Why are modern white supremacists always from, the lowest levels of society...

Why are modern white supremacists always from, the lowest levels of society? Where are the white supremacist billionaires, inventors, scientists, celebrities, scholars, athletes, models, etc? It's always just pic related

Attached: 16 billion results.jpg (800x430, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iHltyA4KwiE
youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why do only people who have nothing to lose openly support a position that will get your life ruined by zealot SJWs
Gee, I fucking wonder.
The truth is your neighbors, coworkers, and friends could be white supremacists and you would never know.

Because you're a nigger

This is what I was coming to post. When you have nothing to lose, you're free to say whatever you think.

People who achieve something in life don't latch on to those ideals. The lowlife scum that does knows they have contributed nothing to society at all, but since someone that looks like them has they like to take credit for it. Every race has people like this.

Attached: 1520650975052.jpg (898x904, 95K)

>white supremacists
Only Faggots, niggers and commies use this term.
OP is, as always, a Faggot.
Many such cases. Sad.

Attached: -s a a g e.jpg (646x646, 87K)

user you called me trash....snif snif snif

Attached: JbPmPOp.jpg (480x720, 39K)

>retard losers shout loudest of any political stance
WHO WOULDA KNOWN

This is a cuty nazi thread now
Post our girls

Attached: 4871e1febaeb9ee9670117345bdbb24b--aryan-race-blonde-beauty.jpg (519x779, 50K)

Attached: images.jpg (182x278, 5K)

Attached: nazi_girl_by_koennya-d5c8mw6.jpg (633x950, 116K)

I have an extremely intelligent and successful friend that is 1488. You would think he was just some nerdy guy if you ever met him.

Bump for the motherland

Attached: a09mKbq_700b.jpg (480x635, 46K)

>always from, the lowest levels
with your odd comma i read your post like william shatner.

because rich people already live in a 99% white world and that isn't going to change for them, they and their children will never feel the effects of their policies

Attached: stupid racists.jpg (600x450, 33K)

that made me laugh way too hard. I know Shat-man lurks /x/, maybe,he...also-lurks-Jow Forums?

FPBP. Grey Man is the place to be. Play the game in the daylight.

Attached: 1531003638616.jpg (350x720, 91K)

Every Alt-Right doing has been an Engineer, Software Developer, Entrepreneur, or well placed political operative (Ricky Vaughn).

If anything, the rando smotings by the Jewish press have revealed just how highly placed pro-White people are. OP is a shill and sage goes in all fields.

I'm a high school social studies teacher dropping redpills on my students every day. My wife does the same thing with her elementary students.
Fact is, we're everywhere.

Attached: 1488.gif (220x204, 148K)

Jow Forums bftfo lmfao

Cause you're all cowards, Goebbels couldn't even be brave in the end, he had to take the easy way out because his daddy told him to.

Because racism is a lie created by white billionaires to misguide low income whites from the real problems. If lower income whites didn’t have niggers to hate, they would turn on the rich

Found the half true retard

I founded a multi-million dollar technology company and I share those ideals.

I also made the mistake of getting engaged to a half-negress and finding out what black men did to white women from her friends and her mother.

My hate for the Jew and the negro burns bright.

White supremacy is a low status political stance. If a high status person embraces it, he is cast out of polite society.

There is also an element of people who have failed on an individual level dedicating themselves to the group they belong to instead.

They don't reveal their power level because they know they need to pander to minorities to remain in their current position

This will change.

What did they say? What do they do?

They would hate niggers alongside the rich.

Anyone who says that "the rich" are the enemies are fucking insane.

Niggers are human cancer. Behind closed doors it is unbelievable.

I don't know if you want me to go into details, but I'm unsure if pure bred Negroes are actually humans.

Attached: 1536289075840.png (669x637, 564K)

>Where are all the white supremacist billionaires?
In college, learning how to out maneuver kikes
Yeah like all the retarded white inventors of nazi germany who created the sub machine gun, jet air plane, and ballistic missile
Or that stupid white supremacist ben franklin who invented bifocals, the stove and a plethora of other shit
Or that god damn autistic father of evolution Charles Darwin
yeah!
fuck white supremacists!
there so fucking dumb!
lolz!
yo mad wh*t boi!
haha muh dick!
If i had a nickle for every leftist that ended his life with his brains splattered against a wall or choking on a combination of his own vomit and some niggers cum i could buy the fucking US debt
You do realize half of fucking Bilderberg is jewish
litterally half of the richest most powerful people in the world come from less then 1 percent of the global population
think about that

Lol. I know people in Antifa. This is literally their worst nightmare, haha

Hi rabbi! Why are jews such colossal retards?

Attached: jewiqmyth.jpg (1600x2126, 369K)

Live public.domain movie night !!!
A BOY AND HIS DOG!!!
BANTS TOO
youtu.be/iHltyA4KwiE
.....!!!
Gotta keep morale,, high in this war

Attached: 1537355354664.jpg (362x259, 24K)

Tell mor leafanon

Attached: 201B9FCD-BACA-424E-BE9A-10924B0E1CFB.jpg (1024x1024, 205K)

This guys.. Stop replying to these slide threads. You keep replying, (((they))) keep making them.

Attached: 01111_dOQ3ifZeeQc_1200x900.jpg (646x806, 50K)

Start with this idea, OP,
Hitler was a meme of the meme he spread.

Brown haired guy.
Son of a Jewish woman which makes him a Jew to other Jews.
Tells you that Jews want to use Europeans to destroy Europe and get power for the Jews.
Has no marketable skills, except talking, ALOT.
Rises to power on his ability to talk, ALOT, and the backs of Germans who he is Flattering.
Uses his power to destroy Europe and get power for himself.

Damn Germans just needed someone to say they were OK, and Hitler flattered them into destroying neighbors who had closer blood lines than Hitler had with them.

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY

Attached: piercetherealworld.jpg (600x529, 88K)

>The lowest levels of society
These people have to deal with the people they hate every day. Their kids go to "school" with them. They arbitrarily lose opportunities in favor of minorities. They have to ride the same mass transit and protect their homes from them. Every day, they are experts on the savage races.

>billionaires, inventors, scientists, etc etc
These people are invariably wealthy and get to look at minorities from a distance, like tourists at the zoo. They consider cuddling with the bear, when the bear is considering mauling their guts out of their asshole. They have little or strictly anecdotal experience with these fucking savages, and are in themselves racists believing that it's the responsibility of white people to be godly enough to help those poor folks out because they can't (or won't) do it themselves. White people hold the key to their success and only through the graces of white people will they ever advance. If you dig deep it's actually more racist than supremacy, because it says minorities are dependent on superior white people rather than separating the races to fend for themselves

>Why arent athletes white supremacists?
because they are black, dummy.

Holy fuck that is a retarded take

Maybe I should do an AMA.

Nigger father drove white mother insane. I mean literally.

He was subhuman to the extreme. As the engagement ended she came and confided in me everything.

On their wedding night he took of his wedding ring and said "now your job is to take care of my son" Then left for THREE straight days.

The evil that FUCKING NIGGER pulled off was epic.

Anyone want a pol AMA of what niggers are truly like behind closed doors from a man who was engaged to a half-negress?

This is the most retarded thing I have read today. Congratulations you fucking dolt. Your reasoning is terrifically awful and so are your conclusions. I need to wash my hands.

Those are the ones you see. They have low impulse control.

>billionaire white supremacist

That’s trump dumbass. High IQ don’t run around LARPing, they maintain some sense of cover.

That is all you see, the successful don’t march. They deny loans and don’t hire. I don’t know anyone that isn’t based

Are more likely not going to get fired for openly expressing their views

Ad-hominem.
Which means you can't answer to it, which means you know, deep down in your subconscious, that I just nailed it.

Germans got played by an evil man and their own desire to be flattered.

Brown haired son of a Jew.
No marketable skills, literally a painter faggot.
Rises to power on his speech IQ.
Tells Germans they are "Special."
Tells Germans the Jews want to use them for the power of the Jew.
Uses the Germans to war against other Europeans.
Flys around in new aeroplanes, has the finest foods Germany can produce, for free.
Gets all kinds of Blonde German Pussy shouting in joy at sight of Daddy.
Marries blonde German chick.
Leaves Germany destroyed.
Escapes to SA where he is defended for life by Germans who just cannot get over his Flattery.

Wow someone got triggered in this thread

....rly makes me think

Attached: masterracehoodie.jpg (741x1024, 82K)

>say you are white supremacist
>get ostracised, hate mobbed, deplatformed, censored, vilified, attacked etc
Hmm op is being a little disingenous.

The irony is a lot of powerful influential men last century and earlier were literally white supremacists by todays standards.

Full disclosure Jow Forums
Hitler was the son of a Jewish woman, which means, to other Jews, he can be considered full Jewish without need for conversion.

And he was a meme of the meme he passed on.

Best foods, all the attention, for talking, while Germans slaved away building a war machine.

While the Germans were dying against Russian tanks, Hitler was in the mountains fucking blonde pussy, eating steaks and sausages, playing with his dog, and playing RISK with Stalin and Churchill.
Warned you that Jews wanted to use their trickery to take over.
Literally took over and trained Germans to kill their Euro neighbors who had the same tribal history in many cases, so his world order would win.

He was a mirror of everything he said the Jews wanted to do to Germany/Europe, but he Flattered the German while doing it.

Poor German fools, really bought into that "master race" bullshit flattery.

Attached: ic1Sgvk.png (1280x720, 684K)

White supremacist or rather, white awareness, is sort of like a water level. It tracks along the lines of threat to whites generally. Naturally, the lowest classes are affected first and it works its way up to the top.

"White supremacist" is nothing more than an anti-White hate slur. Its ok being pro-Black, pro-Asian or pro-Jewish... But as soon as you're pro-White, you're "scary monster White supramcist." They say they're "anti-racist," they're really anti-White.

Hint - he was borderline asexual and a vegetarian. So smashing puss and eating steaks were def not on his agenda.
Just saying.

Because they aren't. Nice try faggot.