ANTITRUST EO

GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER BTFO

Attached: 1537589359255.jpg (604x372, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aawayne/status/1043350641471639552
twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1043352144588488705
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-22/draft-order-for-trump-would-crack-down-on-google-facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1534529517992.jpg (310x383, 29K)

oh god please
imagine the reaction on reddit and shit

WINNING

the corporate botnets would have a total meltdown

Attached: 1534743800653.jpg (1168x956, 184K)

POST LINK RETARD

i dont like google and i dont use facebook but they are still american companies that compete worldwide. i dont see why we should hamstring our own companies. china certainly wont be trying to slow down or break up its biggest internet companies.

they fell for the alex jones trolling

Link?

twitter.com/aawayne/status/1043350641471639552
twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1043352144588488705

good all those big tech companies need to be gutted of all it's people

God Bless Donald Trump

GET READY TO SALT MINE LADS

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-22/draft-order-for-trump-would-crack-down-on-google-facebook

what are you a faggot? these companies are actively discriminating against conservatives and colluding to help one group maintain control of the US and world. This is way past economic factors and ordinary business.

lol i remember when i was 17 once

Fuck yes

Attached: 1535498482395.jpg (909x987, 360K)

and now youre 19 and oh so wise.

This companies did nothing wrong! So they crackdown on hate speech and fake news so what!

Attached: 1527481042480.jpg (495x362, 23K)

(((you))) are fucked. No more algorithms for you.

Attached: 581DA6C0-877A-4C4E-8DE4-A56C16F019CE.png (462x536, 392K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Finally, some good news.

ugh why didnt they release this news before markets closed....

Isn't Google's search directory censorship akin to the phone company refusing to list certain companies or people in the phone book? Or Twitter's account suspension and deleted tweets like phone company operators eavesdropping on phone calls and cutting off conversations they don't like?

i think the one being a public utility is relevant.
that's one path the timeline can take

It's akin to genocide and that's what the executives are guilty of. Genocide.

Lol Google controls the government.

Larry and Sergey are going to Guantanamo

>Google
Let's make Android independent again.

Sorry you're not in the inner circle of jews. Bloomberg was sitting on it until after they positioned themselves.

Google has become the public square. No company or unelected person should have as much power as they do. What I'm worried about are the Republicans who don't understand this and will just scream 'free market.'

GOODBYE BAY AREA FAGGOTS.
ENJOY YOUR ECONOMY GETTING FUCKING REKT.

Filthy fucking kikes.

Attached: angry pepe.jpg (900x900, 40K)

i love this president

>antitrust only on specific companies
>BASED, WINNING, GOD BLESS TRUMP

I'm all for antitrust but these reactions to targeted attacks on businesses instead of enforcing standard policy across the board shows Jow Forums stands for nothing coherent.

Next week's tasks:

1) Put Kavanaugh on Supreme Court
2) Fire Rod Rosen((stein))
3) Have new Deputy A.G. fire Mueller immediately
4) Instruct D.O.J. to investigate Twitter, Faceberg
5) Have new Deputy appoint Special Prosecutor for Hillary and Obama investigation

All of that stuff could possibly happen in a 7-day range if Trump plays his cards correctly.

After hours trading jews will be able to protect their assets.

Mueller works for Trump. KIKES LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON.

See It's against all social media sites. Of course the media will name the big three as the headliner.

Rosenstein and Sessions won't be fired until after midterms.

We're gonna smash the face of those chink cock sucking niggers and there's nothing you can do kike.

Attached: 1528586624003.jpg (320x283, 29K)

>All of that stuff could possibly happen in a 7-day range if Trump plays his cards correctly.
Yeah but none of that will happen. Nothing seems to get done inside the administration. It'd be nice if this EO gets some traction though, I wouldn't mind seeing Google and faceberg getting btfo.

To reiterate.
>target social media
>ignore conventional news media, ISP providers, tech giants, the IP industry, and patent trolls.
This isn't fixing the old problems that plagued us for decades, it's "fixing" the new problems that plague the agenda.

You're so deluded that everyone that disagrees with you is a kike that you're not even worth responding to, but here's a (You) in case that might wake you from your spell, or at least check one off on your troll checklist.

If trump pulls this off. He will make the world a little less painfull for everyone.

This might legitimatly threaten his life. Alphabet is running a cult.

Attached: 1505155831422.png (250x243, 72K)

awesome

You're not on the friends list

CONSERVATIVES

Only turbofaggots work at these companies so I am okay with it

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Attached: 8A2B1505-714F-4CC5-90F2-ECFDB590050A.jpg (734x574, 60K)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (320x240, 1.78M)

>article states that Trump’s EO could threaten the “1st Amendment right of editorial discretion” (protip: not actually a thing)
>social media companies claim NOT to be editorial organizations to avoid liability suits
You dun played yoself.

Moot works at Google, you know.

Google and Amazon are pseudo-private arms of the government.

>implying moot is not a turbofaggot
user, i...

Attached: 13590243.jpg (357x316, 25K)

You're just proving his point

>When concern trolling follows marijuana use.

if this fucking happens, ill finally make some fucking money on options. please hurry

Attached: 8606453-md.jpg (679x454, 34K)

>No mention of Amazon.

Buy amazon stock if you want your dicks wet!

Attached: 1507250415969.jpg (1131x1200, 222K)

How the hell is he supposed to target "news media"? Google really is a unique single bottleneck with unique under-regulated power. The news media is the news media: as dishonest as they are, they are not any one of them the Google of their sphere.
>Trump isn't doing anything unless he can fight everybody at the same time
Yeah, nothing Jewish about you.

Drumph will never stop the merger of century. NOTHING WILL STOP CHINA.

NOTHING

Attached: 5ba2d038fc7e9311138b45bc.jpg (900x506, 78K)

>Rolling for maximum salt

clearly this has something to do with censorship, and im not aware of amazon at least blatantly being involved with platform censorship

Moot's tripcode was literally faggot.

Attached: 1442822326900.gif (500x333, 1017K)

>china certainly wont be trying to slow down or break up its biggest internet companies.

This has to be bait. Either that or you're literally fucking retarded

Amazon owns twitch.
They are just as complicit.

That's something else that needs to get BTFO. Something like 70% of all activity on the internet, social media in particular, is from bots. It's probably even higher than that.

mostly israeli

>Alphabet owns google
>Sinclair owns local news

>He can literally target everything at the same time, except he can't
>calls about being Jewish again
JFC

He's going to take down everything

no shit? fucking news to me

Don't forget:
6) First leaks start appearing concerning the declassified FISA documents.

Qtard, i hope this is bait.

Fuck Q. Fuck you and all your jew friends sitting in a warehouse in Israel right now. Just know that the end is Israel is at hand kike.

Attached: 1509266440832.jpg (1024x554, 562K)

Are you 8?

Attached: 1537553997690.gif (400x217, 447K)

Attached: 1510948662335.jpg (1920x1080, 945K)

Literally who

This doesn't mean shit until it's issued

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o

Attached: 1439578599704.jpg (1180x842, 94K)

Break them up, even if they stop censoring. They need to be broken up no matter what.

Que libertarians collectively shitting themselves

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

Yeah but it's not like you're going to go apeshit with Chinese Internet companies unless you're some zoomer playing fortnite. The Great Firewall keeps them divided from the rest of the world.

This, that's exactly what anti-trust is about. Nobody gets that much control.

Either you are a corp. shill or dumb ass fuck, neither way is good.

Most spam and scams come from USA, and the Nigerian scam is run from the servers of the DNC.

As long as those bots aren't Russian we're not allowed to complain.

>muh private companies
You do realize that they are funded by tax payer money, right? You're retarded.

Big if true

Attached: 1537553398110.gif (834x556, 44K)

Amazon refused to sell anything controversial; also they rent server space. But also, the guy who owns Amazon also owns a certain famous cornerstone of the lying press.

Funded by taxpayer money, largely exempt from taxation until recently, and still far less regulated than any other company in their size range. If they weren't foaming at the mouth progressives Obama would have moved against them early.

nice numerals my nigga

Attached: what happened to that Q guy, huh readit?.jpg (767x857, 85K)

Those companies and others need to be broken up into hundreds of entities each. Also firm anti-censorship rules need to be put in place.

Attached: 600full-melita-toniolo.jpg (600x897, 133K)

if anything, we should prosecute them under the RICO act for electioneering with undeclared in-kind donations, then seize the companies for trading with the enemy by giving our personal info to our enemies in beijing.

if you're a paid shill for google, you're going to be prosecuted for RICO.