pic related is Jonny Kim

>former heavily decorated US Navy seal
>over 100 combat missions served
>masters in math
>medical degree from harvard
>former doctor
>current nasa astronaut
>not white

now what have you actually done for America, pol, besides shitposting on your fat ass and sparking hatred? try to be a real American like pic related.

Attached: kkmfqym026iz.jpg (1800x1158, 147K)

Help build submarine parts

HIS NAME WAS BENJAMIN FISCHBEIN.
There you go, asshole.

;)

Became a Marine.

Most of Jow Forums have done nothing becase they are fat, sheltered wasters with no life experience.

I'm a mechanic.
I also personally spread awarness about the creeping communism in america that has infiltrated the democrat party.

I fought in the sand for the interests of Isra- freedom

on some real, much respect from this dude. Looks really cool with the Punisher spray paint. Always wanted to be a Navy SEAL but spending my time as a NYPD officer could hold a lot less stress than these guys going on tour in dangerous countries.

>Help build submarine parts

Stood a watch to find submarines.

>now what have you actually done for America?
Not much honestly

He served the Jews all his life and will now do his part to keep selling us the BallEarth lie.

PS - Navy Seals are all faggots. Go watch Kay Griggs interview.

how old is this guy? How do you get a masters in math, med school degree, practice medicine, join the navy seals and serve and become an astronaut?

did he spend like 1 year in each profession?

I don’t understand the point of this thread, this guy isn’t a kike, spic, or nigger so what makes you think Jow Forums would hate him?

Nice projection, r9k fattie

>did he spend like 1 year in each profession?

Probably distance learning for med school on board the ISS. Nothing to do in orbit and time moves slower up there, so he would have only needed a year to finish.

He is not Aryan!!!

Attached: tay_chan.png (1000x818, 720K)

Attached: correct.png (500x691, 154K)

What an absolute Chad

>harvard
meme school that exist for the endowment fund. yo homie got that mixtape dissertation.

idk. i used to be willing to kill/die for my country, but its all too depressing watching America and Europe commit suicide by mass immigration. Asians aren't the problem. as a white person who is a complete minority where he lives in America, I have seen the future and its hell on earth for whites

>us make cloning army
>when people go to adopt a chinese baby just replace them with a johnny kim clone baby
>they all grow up to be ubermench and no one realizes that they're clones because all asians look the same to them anyways

you can't distance learn med school. it requires clinical rotations in a hospital as part of the curriculum. then you go to a residency for another year at the least, up to 6-7 years for a surgeon.

>>us make cloning army
>>when people go to adopt a chinese baby just replace them with a johnny kim clone baby
>>they all grow up to be ubermench and no one realizes that they're clones because all asians look the same to them anyways

So, basically the plot of the film SALT?

>you can't distance learn med school. it requires clinical rotations in a hospital as part of the curriculum. then you go to a residency for another year at the least, up to 6-7 years for a surgeon.

Found the square who doesn't appreciate sarcasm.

Hey this guy got his medical degree in six weeks and you would BEG him to help you!

WEW LAD

E

W

Can he achieve all of those same things in the shithole country he came from, surrounded by people who are just like him?

Oh wait, it's called the "talented tenth," and I'm not fucking impressed...

>Welfare Queened for Israel
>over 100 mission killing random goat farmers
>diversity masters in math
>diversity medical degree from harvard
>former doctor, had to quit when he realized he couldnt bullshit his way through
>now wears diapers in space
>still a chink

You ok there bud?

I didn't fight in a ZOG war.

i don't believe for a second this asian did.

>>diversity medical degree from harvard

You do know Harvard was actively discriminating against asians because they are "over represented" at their college and are currently involved in a class action lawsuit because of it.

>Diversity masters in math
Dude, what timeline are you on... HE'S ASIAN and has a master in MATH! That's your point you slack jawed retard... Asians good at math, blacks good at dinduin

5 years as a federal employee, protecting health programs from fraud and misuse via audits and collaboration with the DOJ. If I had to put a figure on it I’ve helped to save Medicare about 10 million now. I was too much of a pussybitch to serve in the military so I figured doing time in the federal service would suffice.

what have you, faggot?

Well i eat at mcdonalds a lot

Werent people getting banned for posting that name

Gonna need a quick rundown on it

any trump supporter could definitely take a navy seal 1v1. the military are coiwards, like mctumor

don't buy anything from america that wasn't created by someone who doesn't appear to be a "redneck". they are usually the only ones with any honor remaining in the burgers so called white race

It's a meme user
gooks are fucking insecure

>medical degree from harvard
Don't doctors usually hate smokers? why is he smoking.

we should be asking what has america done for us

I removed cancer from a patient yesterday. I think I'm doing ok. Faggot.

>supports obamacare
youre just as bad

how have YOU actually helped Israel*?

Ftfy

shit son. Dudes using cheat codes.

>selling us the BallEarth lie.
Oops, you almost had something and then you went full schizo.

Not to mention that Asians are pros at cheating/cutting corners

>shitposting on pol while shaming shitposting on pol

Attached: 1235245586270.jpg (600x491, 28K)