We never forgot what you did to our temple

I want you to know this

Attached: negev9.jpg (1024x712, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-Chapter-19/
archive.is/MeU4
pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templo_de_Salomão_(IURD)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off

we don't forgive

soon

Attached: temple2.jpg (550x354, 137K)

There never was a temple. It's a myth. Solomon is a myth. David is a myth.

Myth. If you build it nothing will happen. Your religion is void.

fuck off sandnigger

backstabby piece of shit

Who romans ?
The ones who conquer france that is being raoed by inmigrant as we speak and one of the few that save your ass in the ww2 or liberated you giving equal right with napoleon
Sincerely fuck off

I'll do it again for the lulz

Attached: 1526918607274.jpg (777x743, 154K)

fuck off retard

I think that Jews should rebuild the temple and any artifacts from it be brought back. It would be nice to show the world that Jews sacrifice animals and dance around with the entrails and think it's normal. You are as bad as the European pegans. But I won't let my personal feelings get in the way of your freedom to do whatever weird shit you want with your property. Have fun.

We will never forget what you did to our Saviour

Attached: the-kiss-of-judas-ary-scheffer.jpg (599x721, 134K)

WE NEVER FORGET
UNDERSTAND THIS GOYIM
THREE TIMES EVERY DAY

Attached: negev8.jpg (779x1024, 62K)

blasphemer

i want you to know that you don't know shit about your own people you are a little jewish machine cog in the ZOG

C O G I N T H E Z O G

good

Attached: temple3.jpg (640x453, 68K)

we are so ancient you don't even know

Jew is a jew, only thinking the best of the tribe
So Iran burned it down?

Romans did so we destroyed them. Jews take 100% credit for fall of Rome, we are very proud of it

if only Hadrian finished you kikes off when he had the chance. LMAOing at your temple btw.

member when we told the romans to put lead in their pipe and cuck themselves with a libtard religion?

Attached: jews_laughing2.jpg (831x1172, 290K)

It wasn't even yours to begin with. We built everything and you moved in like parasites.

Based Negev poster

Eastern roman empire endured 1000 years more and cristianity has little weight when we decided to brought slave from africa or mount a litwral caste sistem
Jewish delusion at is finest

I know

We never forget what you did to irmensul

Attached: 1537583761387.png (403x567, 222K)

rome burned down lol and got cucked by germans and turkroaches lol I spit on its grave

We never forgot the massacre of the saxons, abd the burning of irminsuls.

I'd rather Jerusalem sink to the ground than have one more kike building be erected there.

A fucking disaster happens when a kike does so much as breathe in that city.

persians btfo
greeks btfo
babylonians btfo
assyria btfo
hittie btfo
egypt btfo
only the jew remains
fuck all goyim

Christianity will be eradicated, our Gods will return.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-21-12-49-45.png (720x1280, 485K)

Not because of you and the fall was the foundation that spreaded all over europe bringing new blood for the same project of european supremacism that would culminate 1000 years later
So bretty good and of course romans( italians) are still alive except in the trastorned head of some nordicist

The temple was a myth just like the holohoax. Everything about Jews is made up or stolen from another culture because they've never had a culture or civilization of their own. :(

Attached: 1536164133441.jpg (352x370, 25K)

Daily reminder not everyone is a Roman. You should be thankful Trump is helping you to rebuild the temple.

Umm sorry sweetie but ALL YOUR TEMPLE ARE BELONG TO US

Attached: 1.jpg (759x431, 189K)

i know all about you
it's you who doesn't know shit

i know more about jews than your dad knows about you

Attached: 6F324B5A-90CB-42BE-B405-69500D7B3A69.jpg (540x540, 90K)

and what the hell do I have to do with your temple? If you want to blow up the mosque and rebuild it, go ahead.

>looks for antichrist
>no where to be found
Haha haha, yeah we got awhile you dick biting rat mongrel fuck.

holy shit. your architecture sucks. looks like a kid's lego base.

Retarded christian your cult is false.

we don't forget

Fuck you. Fuck you and your stupid fucking temple. Fuck your stupid Moshiach. I will devote my life to the destruction of the Jew World Order! I spit on your flag, and in the face of your people.

>Daily reminder not everyone is a Roman.
Doesn't need to be, don't forget what the Germans did.

The red cow has been born, blow up the mosque now. And post more Negev, preferably lewds

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-Chapter-19/

Someone tell your God to enslave me or make me bow to Christianity islam or judaism as the truth.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-21-18-27-00.png (720x1280, 491K)

My ass, that shit looks good. Like your faggot ass could design any better and it be structurally sound. Explore a house fire my dude

>the an heroing kike will save us all
Swing and a miss.

L’chai, faggot.

>nothing will happen
The three largest and most powerful religions will completely lose their shit and likely vote all of our rights away to be controlled by religious dictators.

Can someone test me?
Show the "truth" or distinction of their God?

Attached: spear2.jpg (417x731, 28K)

Hah! Lego temple! Be careful not to step!

Oh fuck, Pat L, is that you? Pls notice me

Nothing will happen.

I mean, that shit would suck...

We will wipe you from this earth. You and your vain God will be crushed by the weight of your own ambition.

Is not the Jew man God or Allah or Yahweh?

Yet they do not have the power to influence me in any way.

Attached: 1537558415922.jpg (384x480, 96K)

Go suck another baby dick shlomo.

Attached: Jews are pedophiles.jpg (265x190, 8K)

Namefagging has already condemned you to the lake of fire anyways.

Does any Jew here believe their God us the true Gid and abraham is their prophet?

I will look into your eyes and see it is true.

What's Ashkenigger doing in Greece?

you broke your covenant with God son of Satan. begone from this website you are not welcomed here.

Don't you ever compare Europeans to these worthless fucking kikes. Nothing ever done by any pagan could equal the horror and filth brought into the world by the Jew.

Volume 5 of The Histories by Tacitus has a great little bit about the sacking of the second temple by the Romans:
archive.is/MeU4

A choice part:
>all their other customs, which are at once perverse and disgusting, owe their strength to their very badness. The most degraded out of other races, scorning their national beliefs, brought to them their contributions and presents. This augmented the wealth of the Jews, as also did the fact, that among themselves they are inflexibly honest and ever ready to shew compassion, though they regard the rest of mankind with all the hatred of enemies. They sit apart at meals, they sleep apart, and though, as a nation, they are singularly prone to lust, they abstain from intercourse with foreign women; among themselves nothing is unlawful. Circumcision was adopted by them as a mark of difference from other men. Those who come over to their religion adopt the practice, and have this lesson first instilled into them, to despise all gods, to disown their country, and set at nought parents, children, and brethren.

Attached: IMG_4670.jpg (1920x1418, 485K)

If these Jews are so chosen, why do they lie? Lies are forbidden and your Soul will be devoured.

Attached: black-gold-wallpaper-black-and-gold-black-and-gold-velvet-wallpaper-uk.jpg (589x997, 50K)

Never forget we will do it again, you must be wiped out as devilspawn.

Do you believe in your Jew God of Abraham?
Do you believe I think it is true, do you?

Does any Jew truly believe in Yahweh and abraham as a prophet?

Attached: 1537547617624.jpg (481x620, 116K)

Judaism is satanism, even by their own word. You're so fucked

your people have literally zero actual connection to the hebrews of the bible
no amount of LARPing will ever change that.

He's not your savior idiot. He is a trick. He isn't going to come, and Christians won't recognize this until long after the internet is safely housed in Israel.

>do whatever weird shit you want with your property

Do you understand that the Temple Mount is owned by the Jerusalem General Trust, a private organization, since 1187?

So, are the big nosed fellows willing to do their "weird shit" somewhere else? This property is for sale, as far I know, and, by its juridical nature can not be alienated in any circumstances.

You do not believe in your "God" it is false.

Do you believe in the God of Abraham?

>this kills the Jew

Attached: dome-of-the-rock_pix-e1522943032454.jpg (800x575, 88K)

I'm not a Jew

Are you a Christian?

>jews invaded by Babylon
>Babylonians slaughter the royal family and carve out the jewish leaders eyes after torturing them
>bring the jews back to babylon for 70 years of captivity
>Persians sack babylon, release jews and help them return home where they rebuild the 2nd temple
>2,000 years trying to find an excuse to nuke persia

Do you honestly think it wont happen again? Do you honestly think this pattern in history has nothing to do with Jewish behavior but is a 2,000 year long conspiracy shared by every religion and country to discriminate against jews?

Attached: jewexpulsion.png (928x8840, 983K)

5/6 are still around and some older than you , all were world powers and you never , are you even serious ? Fuck jews and their self believing lies .

Fucking complete and total faggot whores

You Christians will be the first cult exterminated you invaded our culture and Gods from the Jewish and Abrahamic family.

You don't think that biblical prophecy being fulfilled is going to have any effect on the Evangelical Christian voting block in America? Are you retarded?

Rastafarian.

Salt the whole sandbox with cobalt. If the kids can't play nice and not kick each other's sand castles down, nobody gets to play. There's enough fucking sand for everyone. Jesus Christ.

The crucifixion, besides being a worldy event, also represents a change in your body if you are willing to control yourself.

Attached: buddhism christianity.jpg (1813x5353, 3.74M)

To quote Jordan Maxwell, "the only things holy in Israel are the stories. The stories are full of holes."

Christians are the real Jews.
We follow the Jew King. We remember His name. We follow His ways. If we follow the King of the Jews what's that make Christians?
And Jews are the synagogue of Satan.

Attached: 1503183843321.jpg (600x753, 43K)

Everyone so angry in this thread they forgot to point out my trips!

>The doors of the inner shrine were suddenly thrown open, and a voice of more than mortal tone was heard to cry that the Gods were departing. At the same instant there was a mighty stir as of departure. Some few put a fearful meaning on these events, but in most there was a firm persuasion, that in the ancient records of their priests was contained a prediction of how at this very time the East was to grow powerful, and rulers, coming from Judaea, were to acquire universal empire. These mysterious prophecies had pointed to Vespasian and Titus, but the common people, with the usual blindness of ambition, had interpreted these mighty destinies of themselves, and could not be brought even by disasters to believe the truth. I have heard that the total number of the besieged, of every age and both sexes, amounted to six hundred thousand. All who were able bore arms, and a number, more than proportionate to the population, had the courage to do so. Men and women showed equal resolution, and life seemed more terrible than death, if they were to be forced to leave their country.

Oy vey, never forget the 600,000!

Attached: IMG_4612.jpg (550x412, 61K)

DEATH TO CHRISTENDOM

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-09-14-49-35.png (720x1280, 939K)

>invading our culture
Shouldn't you be doing the rain dance and honor you ancestor's totem at this very moment?

Yes you are Jews, you are unrelated to Europeans.

This. Jews descended from the tribe of Judah. Where did the 10 lost tribes end up? Scattered into europe and assimilated into the european peoples. When the messiah returned, the 10 lost tribes all converted and were blessed with a thousand years of wealth, power and propserity that is the western world. The jews did not convert and will be punished for it again and again until they do.

Attached: 132529.png (721x565, 883K)

You have to be 18 and over to post here.

Keep it up. It won't help your case in the end.
I love it when you Jews get on here and identify yourselves as the little shits you are.
Doubling down and ceasing to be subversive isn't going to help you. Lmfao.

Attached: 1533595890782.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Where do you think the 10 lost tribes went? They just vanished?

The new Solomon's Temple is already real.
pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templo_de_Salomão_(IURD)

Shut up retard

The lost tribes are native American Injuns actually

We dont need you, our paganism is TRUTH, we go to valhalla we follow the true Gods.

No. I'm not Patrick.

BUT I'M SUPPER HONORED BY THE COMPLIMENT! Patrick Little 2020!!