What can do Jow Forums to improve my looks?

I cannot find a women in my life
its getting all so tiresome

Attached: 1537586106186.jpg (454x960, 34K)

Dropping something large and heavy on the top of your head might help.

kek

your head is kind of squareish, I recommend elongating it with a beard

Qantas airlines called they want their runway back.

Attached: Qantas shitposter.jpg (1600x1200, 344K)

*checks flag*
convert to islam.

fpbp

i dont know but i wanted to post this

Attached: IMG_1580.jpg (720x902, 67K)

just say hi bro

How old are you ? Early 20s at most ? You're just a kid don't focus your energy on women. Concentrate on school/work and advancing yourself that way. The women will come along. Be confident in yourself and exercise. It does more for your psyche than your physique in my opinion. Have any hobbies ? No ? Pick one.

Obvious mistake for pic related is first use a charcoal mask to rid himself of the keyloids and dark spots on his forehead. Second would be to find a hair wax that gives a matte finish. Also might help to buy a cheap skin toner to bring out an even skin tone on his face.

You can die

Lose the high hair: cut it short 5mm tops.
Fuller beard, to widen your aspect ratio.
If you're thin and tall as I think you might be, then gain some weight to achieve better aspect ratio, similarly.
That's all I got, Pete.

kek

You don't need to poof your hair up and make your head look even longer

Honestly you look fine, just wear hats.

Why does your head look like a dog toy?

Attached: kong.png (557x865, 365K)

get your self pic related

Attached: hat.jpg (800x995, 48K)

grow your hair long

you look fine user

Attached: 153456844535.jpg (680x1000, 65K)

Hormone Replacement Therapy. Take the Trap Pill and become the queen of Jow Forums that you were destined to be.

Find a Hun girlfriend, they love the elongated skull look.

I need a big brain meme STAT

I have to tell you user, you look like a homosexual.

Seriously. Women don't like guys who give off a homosexual vibe. You're in great shape, skinny and low body fat. The problem is you don't have any muscle mass, you are like a homo twink.

Girls like strong guys.....

How is this post supposed to be funny?

Attached: This is a Bad Post.jpg (200x300, 14K)

Face tattoos. You need face tattoos.

I recommend a small tear under one of your eyes and then maybe something like 'I love drugs' but in Latin around the forehead area. Women love a bad boy, and they will be drenched at first sight.
Also, instant respect from men.

>funny

what are you going on about? I'm not here to amuse you.

OP asked why he can't get a gf, I told him what I see. He looks homosexual. He needs to man up, build muscle. He's too high maintenance, women like men.

show me your tits

You look like a low-T, Swedish, inbred version of Bert from Sesame Street.

Give up on women... find a Bert to abuse emotionally and then let him fuck your pathetic asshole with his Rubber-Ducky while he tells you
>You're the One!

At least he'll be
>Awfully fond of (You)

Eat more protein, eat more in general, maybe take some steroids after you've been working out a while and have gained some weight.

You shouldn't use that haircut, is terrible for your head shape. It makes your forehead looks bigger

Try this haircut, it would look great on you. And if you can try to grown a beard, it would make your face look more square

You could be a 8/10 if you had good style taste

Attached: Long-Fringe-Low-Fade_large.jpg (480x480, 42K)

thats bullshit

i know loads of people from real life who fell for this meme back in the mid to late 00's
now they're lonely in their 40's, with some money, no women because they dont know how to socialize and probably will die alone with no children of their own

only chance for people like that is to go to thailand and bang hookers therapeutically

Paint yourself blue

Attached: images (1).jpg (453x676, 17K)