Post Your Photos of Brett’s Killer

Please post your photos of Brett’s killer.
> pic related
Photos from years 1988 - present, other than pic related win $100 gift certificates to your local Dave & Busters.

#wherearethephotosofChristineBlaseyFord?

Attached: 126550C8-6518-4408-8684-426B40946870.png (1334x750, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2018/09/maryland-police-chief-prepared-investigate-brett-kavanaughs-alleged-sexual-assault/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brett is still alive you asshat

Show me proof this lady exists.

She doesn’t exist. All photos are the same one. Why hasn’t the media found her and taken some photos? What about her friends? Nothing.

Attached: 9B9CDAB8-1740-4C8F-B88B-006EF58E00F6.png (750x1334, 1.15M)

Lol proof. Yeah your right, the librals are playing make Believe because that's a sustainable plan. Asshat

I noticed this. Could just be lazy journalism but it does seem odd

They scrubbed everything, this was all obviously planned. I get you though, I asked this for days. The media is not gonna get involved to try and get a picture. They don't care that it's all bullshit. All we have is that rate your teacher shit, but there's no pic on there.

Lol I cannot believe people think she's a made up person. Elected officials have met with her you FUCKING ASSHATS

They just scrubbed everything. Not the first time for that.

Show me photos dipshit.

Pretending shes not real sounds like a psyop

How bout you call a representative and ask them yourselves. Go ahead, give grassley a call and see what he says.

who met with her?

Attached: nancy and some guy.jpg (634x444, 78K)

Waiting for photos dong snot.

no matter what the happening, there is always some big brain nigger who gets the goods before its gone, but this lady literally nothing. Apparently she had a blog that no one archived or screenshot

Attached: roger and zach cruz.png (1307x779, 930K)

Video of the rape or it didn't happen. She had 30 years to make a claim but didn't until democrats could lose a majority. I wonder how much they are paying her to lie. At least hook her up to a polygraph.

If you can prove someone lied about the rape, like she got a big bribe, had her story wrong compared to evidence, and she fails a lie detector, hang her.

Yes. Keep it coming.

Cant wait! I've never been to d&b is it super cool?

Attached: IMG_20180921_211704.jpg (1058x911, 122K)

it's filled with little kids getting their germy hands all over the shitty dated games. not recommended.

First winner...................................

Attached: CA5FB82A-3DD2-4681-97CF-12A4C0FD977E.gif (200x206, 1.17M)

high school picture of her

Attached: ford.jpg (470x259, 47K)

>I wonder how much they are paying her to lie.

Probably don't need to pay her, she's a well connected psychology professor, she's probably facebook buddies with all the top democratic fixers.

Muh photos!! I can't accept reality without muh photos!

she works with CIA through the Stanford CIA nigger undergraduate program

Attached: 1449816320802.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

Oh I need a video now? Back in the 80s? Real smart reponse there asshat. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. And there's no deadline for rape trauma. You come forward when your ready.

Not one autistic user can find a pic HAHAHAHAHAHA!

>if she doesnt exist online, then shes not real at all
t. facebook user

You come forward immediately or you get called a lying whore like you are. Even the fags at Huffpo couldn't manufacture belief in her by the public.

Attached: 1537479080695.png (752x368, 31K)

Should be simple amarite? 36 years and 1 fucking photo?

Here’s one

Attached: 113F6BFF-4FF5-4154-82BC-E04969D8B04A.jpg (1242x820, 993K)

Nope

Attached: 04AA09AE-8279-4839-92B6-CB31578A4DF2.jpg (719x599, 64K)

Come forward immediately? What standard's do you have for rape victims? Grow a brain. 36 isn't long enough for some people. Some people go their whole lives without speaking out. Show some respect

Most have more than 1 photo of themselves. I was sexually assaulted by Senator Gillillillillibrandand. But I don’t plan on coming forward until she is nominated to the scotus 36 years from now. My photo will not be taken during that time.

No he isn't, this will sink him thanks to Grassley. And yes, I wanted him confirmed, still do. I just don't see it happening now.

I mean you REALLY think this is the lefts plan? To create an imaginary person. And get everyone on board, professors, the media, her classmates who have spoken about the event...and you look at the odds of that happening and go "yeah sounds about right." When's the last time you went outside?

I mean your right. He's a rapists. Kinda hard to bounce back from that

Are you mocking rape victims?

Because this was a political hit.
They scrubbed her internet presence before coming forward.

Attached: burn itdown.jpg (930x929, 198K)

She wasn't raped for god's sake.

Good God you're an awful shill. The plan was to sink the nomination, but it's blowing up in their face because it's obviously a false allegation. The left is notorious for shooting themselves in the foot.

A podunk Sheriff has agreed to investigate something that may, or may not, have happened 30+ years ago. He'll be having the Sorosbux flowing his way and it will drag out. Kavanaugh will not be confirmed because of the"investigation".

Doubtful that they'll actually have any sort of investigation unless she actually shows up to testify and her story holds up to scrutiny.

She did exist is the problem. A few anons and I found her ratemyprofessor file, posted the link here. And within minutes the link was dead, her whole profile and reviews scrubbed. It's all so incredibly fishy

I don't do what you tell me

Attached: Bidens legacy.jpg (2560x1920, 2.47M)

This is what I alluded to.
rawstory.com/2018/09/maryland-police-chief-prepared-investigate-brett-kavanaughs-alleged-sexual-assault/

Prove he's still alive. Nahh.
Actually it was an exageration 'hat. Political hatchet jobs usually end with one dead.

I found her

Attached: image.gif (264x480, 87K)

Before the scrub....this.

Attached: 20180921_223709.jpg (502x384, 89K)

>#wherearethephotosofChristineBlaseyFord?

just look on the family fb photos, duh.

So if she could prove he was at the party..then what? What does that actually prove?

This is also a huffpo survey, meaning it was probably 90% leftists they surveyed. Meaning that 99% of normal people think this is bullshit.

whoever Brett was, this guy killed him

Attached: 1482335838045.jpg (640x480, 35K)

I've been raped twice. Drunk out of my mind and a female "friend" rides my cock. They didn't say anything in the morning about it. Like it was nothing. I cooked breakfast and move on. I shouldn't have been such a drunk. Women are cold.

> there are only two photos of this fucking slag
Jesus

Wow you're a glowing faggot. Listen to her fucking NPR interview recently. He it is word for word. "That it happened or not I have no idea." "I felt empowered so I posted it." This is some SJW bullshit. Don't get duped cocksucker.