Will not helping with this issue or any issues had by middle America like the wall or daca...

Will not helping with this issue or any issues had by middle America like the wall or daca, but instead enriching the Jew and the globalist elite cost Trump the election in 2020?

Attached: 1537586473419.jpg (750x890, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6pCr5LEg.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who makes under 120,000 is a subhuman. You cannot argue this.

No one has ever come up with a reason for FEDERAL minimum wage to be increased. Who gives a fuck if leftists in NYC and California can't afford their rent? Some day they'll wake the fuck up and realize it's their local governments that are the problem. This is doubly true. It's their fault for the high as fuck taxes.. and it's their fault for not setting a reasonable minimum wage for their area.

>look at all the job growth Obama gave us! ... even though it was all low skill low wage work
>the average wage is under $18 an hour what will Trump do???

The mental gymnastics liberals must preform everyday has to be austouding

It seems as if even in the poorest states you couldn't live on 7.25.

White people don't deserve jack shit. Those $18+ jobs need to go to people of color to empower them and bring them up to white privilege standards.

Real economy vs Virtual Economy (Debt-based ponzi scheme)

i.imgur.com/6pCr5LEg.jpg

Bullshit. My sister is a fucking carhop at Sonic. She has her own apartment and car. A good friend of mine in high school has his own apartment - he walks to and from work, so no need for a car. Living on the federal minimum wage is PERFECTLY viable even as a single individual in states that don't tax you to fuck and back. You wouldn't know what that's like, though.

>the wall or daca....cost Trump the election in 2020?
He will take 3 pictures with some wall "prototypes" and that will be enough.

wouldnt they loose their free money if they got a job?

She single? Them roller skates usually keep em in decent shape

It's fucked, the only hope is for it to go downhill so fast that people actually do something about it and we start again. What's more likely is a slow descent into being the next Brazil.

minorities in the workforce work much harder than inbred entitled white people due to the racism and their desire to prove themselves

not every nigger is a nigger, nigger

When I lived on about that much years ago in NY I got all that money back iirc so the issue isn't taxation.

Nice citation, cunt
The hourly rate of low wage American jobs has gone UP under trump.
The hourly rate of American of low wage jobs went DOWN under new normal Obama.
Did this rate go up under Obama?

Attached: oats.png (951x535, 1.17M)

I have worked with black people and they would just walk off and wander around. The managers were constantly getting them to go back to their work.

>not every nigger is a nigger, nigger
no u

Attached: no you.png (640x480, 246K)

>Hurr durr, I didn't work enough hours to have to pay taxes... so it's not taxation.
You're right. It was you being lazy as fuck... or do you really want us to believe that you made less than $8,000/year working 30+ hours at minimum wage?

I like how they put whites in the pic in a vain attempt to get people to give a fuck

wasnt talking shitty minimum wagers with no prospects of going up the ladder

i mean minorities at white collar jobs

Get rid of all the low skill low intelligence shit skin illegals that work for minimum wage and the wages will increase.

>at least 4% of American jobs make less than $500/minute
FUCK BLUMPF!!

Belgiumistanian is onto something.

Attached: become an electrician.jpg (1024x367, 62K)

We are talking about state taxes kid not federal.

once we fix the illegals / dreamers / e verify and high fines minimum wage will rise. also, my 18 year old sister lives comfortably on 12$ per hour in her own apartment and going to college. people just want to complain.

Yes. We are. New York does not tax you if you make less than about $8,000 per year. You know how I know? I have this thing called "the internet" and I did this thing called "searching for New York tax codes". So tell us... did you really work less than 21 hours per week, or are you a fucking retard who confused "I got a tax return because I paid too much" with "I didn't pay taxes"?

You raise wages by bringing jobs to America and eliminating competition from non-citizens by deporting illegals, reducing work visas, enacting tariffs, reducing corporate taxes, and ending or renegotiating globalist trade deals, all of which President Trump has done. The Senate voting against funding is the reason the wall isn't farther along than it currently is, and globalist activist judges are the reason the DACAs weren't immediately tagged for deportation. President Trump did his part to make them happen, so blame the right people: the Democrats, neocons, and judges who fought him and screwed over the American people they're supposed to be serving.

If you get back all the taxes your company withheld then you didn't pay taxes.

I'm surprised Southerners can afford Sonic. All the Sonics they tried to put in here years ago were taken out due to low business traffic for being too expensive. The area is mostly middle and upper middle class.

Anybody who thinks minimum wage should even exist is some retarded lib-brained econlet who is too lazy to research one of the most important fields that affects everybody's daily life.
There's nothing but detriments to yourself and your community if you don't make efforts to understand proper economics.

>If you get back all the taxes your company withheld then you didn't pay taxes.
That ONLY happens if you made less than $8,000 per year.. in the state of New York. $8,000 would be 52 weeks of 21 hours per week at minimum wage.

I'll break it down for you:

8000 / 7.25 = 1,103.44 -- total number of hours needed to hit this magical mark
1103.44 / 52 = 21.22 -- number of hours per week to hit the total number of hours needed to hit the magical mark.. I assume you realize there are 52 weeks in a year.

Some day you'll actually have a job and this might make sense to you.

My pay was higher and I worked more hours but I still got it all back. You are probably only looking at a standard deduction but tax law is more complex than that. iirc things put into your federal return were counted in your state return.

>I lied about making minimum wage.
>I obviously have no clue what my state laws are... because I got all of my tax money back and I made more than $8,000/year.
... yeah, I'm going to go with the more reasonable "you're a fucking retard who has no clue what they're talking about because they're likely still in high school and have never had an actual job". Pic related. It's you.

Oh, and just so you know.. at $8,000/year with the standard deduction, you'd pay $12 in state taxes. Don't let that prevent you from yelling and screaming about "getting it all back" when you clearly didn't, though.

Closing the tab because.. retarded nigger is retarded nigger.

Attached: c514e8103d820e8bd5f5acb372193ee2.jpg (480x530, 16K)

I never said I earned exactly minimum wage down to the last cent. Also This was ten years ago so I am really stretching my memory but I do clearly recall getting it all back however it happened. It didn't really matter. The living wage for the area was around $20 so when I was earning even $11/hr back then it didn't change my life.

Why don't you take a half an hour to read the constitution. Come back and tell us where it says it's the president's responsibility to give you a job or guarantee you a certain level of income. Now find the power that the president has to do so.

The thought that NPCs like you are allowed to vote makes me lose sleep at night.

Many of the powers the government has now are not in the constitution since the law evolves plus the role of the president goes beyond his legal powers as he is the leader of his party and can direct the agenda of congress though his branch is meant to be inferior to the legislative.

You're glowing

But if they increase your salary, Mr.Noseberg won't be able to have a $400,000 paying job.

>Many of the powers the government has now are not in the constitution since the law evolves
So which law requires the president to give you a job and guarantee you a certain level of income?

Honestly if you commies think the government has to give you a job move to Cuba or North Korea and live the dream.

I live in a small city in VA. I moved out into a two bedroom with a roommate while making 8.25 an hour. I was a janitor at the time. It isn't impossible but it is difficult and certainly very stressful. I work as a graphic designer at a sign shop making 14.50 now. Thing that sucks is I have to work overtime in order to pay for everything I have now five years later.

full employment is starting to put pressure on wages but not in dumbfuckistan because no one is fighting for jobs in Wyoming

hey, cool it with the antisemitic remarks, ok?

If people are denied a job they can live on then they go on welfare which is more expensive to us than them working. If you deny them a job and welfare then they steal to get what they need or they eventually revolt taking everything you had. Also countries where many are out of work are ripe for collapse like Rome.

what welfare? food stamps?

>If people are denied a job
You ignore my question, which law charges the government with providing you a job? Which presidential power will he use to give you a job?

What job and at what payscale do "we" owe (you) so that you won't have to act like a nigger and get on welfare and commit crime?

>carhop at Sonic
AKA drug dealing