Foreign residents now 2.6m in Japan, break 2% of population for first time

Reminder to visit Japan now before it's too late.

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20180919/k10011635791000.html

Attached: 1519778695813.png (341x574, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuEQtn2nm9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You say that as if immigrant are a bad thing. Only suburban Trumptards say that.

It's already too late. The creep has begun.

95%+ are chinkers and gookers and while even one nigger is too many there aren’t so many nigs really
I will pull out your eyes through your asshole

Q predicted this.

I thought that maybe, just maybe, japanese bankers and rich people have gained so much influence over the decades that they would have enough power to have a say in how their country would be ruled. But nothing is enough to stop disgusting westerns and their globalist dream.

I was there this summer. In the cities, it's much, much more than 2%. I even saw some fucking sand niggers loitering outside the 7-11. Just sitting on the railing outside and blocking people's way. Unbelievable.

How do the Japanese feel about this though? Are they a mostly liberal people that want this diversity?

Attached: 5b5827a1bf79e.jpg (720x720, 122K)

Oh my god don’t tell me Tokyo is already becoming globalized? Looks like I’ll just stick to the boonies if I ever go, I already see enough sandniggers here in Toronto to last a lifetime.

>foreign residents
What race though?

There will come a day when treacherous words like this will be handled appropriately.

I was there last year. There are very few foreigners. I saw perhaps thousands of Japanese. Only one black man, who was probably there to cast evil spells on people, so I stayed away from him.

youtube.com/watch?v=GuEQtn2nm9A

Interesting video about a based black man who used to work for (((goldman sachs))) becoming a japanese childrens tv show regular

Please tell me that Yakuza make sport out of hunting niggers.

Most of them are other East Asians or expand. Keep those interracial cuck fantasies to yourself, faggot.

Why does your U-17 national soccer team have so many blacks?

Attached: 1511360264124.jpg (640x480, 333K)

>who was probably there to cast evil spells on people, so I stayed away from him
So many braindead morons on this board..

Blacks thrive in athletics because mosg dedicate their childrens lives to sports as a chance to make it out of their bad financial situation since they probably can't succeed in the academic way.

God I fucking love Nipon posters.

Are you retarded? A vast majority of them are other east asians AND a small percentage of them are white "too ugly and shy to fuck white girls" male english teachers..

once you go over 20% it's all over

If you go to tourist areas, you'll see many Gaijin. If you just avoid those you'll see almost only Japanese. They are a model of racial homogeneity. I was surprised at the number of Indian restaurants. Curry is a national dish. You don't have to eat Japanese food at all if you are in Japan. Indian food, street food, tons of crap out of vending machines, American food, 7-11 meals, vegetarian food.

stop holding up white skanks like they are sone sort of prize you pussy pedestaling cuck.

I dont think the guy with the anri okita looking wife is going to give a shit about white wamen.

sheiiiitt

Isnt Roppongi full of niggers? Also heard Nigerian gangs have set up in Tokyo.

Stay strong and defiant nip user.

they employ darks as assassins
literally, the second crime done by foreigners is murder
the first is the trafficking of the devil's lettuce

There is one frequent traitor cuck nip that always posts pro immigration threads. Otherwise they are based.

Prepare to see your world pozzed. You wont stop it.

They aren't real japanese typically. Japanese are super into football and their people aren't naturally gifted or athletic so they import their football stock. Honestly makes sense, most countries do it as well

>95%+ are chinkers
not really a positive

t. I live in Vancouver

Nihon Nihon
>Yes Papa?
Breeding niggers?
>No Papa
Telling lies?
>No Papa
Open your legs
>Ha ha ha

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1200, 289K)

I can care less about trump, but you should have a fucking painfull death.

>Foreign residents now 2.6m in Japan, break 2% of population for first time
that's because if you're not ethnically Japanese and born in Japan you are literally legally a foreigner
Japan is literally the closest thing to an Ethnostate

what asians are really good at football. Not another "this region needs niggers to play foolball" schtick.
Organised sport is so cuckish.

Most foreigners are Koreans, then Chinese, and then SEAs. Non Asian migrants are an extremely low precentage of that 2.6%. And if it makes you feel any better; as a black man I prefer Koreans over Japanese girls, but that is just me.

Attached: yuri829718.jpg (1080x1080, 1.1M)

Some just moved into my neighborhood and they’re already shitting everything up.

No, jews rule there too. Even the chinaman and arab bow to the jew at the end of the day. Their power is unmatchable.

Roppongi has niggers to rob sexpat white niggers
the niggerian gangs in Tokyo are working for the yakuza because they can be given as sacrificial lambs^H^H^H^H^Hmonkeys to the police whenever it comes time for them to do a purge to make it look like they’re doing their jobs

Report them to the police anonymously

>*IS* the collapse
Nice.

Attached: 1523000462379.jpg (2152x2741, 1.07M)

The niggers or chinks/gooks?

their women are quite the lookers

Attached: 1534300660313.jpg (1600x1200, 513K)

Why? They're mostly loser English "teachers".

You could help bring that day closer user. You know what to do.

its ironic you cucks flip out about "sexpat white" but dont see the issue with niggers.

90% of curry in Japan has next to no resemblance to Indian curry you stupid weeaboo faggot, fuck you. We Japanese took inspiration from the British and then modified it. Period. Shut the fuck up and stay out of my country you fuckin' nigger, or else my fuckin' dick is going to be all up in your daughter's fuckin' throat until she drops dead.

Attached: image.jpg (640x800, 231K)

>We Japanese
spotted the weeb

Empathy for niggers will be mankind's downfall and eventual extinction.

Attached: Progressive Utopia.png (606x897, 1.25M)

That's what you get for being American vassal.

>t. just moved into ’s neighborhood

Just moved to Japan for Univeristy. Still get looks because I'm one of three white people in town. But I'm in Shiga ken so its a bit backward.

Which % are African/European/Middle Eastern?

Menacing looks or curious looks?

Attached: c83.png (413x451, 128K)

Only you can bring that day closer user.

Attached: file.png (222x244, 77K)

Always remember: around blacks, never relax!

WHO in this fucking thread has been defending niggers? Personally I want them rolled through a paper mill calendaring press and flattened like sheets of newspaper which can then be cut into small squares, folded into little cranes and put on display at the Hiroshima peace memorial

They make good fall-guys then.

>we japanese
Tell me how that nipoplasty goes user.

>t. dancing monkey working for literal peanuts

Th-these aren’t men?

Attached: 4L_9cI6Uh2D.jpg (270x200, 13K)

>Memeflags

Only curious. Like when I'm drinking next to a vending machine like you're meant to, rather than being a gaijin and walking with a drink.
Or when I order food in Japanese its a nice suprise for them.

>Shiga
a very nice place to live as long as you like trees, UVERworld and having nothing to do

Not a bad idea.
Nigs

>every gaijin is an English teacher like you
>every gaijin is an idiot American like you

No no I just think you people that think a mild mannered white accountant or engineer weebing it up in asia with an average asian gf is worse than niggers are absolute idiots.

The likelihood you're black is about as high as the average black understands actual African history. So non-existent.

Its already too late OP, they get smashed when they come over to learn english.... mainly as highschoolers...

there actually used to be a police website where you were encouraged to submit anonymous reports about foreigners behaving suspiciously or whom you suspected of being illegal immigrants, the Hokkaido onsen idiot was whining and wailing about it for awhile before he fucked off to Hawaii

R A R E
A
R
E

Ooh rara!
Biggu buracku cocku

What makes you say that?

Attached: joeun908.jpg (960x960, 142K)

Why UVERworld? Ive heard some music by them. A few girls on tinder list it in the area too. Are they local or something?

I think so too, but what do you mean by “you people”? This is a nigger hate thread

>the whitoid fears the blasian masterrace

Attached: Xxxtentacion.jpg (800x1000, 77K)

Because this is fucking Jow Forums and unless you're going to post a picture of yourself time stamped with your poster ID# for this thread I don't believe a fucking thing you say.

UVERworld is from Shiga, about the only thing to ever come out of Shiga.
Post monkey handfeet

You are trying to make it seem that it is 2 million niggers or something.
Most of them are Asians.

Oh cool. The place they came from is a few stops from my uni.

>a nigger wins a tennis match and all the coons get uppity
keep it up bluegums and you’re going to get uppity in a treepity with a ropeity

I'm black as well. Why do we need to post our skin to prove, you racists?

You don't think we're capable of browsing pol and lamenting the collapse of society?

Extraordinary bullshit requires extraordinary evidence my not actually black chum. Show the skin so we can evaluate your sin.

What a coincidence, for I too am a nigger
welcome to Jow Forums my fellow melanoid, we can teach these cacs a few things about how we wuz kongz and sheit nawamsane

fucking kek
Japan still best Ally!

Thats pretty funny thoigh a half mutt wins a ball game and suddenly all the usual suspects are calling for japan to be bred out of existance.
People literally warned that this was planned for japan.
The internationalists cant stand japan as much as any white nation.
They want you to become like brazil.

I didn't know black guys were going to be treated like women. And why would the fact that this is Jow Forums keep me from visiting.

Attached: 83452.jpg (954x954, 87K)

sm.dh my cac friend, for how do we know that you yourself are not an eboninoid person of color such as ourselves? Whyfor will you not be the first to prove your unjigabooism?

Sigh. I thought we were brethren.

Attached: 20180921_234908.jpg (2880x2160, 2M)

>avatarfagging with some korean curious george looking bitch
your posts are so fucking stupid that I’m beginning to think you might actually be a nigger

No, Japan will do multiculturalism right. We Asians are no as stupid as whites do as to invite convicted criminals and terrorists into our country. Just look at Singapore, a shining bastion of multiculturalism done right. You don’t see any singaporeans on here saying “fucking Indians” or “fucking Malays” do you? That’s because unlike you whites, we Asians know how to built a multicultural society.

Can you nigger please fuck off and stop using us as a shitty reference everytime, thank you

You faggots are gonna wish you had gun rights

No, this is the type of thread that draws in LARPing faggots who pretend they're black when they're not. If they make the claim of their skin we just ask that they prove it. It's a fair and simple request and it shuts up the liars.

Never even said what my skin color was and never made claims about it. Now the people who have been making claims can show up or shut up.

wow your underexposed photo with bizarre color cast has certainly proved to me that you are an eastern lowland gorilla

Your inability to take a photo and follow instructions does make it seem plausible that you're black but.... still not a go. Now follow instructions and go read up on basic photography.

That's night light from windows, akshually.

Please elaborate on how to do it.

Kek

Simple, don’t alienate and be antagonistic to people of other races.