Serious question. Will these guys go to prison or not?

Serious question. Will these guys go to prison or not?

Attached: d613c4ff-fca9-42d6-add3-5c7446b7cdd5-Combine.jpg (3039x1680, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2vL5Tq6IUSk
press.abilenepolice.org/index.php?mode=thread&id=710
reporternews.com/story/news/local/2018/09/01/abilene-man-shot-and-killed-over-argument-trash-alley/1174034002/
youtube.com/watch?v=rJo-jm9LZ_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for what?

i hope so white devils are a cancer that must be destroyed at all costs.

Probably not.
And that's a good thing

Going to prison.

false flag look at the guy on the right he clearly has had a facial transplant, looks totally un-natural

No they will get off.
THE MILLERS DID NOTHING WRONG,

Attached: F132D068-BE50-49AE-ADAD-D84AE9B6D1D9.jpg (2518x1024, 461K)

>Australians
>Class

Pick one.
youtu.be/2vL5Tq6IUSk

Attached: B0060115-6E01-4A0B-8864-FA39FD882A54.jpg (1024x416, 47K)

laying low a very aggressive psycho
they'll probably go away for a long time, but they took a piece of scum out forever
i doubt they'll get a defense who gives a fuck. the only problem is that i guess they went and fetched guns. that's tough

Attached: 82CBE835-F69F-4F88-9398-9BB0C5112292.jpg (720x960, 180K)

Attached: 264.jpg (496x410, 37K)

they need some clown makeup

If the prosecution's stupid they'll go for a full murder charge, and they'll walk. It clearly wasn't murder; orange could have walked away at any time.
If the prosecution's smart they might get them on some lessor sentence

Yeah something's not right about their faces, like they've got some sort of makeup on. The way the skin around their eyes doesn't blend well with their cheeks.

Those fools are in disguise.

I doubt it.

they shouldn't, the guy got a bat and charged at them didn't him?

perhaps out of niceness and understanding they were dealing with a guy who clearly had anger issues that made him irrational (he charged with a bat at peopel holding guns, that guy was out of his mind with rage) they could have tried to defuse the situation and they didnt, but legally they acted in self defense

If the Orange guy could have walked away so too could the chubby's. It was neither parties land.

This was in Texas.
The media attention over the viral video forced the hand of the local police department to at least file charges and make an arrest.
If there was no viral video they likely wouldn't have been arrested (good job Jow Forums)
Again this is Texas.
If they get a half decent lawyer they will go to trial and argue self defense and likely walk.
They however will live the rest of their lives as "those guys that killed Mr. Orange.".
Regardless of outcome, their lives have changed forever in a negative way.

Attached: 1525716961507.jpg (541x541, 33K)

>Will these guys go to prison or not?
Briefly, followed by lots of probation.

fo

Its called white trash genetics, retard

>meme flag
>serious question
This is the 50th fucking thread asking the same thing. Go through the archive if you want an answer.

Attached: he_doubt_it.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

It's not about who's right; it's about who's left

The father shot first, then oranage guy threw down his bat and was therefore unarmed and wounded. Thats when the son shot, at an unarmed wounded man. Surely the son is in the shit because this is obvious from the video.

>>Regardless of outcome, their lives have changed forever in a negative way.
This sounds familiar... like this was said about either Kavanaugh and his accuser or I'm not sure if I heard this in the Clarence Thomas case. I think it was the latter.
What kind of recycling kikery is this? Explain yourself. Where is this from most recently?

Attached: 1537091134253.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

He shot like half a second after. That's not enough time to assess the threat potential of annoying orange.

>6'4" rage monster angry enough to attack an armed man
>Fists can't be deadly

Thats a great motto for the two chubbys to have over their cell door. It should offer them comfort throughout their sentence.

el chapo miller escobar

ay dios mio

*crack*
*sip*
I doubt it.

Attached: Shockwave Socrates Boomer.png (624x951, 891K)

Probably not. Orange shirt guy repeatedly threatened to kill them while he was armed with a bat. The bat hit the dad, but it's hard to tell if that happened before or after the first shot. Self-defense and reasonable doubt. Plus, orange shirt guy was batshit crazy and the proof is readily available on his FB.

Why jail heroes?

Orange was unarmed and wounded when the son shot. Orange had thrown down his weapon like he was instructed to do.

It looks like the old man fired a warning shot, the perpetrator then threw the bat and hit him in the head, and then the heroic son put two shotgun shells in the perpetrator's face.

You're flat retarded. They were arrested directly after the shooting and the video was released like 2 weeks later. They bailed out of jail and after the reaction to the video their bond was revoked and increased 10x.

The dad actually gave warning shots first.
Then orange threw the bat at the dad which lead to junior blasting him a new one.

nice try, memeflag. ahaha not today!

Did any of the dads shots hit him?

They killed a white man. They are going to jail.

>The bat hit the dad, but it's hard to tell if that happened before or after the first shot.
Did you even watch the video? He gets shot, throws the bat, you see the bat hit the boomer, then shotgun mikey domes him. It's like.....extremely obvious that it happened in that order. It's all in the video rofl.

Hopefully. Fat little manlets shouldn't be able to kill a tall alpha and get away with it. Just out of principle.

I hope so.

>muh property

You fucking Americans make me sick. Fighting over garbage. You might as well be fucking kikes fighting over Jerusalem.

Again, fists can be deadly. So he wasn't exactly less of a threat just because he threw his bat away.

And you have no idea if he was even hit before he threw the bat so to say he was wounded makes you a retard

I'd put my money on no. But I don't have all the info.

That's new to me, in fact I'm ignorant of what's really happening with the case. What is the best way to follow it?

Attached: 1451606230087.gif (500x399, 894K)

That would also make anyone calling them warning shots retarded too.

>Serious question.
insane clown posse w/o make-up?

I hope not killing that redneck with anger issues made the world a better place. They don't seem to be that much better though.

They're going to prison. Muh self defense muh stand your ground won't save these tards.

It's too bad you do not understand US laws, Le'monjello Al-Dublini, but then again, nobody expects much from niggers

Attached: TWA-People-of-Ireland.jpg (600x391, 265K)

press.abilenepolice.org/index.php?mode=thread&id=710

Father no but the son could face some time

They weren't warning shots, where the fuck are you guys getting this from? The boomer got off a few shots and at least 1 of them hit him. The abilene chief of police made a statement that he was shot by both.

Which I never did. Take your strawman argument elsewhere.

I missed this one, anyone got a link and/or a QRD?

Regardless, they need a gofundme setup as a reward for getting rid of junkie felon trash and standing their ground. Talk shit get hit. Homicidal brain rot get shot.

>Blatant video evidence of you and your son gunning someone down over pretty bullshit
>You will just return to the neighborhood like nothing happened
>Drawing correlation on this to the kavanaugh debacle.
Kys shill

We must gofundme a lawyer to get them off.

Doesn't matter. The Millers are in the right.

Degenerate dies. Medals awarded.

reporternews.com/story/news/local/2018/09/01/abilene-man-shot-and-killed-over-argument-trash-alley/1174034002/

Found the chief's statement.

This is going to be a legal nightmare for Randy and his older lover. A wise prosecutor will play the angle that Orange was a fucking psycho and everyone knew he was crazy. They will say that Randy and his lover used his craziness as an excuse to gun him down. They will broaden the net with the fact that this incident occurred on a public right-of-way rather than on private property, thus challenging the "stand your ground" business that was mentioned in the video.

My personal opinion? This does more good than bad. Orange was a fucking rabid dog that has been menacing the community. He's already spread some of his seed. Everyone knew he was crazy because he was a fucking menace. When the legal system fails the citizen must act. These men are heroes and patriots.

So he was wounded by the father, threw his bat away and then the son shot him while he was unarmed and already wounded by the father.

They probably will, but they shouldnt. There is ample evidence in the video that they were trying to diffuse the situation and were level headed and calm, and the guy said quite clearly multiple times "im going to kill you", blew up in their faces, was coaxing a response and ended up throwing a bat at 2 fucking armed men. There is also the fact that the guy has a criminal history of assault with a deadly weapon and openly talks about killing cops and the mail man as well as neighbours on facebook. Noone just goes off one one like that and attacks 2 men with guns unless they have a history of a being a fucking lunatic.

>didnt have to shoot him
Didnt have to throw the bat. Didnt have to say "Im going to kill you" multiple times before throwing said bat.

They will walk

>pretty bullshit
>Shooting a methhead with a deadly weapon that just said he was going to kill you is "petty bullshit"

>old man
>perpetrator

You must be a lawyer.

I suppose you are right, but my point of the viral video compelling a more intense response from law enforcement still stands from the heightened bail amount.

It just says that the Millers were righteous and true in their assessment of the situation and the outcome was a joyous event for all of Abilene.+

He threw the bat at the father after hitting him with it.

Their skin looks too smooth for white trash. Their faces are disguised.

>rofl
RAUS, REDDITER JUDE

I never saw him hit the father in the video. All I saw was the father shoot him, then the guy throws down the bat like he was asked, then the son shot him.

He doesn't get shot before throwing the bat. At first, they only fire warning shots, they actually shoot at him after he throws the bat.

Thank you.

They are obese

Aaron should have walked his dumbass away. For starters, he shouldn't have thrown the mattress in the bin if it's not allowed. He also told them to shoot him repeatedly. I think it's all orange shirts fault with his screaming wife.

>Back up
>>Im gonna fucking kill you
>Back up
>>Go get my gun i'm gonna put 9 in this mofo
>>>Here dawg take this bat
>If you come within 3 feet of my i will kill you
>>I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, RAAAAAAWWWRRRRRR
>*pops off warning shot*
>*meth monster throws bat at head*
>>>>Heroic son comes in with the final solution
EPIC

Sounds like that area's having a really hard week.

It said this dude and the millers were having a dispute over trash for a few days.

The father was taking the trash out with his gun on him, after getting into an argument with orange shirt his son went and got his shotgun and someone went and got a bat our of orange shirts house.

It's a fucking stupid situation to pull guns out over instead of just filing a complaint to the police.

Reading orange shirts facebook the police knocking on his door scares the living fuck out of him, I'd threaten to do it weekly if he didn't knock his shit off.

Attached: bumpfire.jpg (1359x607, 173K)

both will go to prison
father fired warning shots, totally legal

man threw bat and was unarmed, then father shot twice more

son shot man after he was shot

jail the murders

I don't think firing warning shots is legal my Canadian Brother

Can't wait until we put a bounty on Canadians.

>fired warning shots, totally legal
No it's not. They weren't warning shots anyway and they will walk.

yes. the video is what will fuck them. hearsay "he was coming right for us!" delivered by a pair of ugly, unsympathetic and apparently belligerent fatsos captured on video as having every opportunity to disengage and who were in fact seemingly doing every they could to escalate the conflict vs. pathetic looking ballistic bat attack AFTER shots were fired, captured by the aforementioned video

it all comes down to the video. if the video is stricken, they have a chance. if not, they are fucked

Both will walk free & not go to prison because it’s texas & stand your ground laws exist

hope they won't
youtube.com/watch?v=rJo-jm9LZ_I

The man was just standing up to a lunatic criminal.

No crime was committed.

Diffuse the situation? They did absolutely nothing to diffuse anything, lol. You motherfuckers just make stuff up to suit your agenda, you're like liberals.

Approaching an insane person while brandishing a gun in front of his children, arguing with him, threatening to shoot him if he comes closer, daring him to throw a punch at you, calling him a jackoff and making gestures....
Exactly which parts of those actions are de-escalation techniques?
According to the law they are provocative actions and a self defense claim falls apart.

>rest of their lives
Lmao, in a week they'llbe forgotten over the next meme video

The son pulled the trigger on the shot that killed the guy, and it was done when the man was unarmed and injured. He's going away for a long time.

>but it's in Texas, user
Doesn't matter. Texas isn't Africa

After looking at everything I could find, it will be a 50/50 from the jury. Both sides will do their best picking jurors they like.
This is going to be a tough case.

the boomers were pretty calm and cool in the video. they both told orange to fuck off and he didn't. the video supports them

The guy was illegally dumping. This is against the law. The Miller's are heroes.

fuck off nigger

That’s not how things work. It doesn’t matter who pulled the last trigger. Both will walk free. 100% legal in Texas.

>dirt road they were on was private property
>man litters and trespasses
>refuses to leave
>threatens to kill them
>charges them with a baseball bat

This. Two guys showed up with guns to confront a guy. The guy responded by becoming outraged and acting irrationally. Whatever Mr. Howard (aka the dead guy) did can be excused because he was forced into an extraordinary situation he did not create.

The two idiots with the guns created the situation, and could have disengaged at any point. Mr. Howard saying "I'll kill both of you" doesn't matter here because the prosecuting attorney can say he was acting irrationally due to the situation, but the defense can't say the same for the guys with the guns.

Alphas btfo. You know how tall I am Mr. Alpha male? Only 9 millimeters, but that's still enough to kill you.

Attached: 1537581003576.jpg (640x2018, 482K)

If this guys go to jail, this means that america is dead.