Have a long track record of threatening to kill the mail man and police as well as arrests for assault with a deadly...

>Have a long track record of threatening to kill the mail man and police as well as arrests for assault with a deadly weapon etc.
Your facebook posts are filled with talking about wanting to kill people and how you cant be around your kids until you takes your meds cause you want to kill them too.
>Toss your shit in someone's drive way, but your crackwhore wife keeps calling it an "alley" for some reason???
>Owners tell you to stop
>Get out your baseball bat and start screaming about how you're gonna kill them
>Back off
"IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU"
>Back off
"I'M GONNA PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD FAGGOT"
>Back off
>FUCK YOU, IM GONNA KILL YOU, YOURE DEAD"
>Don't come within 3 feet of me or I'll kill you
>Does exactly that
>Gets shot
"WOOOOOOOW"

>You're actually retarded if you think this was murder. How the FUCK is this first degree murder?

Attached: 1537583407634.png (668x1405, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arrestfacts.com/Aaron-Howard-5U2k54
youtube.com/watch?v=TiW-BVPCbZk&t=186s
bigcountryhomepage.com/crime/abilene-trash-fight-murder-suspects-re-arrested-bonds-raised-to-250-000-each/1464753667
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't mean to green text the last line, but you get the point.

Correct

Becuz he wuz a good ol' boy who dindu nuffin like sweet baebae Traytray

Attached: poordindus;(.jpg (720x708, 70K)

I think if they got manslaughter I’d be fine with that. They could have both walked away. It didn’t have to get that escalated.

Orange shirt dude got what was coming for him. Oh well!

>I think if they got manslaughter I’d be fine with that. They could have both walked away. It didn’t have to get that escalated.
Pussy

Why should the boomers spend a single night in jail for that psychopath?

Fuck off

NPC theory will explain it. All the liberals think they can invade our shithole board. Pic related, its about NPCS. Liberals just have a blank stare in their face, like there is no soul. Its unreal but actually happening. You run into an NPC everyday.

You can't even use the us against them tactic. You ask where the big titted women who was staring at me went... SILENCE. I mozy away, back to normal. Like Filler actors in the background of a movie.

Is a very good example of NPC AI software. His response is short, means nothing, and has the smell of shill a mile away.

Attached: 1472167824195.png (912x869, 128K)

t. The methhead wife

NPC's just chant "racist" at things that confuse or upset them.

Some of this is silly. Having pet peeves about traffic or other trivial things isn't the sign of an NPC. I think it has to do more with critical thinking and reaction to absolute facts.

real men don't need guns

burgers love their guns more than they respect people’s right to be safe

What are they then? I don't think the first conclusion should be literal AI.

...What the fuck are you talking about? If it wasn't for those guns this methhead fuckwad with a history of violence would have splattered both their brains on the ground for not letting him dump a fucking mattress on their property.

Are you even human? You're advocating the opposite of safety.

>two replies back to back
t. Shitposting school dropout

Look at this
It's literally buzz phrases that make no sense. Being powerless against a 7 foot tall crazed man means being more safe? They have no idea what critical thinking is.

get rid of the damn guns and ban the NRA

I'm floored. They cannot make an argument.

Why does the US need guns? We are all happy here in Australia without the need for guns in every home

>neighbor has long track record of threatening to kill people
>neighbor is currently being calm and safe
>grab your gun and go confront him
>threaten to murder him
>oh noes now he's angry and yelling at me
>blow his fucking head off
>it was self defense
>i'z a goot boy
>i beez protectin tha community
>i dindu nuffin

He did nothing wrong

Attached: 1534306154800.jpg (1024x1002, 226K)

Attached: 42310681_10155811884341304_2852025710959132672_n.jpg (427x960, 52K)

EXACTLY this guy gets it
An NPC is programmed to beleive it is one with the world and does not display any emotions because of the "we are all in this together" algorithm.
They are like cyborgs but indoctrinated. The system has given them Karl Marx's literature which the results: A generation of literal communist whose beliefs are based on the information spooned to them their entire lives. Control the information, Control the population

>implying someones right to be safe includes threatening to murder other people
the gymnastics are real

Fuck off

Attached: 1537495288274.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

Come with me if you want to live

Nothing can stop evil people but our society has never normalised gun ownership, so in Australia it's pretty unusual to own a gun. We need to keep it that way.

Imagine if the low iq rednecks were cops. This would have IMMEDIATELY been ruled suicide by cop and would have barely made local newspaper news.

Last year 42 gun homicides in Australia, US 15,618.

Are you just talking to yourself at this point? Can you maybe make an argument to back up your opinion? Can you even read?

Hello?

can we campaign to help these guys?

they coulda let him steal their car and fuck their wives, too.

Interesting. How about you tell us the race that committed the majority of those? How about you tell us what your knife crime is? Your poverty rate?

>Have a long track record of threatening to kill the mail man and police as well as arrests for assault with a deadly weapon etc.
sauce?

We will never stop all murder but we can stop a lot of it... Ban guns now

having a hard time counting how many times this guy was arrested if this was him.
6'6" ?
arrestfacts.com/Aaron-Howard-5U2k54

Attached: 1537565058006.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

2018 (to May 12th) Mass shootings USA = 95 / Australia =1. 2017 Mass shootings USA = 346 / Australia = 0.

But how many in Kiwiland, which has closer laws to Us but more similar demographic and culture to you?

twitch streamers getting raided cause of trolls.
youtube.com/watch?v=TiW-BVPCbZk&t=186s

>I think Criminals pay attention to the law so I want all law abiding people disarmed.

only law enforcement should have guns

no I'm not ready for society to be at the point where you have to walk away from death threats and criminal behavior from a repeat felon having a schizophrenic episode

Seriously that man could have killed those kids from reading his posts

>arrestfacts.com/Aaron-Howard-5U2k54
Holy yikes

>>threaten to murder him
In Texas? And a lot of states? He was on that guy's property. He had the right to kill him on sight.

>world should nuke kangarooland.

everyone with a gun is potentially a bad guy

but is this really the guy?

It is your destiny to be shot like a dog.

^ slightly wrong circumstances and you're going to prison.

did you guys ban spiders or stingrays?

how the fuck is this original

yet your crap dried up shithole country has to buy our war machines.

>Under Texas Penal Code §9.42, a person may use deadly force against another to protect land or property if:
>1: He is the owner of the land;
>2: He reasonably believes using the force is immediately necessary to prevent arson, burglary, or robbery; and
>3: He reasonably believes that the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means.
Fat fucks are fucked.
You're retarded.

>to protect land or property
Not the same law that applies to protecting yourself.

>Clearly fulfills all three
Either you know nothing about this case or you've got a double digits iq, much like the two rednecks who should walk.

OP, it's very tricky, but you can think of cases like these as a series of isolated events that all end up put together and analyze the individual events as a bigger picture.

Event 1: Victim illegally dumped in neighbors trash bin
Neighbor decides to take illegally dumped garbage and put it on the victims front lawn

Event 2:Victim comes back to illegally dump inside neighbors trash bin again.
A heated exchange follows.
Neighbor puts garbage illegally dumped again on victims lawn.

Event 3: Neighbor witnesses victim attempting to illegally dump again, but this time goes outside to the alley (public access way) to confront victim.

Event 4: Armed neighbors and victim arguing over illegal dumping. Victim begins threatening armed neighbors with death threats.
Neighbors dont have a duty to retreat and claim to stand their ground in the face of the now irate victim.
Neighbors aren't in fear for their lives as can be clearly seen in the video. Neighbor is armed with shotguns and pistols.
Words exchanged, death threats issued to neighbors by the victim, and the neighbors are not afraid and make mention of their not being afraid and shoot their neighbor after he goes and grabs a baseball bat.

Some people might say that the two neighbors incited the situation and the use of lethal force by the neighbors in response wasnt proportionate to the totality of the circumstances.
Other people might claim that it was self defense because the neighbors didnt have to legally retreat once armed and outside facing a hostile victim threatening them with grave bodily harm.

I don't know which one to get behind desu.

how the fuck is this original too

>prevent arson, burglary, or robbery
Trespassing and illegal dumping on private property are not arson, burglary or robbery, moron.

You're on the wrong board robot

what is going on this frickin Friday night

Attached: excuse.jpg (800x450, 179K)

Literally wtf u talking about link to video as Google has AIDS and isn't finding it

o shit I legit thot I was on Jow Forums for so long

>USA
>On my property
>threatening my life
>won't leave

Yeah nah you're going to die lmao

Who is the NPC in this situation?

Real men do what needs to be done irregardless of what other people, the law or anything else says.

Are rednecks white?

How is the alley their property? That's not how owning land works at all.

Have you heard of an easement?

>dude had to defend himself in the guys head 4+ times while his son got double tap on him

yeah guys these definitely weren't white niggers looking for blood, thats why they had guns drawn to settle a waste dispute

1 post by this NPC

How does that apply to this>?
>Under Texas Penal Code §9.42, a person may use deadly force against another to protect land or property if:
>1: He is the owner of the land;
>2: He reasonably believes using the force is immediately necessary to prevent arson, burglary, or robbery; and
>3: He reasonably believes that the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means.

>Self defense in Texas
>1: Know the intruder unlawfully with force entered into his home, vehicle, or place of employment; or
>2: Was being kidnapped; or
>3: The intruder was attempting to sexually assault, rob, kidnap, or murder.
Only number 3 is a slight possibility in regards to murder, and that was not caught on camera.

>No duty to retreat in Texas if
>1: Reasonably believed the deadly force was immediately necessary;
>2: Had a legal right to be on the property;
>3: Did not provoke the person against whom deadly force was used; and
>4: Was not engaged in criminal activity at the time the deadly force was used.
Read number 3 and watch the video again. Read number 4 and watch the video again.

tl;dr
Fat fucks are fucked.

>Alley
Why do people keep saying this? You do know some people can have driveways a quarter mile long, right?

Yeah? WELL YOU'RE A RACIST, SEXIST, BIGOT, ETC.

He wasn't protecting land or property you absolute brainlet. He was protecting himself. They are two completely different laws. One applies to land and property, the other applies to protecting oneself. This shit isn't hard.

well watch the video. says a whole lot. also, orange shirt man has had multiple incidents and arrests for being an insane fuckwit.

you can argue that the two rednecks escalated it too far all you want, but you cannot deny that orange shirt man had it coming. he made death threats to two armed rednecks and threw a fucking baseball bat.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I think the reason people keep mentioning tht it was an alley (public access way) and not private property, because in the video the victim claims that the two neighbors threatening him with firearms are on private property (his), but the son with the shotgun can be heard saying,
> "No, this is a public access way. we're in the alley."

blindly defending anyone behind the trigger as long as theyre white is npc behavior, i bet you own a blue lives matter flag too retard

facebook com/kristopher.robinson2

Man, people are going to town on this hahaha

refer to

>blindly
I watched the video retard cops are thug enforcers and revenue generators for the pedophile elite.

I did. They walk.

It's him. Same name, same town. Turns out he was a transient homeless burglar, car thief, parole violator, multiple assault convictions. This guy was a career criminal.

Bet they don't bigcountryhomepage.com/crime/abilene-trash-fight-murder-suspects-re-arrested-bonds-raised-to-250-000-each/1464753667

>act like a nigger get shot like a nigger

And, I bet you think James Fields is going to be convicted too?

I've watched the video.
I feel like the victim was asking to be shot by what he was saying and what his actions were.
At the same time though, my commonsense tells me that this territorial dispute over garbage was absolutely unnecessary and a ridiculous, stupid waste of life. Over. A. Mattress.

I feel like it can't possibly be this simple, because all throughout the video, the victim mentions the neighbors in personal regards, like, they were all enemies or might have been friends at one point and fell out or something, because the victim mocks the nieghbors son about something to do with the victims' own kids.

in Texas the older places were basically little lots of land with a public service pathway running behind the houses. It is just how the land was zoned out but no it isn't a driveway

Attached: 1537531530785.png (1853x978, 313K)

The 2 skins would probably be in the hospital if it wasn't for their guns.

At least you conceded the argument gracefully.

>I don't know which one to get behind desu.

um just call the cops/sheriff

oh my

Attached: smug seal boi.jpg (720x478, 100K)

Ok. I can't win a fistfight against a 2 meter tall gorilla. I accept that I'm not a real man. So I'll keep my guns.

You wish nigger. You have no argument.