Do women have it better?

Pragmatically, it is a man's world. Being stronger, generally more reasoned, and having intelligence as the polarity of either end of the spectrum (retard to genius). Let's not forget creativity. But society benefits more from these things than the producer does. Think of the sad comedian who can entertain the world yet feel so inwardly depressed.

But it seems to me women have a better time overall. Sex feels more physiologically satisfying, colours are more profound, and event smell is more pronounced. Orgasms are reported as being orders or magnitude better for women. These sorts of conditions are some of the main points male-to-female transgenders talk about, and how chemically engineered hormones shape their neurological and social functions.

>ib4 trans people are mentally ill.

Just look at the facts. What women can wear, how they can socially organise, and how their sexualities mediate their entire lifestyle. I think this is based on the psycho-functionality of the operator of the endocrine system, which is why many pose-menopausal women describe the social ills akin to what the average man will experience.

>why is this relevant?

A person's physiological and psychological functioning I believe largely informs their politics. This is why many women take a lackadaisical approach to finance and refugees, for instance. They don't care because they themselves are so self satisfied.

In sum, what do you think about this? Maybe I'm wrong. I just want to know your thoughts.

Attached: FF63B9E1-49EE-4C2A-9353-6BC1866D71D2-1993-000002C6A0A40634.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

>her

That's a man, baby!

Attached: ap.jpg (400x400, 35K)

>her

Women are in the Army so they can back up their male counterparts when they get accused of raping locals, or they need someone to go calm down a hysteric local woman.

It's a privilege of a military that doesn't fight actual wars.

Yeah I know. The main photo is some trans nut. I was also going to post a real woman booty.

Attached: 2551A7C8-7B24-4346-80A1-F0F17A69BBFE-1206-0000019B09B5A1E0.jpg (620x465, 76K)

>he changed his name to Ash Ketchum
it's not often that I'm left emotionless due to not knowing whether to laugh or be sad

Attached: 1527869721528.png (821x661, 707K)

I'd rather be a girl.

>far left
What the fuck are those thighs?

Somebody post the makeapp of him.

I know. I get it. Just answer the question please.

Evolution has led women to be narcissistic and spoiled, the majority only a rung above children. Men tried to be kind, believing women could step up, and granted them more privileges. Now women just bitch and whine and demand more. And men, not understanding women's minds, suck up to them thinking it'll earn their favor just like sucking up works to lots of men.

We can see, from women's politics, that they actually do want to be dominated but they can't reconcile their own thoughts. I'm fairly certain most women are mentally ill these days, holding contradictory beliefs and driving themselves mad trying to reconcile them.

In short, women always had it good because they were treated like children for the most part: only a handful of responsibilities and countless protections. Now women have fewer responsibilities and even more privileges, all because men were foolish enough to treat them like adults.

>Pragmatically, it is a man's world.
Not really. We just have more fun.

Women pick and choose us like we are on a reality TV show.

>I know. I get it. Just answer the question please.

there are a hundred pictures of her/him on the internet. Search Alex Ketchum US Army transgender

This guy nailed it

Yes!!! ( if they are somewhat attractive)

Attached: 44776F54-3CF3-457E-BABB-7F64F8526EA8.jpg (600x800, 75K)

>trans people are mentally ill.
Also physically.

Attached: HIV Trans.png (974x148, 20K)

If i was still an officer i'd be confussed where it should sleep?
its a male and looks female and i know some of the men are rapey and gay they might try and have a go with it out side.
can't have that.

how would other officers deal with trannies anways?

Back to OP's question
I can't answer it because my mind is not that way included i don't care how the other sex feels just like 98% of men.

only the mentalty ill can answer that or a real female.

but as a man sex is very good it helps bonding with the female you know to make kids and such....

Oh but its not one of those questions is it ,nvm.
I forgot faggots don't have any biological inbuilt urges, they only care about getting off.

>Do women have it better?
yes....ignorance is bliss.
truly....that is why cloistered monks, nuns, retards & kept women live longer, have lower suicide rates, and control everything from the back without lifting a finger. this may not hold true in non western culture. good post leafbro

Attached: but then there's these fagz.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>tfw no ketchum gf(male)

Attached: 1536267268361.jpg (522x522, 110K)

How come it’s acceptable for women to wear no sleeves when going out but when men do it it’s trashy? They can wear low cut shirts to show off their tits but men can’t wear tanks to show off their sick pythons it’s bullshit why can’t we all wear Roman togas

very dank meme frenduden

Go down the road not across the street you freak

Attached: E81hybB.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Attached: thehorror.gif (260x146, 1000K)

because it doesn't matter what woman do.
also male singlets are a thing user.
its just males are more prudent because fitting in not standing out is the reason we don't outshine each other it's to keep the peace with other males.
Also, a gentleman never shows ego it's rude.

roman togas why? they are not anglo country thing, it would look at of place.
but if you wanted too dress up that way I can't see why not!
Although people might give you a funny look because it's so old fashioned and out of place

but who cares right?

No shit.

Attached: 1530264987586.jpg (373x521, 33K)

Sex with him makes me a lesbian?

No cause thats a man, also boobs or gtfo

gibs snoo snoo, crush my head pls

Meh, it is what it is. I cannot blame mtfs for wanting to see the other side.

Knew it was the aforementioned faggot but I didn't realize he still had his dick (and it looks larger than mine)
can we just fucking gas poofters like this already?

this made me lose hope in humanity.

Ass Ketchup there is a man

Attached: 1534657015702.jpg (960x711, 43K)

and yes, they do