Should cannibalism be illegal? Assume the meat is somehow obtained through legal, reasonable, and moral means

Should cannibalism be illegal? Assume the meat is somehow obtained through legal, reasonable, and moral means.

Attached: 1536884641171.jpg (640x503, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/side-effects-eating-human-flesh-cannibalism-increases-risk-prion-disease-and-417622
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that the Seahawks didn’t run the ball.

never trust a snek

I don't know what that means. I just want my friends and family to eat my body when I die. It will bring me peace.

Lol faggot

Attached: 7CAF8229-E447-4C8B-97E3-78BE69DBB30B.png (1024x1024, 1.31M)

Eating you own species can screw up your brain.

Except this one

Attached: 51306580_p0.png (1791x1901, 3.3M)

S-s-s-s-sur-r-re t-t-t-ther-r-rr-e's n-n-n-o b-b-bb-bb-ad-d efff-f-ff-fects of e-e-eeating h-h-h-huma-man fle-fle-flesh

I read the book Alive when I was 8,me parents handed to me after they read it(what were they thinking?!).The story made a big impression on me,and,if I die and can be done safely and needed to survive,by all means eat me corpse,hell,in trying times if squeamish feed me to your pets,at that point I don't care!

That said,you kill me to eat me,well,may you die of food poisoning!

Attached: 1535487079204.jpg (710x577, 76K)

Nah, only by eating the brain can that happen. It's the prions, misfolded proteins that are mostly harmless in their host but if they get in someone else they start refolding their proteins to match them, degenerating their brain and killing them.
This is the case with kuru kuru, or "zombie disease". It was first discovered in a tribe of cannibalistic africans that would eat the brains of their dead relatives. The disease basically puts you in a coma until you just wake up after a few days and start attacking people. It's fucked up.

that is specific to brain and spinal material

not a cannibal but it's a neurological source of contamination. there are cases from tribes in papua new guinea and it's not dissimilar from mad cow

> Assume the meat is somehow obtained through legal, reasonable, and moral means.

its immoral to eat human beings.
>Should cannibalism be illegal?
no.

You sound messed up, why would you want that?

The prions on human tissue wil fuck you up, and give you a version of mad cow disease called "kuru", or "laughing sickness".

>Eating human meat becomes risky due to the presence of prions — versions of normal protein that had their shape altered, losing their function, and becoming infectious. These distorted proteins can influence other similar healthy proteins, and change them, causing a chain reaction, and creating disease. Specifically, prion disease creates holes in the brain, giving it a spongiform appearance, and ultimately causes death.
>Unlike viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasitic infections, which contain DNA or RNA, prions don't, which means they can't be eradicated with radiation or heat. They could be present in any nervous tissue, including our organs and muscles. However, they are most common in the brain and spinal nerve tissues.

medicaldaily.com/side-effects-eating-human-flesh-cannibalism-increases-risk-prion-disease-and-417622

What really botters me with your post, is you thinking that anyone will want to eat you. How entittled are you? You know what, I want people to suck the dick of my corpse in my burial, after all, "If they really loved me, they would follow this last wish".

I would cut friendship instantly in the moment you unironically say you want me to eat human flesh, and so would anybody.

Attached: 1432174291585.jpg (600x600, 55K)

I'd try it just to see how it tastes. Even if it tastes good that would be the only time I'd willingly eat long pig.

Well I still wouldn't risk it

You can still get prions from other parts of the human body, but in lesser quantities.

Why is it immoral though?
See food to me is sacred. It's the closest thing to a spiritual life I have. When I die I want to be eaten one way or the other. Ideally it would be by friends and family but I understand why that almost definitely won't happen. Maybe by animals, that would be okay as long as it's a good animal. Like feed me to some hero dog or something. I guess nourishing a vegetable garden wouldn't be bad either. I just don't want my flesh to mummify and go to waste. The more I think about it the more important to me it is. So would it be morally wrong to eat me if I died of unrelated causes?

As an lad of Gaelic heritage, I would lick potato girl’s dirty asshole clean

I miss Sasha, bros ;_;

Attached: 1536182461989.gif (500x500, 1.45M)

If you start eating people I'm going to murder you.

Attached: 1534491909461.jpg (3648x2736, 3.05M)

>Should cannibalism be illegal?
Have you ever heard of prion diseases? Fucked up shit. Say no to cannibalism.

The funny thing is (christfags pay attention) cannibalism isn't prohibited in the bible.

Can you? If that's the case wouldn't they just cause a bit of wear and tear since they're refolding random proteins similar to them, then the immune system would take care of them? I assumed prions were only dangerous because the brain can't heal itself.

I've raised the idea of it with a few close friends. Basically got a maybe. Doubt it would happen. After explaining my reasoning is closer to something spiritual than a weird sex thing they seemed more understanding. Still, I'm probably just getting buried under a garden. Better than nothing.
I do think I'd be tasty though. Don't smoke, barely drink, good diet.

Who gives a shit?

Cannibalism is unhealthy, and you can't even start to think about a peaceful society where the chances of getting eaten aren't seen as the most morbid shit ever. Holy fuck, just travel over to Liberia and stay there, you guys aren't fit to modern society.

RIP

Cannibalism should only be practiced in dire circumstances. Unless you want to live like the “The Road”.

I'm pretty sure cannibalism would fall under "defilement of a dead human body", which is illegal in most jurisdictions.

t. ancap meme

No. Parasites build up quickly, particularly ones that are hard to kill.

You're gonna eat a prion and get cruetzfeld Jacobs disease and... well then you won't really care about much.

Prions are everywhere, they just aren't competitive enough anywhere but in the brain to be a disease.

Muscle with a misfolded protein? Gets replaced in a few weeks by a cell that's not fucked up. gets excreted. No prion disease.

Start eating a bunch of species compatible prions? They're gonna start winning and make it to your brain.

They said "maybe" because either they think you're joking, or they know it is such a distant possibility that it doesn't really matter what they say. Now visualize the image of your pieces in a plate close to then, and I doubt you would be fed to anything except their dogs.

>still, I'm probably just getting buried under a garden. Better than nothing
Don't know how canada works, but you can't just get buried whenever you want. There are laws preventing that from happening for a multitude of reasons, from having better social control, to sanitary reasons. Since you live in a first world country, I seriously doubt you can just get buried whenever you want, it's either a pretty place on the cemetery, or a lame place on the cemetery.

Attached: 1432172168117.jpg (512x384, 51K)

Obviously they were humoring me.
Fuck that then, I'm crawling out of my hospital bed and jumping into a cage at the damn zoo. I'm not going to have my entire life wasted mummifying in a coffin.

Jews are cannibals

based.