You have to understand that Texas isn't like Europe

You have to understand that Texas isn't like Europe

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-21-20-47-08-1.png (540x780, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf shoot the cook

>be me in high school
>working at tex-mex restaurant
>restaurant is Subway-esque, allowing customers to customize order and watch me make it
>lady orders soft taco
>wants chicken as meat, which is held at 140F
>does not want beans or rice, which are also held at 140F
>wants cheese, pico de gallo, lettuce, guacamole, and sour cream, all of which are held at 40F
>lady pays for food, heads to dining room
>returns 2 minutes later, complaining that her taco is cold
>try to explain that >80% of what she wanted on her taco is cold, without being disrespectful or demeaning
>she doesn't get it
>remake taco, this time placing a portion of cooked chicken on the grill for 5 minutes, heating it to a mouth-burning 200F+ before adding it to taco
>she eats it, says it is better

Fucking women and tacos, man. Had I not thought quickly about that grill, I may have been a shooting victim myself

>be mud race
>still kill over some food like an animal

Attached: chicken fight.jpg (718x243, 114K)

What kind of Tex-Mex is this? I just point at the things I want and some salty goblina slaps them in a flour tortilla. Also, why do Mexicans always pick corn tortillas?

why not warm the entire taco following assembly?

i live in tx and it's fucking annoying the amount of thots that have "I love TACOSSSS" in their profiles on every social media.
I mean, I like tacos, but really? it's fucking meat and a chip and some cheese. It's becoming the bugman food of choice lately.

Nigga, warm lettuce and sour cream? You're from Jersey aren't you

Y'all need to get down on some chicken fajita gorditas or some Pollo guesada. And yes you will possibly be shot if you fuck up a Texas woman's food. Texas women are a hand full.

bitch, youre not storing the lettuce warm, youre serving it. my work doesnt involve staring at junk food and urinals all day, i know whats good nigga. heat my taco nyucka

>allegedly
>reportedly
How is this a story?

it could have been a gordita or taco salad, reports are still coming in

Think something along the lines of Chipotle. California-style burritos. Not authentic enough to warrant goblina assembly.

Hot food is stored hot. Cold food is stored cold. Tortilla is heated upon ordering. Had she ordered beans on her taco, it would have been warmer upon consuming. Think California-style burritos. I don't order one of those big fuckers, then complain that my guacamole/pico is cold. I'd be pissed if they weren't cold.

What kind of fucking retard even eats tacos, they're just the worlds most jerry-built sandwich.
Burritos I can sort of see the point of, they're improvised third-world pasties and far more practical.

i love crunchy tacos!

Learn to use a knife and fork like a white person.

This can be taken advantage of
>introduce insect dishes and present them as exotic culture
>You don’t eat fried roaches? What are you some kind of racist nazi

you just know it was a crazy mexican woman

Attached: 1475313001696.jpg (480x358, 12K)

>Also, why do Mexicans always pick corn tortillas?
they taste better

Crunchy tacos are by far one of the stupidest goddamn foods on the planet. Hard to make (if you're frying the taco shell), hard to fill, often break and spill contents mid-consumption.

Unless you're a kid, whose palate has not progressed beyond ground beef, cheese, and lettuce, man the fuck up and eat a soft tortilla

Based and redpilled

objectively incorrect

you have mouth aids or something?

Do you have a recipe for good, soft corn tortillas, you could recommend, amigo-user? They're really hit or miss over here. Flour tortillas are more universally a safer bet, which is why I go with them. That being said, I've had some dank as soft corn tortillas from certain taquerias.

Taco Salad > Soft Tortilla > Hard Tortilla

say the ones that put lettuce, rice and sour cream on their tacos.

the key is that the taquerias use nixtamal to make their tortillas, not sure where you could find it in the US

shooter over shitters

>warm veggies
You disgust me

Corn tortillas need to be smothered in a sauce like enchiladas to be good. I couldn't see using them as taco shells.

I remember feeling the same way as a kid, me and my brother both always wanted the soft shell tacos and basically ate them like burritos. But that was because we were poorfags eating cheap taco shells from the oven that shatter upon impact

I can say as an adult I have had some very good tacos but they're almost always smaller than what Americans (myself included) want. But it's the difference between three small amazing tacos and the shit they sell at jack in the box

Nixtamal, eh? I'll have to look into that. Thanks, user!

>Learn to use a knife and fork like a white person.
>Crunchy tacos are by far one of the stupidest goddamn foods on the planet.
nuuuuuuu!!

Attached: upset_konataco.png (303x171, 83K)

>taco shells.
that's your problem you disgusting nigger, eat normal tacos from a real taqueria like a real man instead of eating that ultra-processed Taco Bell shit.

Europeans need to understand that Mexican food is probably considered a staple American "junk food" in the same way that pizza is common.

Hey remember that time in Europe a weird but peaceful cult got raided by Government for doing nothing more than living privately out in an isolated community, and the Feds burnt down the commune whilst there were kids inside?
Oh wait, Waco's in Texas

>cold taco
Justified.

Attached: download (14).jpg (3150x3125, 1.33M)

>Carlos my taco cold eh
>why you no care
>why you no love me
>who is she carlos
bang, bang bang
>dios mio what have i done
>i so sorry carlos
>whyyy i do this thing :(

youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg

Right in the cool countries the cults get state sponsorship

Usually it's the boyfriend who's upset over a girl having a cold taco.

Attached: texas.png (457x234, 15K)

Texas will be >50% spic in a few years

and they'll keep it based

Attached: 1520029787426.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>You have to understand that Texas isn't like Europe

Attached: Virgin chad.jpg (2518x1024, 1009K)

it already is lmao

Looks like more lies from the media.
They're calling the case with the Millers a "dispute over a mattress" too so it'll make them look like triggerhappy maniacs. The video shows quite clearly that they didn't shoot that retard because they hate mattresses.
Gotta get those clicks, though.

LOL Americans, shoot over taco, shoot over mattress. The bigger problem is something else, like migration and financial crime. This is just tip of the iceberg.

>Russian
>complaining about financial crime
You're luck you don't get shot, Ivan.

I am just saying that people have other problems deep down, taco dispute is just the outburst of problems. And no, i am not Russian.

Fuck off Pedro

Attached: injun goblins.jpg (1084x858, 181K)

>Cold taco
That's defcon1 in Texas

this world is a farce

We take our food seriously.

Attached: 1535519172408.jpg (705x609, 103K)

so qdoba

>cold taco
was she dead?

>we take our non white slop fast food seriously