Evolutionists actually believe this

>evolutionists actually believe this

Attached: DF45D493-A17E-47A3-ABBE-C5A401C560ED.png (250x201, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesotherm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup. The other alternative is believing in angels

Yeah kinda. Some dinosaurs became dinosaurs and some became the things that would turn into birds eventually.

Jow Forums is not a religious board. please go to these for religious discussion:

always type "sage" into the options field when replying to religion/anti-religion threads on Jow Forums so it does not bump them

Attached: 1526316317233.png (280x280, 877)

go be a faggot somewhere else

no, this would be roughly like saying humans evolved out of pigs.

>jews actually believe this

Attached: muh japanese heritage.jpg (1225x637, 240K)

bump

god im such a based contrarian

So based you've earned your own private quarters for eternity.
Enjoy the trip.

Attached: burgen in a can.png (750x750, 812K)

Attached: npc.jpg (638x550, 63K)

if NPCs exist than god must exist. Otherwise who would program the NPCs? themselves? than they wouldn't be NPCs

they are animals

Attached: npc.jpg (638x550, 64K)

who programs the animals? I don't think you thought this meme all the way through

they are reacting to stimuli

if the reactions are predetermined than a higher power must be involved

so when you put your hand on a hot stove, you didnt decide to move your hand because of the pain. you moved your hand because god took control of your body and moved your hand away.

Attached: jfunk3.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

you're talking about NPCs and their psychological programming. Naturally an NPC can't program themselves or be programmed by the environment otherwise they wouldn't be an NPC.

oh you're autistic. sorry. ill break it down for you. NPC is an expression. video games have NPCs and its an insult

>people actually believe the world was full of two story tall lizards

When did you grow out of childhood fairy tales Jow Forums? The vast majority of dinosaur bones are fake, and the ones that are real are just single bones from common animals and """paleontologists"""" run wild with their imagination and cook up some creature.

Attached: 890136163781.png (500x375, 234K)

you're fucking brain dead, kid. Videogame NPCs have to be programmed by somebody
It stands to reason that an irl NPC would have to be programmed by somebody as well

Does the word "common ancestor" mean anything to you or is this a deliberate straw man?

Birds already existed at the time of the dinosaurs. There are 4 bird lineages that arose from that time.

yea no shit. its not meant to be taken literally. taking things literally instead of looking at the deeper meaning behind the words is a sign of autism. saying someone is an NPC is an insult likening them to a video game NPC. you're basically a mouse with a human body

It's entirely possible that this woman is a descendent of an old samurai warrior, as she appears to be half east Asian.

Hehehe, Ok ok hear me out fellas... Imagine *chuckles* i know its crazy but hear me out, *smirks* imagine actually imagine

>being atheist

BBWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAOHOHOHOHOHO HEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHA *WHEEZE* HEEHEHHEHEEHEE OH OH OH DONT DO IT DONT DO IT

>Muh big bang

WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAKKEEEKEKKEKEHAHHAAHAHAHohhawwahaHAHAHAHAHOHAHHAOAH *snorts* BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHOHAHAHAHEHE *wheeze* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OH OH OH HEHEHEEHEHE hahhahaha

Attached: 1533803072998.jpg (474x473, 12K)

Pic related is an actual feathered dinosaur which lived in Europe during the Jurassic.

Attached: archaeopteryx_lithographica.jpg (900x613, 70K)

nice. do you have a deviantart we can all check out

You literally can’t refute this

Attached: 729B822C-720F-4EE9-8346-C295D23607A0.png (484x452, 50K)

>people actually believe the world was full of two story tall lizards

The Bible claims that the world was once populated by giants called Nephilim. It also claims that Behemoth and Leviathan are real … and that Jonah was swallowed by a giant fish and somehow survived.

How are dinosaurs any less believable?

>The vast majority of dinosaur bones are fake, and the ones that are real are just single bones from common animals and """paleontologists"""" run wild with their imagination and cook up some creature.

This doesn't explain the countless protoceratops skulls that have been found by science. There is nothing like a protoceratops today.

She looks more SEA, if anything. Still, her niggerness is rather overpowering.
Speaking of descendants, here's her vs a descendant of a samurai clan and 100% Jap.
Only racists see a difference.

Attached: mutt vs fullblood.jpg (3090x2048, 2.44M)

who is this semen demon

imagine being this autistic that you can't understand a meme without trying to misrepresent it for MUH CHRISTIAN AGENDA

yea i was just trying to be as annoying as possible. didnt think id run into a real NPC lol

for now...

Attached: 1fib43.jpg (719x548, 43K)

Bruh, you christcucks believe in far goofier shit. This isn't a game you'll win.

>sweden
>britian
kek nice try

>People are calling me autistic...
>"No, YOU'RE the NPC!!! haha xD got 'em"
fuck off jesus nigger

i dont believe in jesus

Attached: ash.png (1303x623, 112K)

Yes.

Dinosaurs first evolved from lesser reptiles around 233 million years ago.

It's hard to say when the first birds appeared because "bird" is hard to define when you are dealing with creatures that have a mix of dinosaur and bird anatomy. The last common ancestor of all modern birds lived 121 million years ago … though many feathered dinosaurs which came earlier were very birdlike and are often considered to be birds.

For example, Archaeopteryx lived 150 million years ago. Some call it a toothed bird and others call it a feathered dinosaur … but its place in the evolutionary tree is clear.

Someone tell the christcucks that sandniggers wrote the bible

I haven't had a good laugh out loud like this in a long time.

Thank you for this op.

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 91K)

Dude, where's your argument?

were they warm blooded?

A fucking leaf unironically believing dinosaurs weren't a thing. I bet you fell for the Flat Earth Psy Op too syrup nigger

Attached: 1532573756572.jpg (510x448, 39K)

Wow, rude. Next you'll tell me that lucifer was simply a mistranslated word and that these idiots don't even study the bible in it's original language.

I used google image search to find that image.

I don't create art on DA. I only created an account there to make the mature content visible.

This. Checkmate Atheist

You made a mistake user....

Attached: at-me-look-im-dish-now-no-news-from-sweden-15659636.png (500x587, 107K)

>t. fedora fag

The pic on the left is of a woman who is wearing a sport uniform and is tired from all the exercise. She's also in an energetic pose. She isn't trying to look her best.

The woman on the left is clearly trying to look as beautiful as possible, and was given time to prepare in advance.

I love how the racial beauty contests on this site are always rigged.

Correction: The second paragraph should say "women on the right".

They're both legitimately attractive.

>he actually believes the world is a ball spinning thousands of miles/hour through space.

Attached: 1537145430258.png (736x570, 429K)

If you don't like it then fuck off and go to Stormfront.

This site is a battleground where anyone can post anything. If you need a white safe space, go to one and leave us adults alone, sissy.

This site is being "corrupted" because leftists are increasingly becoming thick skinned. The SJW age is in decline.

>The pic on the left is of a woman who is wearing a sport uniform
>is tired from all the exercise.
I don't know why I expected a leaf not to be dumbass.
It's like you people genuinely try to be this obfuscating.

Attached: NYKikes (2).png (2540x1536, 1.15M)

It's hard to explain. Read this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesotherm

Yeah, since 2013.

The left is clearly a photoshoot you fucking sperg. Go back to Africa

Here, another.
Is she not "trying" this time as well?

>white safe space
Oh boy.
Mutt? Nigger? self-hating cuck?

Attached: mutt vs fullblood - part deux.png (1422x1000, 2.36M)

Birds does not descent from dinosaurs. They are a group of dinosaurs themselves that shares a common ancestor with non avian dinosaurs.

Attached: main-qimg-70682f7558fc199539b6911f38be485b-c.jpg (1500x1002, 246K)

Yeah

Okay, I was partly wrong.

Still, they clearly weren't trying to make her look like a doll in that pic. They were trying to make her look tough. If they wanted to make her look pretty, they could have.

Attached: Miss South Africa.jpg (408x618, 44K)

>two story tall lizards
>lizards
Day of the rake when?

>Okay, I was partly wrong.
No "partly" here, it was as much of a photo-shoot as the right side was.
See my other example as well.
>that thing
>pretty
Ugh.

Attached: o0960063413716628199.jpg (960x634, 163K)

>Here, another.
Is she not "trying" this time as well?

They both look alright, except that the pureblooded Asian is smiling, giving her a slight advantage.

>Oh boy.
Mutt? Nigger? self-hating cuck?

Calm the fuck down.

Stormfront is an echo chamber where you can be banned if you post anti-racist content outside of the designated debate area. It is EXACTLY like the pathetic all black safe spaces that exist in universities nowadays. Safe spaces are for pussies who are too chickenshit to take criticism.

Birds are technically both dinosaurs and descendants of dinosaurs.

Most people are descendants of people. Therefore, most dinosaurs were/are also descendants of other dinosaurs.

>slight
A-ha.
Have you seen Naomi smile? She looks a negrees high off her fucking rocket, it's probably best if she doesn't.

Attached: nx3nwfSmr11uj609jo2.jpg (1000x822, 253K)

I have things to do, niggerlover leaf, see you later.

Attached: 4 (2).jpg (1014x1600, 430K)

Yeah.

Calling a dinosaur a lizard is like calling a turtle a lizard. Being somewhat similar to a lizard doesn't make you a lizard.

Is that pic supposed to be ugly? She looks fine to me.

>Mathematicians actually believe this.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>christcucks actually believe this

Attached: 1533946141453.gif (1576x9930, 1.72M)

jesus christ those people are retarded

>implying pic on the left isn’t from a set of 5,000 pictures and they picked this one because it was the best
I don’t even like gooks, but you’re retarded. And this is probably bait so I’m retarded too

space isn't real, we are the centre of the universe.

Attached: firm_3_orig.jpg (500x526, 41K)

That nigger is doing a photo shoot. That's literally the best she can do. You must be trolling you silly maple nigger.

Attached: 1537565181966.jpg (239x328, 55K)

Attached: 5adce6ba6528d.jpg (579x404, 27K)

your pic related is objectively hideous

Oh man, how could I be so blind to it all.?

Attached: TheRealWorld.png (1292x732, 173K)

Once again, you are ignoring the fact that people are expected to look different in different types of photos.

Naomi Osaka was clearly trying to look tough in that photo. Of course a woman isn't going to look like waifu material when she is in a tough chick pose.

>Implying that female sports stars want to look like innocent buttercups.

KEK

are you implying that women cant look cute and tough at the same time? fuck you bigot

She won a beauty pageant though.

I'm not sure if this is serious, but I'll reply anyway.

No, it is not possible for a woman to be cute and tough simultaneously. I'm not a feminist.

It's pretty sad. You can get people to believe anything.

i question the integrity of any beauty pageant where the winner is unfuckable, such as that one

not true

>people actually believe a giant skyman imagined the world into existance

>believing we were created out of nothing by total random chance

Yeah, must more realistic.

>tfw palaeontologist
>see these threads
>cringe and wonder what Jow Forums has become

Flat earth has changed my life, proves god to me and I feel it now brother, I worry he won't accept me though

The Theory of evolution has just been proven

Attached: 1513564590327.jpg (600x600, 50K)

A "beauty" pageant in Africa.

Where's the evolution?

Same, I truly see the world for what it is now

There is no sin too grave that can't be forgiven

Underrated

>(1)

That's a good point

Attached: 1524148302724.jpg (1280x1024, 162K)