Lying Media / YRYL

What can we do to stop these fucking disgusting liars?
>happy and comfy "victim"
>mugshots of "perpetrators"
>killed over "trash"
>"murdered" by neighbors
This shit makes me so fucking furious.

>"They then bonded out immediately, which was a great concern to both myself and our community."
>bond increased from $25k to $250k because reasons
>Aaron was "unarmed" when they shot him [because he threw the bat at them]
press.abilenepolice.org/index.php?mode=thread&id=710

Attached: disgusting-tweet.png (523x577, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

texas.arrests.org/Arrests/Aaron_Howard_30689137/?d=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Violate NAP
>Expect anything other than the violence has escalated

What happened to this based father and son after all? Did they go to prison?

Attached: 1537495360124.png (2518x1024, 221K)

They are in jail at $250,000 bail until they're hearing. Basically the police fucked them after they paid $25,000 bail and then took them back in for the weekend and 10x their bail because MUH SOCIAL MEDIA MUH FEELINGS

Why are they in Jail? Weren't they defending themselves? They shot the fucker after he threw baseball bat at them. and even before that they were standing there quiet trying to deescalate the situation while the cocksucker Aaron was chimping out and her bitch wife didn't even try to calm him down stfu

Like I said, because
>MUH SOCIAL MEDIA MUH FEELS

It's all politics at this point and if you've been paying attention to the DOJ and FBI you'd know our justice system is fully subverted in favor of whatever political party seeks to take advantage of a situation.

>I stood my ground and all I got was this lousy T shirt.

He threw the bat. After they shot him. You fucking retard.

kek you literal retard. Those two shots were warning shots. The father shot them in the. Aaron chimped out once again and threw his bat.

*The father shot them in the air

doxx and harrass the ugly screetching whore, its only appropiate

> The father shot them in the. Aaron

No need to correct, Georgia bro. He most certainly did shoot two warning shots into the Aaron.

Can someone post the domestic violence police record on Howard, please? I'm having trouble pulling it up.

pretty rare!

>"What are ya gonna do huh, shoot me?" -Man who was shot

Attached: 1470579349121.jpg (540x335, 41K)

No, there were no warning shots, those first two you hear landed in his chest, the jr got the XP.
The millers were very VERY in the right, annoying orange did everything wrong, EVERYTHING. The cunt wife did not help in the least.
As far as how the millers handled it, Ill give pops an A+ And junior a C+, just because he was a bit of a dick, nothing illegal. Bit he should have maintained his composure better like his dad did.

>How do we stop these disgusting liars?
The lies that exist to destroy a nation disappear the same time as the kike.

I think I've got him

texas.arrests.org/Arrests/Aaron_Howard_30689137/?d=1

I agree, it is very upsetting. Especially the bail part.
>25,000 bail
>Millers post bail
>court orders them arrested again
>raises bail to 250,000
There's got to be something illegal about this. I didn't see any new evidence that they were trying to flee, or a greater threat than when they were first bonded out.

>nig chimps out and shoves CCW violently to ground
>nig was shot over a parking space

Attached: Capture5.jpg (977x756, 77K)

The courts will decide on this one yet i bet they will both be charged with murder yet will be eligible for parole.

They have to be arrested because they did kill someone. Now it falls on the prosecutors office to decide whether to pursue the case all the way to trial, or to drop it. I agree that they shouldn't be in jail at all, but the city attorney's are going to play it safe to keep the anti-2nd amendment crowd off their backs (for now). We'll just have to wait to see how it plays out in the end.

A (((good lawyer))) might have a good case to sue for cruel and unusual punishment.

Attached: 1537560125824.png (489x1018, 164K)

Bringing weapons to a civil dispute started all of us. It was already 2 on 1 so the orange man is guilty of assault but those 2 are guilty of murder in some lesser form of degree no doubt.

Only in America do you guys celebrate obese rednecks carrying and using firearms casually. Purposefully looking for conflict, not back in down and being the bigger person to preserve life and deescalate the situation, but rather willing to murder someone over something so trivial.

Life has no meaning to you in the US clearly if you celebrate people that think are right to take it away over absolutely nothing.

If someone ever kills someone it should be in defence of life when given no other choice, or if they truly deserved it. These guys with the guns could have turned around and left the lunatic to rant - but no - they had a point to prove, and they proved it. Absolute sub human trash.

Everyone here was in the wrong, and everyone had the chance to descalate and walk away. There are no winners here and you shouldn’t celebrate people that murder on a whim.

Police don't set bail, it's the same based on the crime, the court orders an increase.

Where is the video?

How could they be charged with murder if nobody was murdered?

Attached: 1533500527805.jpg (611x560, 106K)

>Counting a 70 year old man in the 2v1 but not the orange faggots brother who handed him the bat

They were neighbours. Dont spout off your reddit spaced bullshit while being completely ignorant

You are truly American. What an absolute hell hole where you can do this and it isn’t considered murder. Absolute Africa third world Ebola tier country.

How does that change anything at all? You are telling me they are neighbours so they can’t take 20 steps backwards and call the cops?

The absolute state of the US, Jesus Christ.

The orange man died
Meh i mean technically it was 2 on 1 or 3 or more but aggressor to aggressor it was 2 on 1 to me. Still i stand by what i said about bringing lethal weapons to an argument about trash in the alleyway. If my neighbors approached me with lethal weapons in the same instance i would probably lose it too.

If he was alive and jailed too, they would use that image. They're just trying to show the faces and I'm sure the hicks have no decent enough images of them with clothes on, so these are the best images to publish. They did have a dispute over trash, he did die over trash. They were neighbors. Now, if the article doesn't bring up that the dude had a mental imbalance and that he was unhinged, then yes, I can see a problem there but the headline and TL;DR is fine.

shouldn't you be busy making sure the revolving door to you wifes room is well greased and every peaceful refugee that visits is freshly prepped instead of typing up whatever that shit was?

Get the fuck out of here you commie faggot.

They warned him. He threw a bat and kept egging it on. He had it coming. Dude was a 6’7” punk bully his
Whole life

>They have to be arrested because they did kill someone.
Yeah in self defence. Do you arrest the 13 year old boy that shoots 3 niggers who break into his house?

>Justice = Hellhole
Australia really is upside down and backwards. I guess Euros aren't used to justice being dispatched upon criminals, they have to celebrate rapes and acid attacks.
>You are truly American.
Thank you.

>someone died, therefore murder

You do realise you are a leaf right?
You forgot to turn your vpn on by the looks of it

>trying to deescalate
Lolno. They stood there calmly baiting the raging unhinged giant. Deescalate and logical behavior would be to leave. If psycho went to their home, then JFK the guy.

>omg this contradicts muh feels and now I can't even

Yeah this guy is right. I have guns but this is embarrassing. We are no better then niggers

Are you serious? Guns have one purpose and thats to kill. The cause of his injuries were the bullets from those guns.

Did you know its assault if you simply point a gun a someone loaded or not? Yup. I can't believe how quick a lot of posters are to defend some ancap retards with trigger fingers.

Yeah buddy and your stepping in my backyard. I'll handle the god awful posts, you handle drinking jet fuel and sleeping on the highway.

Good point. Orangeman should have taken 20 steps back and called the cops. Could have saved his life.

OSIDF news

Underrated

So bullies deserve the death penalty now? Pol is full of SJWs after all.

Only limp wrist faggots need muh gunz

There is something called REASONABLE USE OF FORCE in most sane countries on the planet. If you can take 20 steps backwards and descalate the situation, you should do that. They didn’t. Any sane person looks at this situation and shakes their head in disgust. Their ego is so large they just wanted to prove a point that they didn’t have to move - now someone is dead. Is this the foundation on which a society should be built? Encouraging people to take life however and whenever they feel like it even if it was completely avoidable?

Your American brainwashing is so terrible, every place on earth besides some Ebola infested shithole in Africa would disagree with this. It’s frightening that none of you think both parties shouldn’t have just turned around and gone home.

What is the cause of random letter capitalization?
Do these people legitimately not know when the proper time to use a capital letter is? It's weird because he seems to capitalize the same words often, like 'On', and any pronoun he uses seem to be capitalized too ('Him', 'My', 'You'). His way is even more complicated than the proper way.

That picture can’t be real, Monkeys can’t write in English.

Yeah that 70 year old man should've duked it out with a 6'7" methhead!

Only on Cuck Island do you "guys" celebrate hordes of shitskins raping your children, and pat yourselves on the back for being tolerant. Purposefully rolling over, being so terminally cucked that you'd rather watch your country burn than be politically incorrect.

Life has no meaning to you on Cuck Island clearly if you are too much of a weak faggot to defend your own children.

If someone ever threatens your life or son's life, real men stand their ground. The psychotic orange shirted meth head could have turned around, and not swung a bat at armed men whom he just threatened to kill - but no - he had apoint to prove, and he proved it. Absolute sub human trash.

You can say everyone here was in the wrong, but only one is dead. There are two winners here and one loser. We should all celebrate men who are relaxed under pressure, and quick on the trigger when they have to be.

So fucking underrated.

Haven't heard of this on the news yet?
it's been flooded with the trans blackman/girl who did the mas shooting.

Attached: newsa 1955.jpg (245x246, 21K)

Attached: hasn't kicked in yet.png (598x900, 656K)

kek

Yes, if a motherfucker is trying to start shit, he deserves what’s coming to him.
I can’t hear you over all my freedom.
Go fuck a kangaroo you limey fuck

I'll use the easiest tool to get the job done, show me what a faggot you aren't and cut the grass with your hands. Faggot.

Attached: 64114_v1.jpg (320x210, 49K)

It doesn't matter what he deserved. What matters is what he got. And now the cunts dead.

No, only delusional schizos on Jow Forums, not the US.

Nice adhom. I notice you don’t have a point to go with it so that resolves that then.

The better question is how those rednecks got a hold of $25,000

Oh god. When they get acquitted. Is the media blitz for chimping out gonna be as formulaic?

You don't know anything, you've never been out in this situation before. Even for the toughest keyboard warriors fear sets in. If you hesitate for a moment you will die. I can't count the times on my hand albanians pulled kives on me and my friends in greece, how we are all here today is beyond me.
If those 2 went unarmed, you bet your ass they would be dead or brain damaged, and the orange lunatic would be off on insanity charges.
If you ever get in this situation, just fucking run, no point in dieing or going to jail over a crazy.
Once tunnel vision sets in, nothing goes like it goes in your mind. Nothing.

lmao at pol always picking favorites
you fucking retards are pathetic
thank fuck you guys are too stupid to ever be in a position of power in the justice system

>Nice adhom

Take your skeptikspeak and shove it up your faggot ass

Attached: 1537588103527.png (1000x652, 120K)

>guns kill people which mean they are bad!
>you're not allowed to defend yourself against crazed meth heads!
You are not American, please leave post haste. I'm sure its very safe in Mexico where guns are effectively banned.

Seemed pretty reasonable to me. They have no obligation to do what a crazy man says.

>Why are they in Jail?
Our judicial system is rotten to the core.

They didn't point the guns at him retard. They stood there cool and calm, weapons pointed away while the crazed methead was chimping out, and fucking lit his ass up after he finally came at them with a wooden baseball bat.

Someone was killed by the hands of another, with intent to kill, tha5s murder. If there's no justifiable reason to kill someone, it's murder.

In the US you can get a loan for bail. Basically you pay a company a small fee to pay for your bail, which they will be refunded once you attend your court date. If you don't show up, they have people who will "collect" you, or even bounty hunters.

>You must obey crazed a methhead that is threatening to kill you

Wanna know how I know you're a faggot?

Imagine if Orange Man was black..
Wew

Jr. did l. How did you not see that?

Lol faggot, go fuck a kangaroo

He pointed the gun when it's comfortably assumed orange was given the bat.

Lol. Keyboard warrior. You even save those little pictures to go along with your posts, hahahahahha what a loser.

>no justifiable reason
>being attacked by a crazed meth head you caught doing illegal activities
Like I said, reasonable use of force, no murder.

Attached: happy-warm-pepe.png (502x502, 256K)

If psycho was an actual threat, at any time he could've and would've tried to physically harm dad. He never swung the fucking bat.

Great comeback and thoughtful insight

Attached: delet.png (485x532, 302K)

Kek will defend these heroes.

Attached: E6D82A95-BF29-40E3-B526-8423016EEB4D.jpg (1816x1029, 482K)

Seems like the majority of Jow Forums is dead wrong in this situation. It's not even like you're ignoring your ability to reason. It's like you have none at all. You see a video of a guy yelling like a lunatic and two guys shooting him to death and as far as your brains can process, "two based heroes killed a crazy man!", totally ignoring the fact that these are two animals who left their houses shirtless and brought GUNS to deal with a family man who was throwing out his garbage in a dumpster neither of them owned.

Yeah, when shooting someone, you generally have to point the gun at them first, you fucking moron.

Do you know the difference between murder and homicide

I'll give you that.

Holy fuck, this captcha

I'd rather be a keyboard warrior than a keyboard faggot crying over a dead meth head with a rap sheet a mile long./

You are speaking of how the mind operates on survival mode yet im not attacking their actions as much as im attacking the context of the situation.

Retards bringing guns to a civil despite and orange bipolar maniac are both in the wrong which is why they wont get life.

Just a friendly reminder that a baseball bat is absolutely a deadly weapon.

> He never swung the fucking bat.
Try cleaning your boyfriend's cum out of your eyes before watching the video.

You cant even have them in your car's cabin in some state.

>He never swung the fucking bat.

Attached: 1533791940019.jpg (200x303, 40K)

Why didn't mr orange just stfu and calm down. He was asking for an escalation.

Imagine with dad/son were black also..

Attached: nasim-stake.jpg (1034x1577, 216K)

You arent allowed to escalate situations brandishing lethal weapons at common disputes.

It's a simple matter of putting your self in the shirt man shoes.

If these two idiots started walking toward me with guns, I'd fucking leg it as fast as I can.
Shirt man decides to stick around to yell, scream and insult the people will the guns...

The dude got himself killed, by provoking people with weapons, seriously how stupid can you be.