REMINDER: THERE ARE ZERO WHITE LATINOS

Ever noticed american flags (chicanos) and meme flags pushing this "white latino" meme? Or saying that "latino is not a race, any race can be latino"?

Do NOT fall for it.

Tons of the white supremacists are SPICS on here.

Also, a lot of Latinos think they're white for some reason. The same people who are on here defending the notion that Mexicans and Latinos are white ARE Latinos and Mexicans. Alot of times they have American flags and they live in cities. These people have a low IQ. This leads them to believe that they think they're "white" just because their skin is lighter.

Once you are OK with classifying spics as white, then IT'S OVER.

Attached: 1512509272436_1.png (2277x2408, 377K)

Bump

>tons of white supremacists are spics on here
This is sort of true, but what is more true is that most american flags are spics on here so you have to be extra careful. many american flags will try and deflect any insulting of mexicans to blacks, many mexicans will scurt around any issue of their race.

They are disgusting subhumans, all of them for some reason think they are castizo when this graph says it itself. Only 10% of the mexican population is actually castizo. Seriously, I fucking HATE spics on this board. Spics are the fucking problem and moving them back south of this border is the solution.

>Or saying that "latino is not a race, any race can be latino"?
I don't think that's what they're saying, retard.
What they are saying is that hispanics can be white because ''hispanic'' is a retarded term. If you are a white guy living in Spain, you are a hispanic just like a dirty 4 feet mexican faggot in Mexico is a hispanic.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES THO
Americans need a word that works to identify the spanish rapebabies entirely. What's retarded is Mexicans for some reason think they are white.

Americans think they are white too, when they are 56 percent memes, and have pockets of Africa all over their nation.

The word is Mestizo.

There's obviously still some british looking people in the US. Zoomers will kill all 56% and reinstate the America foretold by Jefferson.

Attached: zoomersWillSaveUs.png (454x426, 309K)

I'm a white guy with a Mexican wife and a half Mexican daughter
Do you recommend I raise her with the thought that she isn't white?

No it is fucking not because every Mexican thinks their castizo we've literally gone over this before.

That just means 56% of Americans are white not that all Americans are 56%

I recommend you kill both of them in a murder suicide.

That doesn't mean the word is wrong that just means the spics are wrong.

Why would I do that?

Literally what is wrong with Hispanic? Mexicans have literally appropriated our entire culture and we can't appropriate one word?

You seem to care, but you're such an idiot you can't even comprehend what people are telling you.
No one has said that latinos can be any race. You're just getting buttblasted because some guy told you correctly that ''white hispanic'' is a retarded term because it refers to language family.

what have they appropriated?

Who cares, a words usefulness is in how its used no? The movement to try to remove Hispanic is a movement to force whites to show their racism towards injun blood.

Christmas, the spanish language, soccer, the italian flag, eagle imagery, roman imagery, christianity, pixar, now the hip hop scene with 6ix9ine, lawnmowing, construction working.

MEXICANS ARE NOT WHITE, THE ONE DROP RULE APPLIES TO YOU TOO!

You care. OP cares.
You're coming on Jow Forums to whine about about it, and then when someone explains it to you, you go ''WOOOW WHO CARES WOOOW!''
If no one cares, stop posting, you absolute fucking retard.

I would never go on Jow Forums to explain people what ''hispanic'' means if it was not for you people who care this much about it.

>Spanish breed with them.
>be forced to become christian or die
>be forced to speak Spanish or die
>has had the eagle before the Europeans even came.

let me fucking ship these hispanics to your land and they start identifying as latvians and we will see how fucking funny it is.

jesus fucking christ I want to slaughter you fucking mexicans like the little fucking pigs you are. GOD i cant wait to here you SQUEAAL, you fucking pigs.

So there are zero white south africans??

>REEE
>I am to lazy back my claims

They exist but they are like 1% of 1%.
So few they might as well not exist.

I mean if tell she is white you're lying to her.

Stop huffing glue, you stupid retard.
This right here is peak 56% mixed race mutt genetics at work.

I don't know man, I know a guy from work who's latino and has blonde hair and blue eyes. Such a thing is rare, but it can happen.

fucking absolute degenerate. spics have their own fucking country they need to stay the fuck out of mine.

serriously i fucking hate spics and fucking boomers for letting you right in, let it fucking be known i am fucking abled bodied and ready to set my country right. Your people will never be allowed to identify with my culture over my dead fucking body. Quit speaking fucking english by the way. Fucking degenerate people.

The government considers her white with Hispanic ancestry while my wife is just considered Hispanic

Of course, the purity spiralers will also exclude the Irish, Italians and other Mediterraneans, Iberians, Slavs, and anyone who doesn't have blue eyes, blonde hair and is under 6' tall.

kys instead cuck

>your culture

which culture is that fag. You have yet to claim it, are you a moorish rape baby? are you germanic anglo larper? are you a just germanic?

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER

What is more important than stopping immigration? What is more important than Jewish subversion? What is even more dangerous than a Muslim rape gang during Ramadan? A right leaning Castizo. /thread

Attached: Hispanic Genetics by Ancestry.png (760x392, 76K)

Dont listen to these retards dude

If I kill myself, my daughter will have to grow up without a dad and I don't want that

Only red heads are white. Everyone else is a nigger.

Attached: 841e7a70518f7896723648820933df3f.jpg (662x1024, 92K)

Also I'm not going to teach her race since it's a meme anyway
We tell her that she's Mexican and English (I'm pretty much completely Anglo as far as I know)

YOUR NOT FUCKING WHITE DUDE!!!!! YOUR NOT!!! nO matter how many times your abueleta told you descend from the spanish you are a injun you have disgusting native blood who murder and rape people. Never invented ANYTHING. Your people have the worst language fucking demon fucking people. Go fucking back to Mexico, why do you want to live here you stupid fucking bitch, GO BACK. fucking suck all the work of the white man and claim it as your own fucking degenerate fucking people. YOU ARE NOT WHITE, you are a HISPANIC, a HISPANIC. A SPIC. a rat who deserves to die in the most rawfully painful way. GO back I HATE SEEING YOUR PEOPLE HERE. I HATE SEEING YOUR PEOPLE IN THESE FUCKING STREETS. I HATE BREATHING THE SAME AIR, EVEN BEEING IN THE SAME VACINITY AS YOUR SHIT BRAINS I WANT TO FUCKING PUKE. YOUR PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING LOW IQ RETARDS. FUCKING YOU HAD A COUNTRY, STAY IN IT. God I FUCKING HATE YOU UGLY FUCKING PEOPLE. FUCK UP YOUR OWN COUNTRY SO YOU MOVE TO MINE AND THEN FUCK IT UP AGAIN. ABsolutely fucking degenerate, there's not hell in this world so I will take complete pleasure in eating your fucking cooked body meet. I will COOK your body and use it to fuel my own. Fucking I bet you beaners are fucking delicious and I cant wait to get a bite out of you.

Attached: pepeHmph.jpg (710x577, 84K)

Cubans are based. We need a flag.

did you not open OPs pic, spain COLONIZED the fuck out of literally every country

>Tons of the white supremacists are SPICS on here.
>white supremacists
>cap'd spic
>on "here"?
>one post by id
Shill harder, fuck man. As a brown/white mutt, what offends me about this post is how desperate you are for (You)s with these trash buzz words. The only thing you accomplished is me wasting my time time to tell you that your shilling is bad.

Attached: 1496460332116.gif (480x304, 622K)

>meme flag
that's why they invented DNA tests, you fucking niglet halfbreed. latino is a meaningless word. they're called mestizos.

Attached: 1508806457954.png (1980x1200, 109K)

I am descendant from the french you faggot, also tell me what your culture is.

You'd think from this that cubans would pass as white, but no - they all look like a bunch of nigger mulattos,

I happen to be a non-Hispanic white.

Attached: 123456.jpg (360x360, 34K)

As a Spaniard pic related pretty much describes how I feel when seeing that graph.

Attached: feelsgood.png (1162x850, 84K)

your descendants were also injuns you fucking idiot, disgusting people. Fucking kill yourself PLEASE it would make my life so much better if every one of you spics killed yourself. Fucking degenerate pieces of shit. Your realize actual real white people FUCKING HATE your kind. We spent how many fucking years driving the injuns from america out the fucking way and now all these retard spanish rapebabies are crawling out of the depths of hell and moving into these lands. You DESERVE death, you roach. You fucking insect, fucking begging to be squashed I HATE seeing your people.

You had a fucking country, you ruined it, so you moved here and now your fucking this one up by depressing the people who actually do the work. Seriously FUCK YOU. You had a fucking country, YOU HAD ONE. It was called Mexico, you descend from the spanish and they colonized mexico, the brits colonized america. Everything was fine until your people IN MASS started crossing the border and then abusing our own constitution to fucking try and get a free life on the back of the hard working generations of america. You fucking idiots, are driving this world to civil war. Fuck you, you had a fucking country.

Most of the Cubans I have met were upper middle class and definitely White, most of their families originated in Galiza and Catalunya.

Mestizo isn't even the right term, in Spain we call them Indians because that is what they are, a bunch of unwashed savages.

>our entire culture
>state things of Spanish culture origins
>America, we anglo

Which one is it fag, are you of a Spanish decedent or a Germanic anglo larpers?

what is your culture fag?Whom are you really?

That's because most of the ones on the island are literally mongrelized niggers. Don't let the small percentage of whitish looking ones in Florida (which are probably the one's OP's pic is about) fool you, modern day Cuba really isn't that different from any other nig nation in the Caribbean.

Attached: cubacrowd.jpg (252x384, 60K)

what’s up inferior retards, how’s the fact that y’alls race is dying out going? nobody can reply to this with a good argument for the longevity of whites on earth. now excuse me while me and all colored people on the planet fuck your daughters and wives, with your consent
- a beaner

aw he’s so butthurt :’( please have my cumrag for your tears, it would be good for your skin

>Jessica Perez
>from Costa Rica

I wonder who’s behind this post?

Attached: 0B94C3EB-6E23-4494-8730-A6487B40602E.jpg (607x930, 134K)

Virgin Hitler: Kills some jews, fails miserably, the few supporters he has left unironically deny him his only """accomplishment"""
Chad Spaniards: """"""""Accidentally""""""" kill every Indian on an island, get 0 shit for it.

This

>this one white person is representative of everyone in that country
lmao, I bet you people that look like that aren't even 10% of the population.

Attached: costaricans.jpg (480x320, 50K)

It literally is. Only self hating edgy teens call themselves white here. We are mestizo, all Mexicans identify as mixed, stop lying puta.

Before or after they've finished their hormone therapy?

goddamn she's hot

costa rica truly is le 56%

We do

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are a worthless fag, you would call the cops if you see me, I would cut you to pieces because you know we are savages.

Buuuuurn big time

Double this

Day of the Raid is coming, cockroach.

Spain, while white, is a shithole. I wouldn't do that, glass houses and all that

bring it on cuck. if you dropped your gps we could begin now but you’re scared shitless of anyone pulling up on you period

Mexicans are trashy mutts. Most don't even know they're half spanish.

lol
Self hating spic

This is now a Mexibro DNA result thread

Attached: dnalandMex.png (1152x648, 42K)

That DNA is close to the average Mexican average. The average was at around 64% European DNA

>Nigger nose
>White

Those aren't really the best graphs to illustrate DNA admixture, the other tests which show individual tests shows that indeed many whites in Latin America cluster with white Euros while other that claim to be white are actually mixed.

Those maps sort of ruin the effects by jamming all the results together.

Fuck it. If some spic wants to join our jew hating crew they're welcome until we run out of jews.

I really dislike Hispanics, I have the hardest time working with them. Even worse than niggers. I live in Arizona. Mexicans vast majority of the time will prioritize themselves or their race to stab you in the back, even if it harms the group as a whole, just so they get ahead. Blacks usually focus on themselves, they talk up working together in front of me, but they are their own worst enemy and fight amongst themselves the most. I think the White in the hispanic has taught them to be clever. I get along really well with an Argentinian though, and he gets a ton of shit from the other hispanics for not being a leftist or being hispanic enough, despite being the only immigrant in our group.

On a philosophical level, I think a lot of spics are White enriched. Spanards gave many a lot of Euro DNA to work with, and Christianity. The good news of the chart shows most Spic counties working with bulk white ancestry. If white births were not such a problem, I would say they would be one of the better races to race mix with because we already have a head start. In general I hate race mixing, its gross to the human sensibilities to mix with someone with high are too close genetic distance. But hispanics are a race of mix race whites or Amerindians for the most part.

Attached: 111.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

the post

Attached: 1508366846732.jpg (608x649, 85K)

I used to live in Arizona. Where do you live and what do you do for work user?

I live in phoenix and work in higher education

"Latino" doesn't really mean anything, that's the problem. It's weaselly vague language that only gives you a general idea of who is meant, similar to "Hispanic." This phrasing is enforced over more specific terms for a reason, the same way you aren't supposed to make any references to black people being black.

In this case, it lumps indios and low caste mutts in with the higher castes. Usually these more presentable high-caste people are meant, but situationally they will go as far as to insinuate that all mestizos are mostly or even pure Spanish. This allows you to make all sorts of claims like that certain people with money in their societies are "just like you" when given resources. We don't have the language to distinguish the separate racial groups, and in some cases people don't even have the concept available to them.

I agree with the general sentiment of this thread that this speech is a misdirection meant to empower spics, but that doesn't mean there are "zero white latinos" in the literal sense. That's like saying there are "zero white Meds" or "zero white Muslims." You can always find an example to disprove it, which is why the terms should be dropped entirely. They only serve the viewpoint that life outcomes and features of society are determined by "culture," and are used to make discussion of other viewpoints more difficult to phrase in common vernacular.

This is done everywhere and with everything. How you phrase something provides a sort of secondary statement of who the group is contrasted with. Someone who is completely uninformed about the racial dynamics of India, China, Malaysia, etc. will accept from context clues that these places are only made up of one group. This goes a long way towards removing their lower castes, which may even be the majority in a given country, from discussions about their economy activity, psychology and behavior, their education level, their culture, etc.

Judaism at its finest, folks.

Attached: Impostor.png (128x128, 2K)

The Mutt meme is wierd to me, If you compair Europe to America, because of roughly similar size, GDP, and population. We both have a lot of mutts and minorities, some places better than others. Estonia would be like Wyoming here. I have 75% German ancestry and 25% French. Most Midwesterners are pretty Germanic or Canadian. I think some East coast Whites can look muttish, depending of background, our north east mixes a lot of Euro Groups, our south east also has a decent level of mixing.

Attached: ancestor 111.jpg (1196x600, 82K)

What if only one great grandparent is native american? Castizo is one grandparent, and usually considered “white” yet its only 1/4. I am 1/8. The rest is Germanic. Well Jow Forums?

More like 0.01%. Usually the ruling/upper class of said countries. Definitely not your average illegal border hopper.

Attached: you have to go back.gif (350x233, 348K)

Definitely not White (or European if you prefer it that way).

whats NEA (the purple admixture) stand for?

Go back where you piece of shit. I’m much whiter by percentage than I am spic, the spics would never consider me one of their own in their country, yet I’ve lived my entire life around Europeans without a problem

My kid will be 96% european, my grandchildren will be 99%. I don’t see the problem

>Go back where you piece of shit
To outside of Europe.

>I’m much whiter by percentage than I am spic, the spics would never consider me one of their own in their country
Not my problem.

>I’ve lived my entire life around Europeans without a problem
You've lived in the degenerate, leftists, globalist Europe. Whoopty fuckin' doo. You could be one of those mentally challenged human-to-dragon trans and yet people around you would be coerced and bullied into accepting you.

If Europe were sane you (your family) wouldn't have been let in in the first place. And if it will ever be sane again you won't be here to see it.

>My kid will be 96%
I see the problem right here. The kids could (and should) be 100% Euro not 96%.

And that is assuming the best case scenario in which you find a 100% Euro partner and not some subhuman larper like you are. What if she is 75% Euro instead? Wouldn't everything that you said about you be true for her as well? In that case your children might be even less European than you are.

Attached: disdain for the pelbs.jpg (223x226, 7K)

For starters I would never impregnate anyone less than 100% European, I only date white girls

>I would never impregnate anyone less than 100% European
>I only date white
>therefore I (87%) am not white
I'm glad we came to the same conclusion. And I certainly hope that any girl you will meet will have the same standards about you as you do about her.

The samples aren't representative of the population, and that chart came from a forum, not a scientific study

also there's no control group (an European nation) to see whether Europeans come out 100% European with these standards or if it's assigning random genes as Amerindian/African

I don't know of any database that has sequenced the genome of anything but Peruvians, Colombians and Mexicans

So you will tell my 99% european grandchild he is not european? You are a bigger idiot than I thought. Clear explanation as to why no one likes the French, you are truly insufferable

>I don't know of any database that has sequenced the genome of anything but Peruvians, Colombians and Mexicans
for Latin America, obviously

>Ever noticed american flags (chicanos) and meme flags pushing this "white latino" meme? Or saying that "latino is not a race, any race can be latino"?
>Do NOT fall for it.
>Tons of the white supremacists are SPICS on here.
>Also, a lot of Latinos think they're white for some reason. The same people who are on here defending the notion that Mexicans and Latinos are white ARE Latinos and Mexicans. Alot of times they have American flags and they live in cities. These people have a low IQ. This leads them to believe that they think they're "white" just because their skin is lighter.
>Once you are OK with classifying spics as white, then IT'S OVER.

The USA Census considers them 'White' you meme flag idiot.
People that are 'White Nationalist' are low IQ, because you keep getting baited into making these threads, instead of discussing why the Jews are trying to make everyone think they are white.

Maybe spics are considered 'white' because they hate niggers. Ever think of that?

Also notice there isn't a single pure anything, not even pure Amerindians, which is suspicious.

If I recall correctly, they actively excluded non-mixed people. So OP's chart is the composition of people who are mixed, not all people.

dominicans are a bunch of brittany ventis.