’t testify and guarantee she goes to jail and loses everything for her fantasy and imagination. This was merely a stall tactic that didn’t pan out the way the communist children dreamed when it met the real world.

Truthfully, she should be investigated for making false reports and sued into permanent poverty for libel and slander.

Heh... you really know how to talk like the fuel. Try not to razz the dumber brothers too much.

this might actually mean murkowski will wait, fuck

lel

Kind of what the state does, desu senpai.

I really hope all these white cuck liberals kill themselves

monday

Attached: 1533495269175.jpg (2000x1166, 280K)