Syria General /sg/ - Proud Assadist Edition!

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

SOUTHFRONT SEP 21
youtu.be/5KL6G8ZqMq0
youtu.be/hVHmLlxqD60

>Latest interviews with Assad
youtu.be/1xbLFYo4T7U
youtu.be/RbLONDCe3Ro
youtu.be/YB-McdKnFtQ

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Yemen Sep 21
imgur.com/a/4hbwU74
>SE Syria Sep 19
imgur.com/a/n5KdOSv
>Idlib Sep 18
imgur.com/a/F9oeNyS
>Suwayda Sep 12
i.imgur.com/DyCCoEd.jpg
>Latakia Sep 12
imgur.com/a/gnRYqHn
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb

Devs Sep 21
>DeZ:SDF captured yesterday Baghouz Fouqani town with the help of US&French armies. IS claims their forces have reentered Baghouz Fouqani after killing 20+ SDF fighters
>Afrin:YPG claims it killed 2 turkish soldiers in an ambushed on a military vehicle& other 3 mercs in different ambush
>SAA launches heavy attack along Idlib-Hama axis. Targets the rebel-held towns of Kafr Zita, Al-Lataminah, Zakat, Aleywi, Sukeek, Taman’ah, Umm Khalakheel, and Khuwayn
>Lavrov:Russia-Turkey deal on Idlib only ‘intermediate step’. by mid-October all heavy weaponry and the HTS militants should be moved out of the area
>US-BACKED FORCES ADVANCE TOWARDS HAJIN IN EUPHRATES VALLEY
>Israeli version of IL-20 incident:SyAADF units fired without aiming.did not bother to ensure that no Russian planes were in the air
>IS claims in past two months it killed 500 SAA fighters during clashes in the Damascus desert, stopped 'dozens'attacks& destroyed 6 battle tanks&13 vehicles
>WSJ:Leaked memo shows US overlooked mass civilian deaths in Yemen to preserve arms sales
>Yemeni regime slams UN’s agreement with Houthis to provide air-bridge for medical patients

Prev

Attached: 1525384784820.png (1780x788, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBTBFDk_Z7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=InwbYqh7BKY
youtube.com/watch?v=24fZWo2VOUE
youtube.com/watch?v=o4FwpVC9JVM
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/libya-says-death-toll-from-tripoli-clashes-climbs-to-96/2018/09/21/946ac076-bd77-11e8-8243-f3ae9c99658a_story.html
rt.com/news/439106-iran-parade-casualties-militants/
youtube.com/watch?v=Th2DjLGZZRg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Struggle_Movement_for_the_Liberation_of_Ahwaz
rt.com/news/439104-trump-fail-iran-rouhani/
youtu.be/zVa0_pODStI
militarymaps.info
twitter.com/pmakela1/status/1042510434375491584
rt.com/business/439102-trump-china-tariffs-threat/
rt.com/news/439112-iran-parade-attack-terrorism/
rt.com/usa/439094-pompeo-venezuela-actions-pressure/
rt.com/news/439100-kosovo-israel-embassy-jerusalem/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like cute girls

Everyone does.

Attached: 1499978144478m.jpg (756x1024, 87K)

>asshart is not a dick

Attached: built by poor syrian taxpayer.jpg (784x999, 391K)

His dad made that house.

Based

Attached: 1504410320696.jpg (212x238, 18K)

You should become a cute girl.

Thank you for baking!

Attached: DlwNj3eW4AAy4Z8.jpg (1200x800, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GBTBFDk_Z7Q

Attached: Hafez Al-Assad Ayy Lmao.jpg (852x925, 136K)

Cмepть Aмepикe

Пoбeдa Poccии!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22-13-38-10.png (960x540, 396K)

Attached: (Modernized T-72B3 with additional armor, also referred to as T-72B3 mod. 2016).jpg (1280x853, 281K)

Attached: DlHi0FPX0AA3egy.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

Attached: 439002785.jpg (501x649, 93K)

Allah, Souria, Bashar ou bas

Attached: DU_JKrkWsAAK6F0.jpg (477x743, 62K)

>RECENT MAPS
>Jun 14
>Jun 28

>what type of assadist are you
shit im a normie

Attached: (Ural-43206).jpg (1280x853, 443K)

>Israeli version of IL-20 incident:SyAADF units fired without aiming.did not bother to ensure that no Russian planes were in the air

Attached: 30_6695.jpg (1080x810, 131K)

The Lion of Damascus, Son of Sham, father to the Syrian peoples, the heir to the Earth itself, Al Sayyed Bashar Al Assad, by the grace and blessing of God in heaven and all his angels, will GLASS Israel with barrel bombs, for the Jews shall be baptized in fire. Gods will it. Amen.

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=InwbYqh7BKY

Attached: Dl14QIuWsAAoset.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

Wonder why they were firing? Must have just been an unscheduled weapons test.

Didn't some tax funded project over at California make people pay hundreds of thousands to paint a rainbow street?

Israeli air raid at the time, not entirely sure how by either the plane got in the way, or a rocket must've accidentally gone in the plane's trajectory.

Geez that image is incredibly cringey

Attached: 166910.jpg (1500x1049, 477K)

Attached: Untitled.png (2474x1114, 1.72M)

Attempted robbery of a jewelry store in the city of Taiz.

youtube.com/watch?v=24fZWo2VOUE

youtube.com/watch?v=o4FwpVC9JVM

Attached: 1445636664445.png (354x286, 28K)

Yemen is a 2nd Amendment dream

yeah, i imagine every family has an AK just in case

I got a nasheed from Hezbollah, super high T, more energy. Got taken down by youtube because it scared the jews too much though.

hezbollah concert or final fantasy cutscene

Attached: destiny will obey.png (1920x1080, 998K)

I saw it on TV when I was young. So based.

Good night /sg/

Attached: 1485209979050.jpg (600x513, 67K)

good night.

Attached: (96K6 Pantsir-S).jpg (1280x853, 387K)

Attached: (AMN 233114 Tigr-M with remote controlled turret Arbalet-DM).jpg (1280x853, 381K)

Ukraine demands to cancel the extradition of ISIS member to Russia.
Islamic state member were extracted to Russia from one of Europe countries.

Libya is getting pretty exciting

>washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/libya-says-death-toll-from-tripoli-clashes-climbs-to-96/2018/09/21/946ac076-bd77-11e8-8243-f3ae9c99658a_story.html

821 million people are starving and more than 150 million children are stunted because of it.

Attached: 1537596899346.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Unknown assailants have attacked an army parade in the southwestern Iranian city of Ahvaz, Reuters and AFP report, citing state-run TV. The attack has left several people dead, it is said.
DETAILS TO FOLLOW

Tonks are happening now!

Attached: 1533387545075.png (1051x609, 978K)

>(((Unknown assailants)))
Interesting

Iran has some big bois

Attached: 1514213765887.png (1272x606, 1.02M)

hypernormalisation
not too bad if you know how to see between the lines

>tfw no personal minigun tonk

Attached: 1528138773154.png (627x432, 414K)

hopefully the gun doesn't depend on a human gunner but rather is remotely controlled from the inside - otherwise that'd be a pretty retarded design

>two parentheses

based, kill the iranian SHITites

its probably made of cardboard and gay as hell

did you upload it somewhere?

based future American, thanks for bread, great OP pic

If it's MEK niggers expect an incident at their base in Albania soon

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=Th2DjLGZZRg
Eighty-five soldiers on active duty were arrested during nationwide raids in Turkey on Friday on suspicion of their having links to the Fethullah Gulen movement, according to officials.

The raids were carried out in 16 provinces across the country in the early hours of Friday morning.

Police are still looking for a further 25 suspects.

The Fethullah Gulen movement are accused of being behind an attempted coup in July of 2016.

>Unknown assailants
>several people dead
oh boy, keep it up with
>DETAILS TO FOLLOW

>MEK
Also known as Israel

>be iranian
>get shot

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Hey /sg/, if you're getting a picture of a dead bird (canary in a coal mine) on your twitter recently, it means they're on to you. Get that bugout bag and get moving. Twitter is a lefty/liberal hell hole, but they do have, or had a handful of non-tard devs that put in the warning thing for when your account gets accessed by the 5eyes spy apparatus.

Attached: tfh.jpg (320x240, 64K)

night.

Attached: (Mi-8MT and operators from Vityaz).jpg (1280x854, 163K)

Rumour is it was these guys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Struggle_Movement_for_the_Liberation_of_Ahwaz

underrated

lads the stores won't always be open. oh you have a stocked pantry? how many people live within a mile of you?

goodnight

Yes. You think the fronts changed?

Could you provide said pic?

At least 8 soldiers killed during attack on military parade in southern Iran – local media

Unknown assailants have attacked an army parade in the southwestern Iranian city of Ahvaz. The attack has left at least eight soldiers and several attackers dead, local media reports.

Gunmen opened fire from behind the stands during a military parade in Ahvaz on Saturday. Shooting broke out several minutes into the event, which featured troops from the Iranian Army’s 92nd armored division, Iran’s ISNA news agency reported.

The assailants were apparently wearing military uniforms, and the attack lasted for about 10 minutes. The agency's Twitter account has released a set of photos showing the aftermath of the assault.

The gunfire left at least eight members of Iran'selite Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) dead, Tasnim said. According to conflicting reports, as many as 20 people were injured in the exchange of fire. It is said that four out of five attackers were killed as troops and security forces returned fire.

‘Trump will fail’: Iran won’t abandon its ‘missiles that make America angry’, Rouhani says

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says that Trump is doomed to fail against Iran "just like Iraq’s Saddam Hussein did", and that Tehran will not bow down to Washington and get rid of its “defensive” weapons.

Should the worst-case scenario occur and Washington attacks Iran, the US would face the same fate as Iraq’s Saddam Hussein, Rouhani warned, referring to the eight-year Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s.
rt.com/news/439104-trump-fail-iran-rouhani/

lol

Video
>Video from iran during the attack
youtu.be/zVa0_pODStI

well yah. the june maps have tripoli all greeniraq is not that stable either, altho it's not really about "fronts" at this point

i fucking love that song and that performance man. brings a tear to my eye, makes me go full hez-shill mode

shame their dictator wasnt there to get shot as well

Rouhani Vs Trump in a fight, who would win?

this
trump always wins

>lol its only 9mm

Attached: 1530370921415.png (801x600, 1.16M)

The current situation in either country is not really amenable to maps. In Iraq the problem is unrest in south and a low level insurgency in Sunni triangle, neither of which show on a map. In Libya, the fighting is often between who knows who, militias who could be alligned with either bloc depending on how much wind there is that day.

>The current situation in either country is not really amenable to maps.

mostly right, so why are they still in the OP?

they're not even syria...it's like you guys go out of your way to clutter up the OP even more

>fan maps

how many are actually paid shills? all of them? all pro-saa except edmaps some generic map site that has nothing to do with anything

>militarymaps.info

literally in Russian, requires vk login and looks like paid subscription?

intereviews with Assad from March and June...as if he's even running his own country

wordpress site hasn't been updated since May

Southfront is up to date but it's more biased nonsense

and devs should be sourced. they could be if the rest of the OP wasn't so bloated

>So we now have 3 distinct trainloads of T-62 tanks at Kamensk-Shakhtinsky near the #Ukraine border.

twitter.com/pmakela1/status/1042510434375491584

soon

Twitter hohols get so worked up about these but nothing has ever happened

I think Russia used railroad for transportation of tanks since invention of tanks.

NATO organization released satellite footage from their AC-130s

Attached: russianarmor.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

I still don't get one thing: medium tank T-62 withdrawn from service since 00's.
WTF?

>paid shills
Yes yes nupol, it's all shareblue and george soros...

Maybe they had a few in the scrapheap and decided to give them to the Donetsk-ers

T90A is medium tank too.
I think Armata is medium tank too.

And who will operate them?

>no autoloader
>unknown FCS
>no 115 mm shells for main gun
>different control equipment
>no armour
>no spare parts
>no service manuals

I've seen large amount of t62m1 on vostok 2018 drills.

> no armour
T62m is quite equal to early t64a and t72a.

"Volunteers" of course

Well, according to GABTU, every Russian tank since Khrushev is a medium.
But i don't think that T-14 is a medium because her weight is 50 metric tons (sic!)

lel, hohols bout to get flexed on by Putin himself?

>‘We have far more bullets’: Trump threatens China with more tariffs if Beijing dares to retaliate

Donald Trump has threatened to impose even more tariffs on Chinese goods if Beijing dares to impose tit-for-tat measures in response to Washington’s latest package of levies targeting some $200 billion of Chinese exports.
Trump has cautioned the world’s second-largest economy to think twice before engaging in a trade war in which, he claims, the US has “more bullets.”

>“We’re going to go $200 billion at 25 percent on Chinese made goods. And we will come back with more if they retaliate. We have a lot more to come back with,” Trump told a packed rally in Missouri for Republican Senate candidate Josh Hawley.

“We are cracking down on the unfair trade practices of China… We have rebuilt China. We have given them such wealth. And we are changing it,” Trump told the cheering crowd. “So we charged 25 percent on $50 billion worth of merchandise tariffs coming in. And then they said, 'We're going to do the same thing'. And I've said: 'That is okay. We have far more bullets'.”

China said it will institute new tariffs on US goods worth $60 billion from September 24, after the US administration slapped new levies on Beijing’s exports.

rt.com/business/439102-trump-china-tariffs-threat/

>Iran blames ‘regional terror sponsors & their US masters’ after military parade attack

Following a deadly attack on a military parade in southern Iran, the country’s foreign minister said that regional sponsors of terrorism and their “US masters” are to be held accountable for such assaults.
Top Iranian diplomat Mohammad Javad Zarif vowed to respond “swiftly and decisively” after gunmen opened fire in Ahvaz on Saturday leading to multiple casualties. The minister claimed that the terrorists were sponsored and trained by “a foreign regime.”

There are conflicting reports on the death toll and wounded in the carnage. Iran’s Irna news agency says that 10 people were killed and over 20 injured. While Tasnim reports the death toll has reached 12.

According to Irna, the assaults have been claimed by the "Patriotic Arab Democratic Movement in Ahwaz" group, but officials have yet to release information confirming that.

rt.com/news/439112-iran-parade-attack-terrorism/

>Pompeo promises a ‘series of actions’ against Venezuela in the ‘coming days’

Washington has promised to increase pressure on Venezuela in the coming days, with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo vowing to take a "series of actions" against the government of Nicolas Maduro in the “best interest” of Venezuelans.
Refusing to specify the details of Washington’s plan, Pompeo noted that the US is “determined to ensure that the Venezuelan people get their say.”

>“I think you’ll see in the coming days a series of actions that continue to increase the pressure level against the Venezuelan leadership folks who are working directly against the best interest of the Venezuelan people,” Pompeo told Fox News.

The Venezuelan leadership has long accused the US of trying to topple the government of Nicholas Maduro. While introducing a number of sanctions against the country’s politicians and business elite, the US continues to insist it pursues a “peaceful return to democracy” in Venezuela – although Donald Trump had previously said that his administration is “not going to rule out military option.”

rt.com/usa/439094-pompeo-venezuela-actions-pressure/

It doesnt eliminate other problems

There are no people in Eastern Hoholstan or Russia who knows how T-62 works.

This is what it’s like to have a Chad President

I was told you rode bears, the tanks were for show

kek
>Kosovo offers Israel an embassy in Jerusalem in exchange for recognition

The leader of Kosovo, Hashim Thaci, has offered to place the embassy of his self-proclaimed state in Jerusalem, if Israel would recognize the renegade Serbian province as an independent country.

>“If Kosovo were recognized by Israel, I would place the Kosovo embassy in Jerusalem,” the Jewish Telegraph Agency (JTA) reported Friday, citing KosovaPress. Thaci made the offer during an interview with Albania’s Vizion Plus TV.

rt.com/news/439100-kosovo-israel-embassy-jerusalem/

and if any of the attackers die then the news will be
>Iranian regime shot peaceful protestors

pretty good summary of Ukrainian politics

Attached: 1537608464629[1].jpg (779x854, 526K)

>I’m a muslim and I now no longer consider Kosovo an independent nation because of its offer to Israel. Kosovo has betrayed all Muslims. I hope Serbia gets back it’s land.
Oh no no no
>Absolute state of Albanian politics

Attached: Srpski-grb-%C4%8Dasni-krst-i-ocila-grb-Srbije[1].jpg (504x534, 47K)

>BMD
>Armored division
For fucks sake

Attached: 1463688803942.jpg (555x560, 34K)