Which one was your favorite

which one was your favorite

Attached: 95811514.jpg (640x480, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/without-investigation-we-do-not-even-know-the-right-questions-to-be-answered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

both are niggers so neither

Jow Forums in a nutshell

Attached: 72180AE7-A718-4699-9090-A2DF0A322EA6.png (750x1334, 186K)

Can't see Trump, he must be hiding

Obama didn’t have any good flash games based on him

Same person different coat of paint

Bush right now since he decided to put politics behind him after his terms were up.

At least Bush wasn't a commie, so I suppose Bush.

DUBYA

Attached: 7D688838-EF6C-4329-B4DB-61B92E982DF7.png (1011x1013, 219K)

They are the same

Fuck off

They were both warmonger pos.
Both ran the debt up.
One and the same, although kudos to Obama for really helping to drive the stake deep into Americans heart.
>From a purely technical perspective VOID of political affiliation, emotion or hatred, Trump is what we classify as a FALSE MOVE.
>He is the calm before the storm. He has tried to reverse the course of the nation lowering taxes and trying hard negotiations on trade to restore the manufacturing jobs to Americans. >What I mean by saying he is the CALM BEFORE the storm will invoke hate mail from those you hate him. But look at this chart. The market will ALWAYS make a correction in the opposite direction of the major trend before the big move. This is the standard human behavior.
>Trump in this context is a correction within the decline and fall of Western society, but he will not reverse the trend.
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/without-investigation-we-do-not-even-know-the-right-questions-to-be-answered/

>although kudos to Obama for really helping to drive the stake deep into Americans heart.
I say that with full sarcasm.
Fuck them both.

Both niggers owned by kikes... pick a poising that will kill you in an hour, or a poison that will kill you in two hours...

>not using catalog
>nu-pol in nutshell
>trollface.png

Both of them were puppets for the CIA. No real difference. Obama was a more eloquent speaker but Bush was unintentionally funny and better for memes.

Guys, where is Trump? We can't talk about other President's or his base is gonna get reeeeealy upset. Quick someone post a pic!

Bush Sr

Both were globalist puppets so neither

Attached: 1506735310050.png (1273x1174, 1.72M)

obama actualy made my life worse, w just gave up

The one where op necked himself.

This one.

He tried to warn you 30 fucking years ago, while BOTH these (((globalist))) fucks sold our future for a few shekels.

Attached: ross_perot.jpg (1167x875, 246K)

bunch of beating around the hedge liberals is what yall are

the one who created ISIS, of course

>Which pile of shit tastes better?
>What do you mean you don't want to eat shit?