Meet the Millers 2: Electric Boogaloo

Father and son gun down insane neighbor in petty argument over dumpster usage

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY&t=86s

what we know:
>argument started over Aaron Howard, shirts, attempting to put a mattress in a dumpster
>John and Michael Miller, skins, did not want this mattress in the dumpster
>Howard has an extensive criminal background
what we need to find out:
>who is in possession of the dumpster
>during the video the Millers seem to make mention that "the alley" they are standing in is a private driveway, verification needed
>why is the media spinning this in favor of shirts when the video depicts skins as being reasonable assuming they are on their own property
speculation:
>the Miller boys are out on a bail
>this occured in Texas
>case will have a Texas jury
>no more than a slap on the wrist will be handed down

this thread is for gaining a better understanding of the situation and speculating on future outcomes, not discussing morals and ethics, support for or against firearms, or faggots and niggers

Attached: 1537581873783m.jpg (1024x763, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

press.abilenepolice.org/index.php?mode=thread&id=710
youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY
youtube.com/watch?v=JSIqPURmHg8
youtube.com/watch?v=lZVPCtmkDSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Millers did nothing wrong. They are being persecuted because they have the potential of waking up the true potential of the White man in America.

> who owns the dumpster
Municipal property, the plastic bin itself, even when you wheel it in your garage as much as I hate it; probably still technically municipal city property.

For the record, dickhead initiated combat as soon as he threw the bat. The shooting was fairly justified.

why does the media care about this? all parties involved are white

Someone post arons arrest record and fb post

It was a city dumpster. The problem was that the mattress was blocking the dumpster, which in turn causes the garbage truck to NOT empty said dumpster.

This is why you're supposed to take large items down to the dump.

Arrest record.

Attached: 42287613_106658010303411_5410459973098405888_o.jpg (1853x978, 170K)

FB post.

Attached: crazyhoward.png (494x1065, 103K)

Thanks senpai, you're a legend

Attached: 1509479397796.gif (225x324, 3.36M)

Who is the 5th person in this video at 2:11 in dark sneakers and light blue jeans???? Nobody has ever mentioned him/her yet. Just curious is anybody else notice besides me.

Attached: 76814617-2DB5-4BF8-9EA6-E6BE16F920C4.png (750x1334, 1.32M)

The Millers are upright good Americans, heroes if you will. They stood up for themselves and their property against a violent, mentally ill, unstable, meth addict, and his bottom bitch.

If the mattress don't fit, you must acquit.

>bounced 3 checks
he deserved to die

Attached: 1475636875349.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

Likely Aaron's brother, the one that handed him the baseball bat from his car.

To me, it seemed justified. As soon as you threaten someone with a weapon (bat in hand), you're free game. I prolly wouldnt have gone for a headshot though. That seems execution style.

well lets narrow some shit down

>where did this take place

alley, likely between the residences of howie and millers

>find addresses in order to better determine

if we locate these it will be easier to determine where the incident happened

>figure out property lines

and voila! we will know who owns the property that the dumpster is on, therefore who owns the rights to use it.

phoneposting, one of you faggots do it.

source needed

None of this mattress.

Attached: Chad Dumpster Defender.jpg (1024x416, 40K)

Good question New Zealand.

Attached: pjLp8gQ.jpg (610x457, 33K)

Because it's white pipo and it's gun violence, two enemies of the left.

It's not a written rule or anything like that. Garbage collectors just can't be assed to clear passage to pick up the dumpster for emptying. It's laziness more than anything.

They're going to walk free.

Attached: 1537578952417.png (726x894, 633K)

this

screencaps depict the millers as aggressive hillbillies, especially considering howard made mention of his kids in the incident.

its easy as fuck for the media to cherrypick quotes out and turn this into something far from what it seems to be

vegas shooting and this...noone will give a shit.
>zimzam

>the Miller boys are out on a bail
They were taken back in an it was set to 250k
>no more than a slap on the wrist will be handed down
I'm not sure because this part seems fair...
>When the first shots were fired, Aaron had a bat in his hand and was approximately seven feet from John Miller, who was the closest to him.
But this part does not? I don't know how the law works for the second part
>When Michael Miller discharged his shotgun and John Miller fired the final two rounds from his pistol, Aaron Howard was unarmed.

no on it being a city dumpster

the millers seem to act as though the alleyway is private, even calling it a private driveway i believe.

if this is true, they have right to refuse usage of it.

Mattress guy seems like an annoying dickhead who's always pestering somebody. You know the type. The guy who's always getting into road rage incidents and shit. Guess his karma caught up with him.

They are making them pay a 25,000 dollar bail. That's fucking insane.

I read the news articles before watching the video, the media painted it as aggressive hillbillies murder innocent unarmed man over a mattress. after watching the video I see the guy who got shot threatening to murder them repeatedly and lose his shit. justified easily, the millers were right for standing their ground

>post yfw Millers walk and sue the state for damages
Don't even bother arguing with salty nogunfags who don't understand US/local laws, it's not even a question, the charges won't stick

Attached: 1537484598738m.jpg (1024x888, 45K)

Aaron Howard was on drugs and a danger.

They can't use that in court unfortunately but it just proves what a psychopath fucking cunt idiot this asshole was.

Ah, yeah that part was an assumption of mine. Normally an alley dumpster would be city property, but it could very well have been on the Miller's property.

apparently it's a shared ally between the two of them
press.abilenepolice.org/index.php?mode=thread&id=710

They can't really use it themselves, but it seems the local police knew Aaron was a danger to himself and others which I think may affect the outcome of the case.

He had serious mental health issues and was off his meds. Hate to say it but they probably did the guy a favor.
He was basically a 6'4 dog with rabies

I am praying user. I am praying

>unarmed because he had lost control of the weapon he used to strike John Miller

i personally think its going to come down to the lawyering

and with a texas jury, it'll be hard to convict

also anyone got a source on this bail increase?

cant find anything on it

Listening to her melodramatic squeals as she realizes they did in fact, shoot her husband, brings me an overwhelming sense of satisfaction.

(Also, the guy running the shotty is a hell of a marksman. He hit him in the head from the hip.)

Attached: all lives mattress.jpg (717x717, 398K)

Attached: planeteers.jpg (500x500, 189K)

>They were taken back in an it was set to 250k
jews now how zo milk attention. now go and donate to fundraiser to free the...

OVER
A
FUCKING
MATTRESS

Attached: 1510442896022.png (515x821, 59K)

It's a great opportunity to represent white people as unhinged and incapable of responsibly using guns, when it comes to "white" Americans I more and more get the feeling that they might be right.

MUH HUZZBIN DONE GAWT SHAWT INNA HEYADDD OH GAWD

it had nothing to do with the mattress
the mattress is a distraction, it was just the catalyst for both parties' to settle things once and for all

Women get off on shit like this. Look like she went too far in her goal to have a orgasm.

These people are fucking disgusting allowing the monster threaten these people like that.

I can't believe they are being charged with first degree murder. 25,000 bail. Hopefully they did not use a bondsman and can get fully reimbursed when the ordeal is over.

God please help us.

Anyone have some webms of the damage being done or highlights they want to share? Here's some anume bewbs.

Attached: 1534534982856.gif (480x270, 2.9M)

>They can't use that in court unfortunately

>They can't really use it themselves
but the lawyers can. right? because 'murica. Yes!?

this whole thread reeks of botposting

>brother is trying to beef with 2 dudes brandishing guns
>hand brother a baseball bat so he will definitely get killed

what kind of fucking looney tunes family is this?

Yea, its in the link here>John and Michael Miller were taken into custody without incident this afternoon after the 42nd District Court reviewed the initial bonds and raised them to $250,000 each.

Why is this so popular here? I see a thread a two but there's dozens of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY

Here ya go user.

Attached: 42230611_1434579676680592_7675974729756311552_n.jpg (189x325, 16K)

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING NEWS SITE MENTIONS THAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO KILL THEM 5 FUCKING TIMES.

God journalist are fucking scum of the earth.

There are two assaults and many thefts on there, you dipshit.

the type that is getting Darwin'd

this, literally haven't read an article yet that mentions the threats of death..

It’s a meme come to life, what is not to like?

Attached: D2A80445-E48E-4E00-859B-06F852C723B9.png (624x951, 891K)

sorry, but bouncing checks is the most heinous crime imaginable, second only to improperly disposing of refuse

Im Interested to see how it pays in court,the self defense card is looking promising after all the death threats and mentioning he would take the gun and shoot old fella in the head

Here comes the BOOM(ers)!

that image lol

They raised the fucking bond to 250,000. These guys are going to be stuck in prison for up to a year waiting for the shitty system to hear their trial.

God i feel so sorry for them.

Attached: mattressking.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

the mailman

Make no mistake, America is still the wild west. It's a crazy place. Except now we have walmarts

Serious question, why did they open fire? Did he brandish a gun of his own and shoot first?

He Who Controls The Mattress Controls The Dumpster Zone

They should walk simply for giving us the sweet gift of genuine roastie screams

Attached: 1526156538229.png (800x982, 114K)

approached john with a baseball bat

john warned him numerous times that he would shoot if dude got too close, seems fair enough to me

Ceci n'est pas une matelas

you are a king among men, user.

UPDATE:

AFTER REVIEWING THE ZONED PARCELS OF ABILENE, TX I HIGHLY SUSPECT THE MILLERS TO BE IN TROUBLED WATERS

THE ALLEYWAY APPEARS TO BE PUBLIC PROPERTY, THE DUMPSTER IS ALSO LIKELY PUBLIC

MEANING THE MILLERS HAVE NO REAL REASON TO BE ENFORCING THEIR WILL, NONE OF THEIR PROPERTY IS BEING DISTURBED

Have you guys even read a news article about it?

Correct, this is the issue. Coming out to talk with Aaron while brandishing firearms has different legal status if its private or public property, I'd think, but IANAL and not in TX

The Millers were the Dumpster Kangz everyone knows that

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSIqPURmHg8

Ive had a problem before. Neighbors kept dumping their couch in the dumpster. Trash wouldnt take it. Weeks passed. Still no pick up from trash company.
So we put it back in their yard. And they ended up dumping it somewhere else.

No need for big shitty furniture to be decomposing in the dumpster blocking people from using it. Or even worse. Laying on miller's god damned fence.

probably wanted his crazy brother to die

They came, they saw, he died!
Hahaha

These fucking memes are hilarious. Don’t stop guys.

Attached: F2067251-039C-4A73-9F71-94FF3172ED86.png (2518x1024, 221K)

I think Sr came out with gun in holster. Pulled it when aaron went chimp mode. Son comes out with the shockwave. Mom turns the camera on.

>what we need to find out
Christ son is dumpstergate really that damn important that we need to mount a duxking formal investigation?

youtube.com/watch?v=lZVPCtmkDSY

Attached: 33FCEC10-6609-45DB-BAF8-BB7C25F2DB0A.png (1000x652, 121K)

At least we know the time and place unlike Kavanaugh.

Attached: 3e1d25120fe6a9a2d1eb2d8c60b9785c.jpg (575x512, 16K)

he was there to finish what he started

>why is the media spinning this in favor of shirts when the video depicts skins as being reasonable assuming they are on their own property

oh gee why would the (((media))) demonize two white men not afraid to use lethal force to defend themselves? geez this one is a real head scratcher.

We Cyberpunks now

Attached: 1537575601769.jpg (1024x1011, 106K)

It does seem fair enough, what with the law of the land and all. It was just unclear in all the commotion.. he definitely gave him many warnings but it all escalated super quickly.

nice psyop fags. too bad nobody's falling for it.

>186531245
i like this one

Attached: 1537543204464.jpg (2518x1024, 1009K)

because a white man successfully defended himself with a gun. they want to take away all guns to demasculinize the entire white race

Can anyone show me one example of "the media" painting these killers as bad guys and the dead grunt a victim?

Yeah i read a bunch. They are using a ton of trigger words like

>murder
>the men threatened him
>posting photos of the couple

The media are fucking malevolent beyond belief.

the millers will walk

Attached: 8095875609_ddb40f8164_b.jpg (1024x686, 335K)

How often are you typing anal into your phone?

Thoughts and prayers thoughts and prayers

This is crime to the notion of justice that these men have to spend a day in jail.

>In 2018 they voted my town the worst place to live in America. The issues; sky high rate of violence, and more people illegally dumping trash than anywhere else.
>Can't deny it, it's all true. But everybody still wants to live here

I
Am
Not
A
Lawyer

The correct term is. "I aint a danged lawyer" go be a yankee somewhere else.