Is country music the last popular music genre of the white man?

>originates from the pioneers of the West and the Aryans of the South
>based and redpilled
>no niggers
>no spics
>no Jews
>the musicians are all conservative white Christians
>the audience is all conservative white Christians
>uses traditional European instruments
>wholesome lyrics about rural life
>nationalistic for America
>traditionalistic
>men sound like men
>women sound like women
>doesn't need degeneracy to sell
>objectively good

Attached: Luke-Bryan-1-1512424161.jpg (4500x3000, 3.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HujjNQPv2U
youtube.com/watch?v=k2PUV3KwIgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eh, usher does country now sooo...

Heavy metal has always been implictly pro-white.

U do realize there's black country singers right? Like the dude from hootie and the blow fish

>what is black metal

Pro-white but degenerate as fuck

Guitar means spics. So, no

You have to be an absolute moron to listen to that inane shit these days. Anything before say - 1995 is another matter.

country is profoundly degenerate and all about adultery.

There are still good country artists out there. They're just labeled as "outlaw country" artists now instead of true country since the genre has been flooded with flooded with faggots

"no"

Unless Jow Forums starts a record label, all mainstream music will be controlled by the jews. They control who and what gets the most exposure, thus the most popularity.
It's a shame that there are actually brilliant musicians out there who will never get recognition, because Jews have destroyed the music business with nigger ooga booga noise and faggot pop.

Who do you think invented rock and roll?

Who do you think perfected it after the rudimentary nigger version?

" You can ride my tractorrr"
Yeah no thanks.

Aldean is based

You forgot one very important genre.

Here's a mere hour, nine minutes and thirty seven seconds of it: youtube.com/watch?v=-HujjNQPv2U

Attached: orchestra.jpg (1200x446, 212K)

Tractors are fantastic machines. They're a man's greatest partner in conquering the land to grow food. Hell, I enjoy driving my riding lawn mower around. It's an hour of me and machine, cutting up plants and getting work done. Super satisfying.

"Tractor" can also be a metaphor for the dude's dick in the song. Take out the "green" lyric and it makes perfect sense. Also, see songs like "She thinks my tractor's sexy."

Fash Wave or nothing else

A lot of new country panders to women and has "studio" influences, which means a good chunk of new country is garbage.

There's some gems, though.

>She's got on some tight blue jeans, and man she's the sweetest thing that I've ever seen
>drivin' late at night in my pick up truck one hand on the wheel other hand on my gun
>Drinkin' ice cold beer while thinkin' bout jesus, man this beer is freezin'
>And I love the way she slides off of that tractor sippin' on her sweet tea, it's damn near the most beautiful thing I've seen
>Rumblin down the dirt road, and swimmin in the creek, my 4x4 is what everyone knows and that's how they know it's meee

this. or bladee
youtube.com/watch?v=k2PUV3KwIgY

silly slide thread - Europe and Britain have rich traditions of folk and high culture. Go read some books and you'll find out.

>Have you even read locke???

Nu-country sucks, leafbro

Do you have any idea how liberal Nashville has become? The poison has already taken root. There's hardly any non military men left around that can sing well without sounding effeminate now because barely anyone bothered to learn or study the techniques of the men who could when they were still alive. There's too much focus on pop culture and not enough on traditional classical culture.