"Antifa is so lucky that we're peaceful. And they better hope we stay that way"

THE LEFT GETS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

THEY BETTER PRAY WE STAY PEACEFUL

Attached: trump.jpg (900x506, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump isn't doing anything. He's a fucking reaction channel at this point.

Attached: 1518023085231.jpg (1920x800, 149K)

TRUMP IS A FUCKIN LEADER

Also tonight he said "Walls work. Just ask Israel" JEWS BTFO, OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

also he said we will always keep on fighting to victory and we will ALWAYS be victorious

Attached: ((())).gif (666x716, 1.72M)

he also said "You know who likes the Jerusalem emabssy move?........EVANGELICALS" Doesn't even mention Jews. Kek.

Attached: 1520068660473.jpg (1066x1200, 1.09M)

Trump literally went up to bat for the far-right after Charlottesville saying "You're changing culture."

words from the president ARE action dumbfuck

Trump also said he wants to get along with Iran tonight

I freakin love this guy

I want to meet him so badly but I know that's never gonna happen lol. whats the easiest way to meet the president? I gotta talk to him about his plans to take over the fed

cant wait till these jew-loving boomer evangelicals die off and the only whites left are racially conscious zoomers

Attached: 1517463395996.jpg (2073x1912, 977K)

Ask Robert David Steele. I heard he arranged a mano y mano on this very topic.

FUCK TRUMP FUCK JIVE TURKEYS YOU ALL GONNA GET YOURS

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Ok. I'm finally convinced. He's one of us.

Attached: OneOfUs.png (839x662, 842K)

He also says that his statement of condemnation after Charlottesville (which his aides practically forced him to make) was one of the biggest mistakes of his presidency. Not sure if it’s because he saw it as cucking out or he actually supports Jow Forums tier beliefs, but still.

he's right to, every single Antifa punk looks like you could beat them up with one hand tied behind your back

too*

Attached: BAS_MAGA6_killing leftists is the bestest.png (1266x950, 323K)

He does support Jow Forums tier beliefs. I mean maybe not some of the more extreme nutjobs on this board but Trump believes that America should be exactly the way it was in 1954

Yes. Yes they should.

youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA

Attached: If we were the problem.png (545x533, 612K)

can’t wait to blow some shitlib’s head off in the civil war

Attached: 30F9565C-182B-4E40-8403-45877F73996B.png (414x616, 463K)

Video?

its oh no
its OH NO
OL DEAD EYE

Gat dayum that's an quite an arsenal right there

Need a bogdown.

Millions of people saw his Charlottesville remarks. 4 people saw him say it was a mistake

>There is no gold in Fort Knox it's all in Fort Bog
>Controls France through strong but fair fist
>owns castles across Europe
>manipulates bitcoin prices
>bitcoin is in fact the computing power to run the bogdabots that you most likely have in your bloodstream right now
>when 5G hits all of our faces will bog out and we'll be able to see into the 5th dimension

For reference the largest standing military in the world is China with 2 million people.
22-27% of US citizens own guns. So a conservative estimate of US citizens that own guns is around 72 million.

>very fine people on both sides
Was cucked bullshit.
He should have said
>only one side was truly American
and left it ambiguous.

Yeah like any day you gonna beat those bullies, theyre just lucky youre peaceful, amirite?

All Trump has to say is
>I won't punish anyone that gets rid of the people on this list
and the people will handle the job with a smile

Attached: Napkin Math.png (1264x640, 128K)

>always kill a traitor first
Just give us the green light Mr President.

I want to kill them. It may be legal now, due to their treason, but I cannot get an attorney to answer my questions. So, I'm waiting for revenge. WE shall not suffer their school shootings and attacks on our capital much longer.

DEMAND REVENGE for 6-14-17!

I thought his Charlottesville remarks were generally pretty good. he attacked the media for not covering literal violent communists and said they're changing culture, next they're going to call to remove Jefferson and Washington (which was true) and said there were very fine people among the Charlottesville marchers (probably about 85% of the marchers were fine people and the other 15% were greasy NSM larpers who need to fuck off)

charlottesville was a leftist trap. They had a bunch of "nazis" and then a bunch of trump supporters in two different locations.
The peaceful trump supporters were being surrounded and threatened by antifa. Trump expresseed support for his own people not the nazi larpers in the other part if the city.

When the journalist asked him the question he was referring to his own supporters. The media took it and said he meant the nazis.

Here comes the faggot. I bet i could beat the shit out of you.
Met me tomorrow Rua Cláudio José Pinto n° 30. Viadinho.

Our patience has its limits...

LOL I bet you feel so clever for saying something so stupid.

Exactly. Trump is peaceful. But all he has to do is give the word and antifa will get fucked.

"We want to be a single unified nation, and for that you must prepare yourselves. We want the people to be obedient, and you yourselves must reach that goal. We want the people to be peaceful as well as brave. And to be BRAVE, you must be PEACEFUL!"

Attached: hitler.jpg (1070x1390, 274K)