Now That’s a Good Sip

Second Amendment
Best Amendment

Attached: 7D29B7E6-DE88-4275-B8A7-FA0FCCB7DDCC.png (624x951, 891K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pD33fSFmXTE
researchgate.net/publication/305882368_Suspicion_in_the_workplace_Organizational_conspiracy_theories_and_work-related_outcomes
youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo
youtube.com/watch?v=19WOG7pyR6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The absolute state of our country

this literally happened

A fucking Jow Forums meme sprung into reality

can somebody link me the video

2nd amendment doesn't say you have the right to murder your neighbor if he pisses you off

it doesn't even have a self-defense statute

Stay home, if you can’t handle the sip.

Attached: B4E86170-FDC4-4A4D-90B3-6E19778DCDA8.jpg (426x812, 93K)

Those dumbfucks are actually a great example of where gun regs would never work.

These stupid fucking people just naturally find each other and kill each other. Don't see why should stop it.

Only tragedy is when innocent people die, and who is really innocent nowadays?

are we so retarded that a clear cut case of murder ends up being the most controversial and talked about killing of the year on Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=pD33fSFmXTE

was actually going to buy some miller tonight, best viral campaign ever. we just got rekt by florence so i had to settle for busch, i think its close enough.

Finally on the computer so I can sign in for youtube, someone post link plz?

Someone post the borderlands trailer version

Laugh about it all you want behind the anonymity of Jow Forums, sure. I can’t name a single person on any other platform of social media or (heavens forbid) *real life* that can so much as reason with these murderers. This poor man was gunned down point blank range by two fat fucking inbreds and the whole nation is a witness.

it's disgusting isn't it, the worst bit is the people defending these schlubs

I thought Jow Forums wasn't pro thug violence

Holy shit I finally watched after reading you lads talk about it on my phone for hours - fucking hilarious!
>"you're not going to shoot my husband"
>"go ahead shoot me"
>*bang bang bang bang*
>dies

This is like that "what are you gunna do, stab me?" quote....

this whole event is like something you'd find in south america, it's a disgrace to the nation

Well user, most of South America is here now so...

This isn't your country, you traitor. You'll hang with the invaders you love more than your supposed "countrymen"

gave 3 irl friends the QRD today. argued with a nigger about chicago last week. called him a nigger, twice. dont project your faggotry.

the shotgun dude did nothing wrong. prove me wrong, faggots. protip: you cant

Disgrace to our country.

baaaaack up baaaaaaaaaaaaack up
baack up now

while at the same time the epitome of 'murrica

Top ten anime battles.

Attached: 1537552422907.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

Literally murder.

Got taken down

yep, 2nd degree murder for sure, if not 1st

All oarties involved were idiots
- wife did nothing to calm husband down
- hisband did make threats to kill them
- they brought guns to a fist fight
-all this shit over a fucking mattress and garbage pile

Attack someone get shot. MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>bring guns to accost someone
>kill them

yep, that's a murder

>bring guns to civil dispute
>make no attempt to settle conflict peacefully
>deliberately provoke someone instead of walking away and shoot them dead
>not murder
Okay retard.

>bring guns to defend yourself from a giant.
>giant attacks old man, gets rekt.

if he didn't want to be murdered, he should have murdered them first.

The guy was fucking crazy.

>when fucking local mattress police shows

>confront someone over a mattress
>think you need to do this
>think you need to do this and bring guns so you can shoot them when your antagonism creates a heated argument

they're scum

Don't deny that, that's why they shouldn't have fucking provoked him and called the cops instead.

absolutely based and redpilled

Attached: 1535870747978.gif (367x219, 523K)

>Confront a giant lunatic.
>Not bringing a gun just in case.

These niggas got re-arrested earlier today and held on $250k. They have cooperated with police and admitted to shooting, which they obviously did, but they are undercutting their defense.

I wish we could raise money for their legal defense and watch this trial drag out for months on end. Would be the most hilarious trial since Jon Benet.

Death to all orange shirts

kek stealing

t. psychopath

The cops would had shot his crazy ass too.

i come here for this, thank you based user that was a good chuckle

with a taser at most, unlike these fat assholes police know how to speak to people

Doesn't matter, it's something you let the cops deal with. You don't walk up to a crazy testosterone filled motherfucker and talk shit trying to give you an excuse to use your gun. Maybe if the orange shirt guy chased after them if they walked away they would have had a legitimate excuse to shoot.

you know what we are, you know what we do, you come here anyway. thats on you, fren. enjoy that blood pressure. at this point you have convinced me you are either jidf, or a faggot.

>REALITY

>Laugh about it all you want behind the anonymity of Jow Forums, sure. I can’t name a single person on any other platform of social media or (heavens forbid) *real life* that can so much as reason with these murderers. This poor man was gunned down point blank range by two fat fucking inbreds and the whole nation is a witness.
99% of your issue is with their appearance. the guy repeatedly told them he would murder them and then came at them with a bat.

How do we turn Texas yellow, amigo?

Attached: 30066482-0AAF-4994-B456-0091A6B70440.jpg (303x278, 25K)

I'm quite calm, I actually have quite low blood pressure for my build.

Anyhow, I can't imagine why it's obvious in your mind that this situation needed to happen, or that it's entirely logical that its conclusion was a life or death standoff with leering fatsos waving guns everywhere.

Jow Forums is pro cannibalism

>Reddit spacing
> faggot ass Reddit opinion
LOL at your """"""life"""""""""""""""

>when your antagonism
aside from the fact that guns deescalate in 98% of appearances, the orange shirt meth head was the one agressing on the hicks with guns with a bat.

If you honestly think the rational thing to do when a person is pointing a handgun and his son is pointing a shotgun at you, is to tell them you will kill them, then attack them with a bat. You are out of your god damn mind.

Stop reasoning like a liberal son.

They should get manslaughter because they could have shot his legs.

are they really on the whole supportive of that practice?

Those guys seemed pretty based. I hope they get off scott free.

they could have walked away

that would have been in fact the easiest and sane thing to do, they were not needing to sit there, they went there, and sought him out

You're a fucking retard, there was zero reason to bring guns out in any scenario.

Imagine being this much of a pussy and a retard. Double threat

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 81K)

these people will shoot you if you stare at them too long. you dont go into gun country with any sort of attitude for this very reason. americans think living in fear of your neighbor is normal

Fuck you shill

You shoot to kill if you're genuinely in danger, which the old man was.

funny, I think that post might actually be your subconscious speaking to you

you dont get to threaten to kill people in america for getting called on being a nigger. should have shot him sooner. the end.

they really failed in your education, or your parents failed you

Show your flag leaf

>I'm gonna kill you
>I doubt it

Attached: image.png (292x257, 142K)

>I thought Jow Forums wasn't pro thug violence
pro amerimutt thug violence is kino, famalam.

Attached: amerimutt texas.png (358x666, 573K)

har har har, you don't own me land lubber

Belief in conspiracy theories about societal events is widespread and has important consequences for political, health and environmental behaviour. Little is known, however, about how conspiracy theorising affects people’s everyday working lives. In the present research, we predicted that belief in conspiracy theories about the workplace would be associated with increased turnover intentions. We further hypothesised that belief in these organizational conspiracy theories would predict decreased organizational commitment, and job satisfaction. Finally, we hypothesised that these factors would mediate the relationship between organizational conspiracy theories and turnover intentions. In three studies (one correlational and two experiments, Ns = 209, 119, 202), we found support for these hypotheses. The current studies therefore demonstrate the potentially adverse consequences of conspiracy theorising for the workplace. We argue that managers and employees should be careful not to dismiss conspiracy theorising as harmless rumour or gossip.

(PDF) Suspicion in the workplace: Organizational conspiracy theories and work-related outcomes. Available from: researchgate.net/publication/305882368_Suspicion_in_the_workplace_Organizational_conspiracy_theories_and_work-related_outcomes [accessed Sep 22 2018].

Belief in conspiracy theories about societal events is widespread and has important consequences for political, health and environmental behaviour. Little is known, however, about how conspiracy theorising affects people’s everyday working lives. In the present research, we predicted that belief in conspiracy theories about the workplace would be associated with increased turnover intentions. We further hypothesised that belief in these organizational conspiracy theories would predict decreased organizational commitment, and job satisfaction. Finally, we hypothesised that these factors would mediate the relationship between organizational conspiracy theories and turnover intentions. In three studies (one correlational and two experiments, Ns = 209, 119, 202), we found support for these hypotheses. The current studies therefore demonstrate the potentially adverse consequences of conspiracy theorising for the workplace. We argue that managers and employees should be careful not to dismiss conspiracy theorising as harmless rumour or gossip.

(PDF) Suspicion in the workplace: Organizational conspiracy theories and work-related outcomes. Available from: researchgate.net/publication/305882368_Suspicion_in_the_workplace_Organizational_conspiracy_theories_and_work-related_outcomes [accessed Sep 22 2018].

thats a jidf, even leaf arent that fucking gay.

guns n liberty n sheit fuck taxes my nigga wild wild west

Satanism is knowledge

u mad faggot?

wow buddy, it's almost like you don't have an argument beyond murder death kill, so you need to attack my person, I'm wounded

No one is pointing out that you can clearly see Aaron's brother in the video - He took his brother a bat, he escalated the situation by bringing a weapon.

Attached: ded.png (2586x2930, 2.94M)

throwing a gas can on a burning oil tanker can hardly be called escalation

Belief in conspiracy theories about societal events is widespread and has important consequences for political, health and environmental behaviour.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo

Attached: Clubbing with the Fags.jpg (500x356, 47K)

LARP harder.

Attached: 0w0.jpg (746x833, 112K)

Thanks, user.

Attached: 1511477907033.jpg (941x768, 119K)

Once he had the bat, he took the swing, and then he died.

so basically the white ethnostate will be full of white niggers

id rather take my chances in africa

I doubt it

it's not really clear from what you can see in the video just what happened as far as the bat is concerned, all I made out is that right before they shoot him to death (and after they fired several shots) he tosses the bat at them

Amen, brother.

Attached: 6b60301d7080f0e4ec572b273e3cdd43.jpg (1000x1414, 178K)

The mattress is a red herring. It has zero significance. Repeated mention of it indicates brainlet tier thinking.

Show your flag, Nigel.

Attached: uk1.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

Woah...She makes a point you know....

Attached: 1537566014393.png (405x752, 420K)

it's the whole reason fattie and jabba where even there causing a ruckus, so what are you even playing at

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

Stop making excuses for degenerate uncivil behavior.

That old man was very clearly ready for self defense and had every reason to be. If you read the situation at all, he was confronting a dangerous man that threatened several public workers, the police and residents.

An user from the area posted with details and history. He was a known menace to society. Police was called on him over 12 times for various offenses and threats and nothing was done.

He is also physically very strong which makes the threat far more severe as he would have the means to do so.

This was not the orange mans garbage. It was the old man's garbage area. If orange shirt puts garbage there, the city will flag the old man and his son with the violation if they do not clean it up. This exact situation happened to others.

Guns are the equalizer and they almost always de-escalate. It works and is a fantastic reason to bring it. Also, they have not concealed it but kept it in the open to demonstrate their hard position.

This orange idiot decided it was a good idea to provoke an armed man infront his wife. Ask yourself, would you do this with your wife?

Stop making excuses. Nothing of value was lost

The brother approaches the with the bat, you can see Jr looking towards him at a distance and for the first time takes his shotgun off of his shoulder, and realizes its not two against two, plus the female filming.
At the same time, the dad says keep 3 ft away from me (he sees him with a bat) and shoots him - and flinches because there is a bat going towards him, a bat that clearly hits him. So the dad was attacked with a bat.

Jr then shoots him w the shotgun - and proceeds to yell at the brother to get on the floor, this is hidden a bit behind the woman's screams.

AYO
*guzzles moonshine*
SO Y'ALL YANKS SAYIN'
*race mixes with a nigger*
THAT
*listens to African folk music*
THAT WE CAN'T
*loses farming job to a slave*
BRING IN SOME MORE OF THEM UH
*auctions his mulatto child*
OF THEM NIGGERS
*consumes african culture*
CAUSE IT BE UH
*has a negrofied dialect*
IMMORAL N SHEIT?
*fights in a devastating war so rich people can continue giving jobs to slaves rather than whites*

Attached: 1508581158233.png (698x978, 235K)

Africa is the best

Attached: 1452104971363.jpg (587x457, 70K)

you know how i know this guy's an actor? i've never in my life seen a shirtless redneck with such neatly trimmed beard and hair.

>clear cut case of murder
Arguably, it was a case of self defense. The "victim" was threatening to kill them, and threw a bat just before getting shot.

This incident is interesting because it shows how powerless the lefties are. Your little baseball bats and anarchist weapons are no match for guns. Guns are literally standing between the people and the communist revolution and there is nothing a lefty can do about it.

>degnerate civil behavior includes throwing around garbage, and accosting your neighbors with guns when you have a dispute

okay, please, inform your neighbours how you really feel so they don't ever put themselves in harms way

has an australian ever made a good post?

youtube.com/watch?v=19WOG7pyR6w