It's Okay to be WHITE: ORIGINAL - The Million Poster Pin Up

Do Not Alter The Message or Flyers

Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2
It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.

Do not trespass or vandalize.
Do not do anything illegal. Anyone telling you anything in these posters is illegal or will get you into any REAL trouble with actual authorities is a shill. This has been shilled hard and is false. Anons have confirmed with local law enforcement and lawyers that it is perfectly fine.
However leftists are literally raging at this campaign and like typical leftists will likely try to hurt anyone who does not disparage white people: so be safe, DO NOT CONFRONT ANY LEFTIST PSYCHOS. Just walk away and put up posters elsewhere/later.

Do not say anything provocative. Our message of tolerance is enough to further unhinge an already badly unhinged left.

NOTE TO MEDIA/POLICE: communists are lying saying there are blades under the posters. This is untrue unless THEY themselves planted these. What would be the logical point for this campaign to do this? (logic is not a leftist concept as its "white supremacist")

We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE legally possible to post stuff. Only universities is not a good idea.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Important:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and disguise your self ;)
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Tools/suggestions:
>No wheat paste - we are not commie vandals
>tape/staple

Attached: 1*nCXmcc5AnESOj6ADyGhlIg.png (1600x2262, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H4lPX4tJaog
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI
youtube.com/watch?v=ac_TJtit_Ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1509717243005.jpg (1500x1000, 274K)

Reee Oct. 31st is so far away

Bump
youtu.be/H4lPX4tJaog

Bump8

Bump

we did it to the aussie parliament boys

bump

Got delayed due to running out of time, but that might be a blessing in disguise as now it's pushed back to October 20, closer to halloween. I could be wrong, I know diddly about aussie politics.

Attached: iotbw faqv1.png (597x674, 77K)

Don't call me white
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI

Attached: punk in drublic.jpg (925x925, 151K)

Attached: iotbw_promo.jpg (1059x850, 220K)

reasons to put up IOTBW posters

Attached: us_senator_nyt_microsoft.jpg (1698x1225, 213K)

Attached: its_ok_white_george.jpg (620x350, 84K)

More reasons.

Attached: 1510604625612.jpg (720x331, 202K)

Attached: bluecheckmarks.png (5000x5000, 3.98M)

Attached: bluecheckmarks2.png (5000x5000, 3.72M)

Attached: bluecheckmarks3.png (2674x3400, 1.26M)

Attached: nobody said it isn't okay to be white.jpg (883x1154, 271K)

Attached: 1537389168838.jpg (2449x800, 336K)

You're doing god's work, user.

No shills yet? Wtf?

Shh. Don't jinx it.

Attached: its okay to be wood3.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

Bump

Attached: A6901BBE-04E6-4E3B-B886-2C32DC8DC262.png (1667x1077, 670K)

I used to think this was a good idea but now I wonder if it’s not just part of a bigger divide and conquer strategy. They can’t stir up black minorities if there’s not a visible white movement for them to push back against and here it is

See, look what you've done!

Attached: dama.png (640x480, 414K)

Most niggers push against Whites in general. How have you not learned this yet?

Think theres a market for something like this?

i have the setup to make these out of wood or metal or any combination

Just make it clear, readable from any direction, and not in destruction of property. Make it out of any material you want, as long as it's simple and readable. Leave a couple Sticky notes and postit notes lying around in public places that say that same thing. To be safe though, Id just stick with white paper and black ink, with tape. That's the simplest way, and you can make thousands of copies to distribute with your colleagues to help you as well.

20 copies to start with, might print more later on. This Halloween is gonna be a lot less spook-y :^)

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

Oh boy, my thermal printer isn't even going to get a chance to warm up if I don't put my irl shitposting into overdrive this year. Just found the rest of my leftovers from last year. I want to say it's around 400 4x6 labels, give or take. Working on a stack of $1 bills too, but might save that for next year depending on how big it is.

Worth a shot. I'd like to see what kind of vandalism they get since they can't just be torn apart. just so it can't be used against us.

Attached: iotbw leftovers.jpg (3576x2181, 530K)

>Only universities is not a good idea
Why not?

Because we should be putting them everywhere, including universities. Paint the town white.

Attached: iotbw_v4.jpg (5779x7200, 3.98M)

They're Leftist breeding grounds who crack down hard on this kind of thing. Doing this at a college and getting caught could easily get you expelled, especially if they have a no-flyers policy

You can put them up at universities, just be aware of the risk.

Attached: 1509820258532.jpg (1877x5000, 2.56M)

wait i misread, thought it said not to put them up in unis due to some risk

Are we putting them up night of 30 morning of 31 or night of 31 morning of 1?

That’s true because the media falsely blames racism for problems in black communities. But real conflict needs visible white push back. Remember how annoyed the shills were when trump supporters stopped turning up at right wing rallies?

Fuck off and die

Universities are more risky, but are also one of the best targets because of the guaranteed outrage. A lot of the best salt came from anons posting them on their campuses. Use your own judgement on what you can get away with.

Night of the 31st, and feel free to keep posting them after than. There is no end date, but the first wave should be halloween for maximum media coverage.

Attached: iotbw_email.png (1335x700, 59K)

bump

not ok!

youtube.com/watch?v=ac_TJtit_Ag

Respectfully, I disagree. It would appear that this is making it's point to those people who need to see it and are capable of bearing witness in Truth.
I'm looking forward to seeing this year's participation and reaction. Thank You.

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

Attached: 1505452486917.jpg (999x561, 43K)

Attached: image.jpg (640x427, 239K)

paid (((shills))) are the ones who make these threads

Attached: 46753457.jpg (560x664, 140K)

How do you figure? To what end?

>Jews are trying to get us to bait their lackeys into saying it's not okay to be White

Attached: FF68F1A8-3E58-4C8D-A6F3-6667B495DAF0.jpg (800x1000, 196K)

Ah, the classic concern troll.

I can't wait.

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-111031_Chrome.jpg (1055x1351, 676K)

Attached: 20180920_120031.jpg (1077x1704, 428K)

stay mad cuck

Attached: 56476532.jpg (360x664, 75K)

Wrong. IOTBW is extremely effective which is why leftist shills are trying to stop it, but there is nothing they can do.

Stay scared.

Not an argument.
The message doesnt become false only because they are selling shirts of it

First that's "milo's" bullshit. I warned you people to NOT try to profit from this. You'll notice that he's getting harassed out of bars and shit now. Fuck Him!
Second, If you gonna wear this shirt, MAKE IT YOURSELF! Have some pride and Make your OWN damn shirt and don't be bribing pesant-slave-chinks to do it for you. It's undignified.
If Anything go to a LOCAL AMERICAN T-Shirt print shop and pay them if you absolutly NEED to have it pro-done.
SHIT! It's like you WANT to get cursed or something.

Attached: this_is_why_I_gas_people.jpg (720x720, 43K)