Gun Control?

I support some reasonable gun restrictions.

1. Should require a firearm license just like a driver's license, with a class on firearm safety/laws and pass a test every 2 years. Anyone you allow to use or buy your firearms must present a valid firearm license.

2. In order to get the firearm license you should also pass an extensive background check, mental evaluation, and have several of your close friends and family called and questioned about your mental health.

3. Must have guns locked in a safe in your home except for a smartgun that can detect that you and only you are placing your finger on the trigger. This can be done with fingerprint scanners or wireless bracelet sensors.

4. Every firearm must be registered in a database and if you are caught accidentally or purposefully providing a firearm to a mentally ill person, especially one who uses it to kill people, you will be found civilly and criminally liable and will either be fined or serve prison time depending on the severity of the incident. For example if your childs friend comes over and steals your gun that you forgot to put in the safe and goes to school and commits a terrible crime, you could face maybe 10 years in prison, if you knowingly give/sell a gun to someone you knew didn't have a firearm license and they shoot people you might get life in prison. If you give someone a gun you thought they had a license but didn't check and they didn't shoot anyone, you might get a $1,000 fine or something.

Remember, the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution says "WELL REGULATED"

Attached: gc.jpg (768x431, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what you think doesn't matter
you are a worthless piece of shit with no opinion on the topic.
a meat puppet is all you are

100% futile.

Attached: Ammon Hennacy on laws.jpg (887x566, 133K)

>"WELL REGULATED"
Does not mean what you think it means.

Attached: 2nd amendment language.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

>"WELL REGULATED"
The militia should be well regulated, and you as a US citizen are a militia, and well regulated means you need to be well trained and practiced in combat,
YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN

and we're also not supposed to have a standing
Military lmao blow it out your ass you faggot fuck

The bad people would be compelled to obey.

Good thing I don't give a fuck what YOUR CANDY ASS WANTS. Bootlicking bitch.

He's clearly not sound of mind, therefore exempt from the militia.

You mean like they do for all the other laws they break? LOL.

SHALL

Shall not be infringed
Sage

I have the only logical form of gun control:

Any time a gun is collected as evidence in a crime -a crime where a gun is used to commit that crime- then after the trial, the gun is destroyed.

See, then eventually all the bad guns will be removed from be ecosystem.

>Irreplaceable heirloom stolen
>Tyrone shoots Jose with it
>Gun is destroyed
How about no?

You just reminded me of that one picture of about a thousand StG44s thrown into a pile to be destroyed. Thanks for ruining my night.

>1 post by this ID
>ancient pasta
Make a fucking effort next time and I'll give you a (you).

>I support some reasonable gun restrictions.
Which we already have thanks to cucks like you. We have too many of them to the point where they're no longer reasonable.

>WAAAAAH
>WHY WON'T YOU MEANIES COMPROMIIIIIIISE?

Attached: gun control cake.png (745x3141, 275K)

They will be compelled to obey those ones too.
The pesky 5th amendment needs to be trashed.
If we have a good idea someone is breaking the law we shouldn't need a ton of evidence to get a "search warrant." Criminals do crimes because we have so many restrictions, the police' hands are tied behind their backs and criminals know this and take advantage of it.

Too many "compromises" were made before I was old enough to vote or even alive. There's not a single thing I'll "compromise" on with these people, and this extends beyond gun control. They just happen to be more brazen with gun control because it's easier to sway people's emotions with the topic and so they don't have to hide their motives quite as much.

I agree, the right of a well regulated militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. But the right of mentally ill freaks who want to shoot innocent people SHALL be infringed.

Land of the free, huh?

Yes I also support sex licence for people with HIV. I think people with HIV shouldn't have sex.

If you think staunch 2nd Amendment supporters are going to flake on any of the others, you haven't been paying attention.

Attached: we the people tldr.png (502x486, 418K)

Attached: Wellbalancedfood.jpg (819x783, 154K)

I counter with compulsory weapons training at a elementary school level and state mandated mental health screening

Shall not be infringed.

Guaiz, i have bulletproof plan. What if we just banned crime? Prob solved

Shall not be infringed

Attached: IMG_2965.jpg (493x796, 99K)

I support you eating broken glass while getting raped by feral niggers.

Attached: 1512442695885.jpg (665x668, 43K)

Shall Not Be Infringed.

I think you're naive. Criminals are... criminals. They do not obey the law. Your only proposing restrictions on the law avoiding citizens. This isn't hard to understand for most people.

see

>1. Should require a firearm license just like a driver's license, with a class on firearm safety/laws and pass a test every 2 years. Anyone you allow to use or buy your firearms must present a valid firearm license.
Firearms are a right. Driving is a privilege.
You should not have to jump through government hoops to y firearms.

>2. In order to get the firearm license you should also pass an extensive background check, mental evaluation, and have several of your close friends and family called and questioned about your mental health.
Again, it's not the government's business to limit rights and make people get permission before exercising them.

>3. Must have guns locked in a safe in your home except for a smartgun that can detect that you and only you are placing your finger on the trigger. This can be done with fingerprint scanners or wireless bracelet sensors.
Which makes it impossible for someone to quickly access their firearms in a defense situation. Also, you cannot enforce that law.

>4. Every firearm must be registered in a database and if you are caught accidentally or purposefully providing a firearm to a mentally ill person, especially one who uses it to kill people, you will be found civilly and criminally liable and will either be fined or serve prison time depending on the severity of the incident. For example if your childs friend comes over and steals your gun that you forgot to put in the safe and goes to school and commits a terrible crime, you could face maybe 10 years in prison, if you knowingly give/sell a gun to someone you knew didn't have a firearm license and they shoot people you might get life in prison. If you give someone a gun you thought they had a license but didn't check and they didn't shoot anyone, you might get a $1,000 fine or something.
So now you have a database to be able to confiscate firearms.

Should firearm owners also wear a yellow star on the their clothes?

>The bad people would be compelled to obey.
Prove that statement.

Fuck off. We already have fucking gun control you god damn retard. Fuck off.

What makes you think our firearm rights are subject to firearm deaths?

I agree, that's called a "marriage license"

>I agree, the right of a well regulated militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. But the right of mentally ill freaks who want to shoot innocent people SHALL be infringed.
Then why does it say "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" instead of you thinking it says "the right of the militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"?

The whole "treat guns like cars" thing is hilarious when you actually think about it.

Attached: guns like cars.png (1217x246, 58K)

>I agree, that's called a "marriage license"
Why do you believe the government exists to grant rights instead of existing to protect rights?

>The whole "treat guns like cars" thing is hilarious when you actually think about it.
Yeah, gungrabbers really don't have a leg to stand on.

That's why the only ones who come here anymore are trolls like OP.

Attached: 1513368498169.gif (827x628, 44K)

Yeah, OP doesn't understand English. Obviously Yiddish is his first language.

They just make easy verbal target practice. It's an opportunity to dump some good information, better preparing people to debate IRL.

Attached: rate of injury by method of protection.gif (741x530, 12K)

They wouldn't have put "well regulated" into the amendment as fluff, that was clearly a qualifier, the people may keep and bear arms as long as it is regulated well

I support you killing yourself

How bout no.

You know that sometimes the people who are in power to decide whether you can have a gun or not sometimes end up being evil? Soon, the only people who qualify for gun ownership are all secret police to start with, closely maintaining the status quo. Demanding an explanation as to why you are deemed unfit will be met without answer. They won't have to answer, what could you possibly do?
Every freedom lost is more than a small move towards slavery, it is a bigger ball on the chains we already wear.

>t. Too retarded to read English

>They wouldn't have put "well regulated" into the amendment as fluff, that was clearly a qualifier, the people may keep and bear arms as long as it is regulated well
Well, Penn and Teller think you're an idiot...

Attached: RESPEK KNUCKLES.gif (250x188, 86K)

>They just make easy verbal target practice. It's an opportunity to dump some good information, better preparing people to debate IRL.
Yeah, I think anyone who has spent any time in a gungrabbers thread on Jow Forums could BTFO even David Hogg himself in a gun control debate.

Attached: Reaction (19).png (255x208, 5K)

David hog is such a fucking brainwashed idiot. I'm a fucking Canuck and I know your laws better than he does. How fucked up is that?

>David hog is such a fucking brainwashed idiot. I'm a fucking Canuck and I know your laws better than he does. How fucked up is that?
It's because you aren't using firearm deaths as a fake excuse to disarm the people so the government has a monopoly on force.

Hogg and those like him know very damn well what the purpose of the second amendment and firearms are for. They just don't want the people having that right because it gives us the ability to say "no" to the government.

so when are you starting your own little virgin rebellion?

Would you agree that similar such laws in terms of ID, training, an mental ability should be applied for voting?

your lust for govt cock is disgusting and you will make an excellent windchime me thinks.

>so when are you starting your own little virgin rebellion?
Yeah because supporting the people who are stripping you of your rights is so much better, right?

Whoa, let's go and be a racist here.

Attached: 1537140456185.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

1 Most states have a concealed carry license requirement.
2 There is already a background check for purchasing new firearms from stores but not from individuals because it's private property. There are already laws that state people adjudicated mentally ill or incompetent unlawful to own firearms as well as domestic abusers and DRUG USERS.
3 Guns are required to be locked up when there is a prohibited person living in the house. Home invaders attempting to breach said home are already breaking a law and therefore are already regulated.
4 New guns can already be traced to the gun store that sold them where hard copies of the gun sale are kept. People must past a background check before purchasing guns from a store but not an individual. Databases are illegal ( use google before posting)because they are historically lead to mass gun confiscations which historically lead to genocides.

Attached: genocide.jpg (1200x771, 136K)

>I support
Every man woman and child to have a loaded gun with them at all times. If you have an old gun you are not using give it to a poor under privileged youth so he doesn't need to steal one.

When seeing tasty pasta like this remember kids...

>It is perfectly LEGAL to build your own AR15 at home without serial numbers
>You can LEGALLY own a handgun at 18 just cant buy from a FFL
>Silencers are LEGAL and easy to get if you pay a $200 tax
>A gift is NOT a straw purchase
>AR15 pistols can be concealed carried unlike short barrel rifles
>You can own as many guns and as much ammunition as you can afford

I have some better ideas.

1. Make it illegal for all non-Whites to carry any weapons of any kind.

2. That's all that's needed.

Sage this shit.

hahahahaahahaha, difference between a car and a gun is that the car requires mental stability to use wheras a firearm is for self defense. The onyl exception I would add is that illegal aliens cant own firearms as they are not u.s citizens

Or, deport all non Whites instead
t. lyndon johnson

>as long as it is regulated well
It has been 32 years since ban on new automatic firearms in 1986.

School shootings in the USA statistics:

Years 1954-1986

Incidents: 81
Injured: 29
Deaths: 27

Years 1986-2018

Incidents: 292
Injured: 246
Deaths: 158

Data source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Clearly banning full auto firearms was a mistake. Shootings have increased.

Attached: 1517054443774.jpg (720x690, 39K)

Women shouldn't be able to get guns

>well regulated
When you want your car's brakes replaced, do you want smaller brakes or better brakes?
You want better brakes, because a mechanic keeps your car regulated, not restricted.

That's why I say we should treat guns like cars. Cars a lot less demonized than funs.

Although the registration is throwing off my full vote.

I support some reasonable gun restrictions, too.
Only whites and far east Asians should be allowed to own them. The later because they need them to shoot negroes when they try to plunder their stores.

Oh okay. So you want less guns and more search warrants. And you're pushing this as a good thing? Hold on. I need to get some goggles because you're glowing like the fucking sun.

>Thinks blacks get their guns legally

>1. Should require a firearm license just like a driver's license,
isn't that obvious

>2. In order to get the firearm license you should also pass an extensive background check, mental evaluation, and have several of your close friends and family called and questioned about your mental health.
also absolutely obvious

so mean to tell me that they don't do that in america?
And you really wonder why people are worried about guns over there? It's because you sell them to every asshole that shows up in the shop. Holy shit

Guns should be available only for militiamembers.

Stupid commie. Good luck trying to get all that.

I can mass produce my own firearms and ammo and you leftards will never know how much, where, or what I attached it to.

Let's be honest; you leftard commies can only have power so long as I consent. It doesn't matter how many times you protest, scream, riot, force your stupid ideas on me via corrupt corts and bureaucrats - I need to consent.

And let's also be honest about your position and what you're up against. There is nothing really stopping me from building a legion of semi-autonomous drones with ghost guns and off market explosives (maybe even chemical weapons) and ending your insurrection. I chose not to because I want to be normal, and politics doesn't mean much to me. Rather enjoy a middle class lifestyle with a cute, sexy wife and more than two kids, good career, church and such. The plans for the drones, their programming, and all the weapons are online and easily accessible. Why this scenario hasn't already happened is a miracle, to be honest. And even if I remain disinterested in ending your evil, the left will not face MAGA hats in a hot civil war - you'll be up against National Guard! Can you end a well armed and armored platoon with rocks and picket signs?

You're already screwed. Save yourself.

Attached: 1496247745.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

Well that would be necessary if you want to keep small gun shops in business. Either that or you'd need to get e.g. the barrel of all your guns marked with your license number.

Think about it though, you'd have fewer fucking idiots shooting themselves in the leg and niggers would have all their illegal guns confiscated.

I support some reasonable Free Speech restrictions.

1. Should require a free speech license just like a driver's license, with a class on what one can and cannot say and pass a test every 2 years.

2. In order to get the free speech license you should also pass an extensive background check, mental evaluation, and have several of your close friends and family called and questioned about your mental health.

3. Must have ALL digital communication devices locked in a safe in your home except for a govt issued cell phone that can detect that you and only you are placing your finger to turn it on. This can be done with fingerprint scanners or wireless bracelet sensors.

4. Every free speech license and device must be registered in a database that the govt has access to but you DO NOT know what is in the database. DB can be used to revoke your free speech license anytime w/o appeal.

There, fixed that for you.

Nice. And leftards must completely practice it first to show us all how great it is.

>training to vote
You provide ID when you register

>I think correlation equals causation

Reminder to bulk purchase ammo.

Attached: Soultions.jpg (2500x1663, 793K)

Some people have unpopular opinions. OP is one. Me, I support helicopter rides for libtards like OP.

Save the brass. Learn to reload.

Define "reasonable"