What does pol think about Duterte?

What does pol think about Duterte?

Based crack crusader or China's puppet

Attached: images (11).jpg (470x313, 23K)

haphazard but effective at removing commies, pedos and heroine dealers

Attached: Dutz_joyride.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Truly the Most Powerful

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-151424_Reddit.jpg (1080x1276, 601K)

Seems like a psychopath. I'm not a flip so it doesn't affect me. More importantly what do middle class Filipinos think about him?

Most agree that even though he's a little too violent his strict laws and operations cleaned the country more than any other president before

he's essentially turning the Philippines into a larger Singapore in my opinion. brutal and harsh but effective and fair. not sure if he's the kind of guy I'd want running my country, but I can say he hasn't done horribly despite killing a bunch of people.

I don't like how he's cozying up with China or at least how he talks about it. maybe it's just his way of coaxing the US towards the flips even more, but regardless America and the Philippines are still pretty clearly allies.

He seems like an excellent doer. Too bad there is no thinkers in his government, which means that Philippines will turn into a dumpster fire when he's out.

While he gets results, he can't build up a system.

*blocks your path*

Attached: dutzandsomechinkdruglord.jpg (470x246, 15K)

I have to deal with the Philippine government quite a bit
his drive to crack down on corruption is working
if people that are engaging in illegal activities want to resist arrest by deadly force then killing them is ok in my book

Rodrigo duterte the lord and saviour of the phillipines, show some respect lads, hes a men of his word.

"we will shoot female drug traffickers in their vaginas"

Not to mention ISIS.

was just there last week and can honestly say that the number of people trying to sell me drugs when whoremongering was way down so he gets a thumbs up in my book

The closest thing to Jow Forums values on the World stage. Donald Cuck can't hold a candle to him.

Why would drumpf care about this guy? He's just a literal who from 3rd world country compared to other leaders. Reveal yourself, DDS. Your god duterte is a cuck and chinks' lapdog.

>angry Ilocano

He successfully removed kebab from that one city so at least he didn't cuck to Isis.

I'm not ilocano, retard. Stop using vpn and reveal your flag you dds cuck.

He seems like a soulless scumbag but sometimes that's what a society needs as punishment for allowing things to get so bad
Sort of a corrective force of nature. In any event I'm glad I'm not filipino (for many reasons) and hope the US can recover before we need that sort of imprecise cleansing

Attached: 1304969396454.jpg (312x312, 50K)

he still supports future terrorists in mindanao and refer them as moro brothers.

I don't use meme flags
I am in the US currently
I'll do you one better, a page from my passport

Attached: DSC00526.jpg (4608x3456, 2.77M)