Why does this simple meme trigger so many leftists? I don't get it. Like it's just a random picture on the internet...

Why does this simple meme trigger so many leftists? I don't get it. Like it's just a random picture on the internet. Who the fuck cares lmao

Attached: npc.png (416x435, 114K)

Unfunny meme

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1061, 715K)

It reminds me equally as much right wingers. Especially sheep on Jow Forums who parrot all the trendy opinions and think they're special snowflakes

No, it's too true. You and OP don't get it because you're both soul-less, non-sentient NPCs.

Nothing really special about it. Its just a powerfull metaphor for people without critical thinking skills.

>simple
>wont shut the fuck up about it.

Can someone explain this meme

It basically compares robotic NPCs in video games to IRL sheep who never think for themselves and just go along with consensus without questioning anything. Can be applied to the vast majority of both left and right wingers desu.

It's moreso the 90% apolitical people who swing to vote for either left or right depending on the popular consensus at the time.

the only value this meme has is making people mad
which is why it is a perfectly fine meme

>the majority of people are on earth are NCPs (non-player characters)
>these NPCs aren't real people, just kinda golems with set programming and limited ai

Attached: 1537162426853.jpg (638x550, 121K)

the idea that a person might have to put some effort and pain into truly understanding their own nature besides being told how to think and feel from an all pervasive overmind is terrifying and soul crushing for liberals because than they might have to believe in themselves

>babby's first solipsism

nah that's just societal programming that's made people almost physically ill when they think about perceived racism

Where can I find lefties getting triggered by this meme and egg them on?

>calling right wingers snowflakes
>thinking it hurts their feelings as much as your

This angers the NPC

Attached: IMG_20180919_201414_958.jpg (630x550, 54K)

It just seems kind of dangerous. I personally think it’s funny, but people take memes too far on this site and it’s a troubling way to view people you disagree with

I must say this is really growing on me. It explains a lot about the majority of people in the world. Not thinking just responding to outside inputs with their pre-programmed actions.

Attached: npc.png (548x1266, 164K)

>off by one

Attached: 1536777923890.jpg (427x427, 21K)

Wow the game lastnight was crazy, almost as crazy as the game before the superbol. wow our boys played well that game. well gotta go, weather is too nice, bye!

Attached: 1528776286669.jpg (512x512, 15K)

>liking sports makes you an NPC
user...

I got banned from the WoW forums for linking to this image. This triggers leftists for some reason and I can't figure it out.

Attached: NPC.png (465x491, 128K)

Because leftists are the epitome of NPCs. All their opinions come from mass media whether it be late night comedy shows or some rich nigger who made millions singing about fucking bitches

>It seems kind of dangerous
>it’s a troubling way to view people you disagree with
I don't know about you user, but im a fascist. Dehumanizing and killing people is what I do. Legally and with due process in minecraft.

Give the orders.

Attached: shopping.jpg (366x487, 25K)

>joke flies overhead into stratosphere
its more about the scripted, repetitive dialogue that is being had.

Attached: 1536454327639.jpg (1074x1177, 748K)

They're trying to argue that it dehumanizes people and paves the way for fascism, genocide, etc.

guess I misread it

>They're trying to argue that it dehumanizes people and paves the way for fascism, genocide, etc.
where is the lie? I love it. Day of the rope soon.

Attached: 1486677443204.jpg (550x789, 84K)

>snowflakes
>Canadian
Checks out

Downvoted fucker sagd

Wow. Just WOW. I am so outraged that you have totally owned all of us. Did you know the Jews are the only group in the world who have been kicked out of dozens of countries hundreds of times? Doesn’t that seem strange to you? What is it that transcends time and space?

Is that a Star of David under her foot?

nice try NPC

This Wojak edit reminds me of Ursula Le Guin's portrayal the "utopia" that resulted from race being deleted in the Lathe of Heaven, and how when that happened and humanity was stripped of all racial/ethnic/tribal/cultural identities which divided them the result was a world with a mass of gray, passionless, indistinct people. Pepperidge Farms remembers that book, it was a good book even if I may think le Guin is a dumb boomer feminazi (actually I don't know her politics, maybe she's based and redpilled.) So Gray Wojak predates Jow Forums even though the authoritarian libtard communist NPCs are crying about how it's a racist Jow Forums meme apparently.

When a Player reads the NPC theory, they immediately become curious and start thinking about the other "people" in their life who might be NPCs.

When an NPC reads the NPC theory, they become angry or nervous because they lack the self-awareness to assure themselves they aren't one, and immediately go into fight or flight mode because they feel they, and the simulation they support, are being attacked.

It's important to note that people rarely directly accuse others of being NPCs when exposing them to the theory. They just tell them "read this," or a meme gets posted on FB or Twitter or something. So an NPC's anger is at the mere suggestion such a thing exists, not being accused of being one. They lash out because they already know they are one, and their programming says it's supposed to be a secret and the simulation's integrity/effectiveness is being threatened by this knowledge being spread around.

Attached: 1252935337572.jpg (320x240, 25K)

Mountains're nice

> a troubling way to view people you disagree with
Are you saying that 90% of people don't fit nicely into the NPC meme? Both right and left wing?

>people you disagree with
People you disagree with aren't people.

I automatically trust CGI posters

>This triggers leftists for some reason and I can't figure it out.
I think seeing themselves like in a mirror makes their internal voice speak up for the first time in their life and they freak out thinking it's schizophrenia.

They are completely and eternally ass wrecked, and desperately kveltch in order to try to pretend that they aren't infinitely BLACKED and cucked

My brother had a room mate that would just get back to his room and drop his stuff and stare at the wall for hours. He only ever said canned responses, like about seeing the game or the weather, or want to go out to eat sort of stuff. Trying to talk to him more didn't yield any insight to personality, just facts. He was born somewhere or a certain age. Or was studying x major. but he had no dreams or interests or hobbies besides a few lines about football.

The creepy thing was how he would stare at the wall in his dark room until the next thing came up. One time he did this while the family was visiting and I popped over to his open door to ask if he wanted to get food with us, I just assume he was reading something on a posterboard on his wall or something, but how he responded creeped me out. He gets a smile, turns to me, says some line about how he's got to study for an upcoming test. Loses the smile, and turns back to the wall. We went out for at least an hour and when we got back he was still there in the same place and everything was dark by then. When we turned on the lights it was surprising seeing him there when we walked past his room. ASk if he's ok, smile, turns head towards the door, "Oh yeah, I'm fine." Then later while we are still chatting in the other room he comes out, "Hey we're gonna go watch the game at - Oh hey I didn't realize your family was here, hi. You all are probably busy then, maybe next time. Later."

It was a profound moment to me because it's obvious we had been around for hours. In a college apartment with the doors open he obviously knew we were there earlier. He wasn't on drugs either, my brother said he was like that all the time. It lead me to dub his state of being, "barely conscious" like he's just a beast that, through association, accidentally learned postures, expressions, and noises that make others respond positively and satisfy basic needs. I notice people like this since then and they are creepy as fuck.

Checks out.
The person posting this photo here is right.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x554, 562K)

It's just the basic intro-extrovert dichotomy. Normies are generally extro so they get triggered and on the other hand it makes the inroverted autists fuel to smell their own farts.

Boring and forced meme 2/10

Spotted the shareblue glow in the dark

haha libtards btfo epic style

*CD-i

Same. It’s the hallmark of an era.

Attached: 4EA9F389-795E-413C-BC10-6C8AD7227B0C.jpg (1920x1080, 564K)

Is he blonde with blue eyes

Baseball hat, jersey, kinda fat. Couldn't see his eyes. Some kind of medium color hair, short.

I thought he might be a nordic alien living among you for the memes but I guess even super intelligent aliens wouldn't be this weird.

>CGI

Attached: 1536977159349.png (535x466, 281K)

fuck

Attached: 7izfggm8f5h11.jpg (1242x808, 86K)

Attached: 1537240523315.jpg (800x668, 52K)

Man Jow Forums has gotten worse than tumbler with this "deeper than thou" snowflake bullshit.
unironic neckbeard shit

Attached: 1523508899722.png (533x536, 351K)

i dont care one bit about these people
they dont care about what their doing and are quite about it,
no theyre quite becauase they dont want you to know.
about what? they have to get money to get food to eat dont they? so they have to do a job, right? the governments paying them to do evil things.
theyre probably quite because theyre trying to copy you, thats what jews do is copy people. trying to pretend to be a person. theyre copying down what you do and tellintg it to them for them to copy what you've done later and pretend they done it

you know, jews are dumb as niggers? the things theyve pretended theyve invented, are just as fake as black inventions. they gave htem to them to give them the impression of being smart. thats right. jews don't do anything.

Please tell me this poster isn't actually an amerifat too dumb to use his own native language

love those numbers!

You are on to something. I think for them looking in the mirror is a scary thing.

>notice how the NPC lashes out when you call it an NPC. "Oh no, I've been found out!"

Attached: npcme.png (971x546, 83K)

This is BS, I'm an extrovert but I still have a strong inner voice and spend a lot of time self reflecting and thinking over my belief system. Most people never question what they believe or why they even believe it, that's the distinction.

wow surprised this npc or fake ass nigger doing evil shit was able to put together human words to form humanistic sentences. nobody fucking gives a shit

>Unfunny meme

Why? Because its true?

Triggered leftie

Guys I think this npc was programmed to copy minorities

Attached: npcsholofcost.jpg (638x550, 55K)

>yea you konw guys lets make threads pretty much *word talking about niggers then call people who try to make something out of it, some nigggers

Attached: retarded1.png (698x1284, 3K)

Attached: npcsjews.png (638x550, 187K)

Ever have a pet? Sometimes you get the feeling that it knows you or is part of the family and loves you back, they always show it.

But aren't there other times when you see it's raw reaction to something where you can tell it's just an empty headed beast? Like if you try to take a dog's food bowl away, it will growl at you no matter how much it jumped up on you when you come home. And for a moment, there's no love in it's eyes, no recognition. Any signs of intelligence or belonging vanish. You can tell it's really just some dog. A stranger that you don't really know at all. You better not take away the survival behavior that all it's other responses were built upon. Sure you can train it not to growl when you take food away, but you have to train it...

Some people give me this feeling too. It's a bit unnerving. Like I don't want to stand out to them so I try to respond how they expect, but I feel like if I did something outside their response range, like scrutinize them too closely, that they would just react defensively. Like if they notice that I notice, it could alarm them. Unknown force approaches, fight or flight.

I think NPC level people, like my brothers old room mate, they seem a tier beneath the barely conscious beast people. NPC's don't even have a fight or flight response, they are the kind of beings that stare at a fucking blank wall in the dark for hours until it's bed time.

Attached: npctrannies.png (638x550, 190K)

People who hate this meme are npcs

Not really a lashing out as much as just calling it out as faggotry.

Fuck it , live your life man.

Attached: 1328554209815.jpg (1024x1710, 407K)

npcs are only part of the problem. another part of the problem is faulty programming and being unaware of your own npc tendencies. observe npc tendencies in others and yourself and gain insight to how to avoid automated pre programmed emotional driven responses and control your behavior for a better life. npcs dont get to choose how they feel. that choice is made for them by people who know all about npcs but who they personally have never met in their lives.

Attached: 1537540994132.jpg (455x756, 117K)

stfu man. theyre up to evil. they have to eat. so they have to have a job. the government pays them to do evil shit. and that evil shit is what their doing when theyre near you being quite. spying on you, and the govenmenet wants to take down all normal people. this whole thing is also a shill attempt by the government to take over normal speech here on this site.

So i out it. what the fuck if he is whateevr you say. if theyre dangerous acting and act out or if theyre quite. some know how to control their actions and they dont tthreaten u or some do.

big woop no fucking thing to talk about their stop your shilling

I equate them to mimics. Theres no filters as to what goes in or any self reflection. They sponge up their surroundings, acquiring basic formulas for socialization and some sets of beliefs as they mature but they never develop the spark of self reflection. Making them purely reflexive in nature.

rekt

Attached: 17495162815.png (300x250, 41K)

Attached: 1537080376775.jpg (1173x1086, 117K)

ive met people like this

they dont have any like personality of their own, but the limited observance you have of them. they will go on that and attempt to push and shove their way aorund, in a quite manner or by threat. its all threatening though. i dont like anyone around me who i dont konw what they ..
well i guess you guys konw. but yea these people dont respond to character questions. they have none

>implying everyone has the same level of self-awareness
Ok now you're either a shill or really fucking stupid. Cognitive dissonance is a thing. Npc meme feeds off that and takes it a step further.

I'm offended because its another lame and boring wojack edit.

claiming people are npcs and even believeing that there are robots, is such an npc thing to do..

I didn't claim shit faggot. learn some reading comprehension.

Attached: 1537239900584.jpg (638x550, 70K)

You're telling me everyone pictured here isnt an NPC?

Attached: Chink NPC's.webm (480x272, 2.41M)

Le Guin was a feminist anarchoid.
Her books all steer towards some subversive narrative but she's not good at it. Like the logical leap in "the dispossessed"
>fill this planetoid with various anarchists and ancoms
>they magically advance tenfold in physics because muh different worldview

I just send a screencap of this in a female friend of mine that I suspected her of being an NPC and she reacted with a "flee" reaction (this is the 3rd time she does that when being exposed to NPC memes) and just commented "LOL that cartoon pic is funny"
and when I asked her what's funny about it she said
"it's funny how he wagging his finger"
>NPC status confirmed

Attached: cat7.jpg (656x1024, 164K)

Attached: 1537258343830.jpg (638x550, 61K)

Trips of Truth witnessed. That makes a lot of sense and is logically sound, friend.

>star of david
star of rephan/chiun/moloch/saturn

Good post m8

What the fuck are you on about? They are just blank people. It's not shilling. The hell would they need to spy on us about? The government uses digital stuff to spy on us, they have multiple microphones in virtually every room. Why would they pay people to go to school and attend classes, and then also have those people act noticeably weird with the most vapid personalities and backstories possible? You're claiming it's some huge conspiracy with Stassi like spys, but also that they can't even turn their head and change expression at the same time? Tell me how the government recruits so many teen spys and none of us heard about it? The Marines had a cool drill instructor at my highschool handing out free belts and patches and it still only got a few bites. By your logic, the recruitment would need to be way higher than that. Like half my class would have to be government spys now. You're fucking stupid.

I have no time for games.

>speak to an italian leftie
>speak to a german leftie
>speak to a french leftie
>speak to an american leftie
They say the exactly the same things but in different languages. The same arguments, the same buzzwords, the same shallow responses. Why?

>claims they have no ulterior motives becuase of how "harmless" they are
yea ok jew. claim they are robots, its the jew fantasy. to be judged by an emotionless thing. so you can do whatever you want freely and not care about what happens cause who will judge you oh an emtionless robot. claim that the robots you want to control everything are human now, now you claim robots are human.

fucking say something else. this is what you said

These people are most likely poorly educated, and ignorant. It is probably their custom to leave people dead in the street like that.

just because they are different, does not mean they are "NPCs" user.

People are naturally a result of their surroundings, and not many are taught to critically think. This does not make them incapable of critical thought, but just ignorant to that concept.

Nobody is an NPC, or we are all NPCs. there is no in between. You are probably just as programmed as they are.

This one is incorrect. There are pre-programmed responses for these questions, but they're either programmed top-down by journalists (which are like archons and principalities in the NPC's life simulation)
Or parroted from comment sections through these lines

>this unit is aligned to faction {x}
>acknowledging general consensus
>extracting repetitions from consensus
>mimick

no brain

You're incorrect, you fucking boot.

You're an NPC yourself if you think theres an excuse for that behaviour. Im sure you'd fit right in over there.