ITT: We figure out how to get rid of blacks

That's it. They had their chance. I want us to discuss how we can legally Make America SAFE Again.

My suggestion is forming an alliance with the Hispanics that guarantees citizenship, land, voting rights, and financial incentives in exchange for conscription in a guerrilla offensive that permanently removes the dregs of society.

If you disagree with my idea, that's fine, but I ask you here and now to come up with a logical and practical idea that will cleanse our society of this nigger infestation.

Attached: Her name was Wendy.jpg (788x758, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalists.org/pdf/what-founders-really-thought-about-race-npi.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-Accept that you can't
-Avoid them
-Teach your daughters about blacks in a casual manner that doesn't look like indoctrination (because they will rebel and fuck blacks to spite you otherwise).

And by the way, most if not all Hispanics (both here legally and illegally) hate other Hispanics that cause problems and make them look bad.

I've spoken to many wetbacks in my life and you would actually be surprised at how conservative and nationalistic they actually are.

I'm black and dating a white girl. Keep crying faggot

Attached: assetaccess314.jpg (960x540, 50K)

No you're not. You're not being funny either.

fuck mexicans too

You're an inbred kikel that will salivate at the thought of putting an 8 day old baby dick in your mouth. If that's not available for you right now you can live vicariously through your inbred cousin, uncle, brother, whatever.

Attached: jewish pedophile.jpg (960x647, 150K)

>My suggestion is forming an alliance with the Hispanics
cmon, spics are one drop rule sickle cell niggers themselves

No alliance between us and those mongrels can ever be made

Your people aren't capable of removing niggers? I disagree, but feel free to counter me

You got it backwards, although blacks are worse, there is a much smaller population of them and they don't seem to expand their population, a more useful alliance would be blacks, we can keep white Mexicans though

Attached: 1537584874746.jpg (960x540, 71K)

But i am. Why do you hate me so much even though you've never met me? I never understood this logic of blaming everything wrong with this country and in your life based on the skin color of other people.

>Reeeee hur dur it's not just skin color! Blacks are subhuman!!!

I'm not going to sit here and try to justify my humanity to you. The fact of the matter is, even if every brown person left this country you'll still find something to complain about.

Attached: image_png_2.png (1024x1024, 1.31M)

you'll have the same problems but in spanish instead of niggerish. just ban beans, pepper and dont give free shitt hat they'll look for a new place to live in ASAP.

or you can develop toxic watermelons and spread the seeds through the hoods.

or some kind of toxic fried chicken reuck going around the hood

>based on the skin color of other people.

You're a trisomy 21 victim. Post your adipose laden mammy's phone number so we can berate her for not swallowing/aborting you.

Attached: nigger btfo.png (1054x698, 154K)

I'm white and dating a black girl, and her friend who is I think at least half black and we're considering all starting a farm together and having kids asap
Jow Forums won't/can't win, caramel is the delicious future that people who actually breed are choosing

Amen brother. Pump her full of your White seed.

Attached: flora_and_parents.jpg (2182x1451, 473K)

you disgust me

Stop giving them any sort of assistance and let them live or die by their own merits.

>hurrdurr MUH BASED SPICS
This is why I hate wignats.

Blacks are literally not a fucking problem. They're barely keeping their necks above water, population-wise. Conversely, the Hispanics are growing out of control, and are going to be wielding political power soon enough.

You're a fucking moron if you don't understand how bad it's going to get. "Hispanic/Latino" still hasn't solidified as an identity yet. Too many are still thinking of themselves as "Cubans" or "Venezuelans" and so on. That's currently changing. Once they put aside national identity in favor of racial identity they're going to start dominating elections, culture and so on.

tl;dr: Spics are the biggest problem America has right now. You're fucking stupid for not realizing it.

No need to ally with mexicans. This could take more than 1 post.
First step is support calexit and get it to happen. Split cali into 2 states, norcal and the rest of commiefornia. When that happens give people a period of time to commit, and after said time period is over it's a seperate country and if you stayed in or moved to southern/mid cali you have renounced your us citizenship. Shitlibs will willingly move in droves thinking it's going to be paradise and beans will move there as well because the new state will be an open borders infinite gibs hell hole. They will most likely offer amnesty to anybody. Once this is done democrats never win another election again.
Now for the blacks. We ally with black nationalists, get them to start pushing for their own separate state. Now democrats are no more than a shell of their former selves and a state has already separated you might have the political and societal will to do such a thing. I would suggest the area surrounding Atlanta since its gone anyway, but the location isn't important for now. The average black over their lifetime costs us around 750k. To encourage them to move I suggest offering the blacks that don't initially agree 250k no questions asked, but they have to revoke us citizenship. This is an amount that very few blacks would pass up, if you called it reparations they would probably be happier about it. Also a border with proper security would be paramount, once you're in you only come back to the us with a visa for very specific reasons. Part of this agreement would involve any black currently in US prison gets sent there to a state of the art prison we build for them, as well as any black that is caught committing a crime in the us that didn't take the money and willingly move is shipped there immediately. My guess is roughly 70% of blacks would take the money and go.

Contd.
In SA when apartheid ended the govt offered the dindus money or land, the vast majority of them took cash, I see no reason why they wouldn't take it here. The beauty of all of this is there is a high probability that both of these losses of territory would be temporary. The southern 2/3rds of commiefornia on its own would turn into a 3rd world venezuela like shithole in less than a decade. New Wakanda would probably follow suit if african countries are anything to go by. We just sit by and offer no help what so ever, let them kill each other off, and walk back in a decade to fallow land with a few survivors and rebuild. This could all be done without firing a shot or forcing a single person to do anything (criminals aside, but they've lost their rights already). All that has to be done is start a meme storm about calexit and get those shitlibs to drink their own koolaid on how great it would be without the ebil drumpf stepping on their neck.

I wasn't proposing this to you. We don't need your help. Besides, you "people" have more problems than us.

Better them than blacks.

Forgot to mention seeing as they cost us 750k on average over their lifetime a one time payment of 250k would be a bargain. Not to mention the economic benefits we'd receive from the lower crime rate across the country and increased social cohesion. And with most of the beans gone as well there would be few if any diversity quotas that had to be filled. With the democrats basically reduced by 30-40% nation wide most of those laws could probably be scrapped if we managed to uncuck the republican party.

No, they're literally not. It's a numbers game and the blacks are irrelevant when it comes to that.

Take of the memeflag, Juan Pablo.

Ya, stupid nigger won't reply to this cause the estrogen laden sack of worthless cells knows that its whole community is a fat carrying waste of resources. Better get those hands out and pity shekels from your child molesting kikel masters.

Attached: obese niggers.jpg (1448x355, 138K)

Reminder the founding fathers and every president up until JFK wanted the Niggers to leave the US and colonize someplace else. The U.S. Was always intended to be a white ethnostate. In the 1960s a kike senator changed the immigration law to allow Niggers and shitskins from Asia, south America, and Africa instead of Europe. Read for more info. Also pic related

nationalists.org/pdf/what-founders-really-thought-about-race-npi.pdf

Attached: 1525303171398.jpg (723x745, 573K)

Attached: Founding fathers ethnostate 2.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

Attached: Founding fathers ethnostate.jpg (1240x1870, 704K)

No, the inbred kikels and their nigger slaves turned pets are the worst "alliance" fathomable and the number one threat to life on earth.

Attached: jew cock crazed.png (960x535, 386K)

>I've spoken to many wetbacks in my life and you would actually be surprised at how conservative and nationalistic they actually are.
accept that they almost all vote dem every single election and 20 million+ are here illegally, sapping our resources without contributing their justifiable share. fuck hispanics, they are just as bad as blacks.

Stop saying "Hispanic" you fucking idiots

Blame Mexicans for being border jumping fucks

Stop blaming Argentians for their shit

>The fact of the matter is, even if every brown person left this country you'll still find something to complain about.
Lets find out, why dont you all just leave? would honestly make our country so much better instantly. It would fix almost all of America's major problems and we would lose absolutely nothing.

Attached: if.png (1024x896, 162K)

>First step is support calexit and get it to happen.
we have enough cancerous californians spreading throughout the country as is. if calexit ever happened the entire western half of the US would be completely ruined by californian refugees.

>The average black over their lifetime costs us around 750k.
they cost us that much a year in food stamps, medicaid, policing, judicial system, lost productivity, and other social assistance.

>why dont you all just leave?

Those kike slave ships don't offer round trip. Besides, they know that progeny of those that sold them centuries again would kill them for their welfare paid for nikes.

Attached: niggers love dead niggers.jpg (1086x754, 207K)

The basic idea to get rid of parasitical people is to create a culture of hard work as a way of life.

Think of it like you have a village of people.
When an outsider arrives they say they need to be taken care of.
People in the village reply that if you want anything in our society you have to work for it.
All the chores are done by hand by these people and they spend most of the day doing hard physical labour intensive work. There is absolutely no easy time of it or handouts and any assistance in the community is earned via this labour.

Thats the rough idea. Do you think anyone would want to willingly live among these people? If they want an easy ride theyll be gone in the same day.

Unironically black nationalism is the way to go. Niggerstan will immediately fail and become Africa, but as long as we have severed all ties it's fine.

Attached: the perfect trap.png (1612x428, 218K)

Where have you been? The number is close to 40 million now

Fuck off back to mexico spic

Attached: 1532025640085.jpg (480x750, 76K)

your suggestion is a good way to be a literal terrorist... i hate to say that to you in those terms as i understand your frustration but be real with yourself, funding violence is an insane proposition. talking about funding violence on the internet is extra retarded. the solution is to move as far away from them as you can and try to become self sufficient without funding them or their bullshit

>yo homes we should totally team up
Meanwhile you spics are out populating us whites. Fuck you, if anything we be better off making an alliance with blacks. They'll never out breed us in America.

Attached: 1536834696452.jpg (1024x565, 93K)

Not so sure about that. Outside of a few rich people in Huntington beach most people in the southern 2/3rds of cali are desperately shitlib. I think a good amount of them would stay, and the poor ones would definitely stay for the gibs. Even if every last white shitlib moved into the US it would be worth it alone to get all the mexicans to go there. You know full well if such a thing happened the new california nation would offer full amnesty to the world. Every last illegal would move there in a heartbeat.

Attached: 1512442102242.png (300x336, 76K)

Racemixing. And phase them out within 4-5 generations

Giving up territory is weak and the Mexicans will just move to Arizona and Texas next.

Spread that watermelons grow in deep waters

> end SSI, welfare, food stamps
one generation the parasite plague on humanity known as BLACK PEOPLE will dry up

Attached: faggotnigger05.09 AM.png (858x627, 1.37M)

hi mr. FBI

Attached: 1443210234621.jpg (691x466, 63K)

>Hispanics

Replace that with Mexican

I'm sick of Spaniards and Argentinians being blamed for the mestizo mexican's shit

Keked, thanks user

Cut taxes to the bone. Every dollar back is a dollar that came from a white pocket to begin with. Whites receive very little in services from the government compared to all other minorities. Don't worry about loss of public service. With all the extra cash, hire a white tutor.

Overturn abortion on demand, and abortion in general. Once the she-boons get knocked up the double-dip into the diversity pool will backfire on liberal corporations as black women take record maternity leave benefits and Leftist businesses take record hits to their productivity. The ensuing explosion in Niggers will break local liberal government that has been thinned from lack of white money infused into the system.

The last strike to the heart of the negro will be to make cheap drugs of any kind available in these urban strongholds. They will tear each other apart.

The first people to feel it will be the white women that live among the chimps.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 72K)

stop feeding them
/thread

blondes are the niggers of the white race. you can have them. meds are the true master race.

Attached: 060a85a0c0f08e5625f782a728ea9171.jpg (300x250, 16K)

>Having a daughter
Absolutely cucked

I went to high school with Wendy. She was such a nice person. So sad.

is that a filter or did she paint on freckles

Just hide their food stamps under their work boots.

Do what the Muslims did, chop of every black mans dick. In a generation, there won't be blacks in your country. The Islamic slave trade, a smarter way of dealing with slaves

>"alliance with Hispanics"
>Guarantee Land rights
>White Supremacist

Disgraceful

Attached: 1537355125309.png (219x230, 9K)

>be black
Wtf guys I just wanna play vidya and work

Hold tight.
Play your vids and work.
We just need to work out some shit first.

that chick looks like a mossad agent that worked at the resturaunt I worked at, about 15 years ago.

>memeflag
opinion disca--
>we have to deal with the blacks goy
>based hispanics should be guaranteed citizenship goy!

I guarantee this stupid cunt is posting from Tel Aviv

>How to get rid of blacks
Send them to Israel. Diversity is their strength.

Bet the first thing that nog took from her body was that fat ring.

Yes, you could do that. Or, just encourage all of the domesticated ones (100+ IQ) to come to us and redpill them. Hard. Same for my own group, beaners, though they're usually christfags so it isn't as hard. Have liberals move to those places by using a fake campaign. Once they see what it's like living among degeneracy and a gibs state, they'll be redpilled. From there we can live well and eventually try to domesticate the nogs and beaners, since we will have more money to do so as well as not be in immediate danger of chimpouts. I'm going to college next year (yes, I'm 18, fuck off) and will try to redpill the STEM fags.

This has a lot of potential. The false light in the darkness if you will. This user has the best idea I’ve seen on Jow Forums in years.

Blacks wouldn’t be content with a small space like Atlanta plus they would attempt to cross when shit hits the fan. Hispanics would do the same. So my question to you user is how would be seen to the rest of the world if we went full Third Reich, closing out everyone not of European descent? Wouldn’t that make us outnumbered and give Russia, China, and Western Europe to act as the saviors of the world against an “unprecedented evil”? The military hierarchy wouldn’t be able to change overnight to implement lethal force on a massive scale without moral second guessing. Another question is do you offer the same payout to mixed race couples? Who gets payed? Is it based on individual payment regardless of married vs single household?

I like the idea but the memeing of Calexit is easy, the economics behind the “reparation” payments and military structure must be figured out first.

Why do you need beaners? Just initiate Operation Wetback 2.0, deport all Mexiscum, and then go after the niggers. OP, is your name Jose Paco Maria by any chance?

We should create laws against using things like marijuana and crack in order to allow us to capture nogs in the street and put them in jails where they can't replicate.
The 20% or so of pavement apes that don't fall for this should be offered free money to encourage them to accept low status and to separate them from the healthy parts of the gene pool.

Make it completely illegal and get anons to spike it. That will kill of the devoted nogs and spics who devote themselves to that degenerate lifestyle and spare those who can be changed.

Blacks are 13% of the population. Black men would be 6.5%. If you paid every nigger 5k to get a vasectomy, how much would it cost?

/thread

Or you could just man up and RWDS. Go to the local nog swap meet and provide lead supplements.

Some jap gets made good and you make this thread? Fuck off zionist semen slurping faggot

You do what dylan roof did. Not just to blacks though. We gotta kill mexicans.

>I've spoken to many wetbacks in my life and you would actually be surprised at how conservative and nationalistic they actually are.
Conservative and nationalistic to what culture and nation, dumbass.

You are one of the fucking dregs you motherfucking shit for brains.

Attached: 2CF0D9F9-A547-4247-9500-769575131389.jpg (960x667, 72K)

>how to get rid of blacks
Figure out how to get rid of Jews.

>we cant just kill the hispanics we need to form an alliance
>so they can kill the niggers.
All nonwhites need to die. Hispanic. Nigger. Chink. Arab. Fuck You all

Get rid of welfare and foreign aid. Problem solved.

Monkeys to the left of me soulless insects to the right.

>is american
>believes in white nationalism despite being less white than a native ugandan
>kek

Who will pay the toll?

Attached: A25C1D21-1A9D-44D5-9216-31ED74C48FCB.jpg (640x494, 55K)

I have a plan.

-Make saying or using the word nigger and all its variations a hate crime. Punishable by fines and jail.

-Make it so black people who make under $50k do not pay income tax. There is no need to file a return, so they get no money back at the end of the year, no need to go after them for fraudulent returns and get called racist

I cannot stand how racist pol has become. I've been here since 1999 and it's gotten worse every year.

American blacks are better than spics, as long as they aren't muslims

I like most black people I meet these days.
They're learning. And becoming better people.

For years I thought they were genetically dumber.
But I've seen their progress by the decade. I no longer care to wipe them all out.

You coward.

haha look at this major faggot

only form an alliance with white looking hispanics

she'll pay the toll soon, when you chimp out

Blame "Indios" not mexicans, majority of the human ones got here legally.

The Real solution is not allying with spics, its these big boys. Pic related.

Attached: 1537578968447.jpg (426x812, 84K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-010744_Instagram.jpg (1080x936, 506K)

Id like to see that guys car since Trump got in.

Shut the fuck up meheco.. isn't there a border that needs crossing????