I want my magic

I am working class jew. wtf

Attached: whereisit.jpg (300x289, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

local.theonion.com/local-jew-feels-left-out-of-worldwide-jewish-conspiracy-1819564292
ia800206.us.archive.org/31/items/JewsMustLive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ur doing it wrong

checked. you should stop being jewish.

nepotism the "race" and still can't get that sweet advantage?

Checked, there is your magic

Attached: 1486293323541.jpg (735x591, 83K)

Sucks for you
You know what happens to the jews who cant afford to leave when it gets hot
They become martyr for their cause

Fuck off. You got triple sevens you ungrateful, greedy snipdick. Hitler did nothing wrong.

You spend too much time here fellow snippedman. The jewish power is just a meme.

have you tried actually studying and reading some books on esoteric occultism and mysticism? It's really interesting and worth checking out even if you aren't expecting wizard powers.
"Any destination reached through great difficulty can be a temple for the performance of magic."
Magic isn't for the lazy, maybe you're too fucking lazy. With trips like that, what would stop you? Either kek is blessing you or laughing at you. We may never know.

Attached: 1536884763436.jpg (550x775, 120K)

Take 800 ug of LSD to activate your inner schizo then apply the Jewish Kabbalah teachings, (through will, imagination, and meditation) to summon ba'al. he shall give you the gift of rebirth and the power of reality pilpul via spiritual circumcision.
t.jewish wizard

Attached: 333666999.jpg (480x480, 99K)

Poor Jews are not considered Jews by their Jewish peers. You're basically "failing" at being a Jew by being poor.

LMAO 777. Hermes Trismegistus The Thrice Great One.

Attached: bait_saudi_arabia.jpg (360x361, 22K)

I am very rich in skill and knowledge. Investemnts that will cash out on later.

probably right.

What shall I do? What to read? Where to start. I am level 4 mediatior. Have traveled between dimensions a few times to witness splendor, merkabah healing and wosdom drops, but still succumb often to the wrappings of the material world. Where do I channel this all. for good? I know I am from a lineage of power and wisdom, but lack the greed and competitive fire to make me "that" kind of jew. What do we do?

I prefer cubensis

I have a friend who is a Jew and works in a gas station and dropped out of college. Feel bad for him, he's a nice guy :

I failed in their eyes when I married a christian. The blood shall remain in me, in children.......

Attached: oops.jpg (274x238, 39K)

>Great One.

Attached: Cathay_Pacific_Boeing_777-300;_B-HNH@HKG;31.07.2011_614tz_(6053499684).jpg (2739x1835, 268K)

I too am afflicted by the blood curse, though a baptized true mischling. I can at least wash it out further with my children.

sorry for individual replies. I can get the advantage, It's been offered to me from the highest of bergs. I just am not into the smell of it and would rather work with my hands.

i want magik t00

Attached: godhatescommies.gif (420x236, 1.99M)

Hmmm Ok

Want to join discord maybe?

why do you feel you been cursed?

>circlejerk

am not gamer. what is over there?

local.theonion.com/local-jew-feels-left-out-of-worldwide-jewish-conspiracy-1819564292

Attached: nussbaum.jpg (112x134, 19K)

Just to talk

arent you the dude from THAT discord?

He said "working".

Real jews figure out how to make money without working by their bar mitzvah.

something is wrong here. If our jew friend doesn't kike up his game he'll wind up marrying some really ugly pan faced gook with acne because no hot yenta will ever even talk to him. He will be the failed jew. He will never be able to afford a $100,000 a year seat at the fashionable synagogue.

go get'em Hermes!

Attached: 2018-09-11 03_06_46-Window.png (548x403, 291K)

I chose manual labor to be closer to the divine aspect of humanity. I was working in television before that. making plenty of money doing the ol thang.

you betcha.

married a good christian. made up a religion that fits me because i took enough pscyhiadelicia to allow that sort of thing and i will never afford or desire that seat. synagouge is boring

sure. made an acct. how do i get there

Turns out I can't post discord in this board. Keep the account and go to /x/, something will eventually come your way.

Well that's a positive development. Perhaps putting jews on LSD might make them more socially acceptable, less malign. We need to look into this.

why did you post your pic related?

>NOTICE ME SENPAI

Oh actually just thought about it some more playing fo4. Get into circuitry. It's the magical organization of metals and plastics in perfect harmony. Magic is science. If you can't see that you're not a mage, you're a greasy dog wannabe complainer

fellow jew here. One thing doesn't exclude another. I work as a supervisor in a warehouse and in my spare time I speculate on the stockmarket.

My stock market gains every month are higher than my salary.

Attached: 727ecff770c42258dcc0f0701ee638b227c420975fee58b106e2a476b9208125.jpg (1200x629, 158K)

>and would rather work with my hands

>During the Napoleonic era there was a rabbi in Metz, Aaron Worms by name, who felt deeply the shame of the traditional Jewish attitude towards manual labor. He took the trouble to publicly rebuke the people for it, and, as an example, apprenticed his son Eijah to an artisan. But it was a vain gesture, as has been the effort of every Jew of integrity to civilize his people. For his pains, there were Jews in Europe who called him an apostate — and worse. The Jew’s feeling of superiority to manual labor has become second nature with him. It has been inborn and inbred in him as carefully and painstakingly as the virtues of a life of useful labor are inbred in the lives of the children of the rest of the nations.

>Jews Must Live - Samuel Roth
ia800206.us.archive.org/31/items/JewsMustLive/

bro, play the yid and once you're established then you can call the shots.

>I am working class jew.
no such thing

Attached: bait ultra low quality.jpg (224x225, 6K)