So even though Dr Ford is saying please stop, slow down, I’m not comfortable with the way this is going...

So even though Dr Ford is saying please stop, slow down, I’m not comfortable with the way this is going, the GOP is gonna plow through, ignore her telling them to stop and just take what they think is rightfully theirs?

twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1043321476131291136

Attached: Capture.png (584x373, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_n2IVF9a2IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S o y b o y s get the first bullet

Did anyone else get a little hard reading that?

It's not a fucking negotiation you cuck. Congress asked you to speak. So put up or shut up.

Of course, she never wanted to go public. The lawyer is asking for an extension so the dems can keep pressuring her into talking.

Can we just string up these scumbags, please?

At this point I really would not be surprised for the liberals to lose all pretenses and just say

>yeah I'll be very happy to testify on November 7th

She's had over 30 years to say stop.

>Of course, she never wanted to go public. The lawyer is asking for an extension so the dems can keep pressuring her into talking.

Evidence is coming out that she originally planned to make false allegations against Neil Gorsuch, but didn't get her false narrative together in time.

Attached: angry lesbian.jpg (800x533, 71K)

The lawyer or Ford? Link?

STOP TURNING, WORLD

A WOMAN SAYS SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN RAPED 35 YEARS AGO

>The rethuglican congress is LITERALLY RAPING HER by requesting that she go on the record under oath about her allegations

This is so transparent it isn't even funny anymore. I honestly wish she had testified and perjured the shit out of herself so the cucks would have to do some mental gymnastics on how perjury is a dumb law except if it gets Trump out of office.

The bluff got called, their cards went into the muck. It's all over for them and they just lost the midterms and 2020.
Isn't it beautiful?

>Rightfully theirs
>Allegedly takes lie detector test over a month ago
>pretends is caught off guard by all this attention

No one is buying the shit you’re shoveling except deranged programmed liberals and disengenuous snakes. It’s all ogre for you.

Attached: DBF7F462-0C13-42DF-B103-FD7F5C4A6054.jpg (960x731, 132K)

Is he making a rape joke, saying the GOP wanting a woman who waited until the week before a man was going to be nominated for supreme court judge to accuse him of rape, to testify to that effect under oath in public, is like raping a woman?

Now this is gaslighting

Attached: 1527184286044m.jpg (1024x693, 111K)

The audacity of this woman demanding the entire country to wait on her is insane. Fuck this woman.

Ford had an old blog post that said

>Somebody ought to make a misconduct allegation against Gorsuch to delay the confirmation vote

And now, 2 years later, SHE's the one making the allegations against another lawyer.

Google seems to be scrubbing images of the post from existence. I cannot find it anymore.

>Two years ago

Gorsuch was confirmed last year

correction, the post was made in march 2017

They fucked this so hard. You should have hears my Mother, my Mamaw, and my Aunt today. They were all sitting at my Mamaw's house just raging about this whore. NO ONE CARES, NOT EVEN WOMEN, My Mamaw said she wanted to strangle Grassley for even giving her till 10 tonight. You fucked up Dems.

Attached: rally.jpg (500x634, 46K)

Post proofs. I’d like to see this

Cringe

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Female suffrage was a mistake

How clever do you guys think he felt after writing that tweet?
I felt like punching my screen, personally.

Attached: 15.jpg (1280x1683, 308K)

I'm searching right now.
I wish I saved it. This was all over the internet yesterday. Google is on full damage control.

He's comparing what the committee is doing to rape, forcing her to testify before she is ready. That's the narrative they will go with if this doesn't pan out for them.

Wow, thanks for explaining that one to us lesser beings, user, given how clever and subtle the tweet was, it's no wonder it flew right over our heads.

Attached: 2_1280.jpg (1034x1532, 107K)

Just curious user, where are you from? "Mamaw" is a very specific dialectual term. Do you also use "Papaw" for your grandfather?

>I’m not comfortable with the way this is going
I think she's pretty comfortable with the way it's going.

Attached: Ford_Focus.png (722x1012, 669K)

These motherfuckers like Chris Hayes don't give two shits about Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones or Kathleen Willey. Fuck Hayes and all the MSNBC Dem activists.

At least this time when she says she got fucked she won't be a liar.

Attached: 1516520969839.gif (400x270, 2.01M)

This GOP are such pieces of shit. Party over country for the treasonous trash.

Yes, Chris. Cry More.

The gop raped Professor ford. Now the Fbi needs 2 investigations.

Anything I can do to help you bunch of retarded faggots.

It's already past 10, what are they gonna do?

Good to know we're appreciated.

Attached: nx3nwfSmr11uj609jo2.jpg (1000x822, 253K)

That's right Chris Hayes, due to the radicalization of your sort, the rampant lies and the mass censoring when we try to tell you no, civility in the civilized world is at an all time low. What you're laying witness to is not rape, it's a two-lane hate fuck to death on the bonds of manufactured consent, and we far exceed you in both our capacity to love and to hate.

If she wants to stop Kavanaugh from being part of the Supreme Court she needs to act now and speak her peace. Now is the time. Enough is enough.

its been posted already in other threads.

Attached: 1537583919209.jpg (576x1024, 91K)

>Dr. Ford
She's not a doctor. She's barely a Miss.

OK USA!

Attached: ok usa.jpg (225x225, 7K)

This

Oh ya we should definitely #listenandbelieve this cunt

Attached: Dnl2IcZUYAIcvYu.jpg (720x960, 120K)

Kek

You're right, my bad.
Thanks.

OK!

Attached: 20140526_1000_025.jpg (1733x2500, 394K)

>Take it bitch. Bite the pillow.
After this fiasco, I am genuinely worried for her safety. How long before some autist finds her IRL?How will she ever work on a college campus again? She will spend the rest of her life on house arrest.

Attached: (((mas shooters))).jpg (2182x2217, 2.06M)

Good one user

Attached: 1535422808247.jpg (540x534, 55K)

>IT'S FUCKING REAL
God what an unprofessional twat

Vote is set for Monday. It's over for Ford. I'll be very surprised if they cuck out and delay it again before the weekend is up.

That's the price you pay. I don't feel a bit sorry for her. I'd even be tempted to out her myself if I had the means and opportunity, just to show her what it's like to REALLY be a victim, the way she tried to victimize Judge Kavanaugh and his family.

This tactic can easily be used against them in the future.
Dem nominee is about to get a confimation vote.
Rep woman: He sexually harassed me.
Vote delayed for two weeks while they try and get her to testify.
She wont testify, so the vote is scheduled again.
2nd Rep woman: He sexually harassed me, too.

Rinse and repeat.

Attached: plow.jpg (584x364, 116K)

Any luck, user?

She made her decision. She's obviously a nutcase feminist who sperged out. I don't want anyone to hurt her, but she deserves to be ruined professionally.

>stop, slow down, I'm not comfortable
>the GOP is just gonna plow through
>take what they think is rightfully theirs
He's purposefully making it sound like rape for maximum sympathy.

>ignore her telling them to stop
Just stop

fraid not. when I google for it all the top headlines are now shit from NY times and Washington Post saying

>any allegation that ford made comments about Gorsuch is an ALT RIGHT HOAX

She is in hiding now, but she is a college professor and activist. They scrubbed her social media for this event, but she can't stay hidden forever.

At the very least she is going to get trolled by the usual cast of ecelebs.

>Fort can't provide proof
>expecting the whole country to grind to a halt because a woman has a bad memory

fuck off, if you have a case take it to the fucking judicial system not the fucking Legislature. SEPARATION OF POWERS EXISTS FOR A FUCKING REASON

>Doctor Ford

I hate when PhDs in shit like gender studies call themselves doctor.

Why did he think this was clever?

I agree but she is a psychologist

...slow...plow

>So even though Dr Ford is saying please stop, slow down, I’m not comfortable with the way this is going, the GOP is gonna plow through, ignore her telling them to stop and just take what they think is rightfully theirs?
The technical term is "being railed" and yes, the cunt will be tamed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_n2IVF9a2IA

Attached: magnolia-tom-cruise.jpg (650x366, 19K)

>Evidence is coming out that she originally planned to make false allegations against Neil Gorsuch, but didn't get her false narrative together in time.
This sounds 100% correct
A libtard collegiate activist known as a retard or alternately a lib professor of taking a feminazi shit on the public at large

even worse. soft science and shit like

>Freud thinks you want to fuck your mom lol a cigar is not a cigar

shit, i can never keep psychology and psychiatry straight

Still horseshit

1. Psychoanalysis is not prominent in contemporary psychology
2. Cigar meme is structualism, not psychology.

oh who are you kidding - half the congress and the soros fund will make sure she has a million offshore and a huge huge huge foundation fund to go frolicking about the world shrieking lib lies until she dies.

One prescribes drugs, the other prescribes drugs through a nurse-practitioner.

Attached: 1531787827016.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

they probably made a gold embossed hero plaque for her already, and had a big fucking ceremony where half the libturds cried over her years of shame and suffering...

Their next tactic is to have someone cry on camera. Bets on who it’s goin* to be?

Attached: AA450082-F9A2-434F-81B4-79F2833E4EAA.jpg (2000x2000, 371K)

It's still a load of crap for the most part.
Peddle your kike shit somewhere else.

Attached: 1530453299145.jpg (2321x1779, 897K)

If he thinks that was clever that only proves his IQ is as low as his testosterone levels.

I'm finding articles from the usual suspects (redstate, gateway, freer public) that talk about it, but no screencap. Le sigh.

The retardation on this board could give a healthy man brain cancer. Not even "Soros' fund" would be worth the risk of shilling here. Enjoy your lower class lives.

could you rephrase that in ENGLISH please?

Attached: Meanwhile in England 1.jpg (600x385, 64K)

>Airstrip One has an opinion

>Y-you too!

Attached: Brit Police.png (838x628, 853K)

fucking lucky nigger. i'm stuck with a braindead npc boomer granmother. she eats all this retarded shit up. acts like a bloody fuycking child if anyone dares to point out inconsistancies too. all boomers need to be gassed.

Try Duck duck go!

You wouldn't even need to have graduated high school (nevermind college) to understand that post. It's very basic vocabulary. So how are you struggling?

>a college professor from the state of Commiefornia
tech companies are doing a bang-up job of scrubbing all of her #Resist #FuckTrump posting but nothing on the internet ever truly disappears. Once her autistic liberal screeching is found she won't have an ounce of credibility (not that she had any to begin with)

and if it was the other way around and dems had control they would be doing the same damn thing.

Try Duck Duck Go!

Chris Hayes is such an unbelievably obnoxious prick. He knows very well that this is all about the supreeme court nomination. And nobody really gives a shit about this woman who 36 years after getting fondled decides she didn´t like it because she most likely is a us democrat.

I did.

What the fuck is this kuffar shit? Speak in the tongue of the British.

Only phone posters get brain cancer faggit

Attached: 1537450634157.jpg (160x163, 6K)

Attached: British-Muslims-MI5-police-569536.jpg (590x350, 44K)

I thought you were leaving or something?
Can't you fucking anglos do anything right?

Attached: brit police.webm (800x720, 1.42M)

>and if it was the other way around and dems had control they would be doing the same damn thing.
Ofcourse. This idiot woman is silent for 36 years and then picks NOW to have second thoughts about being fondled in highschool alledgedly. It´s all bullshit and nobody gives a fuck about her really. It´s more about that she´s trying to stop the confirmation of kavanaugh. 36 years and you don´t even press charges? give me a break. And democrats are ofcourse lying acting as if it´s about this womans feelings or whatever. They couldn´t give a rats ass, the only reason they like it is because they believe it stalls kavanaughs confirmation. These insincere people makes me want to throw up.

My question is who the fuck does this person think she is? You are given a chance to speak your 'truth' and now you want more time. Bitch you have had enough time, stop stalling. And making demands like the accused has to go first. WTF is wrong with you? Im being accused of something I didnt do...dont know any details...wtf am I going to say?

it's retarded that anyone even gave her a minute of time.
We have statutes of limitations for a reason

so you're making an allegation, without any proof, but you're saying that we should believe it anyway?

Never said that, anywhere, actually. I'm enjoying such illiteracy awhile before I go.

Did you not read betwern the lines user? He's saying the G.O.P is 'raping her all over again'
Because in his mind, shes already proven to have been raped.

she had 36 years. This is purely politically motivated. And chris hayes is such an insincere fucking douchebag virtue signalling about this woman. He knows what a fraud he is for doing this and what a cheap little thing he´s trying to make with that statement. She picks now ONLY because it stalls kavanaughs nomination, that´s it. If it really was pressing for her, she wouldn´t wait 36 fucking years. And then come up with a story that is full of holes where some of her classmates don´t even recall being at that party.