Anglin dumps TRS over some bullshit and now defends pederasts

dailystormer.name/cody-wilson-arrested-in-taiwan-to-be-extradited-to-texas-to-face-fake-jailbait-charges/

I always figured weev was steering this ship, but it turns out anglin is a big player on the poop deck

Attached: 7xMLxFH.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

sauce

i want her to peg me

I want her to fist my ass nice and deep. Damn, her legs are muscular.

carriejune or something
shes some whore. gets way too lean and is pushing it with the androgens and losing her femininity rapidly
i forget her name but i know it's carriejune or carryjune or something

>gets way too lean and is pushing it with the androgens

exactly my type

A pederast is a man that has sex with boys

these sluts are running up the price of anavar
fuck them

Have any of you guys been fisted by a muscular woman before? It's heaven on Earth. The best thing ever would be getting fisted by a tranny.

>taking roids ever

why are you so insecure?

Her husband is like, King of the Chads. His cock is probably larger than one of your legs desu famalam

me? i'm just concerned about strength. i have some very easy state records to beat in a few years
how about you mind your own business and stop being such a fucking faggot

describe your relationship with your father

obsessing over this shit is no different than following the latest lauren southern gossip

get a fucking life dude you are like a bored housewife obsessing over soap operas...

Attached: BnzKXVuFaXw.png (949x831, 1.13M)

Looks like a man yikes

im not obsessing. just posting a thread, my guy
take it easy. it's friday night.
fine as wine. taking ped's is very common. you probably don't go to a gym, but if you did, even a planet fitness, you can assume that maybe 20% of the people there are using hormones. it's normal. it's no big deal. you might just be a fat slob pussy and maybe even a homosexual

B O G G E D

the namecalling and projection don't make you sound insecre at all!

i figure you started it, no? you are like a girl

why are you so fixated on sexuality?

I would steer that ass

For real. Stay away from my var, roasties.

Why are you? I bet you accuse everyone bigger than you of steroid use too, right?

whats the story here? he dropped trs?

wrong actually. I'm not insecure

It seems you are though. People take steroids for many reasons. Some are insecure, sure. But, why are you worried about what another man does?

Checks out. Only subs and closet homos are into muscle girls. Go fuck a man, you'll be much happier. Or a chimp.

>shitposts
>can't handle return shitposting

faggot

what a babe, I would happily breed her

Attached: утверждение.png (1280x720, 906K)

he didn’t OP is a DNC shill

She on backpage? I want to rent her for an hour or two.

I AM a sub retard and i'm also a trump supporter, and a fascist.

If you meant pedo you're wrong. A pedophile is someone who is attracted to / has sex with prepubescent children. A man having sex with a 16 year old girl isn't even close to pedophilia.

enjoying some muslim cock?

why are you worried about why I’m worried? are you insecure, user?

This is about you, user. You started this all. Where did the steroid man hurt you?

>dumps TRS
TDS just defended Cody on today's show as well

I always thought Anglin was a creep. I remember several months back he was on some TDS episode and you could lowkey tell the TDS guys were not cool with his weird opinions on underage shit, but they tried not to countersignal him.

Figure this split would probably happen desu. What's this drama about?

>im not obsessing

Sure thing Schlomo.

fuck off.

Attached: Both-Sides.png (850x400, 86K)

Jesus. In awe of the sheer size of this lad.

you forgot to put jude in the star, it just looks like he has a sheriff badge

Attached: 1510812337840.jpg (500x495, 26K)

His opinions are backed by human biology and history while the modern concept of Age Of Consent is nothing more than a product of the feminst desire to hurt men and remove female competition. When a society says that a 16yr old girl getting married is subjugation while a 18yr old getting fucked on camera for the world to see is empowering that society's morals are illegitimate and more importantly bullshit.

i saw that guy today in a kfc in paradise california. no fucking way it was somebody else, had the same eyes face and everything!!!

Attached: crackylol.jpg (381x315, 17K)

Why is the file name of your image in Russian?

Jow Forums is full of fucking sicko faggots now. Go back to /b/ and talk about your faggot shit on that board

mass replyers should be lined up against the wall and shot.