PAPA KNOWS

Are the UK and Australia the allies terrified by declassification?

Attached: UK and aus spying on Trump.jpg (603x711, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/26/snowden-spyware-five-eyed-monster-50000-networks-five-eyes-privacy
youtube.com/watch?v=hb41h875Xh0&t=785s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would still think its china and israel, but I guess it could be them too.

Who in the government would do that? I don't even know what Australia's government does except collect chinamen

Israel is about to get wiped off the map Moshe. hug your parents.

Attached: 1529682195547.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Because UK & Aus Intelligence agencies
DO NOT HAVE A LEGAL BARRIER
to SPY ON US CITIZEN TRUMP!

So do we know who their intelligence directors are?

Definitely the UK is

Digits will confirm

>I will get to kill redcoats in 2019

Attached: hpwlhp1nga9y.jpg (1000x600, 53K)

It's a program called Five Eyes, already in place for years
>you spy on my citizens an I spy on yours
revealed by Snowden
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/26/snowden-spyware-five-eyed-monster-50000-networks-five-eyes-privacy

No shit

Attached: five-eyes.jpg (740x493, 46K)

bongland needs to be destroyed, its too commie to save

But nobody we can directly get pissed at

It's called 5 eyes, the US isnt allowed to spy on its own citizens but foreign countries can. The Obama admin let outside groups have access to the NSA database of US citizens. This outside group (Fusion GPS) developed a file on Carter page (who was an FBI informant) gave the file to MI6. MI6 took the info, rewrote it and gave it to the FBI. FBI took the info and had a FISA title 1 warrant issued giving them access to all of Carter Page associates. Page was in the Trump campaign at this point (who and how did he get put there) and that is how wiretaps got issued for Trump.

Papa D's revenge.

we dindu nuffin

>...those two governments...
>two
Prison colony is not a country, so the second "ally" is Israel.

Attached: 1537405061764.jpg (125x95, 2K)

short & to the point. saved

You got sumfin you wanna get off yo chest straya?

Attached: 1536655312770.jpg (640x518, 42K)

The woman who met with DTJ at Trump Tower (Ms. Veselnitskaya) was barred from entering the US for being involved with other financial crimes. Her Visa had to be signed off on by the AG (Loretta Lynch). The day before the meeting she had another meeting with Fusion GPS, also the day after.

All this is building to indictment against 44 and his cabinet. I just hope it comes down before the Nov election

We're going to glass the bongs and the convicts and it's going to be beautiful.

ASIO isn't competant enough to infiltrate a bag of chips

we can feasibly drown them both

youtube.com/watch?v=hb41h875Xh0&t=785s

Start watching at about 8 minutes. Laid out beautifully

It's not really infiltration if you are invited in.

The chinks don't meddle so directly and the IsraHELL kikes make sure no trace is left.
Leave it to Britcuckold and Australian far-left extremists to be retarded enough to try to sabotage an American election so directly and in such sloppy fashion.

Attached: mcnaughton-Expose-the-Truth-e1526411583429.jpg (700x884, 135K)

>Q videos have over 100k views
jesus christ this country is so fucking retarded, I hope the nukes explode in their silos and america becomes a giant crater

The corruption involved has far greater reach than just obama

I don't know if Trump is really going to be serious about this. I'm worried that he'll just throw off the mueller probe and call it quits at that. There is a systematic effort to create a tyrannical society run by/for corporations instead of governments or the public. If trump stops with just mueller, I'll consider him a failed president. Saving the republic, and western civilization involves a more public fight and a question of what the fuck our economists, bankers, intel agencies, and leading corporations are actually doing behind the public's back

What if it's not the UK and Australia, but Israel (via the UK) and China (through Australia)?

Which makes a lot of sense.

There should be a law passed requiring any person from the Soviet sphere should be forced to wear a red star. That way, citizens can commit crimes against legitimate targets without fear of unnecessary charges being pressed.

Same for the goddamed Chinese.

Looking into it too much

Take it on the face - Aus and UK intel agencies tried to undermine the presidential election. Probably instigated by the UK. This is deep state politics at work. Anyone who thinks the UK or Australia couldn't actually be trying to undermine the US really doesn't understand anything about anything.

You're all so hopped up on israel psyops bullshit programmed into you daily for the past two years that you can't see shit when it's staring you in the face.

Protip: Israel isn't a magical mastermind puppetmaster behind everything.

senpai is about to notice the FUCK out of them

Attached: 1536812326012.gif (492x360, 28K)

But I don't want to have to go ethnically cleanse the British Isles, it's cold and rainy over there.

They're ethnically cleansing themselves so you don't have to. They're polite like that.

UK was outed a few months ago already, and that Steele is a British spy. Australia is under Chinese control already with bribes, so no wonder they are in on it.

>you will never lead the expedition to capture the last Anglo family to put on display in the San Diego Zoo

I just can't see Scomo making that phone call, I could be wrong though. The British bitch would in a heartbeat because she believes she has some sort of power, our PM would be under no such illusions.

The Australian government was worried about the free trade agreement or some shit. Fucking cucks. I hope trump puts massive tarrifs on all australian goods.

Schlomo has been in power for like 2 weeks. They're talking about turncuck.

Who ever said your PM signed off on anything?

Or hell, the british PM for that matter?

Why do you think this shit flows downhill from the public offices when every indication is that western countries aren't actually run by democratically elected leaders whatsoever.

One set of entities has systematically been linked to this and one hasn't.

Attached: UK AUS spying on Trump campaign.png (655x1316, 255K)

I really doubt that the Australian government would be so stupid as to go scheme against the US government.

What's more likely is that the US deep state asked Australian intelligence (with no involvement from the Australian executive), through the FIVE EYES, to monitor Trump before he became politically important. Or before Aussies had a clue he was politically important, which is probably a window of a few months between becoming a threat and declaring himself as a candidate.

And that makes sense too, but I'd still like names of everyone else's glow in the dark niggers, y'all know ours

That would be Bruce and Bruce.

I bet your government never thought Trump would actually win though

Wow checked, nice job. Good image too.

r u retarded?
He's explaining FISAGATE
FISAGATE It's not Q related, FISAGATE is even worst than Watergate. You're living an historic moment.

Attached: trump-will-be-impeached-any-day-now-says-increasingly-nervous-20244272.png (500x505, 112K)

I wouldnt be surprised if that were true

Attached: 1537410585604m.jpg (1024x762, 140K)

Hmm maybe.
But in 2015, when Trump declared himself a candidate, Abbott was PM, and Abbott has always been a Trump cheerleader.

when in doubt go to the top of the schema. this is equivalent to opting for overwhelming force in game theory. the central banking families of the world have always been our targets. you dont need to defeat the world's armies or it's intelligence networks, you just need to keep track of these families and disseminate as much information as possible. remember, only well informed and well educated citizens are voting on equal footing and only then can they vote in their own self interests. therefore abrogation of information defrauds citizens out of their "right to know", which was is heralded as the cornerstone of free democracy. in most nations fraud is a de facto felony, and justice is as simple as ordering a box of handcuffs from amazon and putting them on the right people at the right time.

the long game in human survival is information warfare and to win you must literally outsmart your opponent, which is where white men have a distinct advantage. by98th and 99th percentile IQ distributions per capita there are more white male geniuses in the united states than there are jews on the entire planet. muh 56% is a threat to anyone trying to win the game.

I seriously doubt we're that good at spying. Nice of George to give us credit though

Pretty much everyone here thinks Trump is literally a joke; America (the joke nation) got the president it deserves. There are quite a few people here that also see how it's not just a funny joke, but that he is also a very dangerous man to have in such a prestigious position.

This is the truth; aus/pol/ outliers are just that, outliers.

We're actually pretty good.
But in the case of FIVE EYES, it's not even that complicated, because they basically let us spy on their citizens. It's a way for the (((intelligence communities))) to go against our constitutions (preventing to spy on our own citizens).

Remember that we don't have countries anymore. We are "economies" run by a global elite. In fact, it's very telling they use the expression "intelligence community" instead of naming actual agencies.

Declassification is a nothing burger apparently, Gowdy says theres nothing new in there aside from a few Papadopulous ones.

Bumpeth

>Israel
>sabotaging trump
who do you think runs black cube? who do you think was pushing his campaign?

>Pretty much everyone here thinks Trump is literally a joke
Pretty much everyone here is retarded.

We are a nation who thinks time has stopped, and things will stay the way they are forever, so we refuse to think about the challenges ahead of us (China, etc.)
So there is a prevalent mentality of children, where we need to be nice to everyone and denounce the bad meanies like Trump.

If this is shown to be true (I'm not up on this just yet) I wonder if anything will even be done about it?

>inb4 only conservatives will care about what is said in the declassification and it won’t have any bigger consequences

If it's true, it would have been done through existing mechanisms (Five eyes agreement), so no big surprise.

It would give excuses for Trump to reform the (((intelligence community))) but I doubt he would go against Australia. For all intensive tortoises, we are the 51st state. But maybe Trump thinks we would be better as a nationalist nation, going our own way, a bit like what he wants for Japan. Then he would be right.

They will get fired, make gofundme accounts and let the hordes of dumb far-leftist NPCs make them millionaires and thank them for at least trying to "take down the le evil BLUMPF" like omg so brave, then the whole thing will be forgotten after 3 days.

Let me show you how it is done little babby.

Attached: 571941A2-4934-4E20-9DC5-27DC6EECA4F6.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Are you Chinese?

OH HOLY SHIT FINALLY THANK YOU TRUMP

RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT IS DONE

Yes, you're incredibly intelligent, but are you smart enough to fix everything yourself? Are you wise enough to educate the others? Do you have the ability to make any discernable difference to this failing nation, AT ALL?

FABIAN SOCIETY

Quite a lot of your post makes sense and seems to be perceptive, but what about the part where you rely entirely on one man, in one position, at one point in time, to fix the the whole system, all by himself?

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but he could probably do with a hand in this undertaking.

Q bommers are retarded, but atleast they will most likely vote R down the ticket, so w/e

Really nice post, user.
That picture is perfect.

Governments of both of those countries at the time of the facts should be extradited to the US and executed.

Invade both and level them to the ground

Attached: 1537231618996.png (393x366, 374K)

Attached: 1437105962008.jpg (528x492, 85K)

There is absolutely nothign in whats being declassified

Robert Hannigan was the boss of the glow in the dark MI6 niggers. He resigned totally unannounced before Trump was even inaugurated, presumably because he knew they were all fucked anyway once this all eventually gets blown open.

>A U S T R A L I A

>AUS TRALI A

>USA TRIAL A

>A TRIAL USA

Yes, we are the 51st state.

I wouldn't be suprised, my country seems obsessed with fucking everything up. I pray we have a political shift within the next 10 years to end this stale status quo.

Also, basically nothing will happen then? Cool.

I wonder if the average joe can make any money from this.

>Yes, we are the 51st state.
My almonds are activated. When do we get access to those sweet sweet 1st and 2nd amendments?

traitorous bongs and emus.

>USA invading Australia
>Leveling to THE GROUND in sheer redundancy
1/10 made me respond.

DRAIN THE BUSH!

DRAIN THE THAMES!

check these out

Attached: jraf.gif (220x220, 138K)

Don't you see? Not having nation-wide constitutional rights was one of the major differences from the outset of this experiment.

Q really actually did in fact predict this.

I'm looking forward to ice skating on the molten glass lake

The shift will be further in the direction it is already headed, with slight changes to degree in specific areas.

> FISA is a nothing burger, based congresspede Gowdy said so

> Declassifying the memo crosses the nuclear red-line. Impeach!

Attached: 0D0D9687-12C0-4876-A164-E29A58BF11A2.jpg (1193x2626, 879K)