How do you reconcile this, Trumptards

How do you reconcile this, Trumptards

Attached: r8liywprjs401.jpg (720x720, 59K)

Attached: 1535424829059m.jpg (1024x723, 83K)

when the investigation finds nothing

it was a lie the whole time

Hillary’s FBI investigation was legitimate, though. Trump’s is a political witch hunt.

All leftists will be shot.

Is the FBI investigating? I thought Mueller was independent.

I agree, except Trump isn't and wasn't under investigation.

Soooo, is the investigation over?

Plenty of convictions. Wouldn't say that nothing has been found.

Lol

Funny. Lots of liberals have guns too. Hope you can aim

Attached: B3zGaGr.png (630x630, 527K)

“Trump is not a target of the investigation.”
Jim Comey

Easy, he's not being investigated by the FBI.

Just because MSNBC keeps leading you to believe so doesn't make it so.

He is literally not under criminal investigation per the DOJ.

Any other dumb ass questions?

We don't know who is under investigation

How hard are you going to cry when the DOJ releases a scathing report implicating Trump? Or will you say it's part of a deep state conspiracy and reject all of the evidence?

are you young or just retarded?

If they release a report saying that I'll believe it. Chances of that happened at this point are slim at best.

Anything else?

Also, the only reason he isn't being investigated by the FBI is because the investigation was moved to the special counsels office. It's not different. LE is investigating Trump. Don't dance around the facts.

Brilliant!

Better stock up in kleenex

Trumps 'investigation' started after he won. Hillary's went on before the election and actually had evidence to prove she was guilty.

Attached: b78.jpg (419x421, 23K)

How does Trumps's boot taste? Better or worse than his cock?

You're under investigation nigger

Wow. So why didn't the FBI move to indict her? So Hillary used a private server for her emails and Trump colluded with Russia to swing the election. That's like comparing murder to a parking ticket.

When you start with a possible crime and investigate specifically that possibility.. then yes, it's legitimate. When you start with a non-crime and investigate for anything you can possibly find.. that is a witch hunt.

One one applies to which candidate?

Probably. Snowden revealed the NSA is tracking everyone's metadata

You are not

you will be wrong like every other time before.

Muellers investigation happened because there is substantial evidence that our elections were influenced by a foreign government you two bit hack

>So why didn't the FBI move to indict her?
Strzok told her before he even started "investigating" that she had been exonerated. Have you been paying attention? Go back and watch the Strzok hearings. Pay close attention to Trey Gowdy's questioning. He spells it out quite clearly that the timeline of Strzok's investigation was fucked up. You do know that Strzok was in charge of that investigation... don't you?

We shall see, eh?

Did you have three shots of Rumplemans Schnapps instead of two this weekend 10th grade Billy? Go to bed before I call your father

>were influenced by a foreign government
>by a foreign government
>foreign government
>foreign
... ah, sounds like something Donald Trump should be investigated for. You're conflating two things just like you asshats do with climate change.

Again, emails vs foreign government influencing an election...parking ticket vs murder. Fine, lock up Hillary. I really don't care. But don't turn a blind eye to what Russia did in the 2016 election

There is substantial evidence that your penis is still in the prepubescent state

She lost faggot. Can you please fucking get over it?

Aversion to facts, keep it coming

Who had the most to gain from Russias influence?

Wow, direct attacks to divert from facts. Typical

Quite simple: He was still buying the whole "FBI world-class integrity" shtick when he said it. He was therefore wrong in saying it.

>emails vs foreign government influencing an election
.. two very separate things, you do understand? Then again, perhaps you don't. I'll try to help... BOTH can be investigated. The FBI does have enough agents for those tasks to be carried out concurrently. They're also not mutually exclusive.. so I'm not exactly sure what your point is outside of being a retard.

Trump supporters are the only ones still talking about Hillary. Literally.

Obama said it was impossible for Russia to influence an American election before Trump won

Trump isn't under FBI investigation, retard
the Special Counsel investigation is done by the DOJ through Congress

Russia.

So how come I never hear Trump supporters talking about how the Russia influence should be investigated?

Now this is weak bait.

Guess he was wrong

Still LE investigation

Maybe because it's already being investigated [Thinking emoji]

Yep, and Trump

Thanks! You all bit cuz you're dumb as fuck

>So why didn't the FBI move to indict her?
the FBI doesn't indict you dumb nigger
that's the DOJ's job
and the Attorney General Loretta Lynch didn't indict her after meeting with her husband on the tarmac
wow hmm, wonder why she didn't indict

Lol, instead of looking critically at Trump you just eat up whatever narrative he throws at you. It's fun to watch how stupid you all are

Clarify your question. Are you asking specifically about RUSSIANS doing shit like taking out facebook ads, or are you actually asking something about Trump? You do realize they're two very separate things, don't you? Just in case you do understand what you're talking about.. I don't believe anyone actually believes Russia didn't buy facebook ads and shit, so the question is a bit retarded. Why would people be talking about Russia taking out facebook ads and shit today? It's done and in the past.

>being this much of of a fucking water head

Attached: 1503218252715.png (552x648, 406K)

Trump is not under Investigation. Hillary was.

The reason the hearings happened in the first place was that text messages emerged proving that the FBI was only a federally funded Democratic activist group at that point.
> so why didn't they indict her
> or otherwise prosecute her
It's called administrative cronyism and turning a blind eye. They would never dare to touch her if they can go over any amount of lengths to avoid doing so. [spoiler] Not to mention everyone who tries conveniently dies shortly thereafter.[/spoiler]

department of justice is not law enforcement

So now that Trump is president, why hasn't he had the balls to move to indict Hillary? Valid question

Call it a hunch but something tells me he never fucking said that.

Attached: 1472238573163s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Except that the Russian influence had very little to do with the outcome... you don't like that tidbit though, so you ignore it.

There is evidence that Russia had influence In the election, however there is no evidence that
1. Russia colluded with Trump to help him win
2. Trump benefitted from this influence
3. That it even changed a single American vote

What did he do? Exactly? Specifically name his crimes. He bought Facebook ads? That's business and marketing. If you don't promote your brand better then your competitor, you lose. You lost. Deal with it

You think they are separate but that's what the special counsel aims to find out

Trump can't indict anybody either, the DOJ (AG) has to do that
it's up to Sessions and he's already shown he's a pathetic little do-nothing weasel

You are willfully ignorant

Then what is the point of this thread?
Mueller isn't the FBI, and you concede that you don't know who the FBI is investigating. Your gotcha just doesn't work.
Anyway, Trump was still wrong with what he said. It took a bit for him to realize the FBI's corruption.

He's not the one that makes that decision. The Attorney General is... and Trump apparently doesn't have one.

Lol

That's not the way America works stupid.

Trump isn't King, he just can't say 'LOCK THAT BITCH UP' and crooked FBI agents just goose step out and do it.

Yes it is. You're an idiot. The special counsel is investigating and can indict and bring charges. It's a very special office, hence the name.

Lol

Im sorry, was this discussion about Trump? You were specifically talking about republicans not talking about wanting to investigate Russian influence in the elections... Despite the fact that It was already being investigated. Are you really this dumb?

Can't be worse than Hillary's pussy?

>department of justice is law enforcement
alright, thread's over boys, sub 70 IQ confirmed

Ah, so you ARE conflating the two. No. That's not what the Special Counsel is investigating. They're VERY WELL aware that Russia bought facebook ads. In regards to Trump, they're trying to say that Trump made special concessions (ie: agreed to back off on sanctions) for information regarding Clinton. You know.. that whole Trump Tower thing you'd be yelling and screaming about? Yeah, they're not trying to say Trump had shit to do with facebook ads.

It would really fucking help if you paid attention once in your fucking life.

I might agree with that but it's still important to investigate whether Trump colluded. If Hillary did, you'd be calling for her head without an investigation.

Don't care. Never cared. Want wall built.

He isnt being investigated.

Why would you even respond if these were going to be your comebacks? Your comebacks were like you. Weak.

>You doubt my unsourced allegation
>Lol

Attached: A professional portrait of OP.png (739x764, 672K)

YET

Ftfy

>If Hillary did
you mean like with Uranium One?

We have to wait for the investigation to be over to answer these questions

Honestly if Trump told every illegal that they can stay and will get all the welfare in the world, that would swing the election more than getting the Russians to help.

Hillary did have some people murdered to save her own face.

So fire the AG, or doesn't he have the balls? "only the best people"

So is this the bot thread where a bot shills all the corporate media's incorrect assertions for 3 hours?

>have absolutely no clue what someone might have done
>still think an investigation is warranted
lmao

To bait you, bitch

>Replies to a comment 100% about Trump... talks about Clinton.

A previous comment of yours:
>Trump supporters are the only ones still talking about Hillary. Literally.
Found here:
It's odd how you do that.

I hear your voice in my head as a very flamboyant homosexual man

He hired him. And he can fire him. But he won't because he's a scared little bitch like you

Yes, he really is that dumb. He sees nonexistent contradictions and fails to see existent investigations. When he says that Republicans aren't interested in a Russia investigation, what he means is that Republicans aren't going on TV and screaming peach mints in the total absence of any evidence of collusion.

Lol, keep holding onto your straws.

Bummer, eh? Hasn't even tried!

It's easy bait and you bit like a chump

Oh man I didn’t know
We can’t allow him to get the nomination

Actually, threads heating up