How many people here are autistic

How many people here are autistic

I noticed that there are a lot of autists on this site, along with INTJ and INTP personality types, why is this?

Attached: 99D8D8B5-FA71-4E71-9B76-27CB5245C66A.png (576x570, 56K)

I can click a red "X" and you all go away
or I can exercise my White Power button and shut it all down.
It get's more complicated with people and they tend not to shut the fuck up

Easier to socialize on line. There's no eye contact, which I think is an issue some autist have. They can't or won't make eye contact. And it makes normal interactions difficult.

INFJ. Pretty much the polar opposite of autism. I can read people so well, they jokingly refer to me as psychic.

Attached: 15994326.gif (500x373, 208K)

Do autistics know they are autistic?

Ya, I've freaked some people right out. "How the hell did you know"

>Do autistics know they are autistic?
Some do.

Intj here. I definitely have anxiety but I'm pretty sure im not autistic. I can socialize but I dont really care for it.

Nice. I have them all, except Tourette and Learning Difficulties. In fact, I am a genius.

yes, i do know i'm autistic

A lot of those are (((learning disorders))) when in actual fact they are mental states that question (((authority))) and do something about it.

Or just pump those problematic children full of drugs that fuck up their brain chemistry because they're (((problematic)))). Good goy.

You know other people are dumb as shit though.

>why is this?
We get banned from everywhere else.

The universe brought us together to do what we need to do.

Attached: 1528517566608.png (271x263, 63K)

based and redpilled

I took this test a while ago and this is what I got.

It says I'm less autistic than the average normie.

I also hate most of the boards here, I mostly browse /ck/ when it's not full of fast food threads /v/, and /a/

Attached: autismtest.jpg (1176x664, 143K)

>50 Maximum

Attached: 1526443164766.jpg (800x764, 423K)

It would've been hilarious if they made it 51.

let's burn this motherfucker down and rebuild

I've never met a human who was perfectly intact and mentally all there. Literally everyone I've met in my life has some kind of mental disorder.

Attached: 1537391556870.gif (240x180, 2M)

>gifted
>depression
>anxiety
lmao, is everyone just autistic now?

i got 34

That is because everything is on a (((spectrum))). Nothing is definite, everything is always in flux. Reality is ever changing. On, and on, and on.
Nobody know what to make of themselve's never mind the people around them.

I'm not autistic but on the spectrum and bipolar II (INTP). That being said, I am not reclusive etc, make some good money in a career in project management. I often read peoples emotions very quickly but am quick to say eh fuck people I'm out. 118 iq, but sometimes it feels like i have an iq of a rock.

no, most npc are not gifted or are they neurotic or suffer from neurosis.

Misery loves company.

i got 24, but i think it should be at 20 because most of my introversion is because im fat

Sometimes I think I'm autistic but sometimes I think I'm just shy cause I'm not that awkward when I get in conversation but generally don't know how to start them

ENTP master race

I just roll with it and make people deal with it at this point

Attached: c6af24cada3b88dea96e004b2d1ef9c358614476a9bd61ecd7e878a16c256c00.png (540x500, 3K)