Ok, what happens when the fisa is declassified

Ok, what happens when the fisa is declassified

Attached: nsa-director-adm-michael-rogers.png (480x360, 278K)

Good shit

Q says it will bring down the house.
good times ahead

Attached: gwINMq7.jpg (798x1071, 73K)

The world will know the heads of the intel agencies/DOJ committed treason, and it's all downhill from there

The Mueller probe will be done

Attached: D077537F-C0D9-4F5C-B44C-06F528FF8DB0.jpg (3000x2000, 922K)

>muh fisa
Show me Trump's taxes or eat a dick.

he showed his taxes, pays more then everyone else. remember, it was maddows big scoop LOL

Fuck all.

Gowdy has read it all and says it add nothign new.

The same thing that happened when Nunes released his memo and the IG report came out.

Fuck all.

Imagine a bioweapon called "slowdown" that makes you feel incredibly lethargic

How dumb does the world have to be to have not figured that out decades ago?

Bullshit, show me proof
I'll check back on this thread later, I'm kinda tired, be ready for some edgy insults when I wake up from my nap

My penis becomes the big penis

Fuck your moms ass maple gook

>fisa declassified
>Trump is still president
Pick one

Attached: 1537101585861.png (616x683, 321K)

>the Mueller probe will be done
Or, more likely, Trump cut a bullshit deal where they shut down the bullshit Mueller investigation in exchange for Trump making sure NO ONE gets arrested for anything.

Nothing will happen. Nothing will change. None of the information that has come out so far mattered so why would this?

Attached: Mueller HRC.jpg (600x599, 113K)

I guess that's why he's broke.

It.

Aussie & Brit govts on suicide watch

How do you Drain the Swamp when half the country hates and mistrust you?

>YOU don't. He does it for you.

You begin by having a months-long, public feud with your go-to Guy, the one who is going to pull the trigger and take down the Swamp Rats. Over time, the people who hate you will come to love him for standing up to you, standing against you, criticizing you. This Guy will snap back on twitter when you insult him. This Guy will refuse your orders citing national security and the higher calling of duty to his office.

This Guy will take a very public stance against allowing politics to influence his work, vowing never to betray the trust of the American People. Every time he does, your haters will cheer his steadfast professionalism, his fearlessness, his stoic tolerance for your tantrums. Then, when the time is right, once the crowd is at a fever pitch of support for your Guy, he will drop the hammer on The Swamp.

The MSM will flip their shit, flailing pathetically to reverse the damage and try to take him down, but that struggle will be futile, that battle lost before they even knew the war had started. By that time, the haters and the general public will both have long since been won over. And nevermind your fans being slightly confused in the process; they're not going anywhere. In fact, they will love you more for pulling off such a devious ploy.

Welcome to Politics, WWE style.

Attached: 1537556161968-pol.jpg (900x889, 164K)

Tinfoil turns to gold