Did democrats kill #metoo on purpose to protect their elite?

Did democrats kill #metoo on purpose to protect their elite?

Attached: IMG_20180921_211704.jpg (1058x911, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-fords-high-school_19.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B-bump. Can anyone confirm this?

BAHAHAHAHA

Lmao no way but this actually looks exactly like her. Can anyone confirm? OP don’t be a faggot just this once

Fer serl?

Looks like a good night. Good for her.

no, people just dont really care much about whores

Implied consent?

Confirmed Roastie.

At this point, the US should just declare a civil war and get it over with. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that the Dems are using this as an excuse to delay the vote until after the mid-terms. This is both high treason and sedition. They are literally trying to hijack the Republic by using these stall tactics. There are SO MANY people involved in this sedition that they can never be prosecuted, because they have too many people on their side jamming up the legal process. America needs to wipe the slate clean. Civil War is the only answer at this point.

I can't believe someone would slut shame a rape victim. I've reported you for sexism.

I thought it was because niggers and pajeets were starting to get targeted

Where is Congress user? Is this what the birdies told him?

This pic has been online for at least 10 fuckin years you newfags

I HATE YUO

No, it probably isn't... I remember an user from Vietnam posting a fake image like this and with the same question asked in OP.. He's trying to get people to spread bad info

That pic is ancient, and it's not her. This is, though.
cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-fords-high-school_19.html
>“And there were always parties to celebrate any occasion. Although these parties are no doubt unforgettable, they are only a memory lapse for most, since loss of consciousness is often an integral part of the party scene.”

Nah, they killed it because it doesn't work on conservatives, only on liberals and neocons

Just Leaf Things

The real problem isn't the Democrats. This is expected of them. The REAL problem is the fucking Republicucks who keep entertaining their bullshit because they're plants undermining the opposition party from within, which they've been doing since before fucking Senator McCarthy started naming names.

Trump needs to clean house in the GOP. Never Trumpers need to be kicked out and banned for life.

>This much winning

Attached: 1530154432671.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Would/10

They killed it once they realized it was time to go after nearly every single idol in the music industry since the 1950s.

List of just a few Rockstars who fucked minors that the #MeToo hypocrits don't want to talk about:
Steven Tyler
Mick Jaggar
Elvis
David Bowie
Jimi Page

#MeToo isn't worth shit if they continue to refuse to hold men like these accountable too.

>The real problem isn't the Democrats. This is expected of them. The REAL problem is the fucking Republicucks who keep entertaining their bullshit because they're plants undermining the opposition party from within
Yup. Dems obstruct and Reps stab Trump in the back, this has been the strategy all along. I'm sure they're all astonished that he is still standing.

Attached: 1530338169897.gif (228x222, 585K)

>Did democrats kill #metoo on purpose to protect their elite?

this is what i've been saying since the kavanaugh shit hit

of course.
have you noticed that almost all of the people being effected are their own? every single month someone is accused of being a sex pervert and there's always a picture of them with hillary, pelosi, oprah, or any other liberal elite. plus, the ones always going down are HUGE liberal heroes.
it's actually how hilarious the #metoo movement has fallen since trumps pussy comment. it's so obvious the real degenerates are all dems.

rofl no way

lol what a whore

Thankfully. We have a russia nuclear pact that will ensure only the liberal sodomite ghettos get holohoaxed. Its how kikes do housing as master banking goblins of land lords. Mormons have done the same but the land isnt theirs. They will get btfo for their sins. Strength in numbers. Everyone dies in utah. Numbers 14.

Paid shill?

They started #metoo to go after Trump.
When that didn't work, and it was looking like too many of their own and not enough of the enemy were getting caught, they #ShutItDown.

I don't think they intended to kill it. I think they just wanted to use it since it's "in" right now, but it's sure as shit dead after this.

I absolutely agree.

Dems and NPCs versus the uncucked world. Military, anyone with IQ over 70, and the non neocohan Republicans win easily.

No one should be above the law. These elite will get what is coming to them and they have the worst punishment.

Your post is unironically, 100% no-foolin' sedition.

You're not wrong about Democrats though. The party is going to destroy itself if they keep playing with fire.

No. Asshole who thinks it's funny

Riiiiight. My post, pointing out the fact that the Republic has become literally too corrupt to function, is sedition. But the people in power who are deliberately ignoring the constitution and actually destroying the Republic, isn't. Fuck off.

this picture is older than you.

>"the US should just declare a civil war"
>not sedition

That pic was taken in 2003 in Stillwater MN

No its self defense faggot. Protect against threats foreign and domestic.

they have to protect their muzzie scum Ellison

Stillwater is a nice city, no way it was taken there

More or less. They realized that “justice for thee but not for me” doesn’t work in the internet era. Like all things the Democrats do they took it way too far; we went from bona fide sexual predators getting their just desserts to an attempt at delaying the appointment of a Supreme Court justice based on a 35 year old allegation of unwanted contact between two minors.
Now that Keith Ellison and Jim Carrey are getting #metoo ‘d the left can’t... “shut it down” fast enough. Oh yeah, haven’t seen slick Willy popping up to weigh on Kavanaugh, I wonder why.

Attached: 3311B8C1-5E2F-4C9E-A29D-2AC59905834A.png (750x1334, 2.57M)

Two party systems are for pussies, vote Green or Libertarian

yes

Exxxxxxactly. The Democrats have become a legitimate domestic threat to the Republic. These are people who made an oath, and then rejected that oath in order to bend power to their will via trickery and malfeasance. Every attempt has been made to reason with them, and they view these attempts as weakness.

Attached: c6f0a23bcac4aaaeca467dc3644353f0.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

The people can clean house too.
Volunteer to call strangers for a candidate you believe in.
Knock on a door, be nice.
You afraid?
Afraid to go to a campaign office?
Afraid to drum up support?
Watch it all happen on tv.
The rain is pattering.

>clever leaf
watch out for gook traps

Attached: mother.jpg (400x400, 32K)