You wake up and walk down stairs

>you wake up and walk down stairs
>see this
>user where have you been? We've been waiting for you! Quick go get dressed we saved you some bratwurst

What do?

Attached: 1537580681958m.jpg (1024x693, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgtMW38vsUs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

360 walk away

Ask for the date and year then begin prophesying to Hitler

>what do
get dressed and grab some grub

Attached: 1513777801915.jpg (322x519, 67K)

I serve the Reich. Duh.

this this this this

literally this

>finally have a purpose in life and lots of friends like I used to have
>"Hey guys, thanks for the bratwurst"

Attached: 1494547418760.png (672x944, 21K)

this

fuck off

>Sit down at the table with my brothers.
>best bratwurst I ever had
>finally, for once, a genuine smile.

Cry because I'm struggling to get fit but there's no way I can turn down a stein of beer and a plate of brats. Or 2. Or 10.

"just having an awful dream"

Shed a tear of joy...but only one as I must stay hydrated as a furnace operator.

Dude I'd sit down with these soldiers, eat my sausage. But I'd look weird as hell because I just had a dream. A dream about being a lonely, angry brat who forgot how much these dudes around me were trickster, two faced ass garblers.

Actually I probably wouldn't say anything. No need to point out my dream about wanting so desperately to fit in I'd settle for being a dirty kraut.

Pic of bratwurst made properly because clearly some of you are hungry for attention and literal food.

Attached: 1533706477063.jpg (700x483, 28K)

Probably collapse and sob with joy

Attached: DUiTGVqU8AE0IKK.jpg (1000x666, 146K)

this

>ask for year and time
>tell them the fattest one im part of the aryan alien race
>blow them away with my knowledge of anime and animation related things

Attached: 1508056982164.jpg (540x807, 119K)

Yeah pretty much. I'd warn him that:

1. Declaring war on the USA in the hope Japan will go to war against the Soviet Union was a bad idea.

2. Don't fall for the Dunkirk 'let the Brits off easy' maneuver. Finish them off early.

3. Don't delay Operation Barbarossa for Mussolini's retarded invasion of Greece and that whole Yugoslav debacle. Let the guidos worry about the Greeks and aim for Moscow ASAP.

4. Enhance Operation Black Orchestra & Red orchestra and root out the Lucy Spy Ring.

Basically I'd win WWII for Hitler.

warn them about Russia then get promptly executed as a spy because the universe will always correct time paradox, unfortunately, but hey, at least I tried

Thanks for remembering me guys

Attached: 1530036630294.jpg (1200x1200, 1.7M)

Whip out of smartphone and be worshipped as a futuristic deity

>Aim for Moscow
Why do you want him to lose user? The correct answer is aim for the caucuses ASAP, seize the oil fields and strangle Russia out of the war.

Attached: Get in Faggot we're saving Europe.jpg (1600x900, 281K)

>whip out smartphone
>explain the magic of the transistor
>use the smartphones computing power to create a rudementary navigation system for the v2 rockets
>use its computational power to optimise the design for maximum fuel efficency
>target the manhatten project
>give the germans superior encryption technology and get rid off the sigma
>de-throne hitler
>become the god of germanic religion

Don’t get my hopes up op

Realize I'm dreaming because my house doesn't have stairs so I get excited then wake up before I get to meet Adolph himself

Attached: LEL.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

this

this. Adolf's plan was literally better than the General Staff's. Imagine Stalin capitulating just because he lost Moscow—unlikely.

Attached: 1446387591151.png (354x504, 129K)

i'd tell them all to stop being such racists because their dumbasses would end up destroying europe, give it to the commies and turn nationalism into a taboo

Don't forget to encourage studies on the atomic bomb, and to obliterate all British industrial areas, ports, and airbases.

>implying the British mattered

>nazis turned nationalism into a taboo
lol how old are you.

I'd scream "anti-semites!" and run out.

Attached: You.jpg (600x419, 48K)

Wake up

Not the nazis themselves, but the result of their actions. Where do you think "nationalism is super far right!! " comes from?

Better they capitulate before the US gets the chance to aid them, or before their RAF overpowers the Luftwaffe. Essentially you need all those destroyed before they can get their bombers off the ground and destroy German cities and industry. The war should be only on one front, leaving Britain is an invitation for American volunteers and lend-lease in the BEST case.

>Where do you think "nationalism is super far right!! " comes from?
Judeo-Communists.

Attached: Tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Hi guys.

We are barley producing enough V2s in Der Riese.
I have a better idea, lets build a moon base.

oh and thank you for the Bratwurst.

Attached: von_braun.jpg (220x280, 14K)

Immediately infiltrate and arm the 10,000,000 Germans that live in the US Midwest. Done correctly even a small insurgency would have fucked the US internally. Think ISIS owning PN, OH, IN, IL. KY, and most of MI and WI.

Good morning Lads!

>What do?
Shout:

>I did nazi that coming!

movie?

Whip out the benis

Tell Hitler to kill Albert Einstein and other nuclear scientists.

I wake up, a single tear rolls down my cheek.

Moscow was the center of the USSR; without it, there was no cohesion, no bureaucracy, and no transportation. Everything went through there due to Soviet paranoia, no Moscow, no organized USSR resistance. It was so important to the USSR Stalin didn't flee it.

I would be very nervous because almost all of them were "butch" (masculine) homosexuals.

Inform him of the secret meeting between the US President, drunken murderer Churchill and sober Murderer Stalin.

Fire up the Lancaster.

Attached: OnTargetLads.png (1240x869, 999K)

"The Americans, British and Canadians are gonna come hard as fuck June 6 1944 Normandy France, also go for Moscow fuck Stalingrad"

Attached: 1537385517414.png (752x587, 323K)

>What do?
I would get dressed and walk up to good old Lloyd and ask a double scotch.

Attached: ShiningLloyd.jpg (900x506, 81K)

That's pretty much a perfect quote, but useless without sauce.

yeah we need the source

this

i would say loud and clearly: if you only knew how bad things really are.

Wake up again and cry.

I wonder (((who))) made it a taboo

Attached: 1527050631491.png (420x591, 21K)

Sorry, i dont work for the Devil.

Jesus... the sausage fest is real WTF

Attached: 253713.jpg (225x350, 54K)

>walk down stairs
Jokes on you. I am too poor to be allowed in a place with stairs.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgtMW38vsUs
>Me

This

I'd see if I could find the dining hall filled with blonde, german women and stroll through their wheat fields

Attached: 1508691649283.gif (367x265, 565K)

You report a thread not related to politics.

nuh uh
not if its related to liberalism

Bash the Fash.

Whew

depending on where you live, having stairs is a sign of being poorer

Can I bring my girlfriend along? She's been craving sausage lately. And not just mine.

Attached: Anne Frank-lifdrs_001.jpg (511x850, 508K)

I would be overwhelmed with joy.

Your girlfriend is a whore

>What do?
say
>I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE.

Let's take the money printers boys!

Attached: 0136_carroll_qugley_tragedy_and_hope_quote.jpg (670x366, 84K)

Hallo Kameraden, schön euch zu sehen.

Attached: 1536185354420.jpg (749x426, 90K)

This.

Aren't those SA? If so, like half of them are arse bandits and the rest will be folded into the regular werhmacht heer within a few months, where their officers and squad leaders will despise them and continually give them the worst and most dangerous jobs, or into the waffen-SS where they will equally be despised and given the shitties. Almost noone in that room survived the war.

Attached: 1346587091001.jpg (448x419, 52K)

>Oy vey I love Bratwürste

>not killing Hitler and taking his place for some real life Hearts of Iron

These fucking retard niggers don't realise that unlike today, the command and control and logistics apparatus in the 30s was extremely centralised and extremely unwieldy. Telephone exhanges, railway hubs, telegraph centers, literally everything in the USSR was centered on Moscow. Take Moscow and Stalin can't speak to his generals in the fiels easily, can't move troops through a whole sector, can't exercise government. All civil authority would need to be devolved to local commissars who can't coordinate with each other and can't even really speak to each other.
The chaos that losing Moscow would have provoked in the USSR would have been massive. The psychological blow would have been immense as well, just like the psychological boost that holding Moscow did actually give the Russians. The chaos and fear and uncertainty is exactly what schwerpunkt was designed to take advantage of.

These faggots don't realise that the computer they're sitting on is basically the equivalent of a whole building full of staff officers in C3 capability in 1940s terms. Communication, analytics, crypto, general information archives, map section etc. etc. etc. et fucking cetra.

Attached: give-quiche-a-chance-500x372.jpg (500x372, 27K)

>thanks, guys
>go back up to room
>sobbing for joy as I'm getting dressed
>come back with an ear-to-ear smile
>eat some fine food
>explain to them that they should actually start gassing kikes
>mylifeiscomplete.png

>be spic
>get lynched
o well

wake up crying
again

>Go get dressed as told
>Cry tears of joy as soon as no one's around
>My life finally has meaning to it
More or less.

Attached: REV_3_1184_640IKOMA.jpg (1184x640, 388K)

Quality post. It's the Soviet Union we're talking about, they were complete autists in centralisation.

Almost all of the Soviet troop, supply and material movement happened by train. See pic related, Moscow was the hub of the wheel, without it their logistics network would have been reduces to a few loose ends.

Attached: russian_railway_map2_0.jpg (784x500, 58K)

I pull the cap to trigger the bomb and sit down to enjoy my last bratwurst

>>user where have you been?
To a really bad place, but I d-don't want to talk about it now..

Attached: crying special pepe.png (619x453, 46K)

get dressed and eat bartwurst

Whip out my Thompson sub machine gun and kill them all.

That's the spirit

>360
>walk away

Attached: 1518415599419.jpg (960x910, 101K)

Get my AR because that much "bratwurst" is going to hurt like hell.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 5Cd75167a1282177a4cebd77fa6bb9852a.jpg (1065x1600, 351K)

B-but I'm Jewish, y-you don't mind, right lads?..

Fuck you don't do this to me, it hurts for real

Based and redpilled
Kek, every fucking time

Am i in Valhalla, bring on the women

Attached: 1533415434222.jpg (600x900, 94K)

>based brainwashed zog puppet

They would have shot you on sight Mohammed.

eat some bratwurst