The right wing needs to openly embrace minorities

And here's why: it will utterly destroy the left. I'm an oldfag gay man (literally a faggot) from /lgbt/ who is unfortunately of impure descent (white and asian), but the ONLY thing that keeps me from embracing the right is the fear that I will have no rights if I stand with my conservative values. And the defense of my rights as a person comes before anyone else's, same as everyone else. You're not entitled to throw me in prison or kill me because you dislike gay people. While most of the right wing would agree, the only time those on the left ever hear about right wing people discussing lgbt issues is when they rail against us as evil freaks and see us as their enemies. And this causes us to rush back to the safety of the left, who will protect us from "the bible-thumping right wing nazis."

But this shouldn't be the case.

I don't want the right to parade in the street and flaunt my sexuality. I don't want the right to have sex in public or revise history to make everyone from history gay and non-white. I just want to be able to live and love and work and contribute to society in peace. I don't even need to be married and I certainly don't need a stupid cake. I don't need to adopt children. I don't need to use the wrong bathroom. I just want to be treated as a human being and not as a criminal for loving a man in the privacy of my own home.

And while I don't demand to be represented in media, I ask that those on the right make an effort to let us minorities know it's ok to be what we are, that it's not what we are but our values and beliefs that count. In turn the left will lose most of its voter base, and we will make a fine addition to your numbers.

Attached: chadwick2.NEW_-370x242.jpg (370x242, 26K)

Q predicted this
Q also predicted you will die of AIDS soon

Nope. We're both monogamous and clean.

kys

Says the commie fucker

>oy vey, goys. Heres why

Attached: 1494352840575.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Commie fag and Name fag gtfo ur both (((memeflags)))
remove the flag and i will glady engage in discussion

Attached: 34565643456.jpg (499x238, 19K)

I support you Jow Forums fag. You’re just trying to get through life and enjoy the good life that society has to offer. Tbh, having a side to be on is fuckin lame. Red vs blue, Pepsi vs. Coke, shick vs Gillette.

OP, the biggest games of which we are unknowingly playing are politics and religion. Pick a side they say. A man might be a Republican Christian at birth, but give him experience and the cellophane wrapper he was birthed into just won’t cover him anymore, and his true ideals will emerge.

It’s because of this that we should focus more on improving the political infrastructure of our future. Red vs Blue is legacy now. You will see evidence of this in the next few elections.

A party and its platforms are fabricated on the sensational stories of humanity. Don’t be so quick to let down your guard.

You simply want to not be exploited any longer. This is how we do it.

I hate kikes though, it's because of them I'm this way, and it's definitely because of them I'm mutilated.

I believe gay marriage is inherently wrong. It is a strange and unprecedented alteration to an age old institution. Beyond that though the private lives of homos should be respected like the private lives of normal couples

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 627K)

yea the Abrahamic religions haven't been great to fags
albeit at least Christianity seems to have turned around albeit it is still entrenched in slave morality but that's another discussion
this
in regards to gay marriage, marriage should not involve the state, it is a personal/religious affair
keeping in mind that the consequence of marriage is cultivate a relationship for child-bearing, its hard to make the case for fags to raise kids as there is no way two men/two women would be able to serve as adequate parental figures are a straight couple typically could

Attached: 1322615842122.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Fuck me... What is with the jaded former-christian-turned-atheist types constantly posting as of late? No offense to you bud i have just seen lots of antichristian posts recently

My flag is smiling on me, Imperial. Can your flag say the same?

Literally the only thing I want. Thank you.

The VAST majority of real would conservatives that I have met have no real issues with gays.
At worst some Christ fags might say "I'll pray for you" but that's about it.
The big problem they have is with leftist propaganda to sexual children that often come in the form of "teaching tolerance"
Basically keep your private stuff private and nobody cares.

As for being mixed race, again 99% don't even slightly care. I consider myself a racist and I dont hate mixed race people.
I hate their irresponsible parents, and I want white children, but I don't hate people because of something that their parents did.

So come over to the right, you are welcome here.

PS sorry about your dick bro.

You never should have come here

Attached: 345654635346.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

It’s awfully hard to be a Christian in the west my man. I’m not an atheist but I can tell you it’s been fun looking at the Aquarium store, variety bag of fish that is the religions practiced here in Ottawa. All those beliefs, their similarities and subtle differences.

Kinda makes you wonder in a society, what’s the point of a belief system if all you want is a relationship with God.

You and the other faggots to stop being so sensitive when they read siege posts. The majority of right wingers just want the heads of this gay cartel that is pushing perversion on children, and imposing themselves into public spaces. Beyond that, there is little concern

I'll take the bait. I don't think most rightists have any problem with gays. That's the old christian right that allowed the Jews' mass immigration right under their nose.

I don't think anyone hates mixed race people or Asians frankly.

I can even live with women's rights such as they are as long as no fault divorce goes by the wayside. Though I absolutely want better conservative values promoted.

The only problem here is the influx of minorities through mass immigration via rampant kikery. This was the chief innovation of the Jews in this era.

I don't hate minorities. I just don't think they're us. A white gay man is of us and should be accepted in his own society. So should women.

Kikes and blacks...well. They have to go back.

While I do want tolerance, I want it in the basic definition, as in I am allowed to exist in peace. I don't want it taught to children at all, they should be reading classic philosophy and learning true history, not this SJW bullshit they tell kids nowadays.

My mother was highly irresponsible, as she is pure white, blonde, blue-eyed and of Scandinavian descent. But what she did is done and now I have to live with the consequences. Thank you for not heaping the faults of my ancestors on me, and I happily join your ranks!

I don't want lgbt shoved in the face of kids any more than you do, trust me. I think it's sick to raise children with their minds full of sex, it so easily turns their brains into useless, shallow mush, which is why modern media is completely braindead.

Trips of truth. But the kikes have to be made to go back if we're ever going to be rid of them. The old fashioned way, by force.

and you need to embrace the way back to red*it

Sure sure you're out buddy. Now get against the wall.

Democrats need to drop the gay sex, immigration abortion and social justice. If they focus on labor they can dominate every election.

We don't need to embrace minorities, buy we need to embrace minorities becoming right wing. Ethnonationalism for all is the best way towards a white ethnostate. Once established we can genocide the shitskins.

I'd rather side with the Muslims and push you off a building, cum-guzzling faggot.

"The Overhauling of Straight America"
continues.
The faggots know they have fierce opposition by people who love their children and can spot sexual addicted narcissists a mile away (mostly because they openly flaunt it).

Like any addict they are making any play they can to justify their addiction, and to secure more supply. Do not let yourself be desensitized to "that nice fag who is just a human like me..." and do not let their tireless addiction wear you out so that you agree with their suicide, or worse, their manipulating your children.

Kys you dirty faggot, you aren't a human being, you are a plague vector.

I dont know why Jow Forums burgers hate gays more than muslims

And I really dont understand why they hate gays that are based and redpilled

OP is an unironic faggot that says we should invite "le Based Minorities" into the ethnostate to conserve it.
That kind of "conservatism" conserves nothing.

lol we tried civnat

you know Jow Forums always takes it to stupid extremes

go for civnat and you end up with nazis. you have to dial it back further to the center, then Jow Forums will push hard and end up civnat

I’m mixed, and you’re full of shit on one issue OP.
If you’re worried about your rights, you need to ENFORCE YOUR OWN rights. With a gun. Preferably more than one kind of gun.
Guess what? We’re living on borrowed time, we’re the aberration, the exception and not the rule. You can’t rely on your “side” to protect you, because at the end of the day they can’t trust someone with loyalties to two different races, even if you say “I’m one of you!” Your race is your uniform in this war, it’s nothing else.
There is no win condition for mutts that doesn’t involve us defending ourselves. We can not afford to be worthless, defenseless bootlickers begging the white race(or any other race for that matter) for help. If they want to cooperate, that would be nice. But if we ourselves are not STRONG and WORTH something, they’ll just kill us because they can. Read the Melian Dialog for a better insight into how the strong tribes of men treat the weak. White, Asian, it doesn’t matter, when shtf race is all that matters, and the fact that you’re not one of them is the only reason they need to put a rope around your neck.

Pol has really hurt my ability to trust people.

Attached: image.jpg (858x725, 225K)

Op is a faggot.

But he is right.

Attached: 1506751140517.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Dude you can be a faggot. Just keep it secret. Do it in shame like the other drug users. You have to regard every issue as it interacts with the polis in its full form. Homosexuality is a health concern but it is primary a spiritual concern. A man not content with wives and children has a serious metaphysical problem, and a society that has no problem with it is descending into total nihilism. Society even promotes this destructive behavior.